• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods slowly and smiled. "We shall" she says
Ayen smiled and lowered his hand from her cheek to her side as he placed his other hand on her waist "Then come get it~" he said jokingly and cockily.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and lowered his hand from her cheek to her side as he placed his other hand on her waist "Then come get it~" he said jokingly and cockily.
Amaya shook her head, smiling before leaning down and kissing him

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head, smiling before leaning down and kissing him
Ayen smiled into the kiss while wrapping his arms around her and pressing a little into the kiss.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka rummaged the drawers as she looked for a bag, soon finding a large ziplock bag to put the icing in. She spoke as she used the spoon to gather most of it into the bag before moving all the icing to one corner, soon using a pair of scissors she manifested to snip off a small part of the corner?...
"It's still like a regular cake, just of smaller size. I don't know if you've had red velvet or not either."

...?Nanami picked up a case that she had sitting in the corner of the room before holding it over her shoulder and looking back at Fuyumi as she spoke?...

"I'm gonna be performing! Also, it's not far from here, so I don't know if you want to walk or just drive."

tumblr_neibj9nJ0d1qg78wpo1_500.gif

(( Need me to repost? ))
''we could walk~''

*Fuyumi said as she smiled at her*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya pressed back and slid her tongue into his mouth
Ayen tightened his hold on her before sliding his tongue into her mouth and playing his her tongue.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled into the kiss and put her hand on his chest
Ayen smiled and slid a hand under her shirt and up her back as he slightly tilted his head.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pulled her against him as he felt her moan before moving to unhook her bra
Amaya blushed more and tilted her head and deepened the kiss, her eyes turning to a pinkish color

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed more and tilted her head and deepened the kiss, her eyes turning to a pinkish color
Ayen slightly opened his eyes while kissing her and slightly smiled when he saw her eyes before pressing all he could into the kiss, causing their faces to be slightly smushed together.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly opened his eyes while kissing her and slightly smiled when he saw her eyes before pressing all he could into the kiss, causing their faces to be slightly smushed together.
Amaya chuckled and closed her eyes

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and closed her eyes
Ayen continued kissing her for a moment before taking his arms off of her and pushing her slightly away so he could take off his shirt.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen continued kissing her for a moment before taking his arms off of her and pushing her slightly away so he could take off his shirt.
Amaya sat up and lifted her shirt off

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sat up and lifted her shirt off
Ayen smiled as he sat up and also pulled her bra off of her before wrapping his arms around her and placing his forehead against hers while crossing his legs underneath her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he sat up and also pulled her bra off of her before wrapping his arms around her and placing his forehead against hers while crossing his legs underneath her.
Amaya smiled and blushed and pressed her chest to his

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and blushed and pressed her chest to his
Ayen smiled while looking into her eyes "Is everything to your liking?" he whispered playfully as he pressed back.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "always" she says
Ayen smiled and licked his lips as he placed a hand on her cheek "Care for a drink?" he said as he placed his other hand on her side.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and licked his lips as he placed a hand on her cheek "Care for a drink?" he said as he placed his other hand on her side.
Amaya nods slowly and smiles. "Sure" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods slowly and smiles. "Sure" she says
Ayen smiled then chuckled "mouth or neck?" he asked playfully as he slightly tilted his head

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded and chuckled "Okay, that works for me, but first i think ima gonna shower." he said as he pulled more clothing out of the dresser before looking over at her "Do you need in the bathroom at all?" he asked curiously
Chiharu shook her head, sitting back down on the bed. "No, I'm fine. Go ahead." She got comfortable on the bed, leaning her back against the wall, still looking around his room. It was a nice room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back