• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Kotori blushed. "I never said he couldn't go to my house" she says nervously. "But okay... Thanks" she says smiling a little
The doctor nodded and walked away.

Axel remained where he was, unable to move without Kotori's help.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen thought for a moment at her question "Well, what breakfast food might lure Rin out of her lair?" he asked almost playfully as he got up as well.
Amaya shrugged and thought for a moment. "Any kind of food really" she says going into the kitchen and starts cooking

TheDragoon said:
The doctor nodded and walked away.
Axel remained where he was, unable to move without Kotori's help.
Kotori came behind Axel and pushed him. "Well I guess your going to my place" she says to Axel

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged and thought for a moment. "Any kind of food really" she says going into the kitchen and starts cooking
Ayen chuckled and followed her into the kitchen "Want me to help with anything?" he asked as he peeked over her shoulder.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo tilted his head and poked her cheek again "Is wrong then? were you not warm enough while you slept?" he said as he slightly moved against her while leaning over to look at her face and getting really close to it as a result "You look to be rather red as well..." he said before slightly yawning again.
Chiharu felt him move, her cheeks reddening again. Damnit... she couldn't hide it now. "N-n-no... i-it was f-fine..." she found herself stuttering a bit as she turned her head a bit to look at him, really noticing now how close he was, and immediately turned her head back, curling herself into a ball a bit with even redder cheeks than before. She should probably get up... yeah... that would be a good plan... her legs felt like jelly from how nervous she was, so she didn't even know if she could move.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and followed her into the kitchen "Want me to help with anything?" he asked as he peeked over her shoulder.
Amaya looked over to the eggs. "Will you make the eggs?" She asks

Lumina said:
Chiharu felt him move, her cheeks reddening again. Damnit... she couldn't hide it now. "N-n-no... i-it was f-fine..." she found herself stuttering a bit as she turned her head a bit to look at him, really noticing now how close he was, and immediately turned her head back, curling herself into a ball a bit with even redder cheeks than before. She should probably get up... yeah... that would be a good plan... her legs felt like jelly from how nervous she was, so she didn't even know if she could move.
Jojo narrowed his eyes at her before using the hand he used to poke her to turn her head to face him "Oi! why are you looking away from me? is there something wrong with my face?" he asked curiously as he held her face in place, facing him.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over to the eggs. "Will you make the eggs?" She asks
Ayen nodded and he got out another pan "Sure." he said as he placed it on the stove before he started to cook the eggs.

Mayyflower said:

Kotori came behind Axel and pushed him. "Well I guess your going to my place" she says to Axel
Axel looked down with a frown. He knew it was his jealousy that got in the way of his driving. Because he got distracted, he wasn't able to drive properly.

TheDragoon said:
Axel looked down with a frown. He knew it was his jealousy that got in the way of his driving. Because he got distracted, he wasn't able to drive properly.
Kotori looked down at Axel. "Hey.. What's wrong?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo narrowed his eyes at her before using the hand he used to poke her to turn her head to face him "Oi! why are you looking away from me? is there something wrong with my face?" he asked curiously as he held her face in place, facing him.

Ayen nodded and he got out another pan "Sure." he said as he placed it on the stove before he started to cook the eggs.
"Thanks" Amaya said before she cooked the bacon and pancakes

Mayyflower said:
Ayen nodded and smiled "Of course, i said i'd do anything for you." he said as he continued cooking.

SoulofTobi said:

Chiharu finally had mustered up the strength in her legs to move when he suddenly grabbed her face. "Wh-" She cut herself off as she found her face facing his, held in place by his hand. "U-uh..." She didn't know what to do or say. What could she say? "N-n-n-no, o-of course not!" She managed out, noting that this was definitely the closest their faces had ever been. What was he trying to do here with her face that close? She thought she might pass out from embarrassment if this kept up. "W-w-why am I so c-close...?"

Mayyflower said:
"It's impressive that they know so much about us" she says with a chuckle. "ima go make breakfast" she says

Levi smiled and nods. "Yea" she says before making the dragon drop.
Alastair tilted his head, "Why'd you stop?" He asked curiously before picking her up and carrying her further into the water.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and leaned over and kissed his cheek.
Ayen chuckled "But at the same time, sadly, i can not kiss you back while cooking." he said playfully as he reached over to a cupboard to grab a few plates.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked at him a little curiously before smiling as she spoke and went back to making the frosting, humming to herself a little❦...
"Okay, Akki-san!"

tumblr_nkiqb9mDjw1tdq4r6o10_500.gif
...♅Akira blushed lightly as he looked back at Asuka, soon replying quietly♅...

