• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((So I'll be resetting Yuna because she's stuck and Camilla too))
----------

Character list:

Moriko- with Cecil in the woods (@SoulofTobi)

Amara- at home (free)

Colin- (@wierdprincess sorry i moved him) in cafeteria (@Metaphysics)

Euloria- ??? (Might reset her)

Camilla- courtyard (free)

Ilaani- with Nexus (I think? You never replied ;-; @TheDragoon)

Kenai- with crystal and Rini in the woods (@Annie Xavier)

Yuna- Café (free)

Rini- with kenai

Kairassi- Park (free)

Elaena- school gates with maria (@WeirdPrincess)

((Feel free to interact with any of them :D ))
((I thought I did... Btw, Axel got in a car accident >.<))

TheDragoon said:
Axel continued to tear through his food like it was nothing. "Wow! What did you put in these?! Their really good!" He said happily.
Kotori chuckled. "My mothers secret recipe" she says going to her dresser and fixing her hair

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "It use to be, heck it may still be but i forgot to look for it, that i could easily read peoples emotions and the cause for them." he said as he looked at her.
Amaya nods. "Oh I see" she says

LunaCrosby said:
"hmmm, was there any friends of your parent's you wouldn't mind living with? that's all I can think of" he say's.
"Kagura... If I can find her" she says "or Lexi" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and poked her cheek "The maybe i should of said i wanted all the kisses." he said jokingly as he lowered his hand to her side and lightly pinched.
Dakota let out a small squeak and jumped a bit in surprise when she was pinched before laughing "That would be a more accurate statement then"

TheDragoon said:
((I thought I did... Btw, Axel got in a car accident >.<))
((Nope ;v; I feel like a bother if I keep asking for replies >-<;...wait what? How did that happen? :0))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let out a small squeak and jumped a bit in surprise when she was pinched before laughing "That would be a more accurate statement then"
Roland smiled as he chuckled "Well, how about we get to it then?" he asked playfully as he nuzzled his nose to hers.

Mayyflower said:
"Kagura... If I can find her" she says "or Lexi" she says
Rylen smiled "see? anyway's we can go do something to get your mind off your parents..well bring noah along of course, it would be horrible if we left him." he says.

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen smiled "see? anyway's we can go do something to get your mind off your parents..well bring noah along of course, it would be horrible if we left him." he says.
Riley sat up and walked over and grabbed Noah. "Come on" she says to Noah. "Where too?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Kotori chuckled. "My mothers secret recipe" she says going to her dresser and fixing her hair
Axel burped as he finished his food. "Your mom must be a really amazing cook if you can cook this well!" He said with a smile, patting his stomach.

Nonalaka said:
((Nope ;v; I feel like a bother if I keep asking for replies >-<;...wait what? How did that happen? :0))
((He likes a girl named Kotori and because she was talking to another guy, he got jealous and got distracted from his driving...))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he chuckled "Well, how about we get to it then?" he asked playfully as he nuzzled his nose to hers.
Dakota giggled lightly as she nuzzled him back "Alrighty then ~"

TheDragoon said:
((He likes a girl named Kotori and because she was talking to another guy, he got jealous and got distracted from his driving...))
((...oh I see :0))

Nonalaka said:
((...oh I see :0))
((So... Nexus and Ilaani have a whole day to themselves before Nexus or Ilaani realize he hasn't come home yet...))

Nexus finished up his breakfast, and got up. "So, you want to go fishing in the lake? I heard there were some big fish in there." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Axel burped as he finished his food. "Your mom must be a really amazing cook if you can cook this well!" He said with a smile, patting his stomach.
Kotori smiled a little. "Thank you" she says making the plate disappear, "oh before I forget" she says changing his appearance to his normal appearance

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at the sky with him, watching the clouds for a bit.
"I suppose so... though I can say I wouldn't really know that..."

After he said that, part of her wished that she would have trained more growing up. But... if she had done that, then she wouldn't be here training with Kenji... so maybe it was a good thing. She looked down, smiling at him for a moment.
@Fukushima Akira

Mayyflower said:
Kotori smiled a little. "Thank you" she says making the plate disappear, "oh before I forget" she says changing his appearance to his normal appearance
Axel blinked once or twice before looking down. "O-Oh... Thank you." He said. "I wish these limbs would heal faster tho..."

TheDragoon said:
Axel blinked once or twice before looking down. "O-Oh... Thank you." He said. "I wish these limbs would heal faster tho..."
Kotori nods. "Me too, when my friend origami comes home I could ask her to heal it if you want?" She suggests

TheDragoon said:
((So... Nexus and Ilaani have a whole day to themselves before Nexus or Ilaani realize he hasn't come home yet...))
Nexus finished up his breakfast, and got up. "So, you want to go fishing in the lake? I heard there were some big fish in there." He said.
Ilaani who was finally woken properly looked over to Nexus and nodded "Yeah~, a fishing trip sounds fun~" she said with a smile before finishing off her own breakfast and standing up as well.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled before smiling into kissing her.
Dakota kissed him back softly, smiling a little into it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back