• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji sat down and looked at Lumina, replying as he smiled lightlyΨ...
“ It's pretty refreshing being with you, it oddly puts me at ease~ ”

tumblr_mlsr20YmAT1rvbl4vo1_250_zpssezxlfux.gif

-----------------------

...♆Kuroh then looked towards Himeragi and spoke, a curious expression soon forming on his face♆...

“ So.. uh.. who else knows that we're having children?~ ”

Huh..._zpsyxywmlxu.jpg

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi thought about it for a second*

''well...only Neo and Natsumi knows..Seria, Nanase, Kajima, Emiko...Kurotsu, Shirotsu...uhhh......Arako...well, most of them you dont even know them''

*She answered giggling a bit at the end*

''why? whats so bad about knowing we're gonna have kids?''

Metaphysics said:
@Nonalaka (waiting...)
((Oh sorry ;- ;) )

Colin chuckled as he looked over from where he was and saw Qir's reaction "So, what kind of food do you want?" He asked as he walked over and stood beside her

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "I don't use boats, i'd rather just swim." he said missing the meaning of what she said as he turned around to look at her.
Chiharu blinked at his response, smiling almost exasperatedly. He really didn't seem to understand metaphors, it seemed. "Ah, yeah, you seem like the kind of guy who'd want to swim anyways. I like swimming too, I used to take lessons as a kid."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus took her hand and began walking outside with her to the beautiful pond with a smile. He then sat down with her in a little row boat. "So, have you fished before?" He asked her.
Ilaani nodded "Yeah, only once when I was a kid though, my friend took me" she said with a smile "I didn't really catch anything though" she said with a small laugh.

Mayyflower said:
"It's fine.." She says turning to face the mirror as she continued to fix her hair quietly
Axel frowned a bit and bundled himself up in the covers. He wished that Kotori would notice that he liked her.

TheDragoon said:
Axel frowned a bit and bundled himself up in the covers. He wished that Kotori would notice that he liked her.
Kotori looked over at axel. "We're you jealous?" She asks

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Yeah, only once when I was a kid though, my friend took me" she said with a smile "I didn't really catch anything though" she said with a small laugh.
Nexus laughed along with her. "Well maybe today's the day you catch something huh?" He asked her with a smile as he began rowing to the center of the lake.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus laughed along with her. "Well maybe today's the day you catch something huh?" He asked her with a smile as he began rowing to the center of the lake.
Ilaani smiled at him "Yeah, maybe~" she said as she looked over the side of the boat and poked the water with her fingertip "This lake is really pretty" she said as she looked at the view in front of her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota moved in a bit closer to him as she lightly placed her hands on the sides of his face
Roland tilted his head as pressed more into the kiss and slightly smiled.

Nonalaka said:
((Oh sorry ;- ;) )
Colin chuckled as he looked over from where he was and saw Qir's reaction "So, what kind of food do you want?" He asked as he walked over and stood beside her
Qir tilted her head in confusion. She then shrugged and made a sweeping motion with her arm that was aimed at where the food was.

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked at his response, smiling almost exasperatedly. He really didn't seem to understand metaphors, it seemed. "Ah, yeah, you seem like the kind of guy who'd want to swim anyways. I like swimming too, I used to take lessons as a kid."
Jojo chuckled "I learned from getting thrown into a pool as a kid, does that count?" he asked teasingly as he smiled at her before stretching again and looking at the door "So, what should we do today? that is, if you don't want to have some time to yourself." he said curiously.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "I learned from getting thrown into a pool as a kid, does that count?" he asked teasingly as he smiled at her before stretching again and looking at the door "So, what should we do today? that is, if you don't want to have some time to yourself." he said curiously.
Chiharu laughed lightly, standing up as well. "I'd say that counts... as for what to do today..." she thought about it for a moment, wondering what they could do today. "Well, we could go out and do something, or stay inside and chill. What sounds good to you?" She didn't really mind what they did, honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back