• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa: This switch... is the "make you like me more switch."
(Karuta is replaced with Nissa haha))

[media]

[/media]
Aiden blushed more. "B-But, Nissa... I don't think I can like you more than I already do..." He said to her.

Lumina said:
Chiharu had been starting to lean more into his back, his warmth plus not having to walk wasn't helping how tired she apparently was. But hearing his comment she sat up again, knowing he said it like that on purpose. "I'm fine, I'm fine, really." She said to him, but also to herself. She'd never hear the end of it if she ended up sleeping in his dorm. Especially with how he was talking earlier about the stuff in the book. She'd make sure to stay awake for sure... though she wasn't sure how successful she'd be with that. Sleep was pulling her eyes shut with every step he took, and for how big Jojo was he was pretty comfortable.
Jojo kept walking silently for a while, getting the occasional stare from a passerby but kept walking all the same. After a while he thought he was sure Chiharu was asleep but he didn't bother checking as he walked till he saw the school but only looked slightly back to she her against his back so he assumed she was out without caring to speak and continued towards the dorms.

Mayyflower said:
((:'())
The doctors took Axel to the emergency room and began working on him while Kotori sat down in the waiting room. "I hope he's okay" she says worriedly
Axel's listed injuries included a concussion, a broken arm, and a broken leg. The doctors decided it would be best if he was put in a wheelchair. He was soon wheeled out, looking a bit out of it.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( What?! I didn't even do anything xD ))
((*does not notice*))

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed his forehead. "The decisions your, I can't decide" she says
Ayen sighed and nodded "So many decisions, i wonder what would of happened if i slept for a hundred more years." he said softly as he blinked a few times and a tired look appeared in his eyes

Mayyflower said:
Levi chuckled and nods. "Fine with me" she says before standing up. "I'll be in the water" she says as she walks towards the water
"Okay~ I'll there soon enough." Alastair said as he lifted his head a little to watch her go before laying his head back down. He closed eyes and used one of his arms to shield his eyes from the sun.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi giggled before replying*
''yeah..''

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami yawned lightly and closed her eyes as she started to drift off to sleep, speaking tiredly✦...

"I'm really happy you're okay though... I'm gonna go to sleep, night~"

TheDragoon said:
Axel's listed injuries included a concussion, a broken arm, and a broken leg. The doctors decided it would be best if he was put in a wheelchair. He was soon wheeled out, looking a bit out of it.

((*does not notice*))
Kotori got up and went over to them quickly. "Is gonna be okay" she asks worriedly

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo kept walking silently for a while, getting the occasional stare from a passerby but kept walking all the same. After a while he thought he was sure Chiharu was asleep but he didn't bother checking as he walked till he saw the school but only looked slightly back to she her against his back so he assumed she was out without caring to speak and continued towards the dorms.
As hard as she tried not to, Chiharu found herself leaning against his back, struggling hard to keep her eyes open. Eventually, without noticing when, she fell asleep, snoring ever so softly. It really had been a long day, after all, and trying to not be small next to someone like Jojo was quite exhausting actually. All the excitement from the day had worn down on her small body, to where she was now, sleeping peacefully against his back. As much as she hadn't wanted to, if she had to admit it, it was a nice place to fall asleep.

TheDragoon said:

((*does not notice*))
(( >~> I'm Senpai though... xD Whatevs, I don't need senpai to notice me. I'm to awesome and fabulous for Senpai ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay~ I'll there soon enough." Alastair said as he lifted his head a little to watch her go before laying his head back down. He closed eyes and used one of his arms to shield his eyes from the sun.
...✦Nanami yawned lightly and closed her eyes as she started to drift off to sleep, speaking tiredly✦...

''good night~''

*She replied before closing her eyes happily cuddling into her before she drifted to sleep*

time skip?))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and nodded "So many decisions, i wonder what would of happened if i slept for a hundred more years." he said softly as he blinked a few times and a tired look appeared in his eyes
Amaya closed her eyes. "Id be lost without you..." She says quietly. "but I would wait for you to wake up" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:

Levi got into the water and used her magic to make a dragon and a dinosaur

Lumina said:
As hard as she tried not to, Chiharu found herself leaning against his back, struggling hard to keep her eyes open. Eventually, without noticing when, she fell asleep, snoring ever so softly. It really had been a long day, after all, and trying to not be small next to someone like Jojo was quite exhausting actually. All the excitement from the day had worn down on her small body, to where she was now, sleeping peacefully against his back. As much as she hadn't wanted to, if she had to admit it, it was a nice place to fall asleep.
Jojo made it to his dorm after a few more minutes and stopped when he heard a slightly snore and then snickered slightly to himself as he manged to unlock and open the door before quietly moving inside and setting her on the bed "Now how is this gonna work out." he whispered to himself as he set the bear down. After and few moments of thinking he picked her up again and then laid down setting her at his side before slowly falling asleep

((Timeskip?))

