• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Riley didn't cry cause she was tired of crying. "I can't find my dad either" she says looking over to rylen and pointing over to the tree. "And I'm stuck with Noah" she says
"so your dad left you with noah because your mom, his wife. died?" he says and shakes his head "I may be a kid but he should still be taking care of you two"

Lumina said:
As he pulled his arm away Chiharu immediately sat up, swinging her legs over the side, her back facing Jojo. "Y-yeah... s-sorry... I was a bit taken by surprise, a-and by the time I was gonna get up, y-you woke up..." She looked down at her lap, her cheeks burning crimson.
Jojo sat up and stretched as he looked at her as he scratched his chest "Know what else i guess noticed? i'm not even wearing a shirt." he said with a chuckle as swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up.

LunaCrosby said:
"so your dad left you with noah because your mom, his wife. died?" he says and shakes his head "I may be a kid but he should still be taking care of you two"
Riley shook his head. "I don't sense Him on this world anymore" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Give me back my door" she says pointing to the pieces she broke off of the door
Ayen sighed and picked a seed out of his pocket and flicked it towards the door way and it grew into a new one "that will have to work till i grab the original and bring it back." he said rubbing his chin.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sat up and stretched as he looked at her as he scratched his chest "Know what else i guess noticed? i'm not even wearing a shirt." he said with a chuckle as swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up.
Chiharu hadn't even noticed, but that didn't help her situation any. In fact, all that comment did was serve to darken her blush, if that was even possible. "I-is that so?" She took a few deep breaths, really focusing on trying to calm down, and with a shirtless man next to her it was hard. But she had steeled her determination yesterday, and she couldn't let it be in vain.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and picked a seed out of his pocket and flicked it towards the door way and it grew into a new one "that will have to work till i grab the original and bring it back." he said rubbing his chin.
Rin nods. "Okay" she says rubbing her eye

Lumina said:
Chiharu hadn't even noticed, but that didn't help her situation any. In fact, all that comment did was serve to darken her blush, if that was even possible. "I-is that so?" She took a few deep breaths, really focusing on trying to calm down, and with a shirtless man next to her it was hard. But she had steeled her determination yesterday, and she couldn't let it be in vain.
Jojo yawned and stretched again, in front of Chiharu, before walking into the kitchen of the dorm room and after a few minute returned with a couple pieces of toast "Not the best breakfast, but here, eat up." he said as he handed her the toast and sat down next to her.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Okay" she says rubbing her eye
Ayen looked at her and tilted his head "Feeling a little tired?" he asked softly as he began to stand up.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo yawned and stretched again, in front of Chiharu, before walking into the kitchen of the dorm room and after a few minute returned with a couple pieces of toast "Not the best breakfast, but here, eat up." he said as he handed her the toast and sat down next to her.
Chiharu didn't move, using this time to regain her composure, which she did (at least mostly) by the time he got back. She accepted the toast with a small nod, taking small bites to not get crumbs everywhere. "Thank you." Her gaze fell on the bear. "And... thanks for letting me stay here last night."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked over to the bed "How do they hurt?" he asked curiously as he reached out to touch her face.
From recent instincts Rin moved her face away. "I don't know.." She says quietly

Lumina said:
Chiharu didn't move, using this time to regain her composure, which she did (at least mostly) by the time he got back. She accepted the toast with a small nod, taking small bites to not get crumbs everywhere. "Thank you." Her gaze fell on the bear. "And... thanks for letting me stay here last night."
Jojo nodded then patted her back "Any time." he said without thinking before flopping back onto the bed and yawning again "My real question is, where did my shirt go? i don't remember taking it off at all." he said as he scratched his stomach of abs.

Mayyflower said:
From recent instincts Rin moved her face away. "I don't know.." She says quietly
Ayen sighed "Here, let me look at it." he said in a caring tone as he rested his leg on the bed and looking at her with concern.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded then patted her back "Any time." he said without thinking before flopping back onto the bed and yawning again "My real question is, where did my shirt go? i don't remember taking it off at all." he said as he scratched his stomach of abs.
Chiharu looked at him before looking around the room, shrugging. " Don't ask me... I apparently fell asleep." She gave a slight laugh, taking another bite of toast. "I'm sure it hasn't gone that far, unless it grew legs and ran away." She stifled a laugh, a mental image of his shirt running away going through her mind.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "Here, let me look at it." he said in a caring tone as he rested his leg on the bed and looking at her with concern.
Rin sighed and moved her hands away from her hands, her eyes were flickerering red to black

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked at him before looking around the room, shrugging. " Don't ask me... I apparently fell asleep." She gave a slight laugh, taking another bite of toast. "I'm sure it hasn't gone that far, unless it grew legs and ran away." She stifled a laugh, a mental image of his shirt running away going through her mind.
Jojo sighed "Great, disappearing clothing," he said as he ran a hand down his face "Well, atleast i still have my pants and underwear." he said as he looked up at the ceiling.

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed and moved her hands away from her hands, her eyes were flickerering red to black
Ayen narrowed his eyes "Rin, i'm gonna try to use healing on your eyes to see if it will help, but for now on you can not have vampire blood when you drink." he said as he placed his hands over her eyes and started attempting to heal them.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "Great, disappearing clothing," he said as he ran a hand down his face "Well, atleast i still have my pants and underwear." he said as he looked up at the ceiling.
Ayen narrowed his eyes "Rin, i'm gonna try to use healing on your eyes to see if it will help, but for now on you can not have vampire blood when you drink." he said as he placed his hands over her eyes and started attempting to heal them.
Rin shook her head. "Leave me be" she huffed. "Vampire blood isn't bad for me" she says

Amaya walked in. "It's from her recent mood" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "Leave me be" she huffed. "Vampire blood isn't bad for me" she says
Amaya walked in. "It's from her recent mood" she says
Ayen sighed and nodded before take his hands away from her "Okay, then what can we do to help?" he asked curiously "You said it was hurting you, so i want it to stop." he said protectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back