• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed and shook his head "Fine, be that way." he said before stuffing his mouth full of eggs.
Rin sighed and sat up.

Amaya finished eating and took her plate into the kitchen

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smirked then shook his head "You're the one who fell asleep on my back, it was my responsibility to make sure you were safe through the night." he said as he looked down at her "So if anything it was me making sure you were safe that caused me to grab you." he said smirked again and poked her cheek "And at the same time you could of moved away by now, but you've been choosing to stay."

Ayen smiled "Well, besides butter and syrup, breakfast is ready," he said as he took the plates over to the table "Care to call for the kids?" he asked softly.
Chiharu looked at him, as he explained why he had held on to her, and while she knew he was probably exaggerating she couldn't disagree because they were such... kind reasons. As for why she hadn't moved... "Y-your arm was wrapped too t-tight... I couldn't m-move even if I w-wanted to..." it wasn't exactly a lie, the way she said it.

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed and sat up.
Amaya finished eating and took her plate into the kitchen
Ayen finished eating as well and took his plate to the kitchen leaving just Rin and Len at the table.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen finished eating as well and took his plate to the kitchen leaving just Rin and Len at the table.
Amaya took ayens plate. "I got the dishes" she says

Rin pushed the plate away from her and went upstairs to her room.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked at him, as he explained why he had held on to her, and while she knew he was probably exaggerating she couldn't disagree because they were such... kind reasons. As for why she hadn't moved... "Y-your arm was wrapped too t-tight... I couldn't m-move even if I w-wanted to..." it wasn't exactly a lie, the way she said it.
Jojo sighed and tilted his head "Then why didn't you say something about it before? you could of easily done so." he said curiously as he looked at her and pulled his arm away from her as he questioned her in his head.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya took ayens plate. "I got the dishes" she says
Rin pushed the plate away from her and went upstairs to her room.
Ayen nodded and smiled "Okay..." he said before sighing "I'm gonna try talking to Rin." he said as he turned to go upstairs

Len finished his food then took his plate into the kitchen "Mom, maybe next time i can help with the dishes." he said as he held his plate out to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and tilted his head "Then why didn't you say something about it before? you could of easily done so." he said curiously as he looked at her and pulled his arm away from her as he questioned her in his head.

Ayen nodded and smiled "Okay..." he said before sighing "I'm gonna try talking to Rin." he said as he turned to go upstairs

Len finished his food then took his plate into the kitchen "Mom, maybe next time i can help with the dishes." he said as he held his plate out to her.
Amaya smiled and nods. "Yea next time" she says taking the plate

Rin was laying on her bed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thats good''
*She replied smiling more*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami smiled back at her before standing up and stretching✦...

"Mhm! I almost didn't feel like waking up though, but I had to."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami smiled back at her before standing up and stretching✦...
"Mhm! I almost didn't feel like waking up though, but I had to."
''alright...you have work today?''

*Fuyumi asked Nanami thinking thats why she had to wake up*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nods. "Yea next time" she says taking the plate
Rin was laying on her bed
Len smiled then walk off to the back yard

Ayen pecked Amaya's cheek before going up the Rin's room, walking in silently.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...you have work today?''
*Fuyumi asked Nanami thinking thats why she had to wake up*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami blinked a few times, a confused look soon coming to her face as she spoke✦...

"Huh? No, that's not why. I have something else to do today~"

SoulofTobi said:
Len smiled then walk off to the back yard
Ayen pecked Amaya's cheek before going up the Rin's room, walking in silently.
"Get out.." She sighed not even facing the door

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami blinked a few times, a confused look soon coming to her face as she spoke✦...
"Huh? No, that's not why. I have something else to do today~"
''oh. what chya doin today?''

*She asked now curious as she got out of bed*

Mayyflower said:
"Get out.." She sighed not even facing the door
Ayen sighed and shook his head "Not till we work through any and all our problems." he said bluntly

Mayyflower said:
"I'm perfectly fine dad" she says.
Ayen sighed "If you were perfectly fine i highly doubt you'd be in a sour mood." he said crossing his arms.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh. what chya doin today?''
*She asked now curious as she got out of bed*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami smiled a little before spoke as twirled around the room✦...

"I'm going to a music festival!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami smiled a little before spoke as twirled around the room✦...
"I'm going to a music festival!"
''ooh...nice. can i come along?''

*Fuyumi asked as she smiled*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "If you were perfectly fine i highly doubt you'd be in a sour mood." he said crossing his arms.
"Dad what do you want" rin asks in more of an irritated time before sitting up and looking at him

Mayyflower said:
"Dad what do you want" rin asks in more of an irritated time before sitting up and looking at him
Ayen sighed and pulled out a seed and made it grow into a chair that he preceded to sit in "I want to know what changed." he said as he looked her in the eyes.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and pulled out a seed and made it grow into a chair that he preceded to sit in "I want to know what changed." he said as he looked her in the eyes.
"Nothing's changed" she says sitting in the corner of her bed, her back pressed against the wall

Mayyflower said:
"Nothing's changed" she says sitting in the corner of her bed, her back pressed against the wall
Ayen sighed "Are you sure? nothing at all?" he asked as he tapped his fingers against his arm.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "Are you sure? nothing at all?" he asked as he tapped his fingers against his arm.
"I don't know you tell me, your making me mad" she says giving him a little glare

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ooh...nice. can i come along?''
*Fuyumi asked as she smiled*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami thought for a moment before nodding✦...

"Sure! If you want to come, you can."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back