• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
((I should of had him sleep without a shirt xD ))
Jojo kept sleeping after Chiharu woke up and moved. For awhile he just slept the soundly but after sometime he mumbled it his sleep as he reached out and grabbed her, pulling her close to him in a hug before going quiet again, just laying there breathing, completely oblivious to the world.
((Who's to say he didn't xD ))

Chiharu was just about to get up and get a drink of water when he reached out and pulled her into a hug, caused her to squeak a little bit in surprise. She felt her back against his chest, trying to keep her composure about the situation, but she was failing miserably, her face breaking out in a dark blush. This was definitely the closest she had ever been to him, much less a boy. Knowing how strong and big he was, there was no way she could slip out of his grip now. With every breath he took and exhaled, she could feel it on her neck, not helping in trying to calm herself down. She honestly had no idea what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Axel only stared at her blankly, trying to say yes, but was unable to from extremely sore throat.
Kotori nods and went to the vending machine and bought him a water bottle and opened it then gave it to him. "Here" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka turned her head and looked at him as she spoke❦...
"Then I'd have to try extra hard! It can't be that hard, I'll just uh... um...
I don't know..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked out of the window♅...

“ Don't worry about it~ ”

------------

Lumina said:
Lumina could feel her cheeks heat up, and she turned her head a bit, still looking at him.
tumblr_n8g61xSTkY1qc9zfzo9_250.gif

"A-ah, it's just training though..."

It snapped her out of her small bit of uncertainty, but now her focus was a bit fuzzy. Stupid Kenji and his compliments made it hard to think straight.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked up at the skyΨ...

“ Training is normally a way to spend time with people~ ”

----------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...well its cuz some certain demons were after me...some of them still are. their just probably in hiding or something, i dunno..''
*She said as she looked up at Kuroh and giggled a little*

''haha, whats with that look?''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh replied as he laughed lightly♆...

“ Nothing, nothing at all~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
((I should of had him sleep without a shirt xD ))
Jojo kept sleeping after Chiharu woke up and moved. For awhile he just slept the soundly but after sometime he mumbled it his sleep as he reached out and grabbed her, pulling her close to him in a hug before going quiet again, just laying there breathing, completely oblivious to the world.

Ayen moved slightly away from her then placed his forehead against hers "And i love you Amaya." he whispered softly.
Amaya smiled and closed her eyes

Mayyflower said:
Kotori nods and went to the vending machine and bought him a water bottle and opened it then gave it to him. "Here" she says softly
Axel used his free arm to take the bottle slowly and take a slow sip of it. After he was done, he smiled lightly at her. "Thank you..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi was still sleeping peacefully curled up and snuggled into Nanami*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami looked down at her and giggled quietly before gently trying to shake her awake✦...

Mayyflower said:
Levi focused on the dragon and let the dinosaur break apart
Alastair reached the shore, but stayed out of the water as he spoke to her. "What are you doing? Well... I can tell where you're doing but I suppose I should ask why?"

TheDragoon said:
Axel used his free arm to take the bottle slowly and take a slow sip of it. After he was done, he smiled lightly at her. "Thank you..." He said softly.
Kotori smiled back and nods. "Your welcome" she says softly before calling a doctor over

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami looked down at her and giggled quietly before gently trying to shake her awake✦...
Alastair reached the shore, but stayed out of the water as he spoke to her. "What are you doing? Well... I can tell where you're doing but I suppose I should ask why?"
Levi chuckled. "Well because my mom was a water dragon and this reminds me of her" she says looking over at Alastair

Lumina said:
((Who's to say he didn't xD ))

Chiharu was just about to get up and get a drink of water when he reached out and pulled her into a hug, caused her to squeak a little bit in surprise. She felt her back against his chest, trying to keep her composure about the situation, but she was failing miserably, her face breaking out in a dark blush. This was definitely the closest she had ever been to him, much less a boy. Knowing how strong and big he was, there was no way she could slip out of his grip now. With every breath he took and exhaled, she could feel it on her neck, not helping in trying to calm herself down. She honestly had no idea what to do.
Jojo started to stir as he heard Chiharu's squeak causing his grip to lessen as he yawned awake. After a minute or two he slowly opened his eyes and looked down at Chiharu and wondered if she was awake or not, he could tell she was breathing differently from before and started to wonder if she was having a nightmare. "Hey, short stuff, you awake?" he asked slightly still unaware of where his arms were.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and closed her eyes
Ayen slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep listening to her breathing

((Timeskip))

Mayyflower said:
Kotori smiled back and nods. "Your welcome" she says softly before calling a doctor over

Levi chuckled. "Well because my mom was a water dragon and this reminds me of her" she says looking over at Alastair
A doctor quickly came over. "Yes?" He asked, fixing his glasses.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo started to stir as he heard Chiharu's squeak causing his grip to lessen as he yawned awake. After a minute or two he slowly opened his eyes and looked down at Chiharu and wondered if she was awake or not, he could tell she was breathing differently from before and started to wonder if she was having a nightmare. "Hey, short stuff, you awake?" he asked slightly still unaware of where his arms were.

((Timeskip))
(Yea)

Rin woke up and went to the kitchen and made herself a glass of milk and went downstairs and shut the door and watched tv down there

Amaya woke up and got up and went to the kitchen and saw Rin go to the basement. "Seriously" she sighs before going into the kitchen and making herself a glass of milk and going to the living room and watched tv.

SoulofTobi said:

((Timeskip))
Chiharu felt his grip lessen as he woke up, but she didn't know if she should move yet. Honestly she wasn't sure what to do except answer his question. "U-uh yeah, I'm awake..." She tried to keep her voice as calm as possible, knowing she was in a bit of an embarrassing position, curled up against his chest as she was. Before she could look at him she knew she'd have to get herself calmed down, or else her resolve from the day before would have been in vain. She was too embarrassed to look at him with such a face anyways. He didn't want him getting the wrong idea.