I love you..

tumblr_njybt9S6du1s38ncvo8_1280_zpsbqc870vl.png

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "But at the same time, sadly, i can not kiss you back while cooking." he said playfully as he reached over to a cupboard to grab a few plates.
Amaya smirked. "I know" she says smiling before tsking the bacon and pancakes of the stove

Lumina said:
Chiharu finally had mustered up the strength in her legs to move when he suddenly grabbed her face. "Wh-" She cut herself off as she found her face facing his, held in place by his hand. "U-uh..." She didn't know what to do or say. What could she say? "N-n-n-no, o-of course not!" She managed out, noting that this was definitely the closest their faces had ever been. What was he trying to do here with her face that close? She thought she might pass out from embarrassment if this kept up. "W-w-why am I so c-close...?"
Jojo shrugged his shoulders "I'm not sure, you slept this close didn't you? and you didn't have any complains when you woke up." he said blandly before tapping his chin and looked back at her and slightly smiling "Maybe because you secretly like it?" he said as he looked into her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair tilted his head, "Why'd you stop?" He asked curiously before picking her up and carrying her further into the water.
Levi wrapped her arms around his neck gently. "I don't know" she says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "I know" she says smiling before taking the bacon and pancakes of the stove
Ayen sighed "So what you're saying is you're trying to tease me?" he asked as he set the plate down and put some eggs on each of them.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he looked out of the window♅...
“ Don't worry about it~ ”

------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked up at the skyΨ...

“ Training is normally a way to spend time with people~ ”

----------------

...♆Kuroh replied as he laughed lightly♆...

“ Nothing, nothing at all~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked up at the sky with him, watching the clouds for a bit.

"I suppose so... though I can say I wouldn't really know that..."

After he said that, part of her wished that she would have trained more growing up. But... if she had done that, then she wouldn't be here training with Kenji... so maybe it was a good thing. She looked down, smiling at him for a moment.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "So what you're saying is you're trying to tease me?" he asked as he set the plate down and put some eggs on each of them.
"Something like that" she says handing him the bacon and pancakes and then going to the fridge and getting the butter and syrup

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo shrugged his shoulders "I'm not sure, you slept this close didn't you? and you didn't have any complains when you woke up." he said blandly before tapping his chin and looked back at her and slightly smiling "Maybe because you secretly like it?" he said as he looked into her eyes.
"W-wh-" Chiharu couldn't even get her words out right, trying not to blush anymore than she already was at his comments. "Y-you're the one that pulled me c-close to y-you... m-maybe it's you that l-liked it!" She looked at him, not knowing what she was saying in her flustered state. It was his fault she was like this, it wasn't her doing.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori looked down at Axel. "Hey.. What's wrong?" She asks

Axel looked back at her with a fake reassuring smile. "I-It's nothing. I'm fine." He told her.

Mayyflower said:
"Something like that" she says handing him the bacon and pancakes and then going to the fridge and getting the butter and syrup
Ayen chuckled and shook his head "So I'm just here for your amusement now am i?" he asked jokingly as he divided the pancakes and bacon among the plates.

TheDragoon said:
Axel looked back at her with a fake reassuring smile. "I-It's nothing. I'm fine." He told her.
Kotori nods. "If you say so" she says before warping them both to her house "Well this is it" she says as they enter her mansion

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and shook his head "So I'm just here for your amusement now am i?" he asked jokingly as he divided the pancakes and bacon among the plates.
Amaya looked over at him and chuckled. "Maybe so" she says

Lumina said:
"W-wh-" Chiharu couldn't even get her words out right, trying not to blush anymore than she already was at his comments. "Y-you're the one that pulled me c-close to y-you... m-maybe it's you that l-liked it!" She looked at him, not knowing what she was saying in her flustered state. It was his fault she was like this, it wasn't her doing.
Jojo smirked then shook his head "You're the one who fell asleep on my back, it was my responsibility to make sure you were safe through the night." he said as he looked down at her "So if anything it was me making sure you were safe that caused me to grab you." he said smirked again and poked her cheek "And at the same time you could of moved away by now, but you've been choosing to stay."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over at him and chuckled. "Maybe so" she says
Ayen smiled "Well, besides butter and syrup, breakfast is ready," he said as he took the plates over to the table "Care to call for the kids?" he asked softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back