• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smirked then shook his head "You're the one who fell asleep on my back, it was my responsibility to make sure you were safe through the night." he said as he looked down at her "So if anything it was me making sure you were safe that caused me to grab you." he said smirked again and poked her cheek "And at the same time you could of moved away by now, but you've been choosing to stay."

Ayen smiled "Well, besides butter and syrup, breakfast is ready," he said as he took the plates over to the table "Care to call for the kids?" he asked softly.
Amaya nods and went to the pack door. "Len time to eat" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods and went to the back door. "Len time to eat" she says
Len looked over at Amaya and nodded "Okay, thank you!" he said as he got up and walked into the house.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori nods. "If you say so" she says before warping them both to her house "Well this is it" she says as they enter her mansion

Amaya looked over at him and chuckled. "Maybe so" she says
Axel wasn't all that surprised. After all, his best friend in the whole entire world owned a mansion as well.

Mayyflower said:
"Will you go downstairs and get your sister?" She asks
Len looked up at her for a moment then sighed and nodded "Yeah."he said as he walked downstairs and knocked on the door of the basement "Breakfast time Rin!" he said.

TheDragoon said:
Axel wasn't all that surprised. After all, his best friend in the whole entire world owned a mansion as well.
"Um I have two other people living here, yoshino.. And origami" she says putting him in the living room

SoulofTobi said:
Len looked up at her for a moment then sighed and nodded "Yeah."he said as he walked downstairs and knocked on the door of the basement "Breakfast time Rin!" he said.
Rin looked up at the door and looked back at the tv. " not hungry" she calls

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Len sighed "We both know that's a lie! come on Rin It's pancakes, eggs and bacon!" he said eagerly as he went to turn the door handle.

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "We both know that's a lie! come on Rin It's pancakes, eggs and bacon!" he said eagerly as he went to turn the door handle.
Rin sat up. "I said I'm not hungry" she says. "Go away before I end up doing something I might regret" she warns

Mayyflower said:
Rin sat up. "I said I'm not hungry" she says. "Go away before I end up doing something I might regret" she warns
Len sighs as he opened the door "And what might you regret Rin, you don't seem to regret getting Dad mad, so i don't see how you might regret anything." he said as he walked into the room.

Mayyflower said:
"Um I have two other people living here, yoshino.. And origami" she says putting him in the living room

Axel scooted his way onto a couch. "Thank you for letting me stay here..." He said softly, blushing and looking away.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked out of the window♅...
“ Don't worry about it~ ”

------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked up at the skyΨ...

“ Training is normally a way to spend time with people~ ”

----------------

...♆Kuroh replied as he laughed lightly♆...

“ Nothing, nothing at all~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi giggled as she continued to walk beside Kuroh as she replied*

''alright~''

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami looked down at her and giggled quietly before gently trying to shake her awake✦...
Alastair reached the shore, but stayed out of the water as he spoke to her. "What are you doing? Well... I can tell where you're doing but I suppose I should ask why?"
*Fuyumi woke up as she looked at Nanami and smiled before she giggled and spoke*

''good morning~''

TheDragoon said:
Axel scooted his way onto a couch. "Thank you for letting me stay here..." He said softly, blushing and looking away.
"Oh um no problem" she says. "Tomorrow we have to go get some pain killers" she says sitting down in a chair

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighs as he opened the door "And what might you regret Rin, you don't seem to regret getting Dad mad, so i don't see how you might regret anything." he said as he walked into the room.
"Your right I don't care that I made dad mad, so if I did do something to you I wouldn't regret" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Your right I don't care that I made dad mad, so if I did do something to you I wouldn't regret" she says
Len narrowed his eyes "Maybe Dad wouldn't be the one using the innocent, maybe it will be you." he said crossing his arms as he stared at her.

image.jpeg.d7a4adbe4e0081f9be361d3282a31c1f.jpeg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 16
SoulofTobi said:
Len narrowed his eyes "Maybe Dad wouldn't be the one using the innocent, maybe it will be you." he said crossing his arms as he stared at her.
Rin grabbed her empty cup. "I'm sorry but I'm not accepting visitors right now, go upstairs and eat with mom and ur dad" she says shoving him out of the room

Mayyflower said:
Rin grabbed her empty cup. "I'm sorry but I'm not accepting visitors right now, go upstairs and eat with mom and ur dad" she says shoving him out of the room
Len grabbed her hand and looked her in the eye "Our dad, and i'm bringing you up as well." he said tightening his grip on her hand then started towards the stairs.

SoulofTobi said:
Len grabbed her hand and looked her in the eye "Our dad, and i'm bringing you up as well." he said tightening his grip on her hand then started towards the stairs.
Rin's eyes turned red, "no your not" she growled before her strength grew. "Get your hands off of me right now" she shouted

Mayyflower said:
Rin's eyes turned red, "no your not" she growled before her strength grew. "Get your hands off of me right now" she shouted
Len shook his head then, out of all the things he could of done, he hugged her "Rin...." he said almost sadly "you're not alone, I'm sorry if i mad you mad or sad." he said refusing to let go.

LunaCrosby said:
(anyone open?)
(I am)

SoulofTobi said:
Len shook his head then, out of all the things he could of done, he hugged her "Rin...." he said almost sadly "you're not alone, I'm sorry if i mad you mad or sad." he said refusing to let go.
"Get off of me" she growled, keeping her hands to her side

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi giggled as she continued to walk beside Kuroh as she replied*
''alright~''

*Fuyumi woke up as she looked at Nanami and smiled before she giggled and spoke*

''good morning~''

[/QUOTE]
...?Nanami smiled brightly at Fuyumi before she spoke?...

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?"

tumblr_nfcs9wFvbz1r2pvg2o1_1280.png

Mayyflower said:
"Get off of me" she growled, keeping her hands to her side
Len shook his head "Not till you promise me something." he said softly but with determination.

Mayyflower said:
"What, what do you want" she asks clentching her fists
Len nodded "I learned to heal like dad, so if you need to feed, come to me." he said slightly tightening his grip on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back