TheDragoon said:
A doctor quickly came over. "Yes?" He asked, fixing his glasses.
"Um.. Three questions.. One, is he okay to leave the hospital.. Two, where do I take him and Three, do I need to go pick up any medicine for him?" She asks

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked out of the window♅...
“ Don't worry about it~ ”

------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked up at the skyΨ...

“ Training is normally a way to spend time with people~ ”

----------------

...♆Kuroh replied as he laughed lightly♆...

“ Nothing, nothing at all~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked at him a little curiously before smiling as she spoke and went back to making the frosting, humming to herself a little❦...

"Okay, Akki-san!"

tumblr_nkiqb9mDjw1tdq4r6o10_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
(Yea)
Rin woke up and went to the kitchen and made herself a glass of milk and went downstairs and shut the door and watched tv down there

Amaya woke up and got up and went to the kitchen and saw Rin go to the basement. "Seriously" she sighs before going into the kitchen and making herself a glass of milk and going to the living room and watched tv.
Len yawned as he woke up then went to the kitchen and grabbed a apple before going outback.

Ayen rolled out of bed then went down to the living room and sat beside Amaya "So, what are you watching this morning?" he asked curiously before turning toward the tv.

SoulofTobi said:
Len yawned as he woke up then went to the kitchen and grabbed a apple before going outback.
Ayen rolled out of bed then went down to the living room and sat beside Amaya "So, what are you watching this morning?" he asked curiously before turning toward the tv.
Amaya looked over at ayen. "Um I think it's called supernatural" she says

Mayyflower said:

Alastair nodded before stepping into the water, "I see. That's cool that you can do that~" he said as he stopped beside her.

Lumina said:
Chiharu felt his grip lessen as he woke up, but she didn't know if she should move yet. Honestly she wasn't sure what to do except answer his question. "U-uh yeah, I'm awake..." She tried to keep her voice as calm as possible, knowing she was in a bit of an embarrassing position, curled up against his chest as she was. Before she could look at him she knew she'd have to get herself calmed down, or else her resolve from the day before would have been in vain. She was too embarrassed to look at him with such a face anyways. He didn't want him getting the wrong idea.
Jojo nodded "How long have you been awake?" he asked tiredly as he let out another yawn before poking at her cheek "And for that matter, why didn't and have you yelped or yelled or something? that is if you don't like sleeping with big Jojo hear?" he asked still half asleep and not really think of what he was saying.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over at ayen. "Um I think it's called supernatural" she says
Ayen tilted his head then slightly chuckled "So what humans call what they can understand?" he said sounding amused "That's rich." he said as he leaned against the back of the couch.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded "How long have you been awake?" he asked tiredly as he let out another yawn before poking at her cheek "And for that matter, why didn't and have you yelped or yelled or something? that is if you don't like sleeping with big Jojo hear?" he asked still half asleep and not really think of what he was saying.

Ayen tilted his head then slightly chuckled "So what humans call what they can understand?" he said sounding amused "That's rich." he said as he leaned against the back of the couch.
"It's impressive that they know so much about us" she says with a chuckle. "ima go make breakfast" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair nodded before stepping into the water, "I see. That's cool that you can do that~" he said as he stopped beside her.
Levi smiled and nods. "Yea" she says before making the dragon drop.

Mayyflower said:
"It's impressive that they know so much about us" she says with a chuckle. "ima go make breakfast" she says
Ayen chuckled "There bound to get some stuff wrong though, unless they have a god of knowledge working on it." he said as he looked over at her and smiled.

SoulofTobi said:

Chiharu still felt nervous, and that was part of the reason she hadn't been able to move or say much of anything. "I, uh, haven't been awake t-that long..." She knew her voice was coming out nervous, but she honestly couldn't help it, especially now. "I-I never said anything l-like that..." In her fluster, she didn't really know what she was saying either.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "There bound to get some stuff wrong though, unless they have a god of knowledge working on it." he said as he looked over at her and smiled.
"Yea" she says before getting up. "What should I cook for breakfast?" She asks

Lumina said:
Chiharu still felt nervous, and that was part of the reason she hadn't been able to move or say much of anything. "I, uh, haven't been awake t-that long..." She knew her voice was coming out nervous, but she honestly couldn't help it, especially now. "I-I never said anything l-like that..." In her fluster, she didn't really know what she was saying either.
Jojo tilted his head and poked her cheek again "Is wrong then? were you not warm enough while you slept?" he said as he slightly moved against her while leaning over to look at her face and getting really close to it as a result "You look to be rather red as well..." he said before slightly yawning again.

Mayyflower said:
"Um.. Three questions.. One, is he okay to leave the hospital.. Two, where do I take him and Three, do I need to go pick up any medicine for him?" She asks
The doctor tried his best to answer all her question. "Yes, he is ok to leave the hospital, but he will need to come back in tomorrow for pain killers. And for your second question, why can't he stay at your place? He's not going to be able to do much of anything anyway..." He said.

TheDragoon said:
The doctor tried his best to answer all her question. "Yes, he is ok to leave the hospital, but he will need to come back in tomorrow for pain killers. And for your second question, why can't he stay at your place? He's not going to be able to do much of anything anyway..." He said.
Kotori blushed. "I never said he couldn't go to my house" she says nervously. "But okay... Thanks" she says smiling a little

Mayyflower said:
"Yea" she says before getting up. "What should I cook for breakfast?" She asks
Ayen thought for a moment at her question "Well, what breakfast food might lure Rin out of her lair?" he asked almost playfully as he got up as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back