• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Nanami smiled brightly at Fuyumi before she spoke?...
"Good morning! Did you sleep well?"

tumblr_nfcs9wFvbz1r2pvg2o1_1280.png
''yes...how about you?''

*Fuyumi asked as she yawned a little*

LunaCrosby said:
(who do you have?)
(Kaiden, Lexi, Riley and a few others)

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "I learned to heal like dad, so if you need to feed, come to me." he said slightly tightening his grip on her.
Rin blinked before shaking her head. "Why would I do that?" She asks

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes...how about you?''
*Fuyumi asked as she yawned a little*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami thought for a moment before replying✦...

"I slept great~ No problems whatsoever!"

Mayyflower said:
Rin blinked before shaking her head. "Why would I do that?" She asks
Len looked at her "Because sooner or later you're gonna need to feed again, and i know you don't like the bottles." he said before taking a breath "And i want my twin sister back..." he said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
"Oh um no problem" she says. "Tomorrow we have to go get some pain killers" she says sitting down in a chair

"Your right I don't care that I made dad mad, so if I did do something to you I wouldn't regret" she says
Axel coughed a bit. His lungs were still weak from the impact, but they were slowly starting to heal. "Pain killers huh...? Alright..." He said with a soft yawn.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami thought for a moment before replying✦...
"I slept great~ No problems whatsoever!"
''thats good''

*She replied smiling more*

TheDragoon said:
Axel coughed a bit. His lungs were still weak from the impact, but they were slowly starting to heal. "Pain killers huh...? Alright..." He said with a soft yawn.
"Do you want anything to eat? Or do you want to go to bed?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
"Do you want anything to eat? Or do you want to go to bed?" She asks
Axel shook his head. "I'll just get some sleep..." He said. "I'm so-" He began saying before his eyes widened. "I-I was supposed to go back to the cabin with the groceries for Nexus and Illaani..." He said as he struggled to get up.

SoulofTobi said:
Len looked at her "Because sooner or later you're gonna need to feed again, and i know you don't like the bottles." he said before taking a breath "And i want my twin sister back..." he said quietly.
Rin narrowed her eyes. "Fine... and things changed the sister you knew is gone, now will you get off of me" she huffed

TheDragoon said:
Axel shook his head. "I'll just get some sleep..." He said. "I'm so-" He began saying before his eyes widened. "I-I was supposed to go back to the cabin with the groceries for Nexus and Illaani..." He said as he struggled to get up.
Kotori tilted her head. "Is that where you live?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Rin narrowed her eyes. "Fine... and things changed the sister you knew is gone, now will you get off of me" she huffed
Len stepped away then shook his head "No, shes right here, just more stubborn." he said as he poked her forehead.

LunaCrosby said:
(We could do Rylen and Riley :3)
(Okay)

SoulofTobi said:
Len stepped away then shook his head "No, shes right here, just more stubborn." he said as he poked her forehead.
"Nope she's gone" she says before going back into the room and shutting the door

Mayyflower said:
"Nope she's gone" she says before going back into the room and shutting the door
Len huffed as he went up the stairs then to Amaya "She's refusing to come out, i think you're the only one she'll listen to." he said before walking over to the table.

SoulofTobi said:
Len huffed as he went up the stairs then to Amaya "She's refusing to come out, i think you're the only one she'll listen to." he said before walking over to the table.
Amaya nods and went downstairs. "Rin open this door right now" she calls

Rin opened it. "What?" She asks

Amaya raised an eyebrow. "Excuse yourself" she says before grabbing rin's tail and walking upstairs with rins tail in her hand

"Gahh mom stop!" She yelled before they were upstairs

Amaya let go and smiled at Rin. "Go eat right now" she says a bit tense before lightly pushing her into the dinning room and sitting her down at the table "There" she sighed in relief

Mayyflower said:
Kotori tilted her head. "Is that where you live?" She asks
Axel quickly shook his head. "N-No, we've been trying to lie low at the moment, taking to the hospital was a risky move, but I guess we had no other choice..." He said. "Can we please talk when I wake up? I'm very tired..." He said weakly.

TheDragoon said:
Axel quickly shook his head. "N-No, we've been trying to lie low at the moment, taking to the hospital was a risky move, but I guess we had no other choice..." He said. "Can we please talk when I wake up? I'm very tired..." He said weakly.
Kotori nods. "Yea sure" she says before warping him to her room and him on the bed. "You can sleep here, if you need anything press that red button, either me or Mrs. Lewis will come... Okay?" She says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods and went downstairs. "Rin open this door right now" she calls
Rin opened it. "What?" She asks

Amaya raised an eyebrow. "Excuse yourself" she says before grabbing rin's tail and walking upstairs with rins tail in her hand

"Gahh mom stop!" She yelled before they were upstairs

Amaya let go and smiled at Rin. "Go eat right now" she says a bit tense before lightly pushing her into the dinning room and sitting her down at the table "There" she sighed in relief
Len sat at the table as well then looked over at Rin "should of just come up with me." he said before eating a piece of bacon

Ayen was already sitting at the table watching the whole thing happen.

SoulofTobi said:
Len sat at the table as well then looked over at Rin "should of just come up with me." he said before eating a piece of bacon
Ayen was already sitting at the table watching the whole thing happen.
Rin slouched down and crossed her arms and glared at the food.

Amaya chuckled and ignored rin and ate. "Even if your "not" hungry you will sit at this table and join the family"she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin slouched down and crossed her arms and glared at the food.
Amaya chuckled and ignored rin and ate. "Even if your "not" hungry you will sit at this table and join the family"she says
Ayen nodded "Your mothers right, you'll only hurt yourself and those who care for you if you isolate yourself." he said before eating some of his eggs.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Your mothers right, you'll only hurt yourself and those who care for you if you isolate yourself." he said before eating some of his eggs.
Rin shrugged. "Oh well" she mumbles

Mayyflower said:
Kotori nods. "Yea sure" she says before warping him to her room and him on the bed. "You can sleep here, if you need anything press that red button, either me or Mrs. Lewis will come... Okay?" She says
Axel was so tired, he had already fallen asleep.

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "Oh well" she mumbles
Len looked over at her "Rin, why are you acting like this?" he asked with a hint of sadness in his voice.

TheDragoon said:
Axel was so tired, he had already fallen asleep.
Kotori went to the living room and layed on the couch and fell asleep

SoulofTobi said:
Len looked over at her "Rin, why are you acting like this?" he asked with a hint of sadness in his voice.
Rin looked at Len. "I know I wasn't forced upstairs to be interrogated" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked at Len. "I know I wasn't forced upstairs to be interrogated" she says
Len sighed and shook his head "Fine, be that way." he said before stuffing his mouth full of eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back