Mayyflower said:
Kotori got up and went over to them quickly. "Is gonna be okay" she asks worriedly
The doctors nodded. "Within 2 weeks, however, he cannot get around on his own... So can you take care of him?" One of them asked. Axel's entered right side was covered in bandages. His eyes were still adjusting.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya closed her eyes. "Id be lost without you..." She says quietly. "but I would wait for you to wake up" she says softly
Ayen nodded then wrapped his arms around her "Good thing nothing has triggered one of those rests." he said as he snuggled against her before lightly nipping at her ear.

TheDragoon said:
The doctors nodded. "Within 2 weeks, however, he cannot get around on his own... So can you take care of him?" One of them asked. Axel's entered right side was covered in bandages. His eyes were still adjusting.
Kotori nods. "Yes I will" she says looking down at Axel

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded then wrapped his arms around her "Good thing nothing has triggered one of those rests." he said as he snuggled against her before lightly nipping at her ear.
Amaya smiled and snuggled him back. "I'm glad to hear that" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo made it to his dorm after a few more minutes and stopped when he heard a slightly snore and then snickered slightly to himself as he manged to unlock and open the door before quietly moving inside and setting her on the bed "Now how is this gonna work out." he whispered to himself as he set the bear down. After and few moments of thinking he picked her up again and then laid down setting her at his side before slowly falling asleep
((Timeskip?))
((Yeah xD ))

Chiharu slowly woke up, opening her eyes a bit. She rolled on to her side, trying to wake up a bit, only to see the sleeping body of Jojo next to her. Seeing him surprised her, which most definitely woke her up. What was she doing here? Rolling back on to her back, she noticed it wasn't her room, slowly remembering what he had said the night before. Internally groaning (as much as she wanted to out loud, she didn't want to be rude and wake him up), she sat lying for a moment, thinking about what must have happened. She fell asleep, that much was obvious, but why was she in his bed? With him? She tried to stay calm, trying not to overreact about being in a bed with a guy. It's not like they had done anything, it was just sleeping... well, as far as she knew, that's all that happened. She prepared herself for getting teased about it when Jojo got up. Sighing she sat up, moving her legs over the side of the bed. And of course her feet didn't touch the ground.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen nodded and smiled before kissing her cheek "After all, i still have those i care for, so i have reason enough to stay." he whispered softly into her ear.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori nods. "Yes I will" she says looking down at Axel

Axel felt like his throat was dry. "K... Ori....?" He asked slowly, unable to speak properly. The doctors had now entrusted Kotori with Axel's health.

TheDragoon said:
Axel felt like his throat was dry. "K... Ori....?" He asked slowly, unable to speak properly. The doctors had now entrusted Kotori with Axel's health.
Kotori nods. "Yes Axel?" She asks a little bit shooken up. "Do you um need water" she asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and smiled before kissing her cheek "After all, i still have those i care for, so i have reason enough to stay." he whispered softly into her ear.
Amaya smiled and kissed his cheek back. "I love you ayen" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good night~''
*She replied before closing her eyes happily cuddling into her before she drifted to sleep*

time skip?))

[/QUOTE]
(( Yeah~ ))

----

Nanami woke up the next morning with a yawn and stretched a little.

Mayyflower said:

Levi got into the water and used her magic to make a dragon and a dinosaur
Alastair layed on the towel for a while longer before sighing lightly and sitting up, looking out towards the water. He chuckled a little as he saw Levi before standing up and making his way over to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Yeah~ ))
----

Alastair layed on the towel for a while longer before sighing lightly and sitting up, looking out towards the water. He chuckled a little as he saw Levi before standing up and making his way over to her.
*Fuyumi was still sleeping peacefully curled up and snuggled into Nanami*

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Yeah~ ))
----

Levi focused on the dragon and let the dinosaur break apart

Lumina said:
((Yeah xD ))
Chiharu slowly woke up, opening her eyes a bit. She rolled on to her side, trying to wake up a bit, only to see the sleeping body of Jojo next to her. Seeing him surprised her, which most definitely woke her up. What was she doing here? Rolling back on to her back, she noticed it wasn't her room, slowly remembering what he had said the night before. Internally groaning (as much as she wanted to out loud, she didn't want to be rude and wake him up), she sat lying for a moment, thinking about what must have happened. She fell asleep, that much was obvious, but why was she in his bed? With him? She tried to stay calm, trying not to overreact about being in a bed with a guy. It's not like they had done anything, it was just sleeping... well, as far as she knew, that's all that happened. She prepared herself for getting teased about it when Jojo got up. Sighing she sat up, moving her legs over the side of the bed. And of course her feet didn't touch the ground.
((I should of had him sleep without a shirt xD ))

Jojo kept sleeping after Chiharu woke up and moved. For awhile he just slept the soundly but after sometime he mumbled it his sleep as he reached out and grabbed her, pulling her close to him in a hug before going quiet again, just laying there breathing, completely oblivious to the world.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen moved slightly away from her then placed his forehead against hers "And i love you Amaya." he whispered softly.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori nods. "Yes Axel?" She asks a little bit shooken up. "Do you um need water" she asks

Axel only stared at her blankly, trying to say yes, but was unable to from extremely sore throat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back