• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then pecked her lips "Maybe the first few~" he said playfully as he raised a hand to her cheek.
Dakota giggled "Fair enough~" she said happily as she pecked his lips back.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Fair enough~" she said happily as she pecked his lips back.
Roland smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek "So? how many are we at? four?" he asked playfully as he moved to kiss her again.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek "So? how many are we at? four?" he asked playfully as he moved to kiss her again.
"Yeah~" she said with a giggle as she moved too and kissed him.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blushed again and shook her head "Nothing is pretty about an embarrassing red face" she said as she looked around at him.
Nexus shook his head. "Nonsense! It gives you color and makes you look pretty, at least in my eyes." He said happily, getting the fishing rods set up.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked down at the cupcakes and smiled as he looked back towards Asuka, pointing towards the cupcakes♅...
“ Wow, those look awesome~ Can I take one?~ ”

------------------

...ΨKenji looked back at Lumina and replied as he smiled lightlyΨ...

“ You're more than welcome~ ”

------------------

...♆Kuroh soon found a clear space and proceeded to walk over to it, taking a seat on the sand. He replied as he did so♆...

“ That sounds good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi soon sat next to Kuroh and smiled as she leaned on him a little*

''the ocean looks nice...huh?''

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah~" she said with a giggle as she moved too and kissed him.
Roland smiled into the kiss and tilted his head as he lowered his hand back to her waist.

TheDragoon said:
Axel nods in appreciation. "Well, that sounds good." He said happily.
Kotori smiled and started cooking

Origami walked in. "What are you mak-" she stops when she looks at axel.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori smiled and started cooking
Origami walked in. "What are you mak-" she stops when she looks at axel.
Axel waved with his not broken arm. "Umm... Hi." He said plainly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked down at the cupcakes and smiled as he looked back towards Asuka, pointing towards the cupcakes♅...
“ Wow, those look awesome~ Can I take one?~ ”

------------------

...ΨKenji looked back at Lumina and replied as he smiled lightlyΨ...

“ You're more than welcome~ ”

------------------

...♆Kuroh soon found a clear space and proceeded to walk over to it, taking a seat on the sand. He replied as he did so♆...

“ That sounds good~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at him for a moment longer, still smiling, until she realized she was staring, and dropped her gaze to her hands.

"S-so, what's next in training?"

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shook his head. "Nonsense! It gives you color and makes you look pretty, at least in my eyes." He said happily, getting the fishing rods set up.
Ilaani smiled at him as her blush eventually began to fade "So, can I help?" She asked as she watched him set up the rods.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled into the kiss and tilted his head as he lowered his hand back to her waist.
Dakota tilted her head as well as she moved closer to him, deepening the kiss a little bit.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head as well as she moved closer to him, deepening the kiss a little bit.
Roland pressed against her as well as he pulled her closer at the same time before moving his hand up her side.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled at him as her blush eventually began to fade "So, can I help?" She asked as she watched him set up the rods.
Nexus nodded and handed one of the rods to her. "Here ya go!" He said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed against her as well as he pulled her closer at the same time before moving his hand up her side.
Dakota slowly placed her arms around his neck as she continued the kiss smiling into it a little.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded and handed one of the rods to her. "Here ya go!" He said happily.
Ilaani took the rod and smiled as she began to set it up "Do you go fishing a lot?" She asked as she looked over at him.

Lumina said:
Chiharu frowned into the bear, hugging it closer, still making it work as a sheild. Now that he knew she was ticklish, she didn't know if he could trust his hands anymore. Pouting a bit, she moved the bear away from her face a bit so she could see the tv. "Whatcha watching?"
@SoulofTobi

Nonalaka said:
Dakota slowly placed her arms around his neck as she continued the kiss smiling into it a little.
Roland pressed a bit more into the kiss as he moved his other hand to her side then lifted her up before pulling out of the kiss and smiling up at her "There, now, for once, you can be taller than me." he said playfully.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani took the rod and smiled as she began to set it up "Do you go fishing a lot?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Nexus shook his head. "No, not really, but I did a lot of fishing when I was little." He said after he finished setting up his rod and he began baiting his hook.

Lumina said:
@SoulofTobi
Jojo chuckled then looked back at her "Oh, you know, Tv." he said jokingly as he looked back at her and smirked "But truthfully, i don't know yet." he said as he flipped through the channels looking for something to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back