• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"I don't know you tell me, your making me mad" she says giving him a little glare
Ayen sighed and rested his hand against his head "Well, i guess being a good father is out the window then." he said with a sad chuckle "And now i'll i have is being better than my own." he said with a hint of defeat in his voice.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami thought for a moment before nodding✦...
"Sure! If you want to come, you can."
''alrighty~''

*Fuyumi said happily as she stretched a little more*

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and rested his hand against his head "Well, i guess being a good father is out the window then." he said with a sad chuckle "And now i'll i have is being better than my own." he said with a hint of defeat in his voice.
Rin purposely hit her head on the wall when she leaned her head back. "Dad get to the point" she sighs

LunaCrosby said:
(k)
Rylen walked into the park, looking around happily, his hood up to keep the heat off of him.
Rin was laying in the grass under a tree

Mayyflower said:
Rin purposely hit her head on the wall when she leaned her head back. "Dad get to the point" she sighs

Rin was laying in the grass under a tree
Rylen smiled and teleported next to her before leaning over her and tilting his head "what are you doing on the ground?" he asks.

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen smiled and teleported next to her before leaning over her and tilting his head "what are you doing on the ground?" he asks.
"Looking up at the tree" she says in more of a sad tone

Mayyflower said:
Ayen nodded then looked at her "What can be done to improve your mood." he said as he held back a reflexive attempt to see if she was okay or not.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded then looked at her "What can be done to improve your mood." he said as he held back a reflexive attempt to see if she was okay or not.
"Being alone" she says, looking directly in his eyes

Mayyflower said:
"Being alone" she says, looking directly in his eyes
"If that's the only way, then it's not happening sadly." he said sternly as he returned her look.

SoulofTobi said:
"If that's the only way, then it's not happening sadly." he said sternly as he returned her look.
Rin shrugged. "Im not gonna open up to you and tell you how I feel.. I have no reason to open up to you" she says before narrowing her eyes

LunaCrosby said:
"are you ok? you don't sound very happy" he say's.
"My mom died" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "Im not gonna open up to you and tell you how I feel.. I have no reason to open up to you" she says before narrowing her eyes

"My mom died" she says
Rylen frowned and looked away "I'm sorry for your loss... will you be okay?" he asks.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sighed "And why not? do i not meet your standards? have i killed something? have i ripped off your wings?" he asked as he gritted his teeth.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "And why not? do i not meet your standards? have i killed something? have i ripped off your wings?" he asked as he gritted his teeth.
"Cause you've never really bothered to ask me anything or really do anything with me unless mom suggests it, did she suggest you to come up here and talk to me, I bet she did" she says

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen frowned and looked away "I'm sorry for your loss... will you be okay?" he asks.
"No..." She says before she covered her face with her hands

Mayyflower said:
"Cause you've never really bothered to ask me anything or really do anything with me unless mom suggests it, did she suggest you to come up here and talk to me, I bet she did" she says
Ayen shook his head "I am here of my own will, because i chose to be here be," he said calmly "And as for why i rarely talked to you, well, i was scared...." he said running a hand down his face "I was scared that this would happen if i tried to get close, with Len, i can predict want he might do, but you take more after your mother, so i had no clue." he said just letting the words flow.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "I am here of my own will, because i chose to be here be," he said calmly "And as for why i rarely talked to you, well, i was scared...." he said running a hand down his face "I was scared that this would happen if i tried to get close, with Len, i can predict want he might do, but you take more after your mother, so i had no clue." he said just letting the words flow.
Rin shrugged. "Oh well what's done is done, I've tried to get close to you and every time I do it fails so I give up." She says

Mayyflower said:

"No..." She says before she covered her face with her hands
Rylen got on his knees beside her "hey... I'm sure everything will work itself out in the end."

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "Oh well what's done is done, I've tried to get close to you and every time I do it fails so I give up." She says
Ayen looked down at the floor and stayed silent for a few moments occasionally moving his hand cross his face to secretly wipe away tears 'I've failed as a father, haven't i?' he thought to himself not wanting to believe it.

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen got on his knees beside her "hey... I'm sure everything will work itself out in the end."
Riley didn't cry cause she was tired of crying. "I can't find my dad either" she says looking over to rylen and pointing over to the tree. "And I'm stuck with Noah" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked down at the floor and stayed silent for a few moments occasionally moving his hand cross his face to secretly wipe away tears 'I've failed as a father, haven't i?' he thought to himself not wanting to believe it.
Rin looked down at her hands, not really liking the awkward silence

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked down at her hands, not really liking the awkward silence
Ayen wiped away the last of his tears then looked up at her "One more chance...." he said quietly as he looked over at her "Would you be kind enough to give me one more chance?" he asked softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen wiped away the last of his tears then looked up at her "One more chance...." he said quietly as he looked over at her "Would you be kind enough to give me one more chance?" he asked softly
Rin wouldn't look up at him but she could tell that he cried, she then clenched her fists. "Fine" she says still not looking at him

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and tilted his head "Then why didn't you say something about it before? you could of easily done so." he said curiously as he looked at her and pulled his arm away from her as he questioned her in his head.

Ayen nodded and smiled "Okay..." he said before sighing "I'm gonna try talking to Rin." he said as he turned to go upstairs

Len finished his food then took his plate into the kitchen "Mom, maybe next time i can help with the dishes." he said as he held his plate out to her.
As he pulled his arm away Chiharu immediately sat up, swinging her legs over the side, her back facing Jojo. "Y-yeah... s-sorry... I was a bit taken by surprise, a-and by the time I was gonna get up, y-you woke up..." She looked down at her lap, her cheeks burning crimson.

Mayyflower said:
Rin wouldn't look up at him but she could tell that he cried, she then clenched her fists. "Fine" she says still not looking at him
Ayen slightly smiled and wanted to jump up and hug her, but resisted as he simply smiled at her "Where to start...." he said quietly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly smiled and wanted to jump up and hug her, but resisted as he simply smiled at her "Where to start...." he said quietly.
"Give me back my door" she says pointing to the pieces she broke off of the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back