• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "Depends" she says
Ayen tilted his head and smirked back at her "Depends on?" he asked as he slowly moved his hands to her sides.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "I know, i know," he said playfully "But i can always have you looking up to me~" he said jokingly before nuzzling against her stomach.
Dakota tilted her head "And what's the plus side to that?" She asked with a giggle "is it because it makes you feel tall?" She asked giggling lightly as he nuzzled her stomach "that tickles" she said as she looked at him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head "And what's the plus side to that?" She asked with a giggle "is it because it makes you feel tall?" She asked giggling lightly as he nuzzled her stomach "that tickles" she said as she looked at him.
Roland stopped nuzzling and looked up at her "Oh it does, does it?" he said as he quickly lifted her a bit up and moved an arm under her to support her before using the other to lift her shirt a little "Then how about this?" he said before he started lightly pecking her belly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head and smirked back at her "Depends on?" he asked as he slowly moved his hands to her sides.
Amaya chuckled and kissed him deeply before pulling away and pressing her foreahead to his

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and kissed him deeply before pulling away and pressing her foreahead to his
Ayen smiled and attempted to press into the kiss before she pulled away then looked into her eyes as she pressed her forehead to his "That is nice, but i was think something like this." he said slyly as he began to tickle her sides.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stopped nuzzling and looked up at her "Oh it does, does it?" he said as he quickly lifted her a bit up and moved an arm under her to support her before using the other to lift her shirt a little "Then how about this?" he said before he started lightly pecking her belly.
Dakota blinked when lifted her up more "What are you-" she began giggling again "That does too" she said still giggling.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked when lifted her up more "What are you-" she began giggling again "That does too" she said still giggling.
Roland continued for a moment before looking up at her and smiling "I wonder if this will as well" he said deviously before nipping at her belly and holding on for few seconds before pulling away and starting to lower her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and attempted to press into the kiss before she pulled away then looked into her eyes as she pressed her forehead to his "That is nice, but i was think something like this." he said slyly as he began to tickle her sides.
Amaya yelped. "No ayen stop" she whined, laughing and trying to move away

Mayyflower said:
Amaya yelped. "No ayen stop" she whined, laughing and trying to move away
Ayen chuckled and stopped after a minute "You were the one holding onto me." he said teasingly before pecking her nose.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland continued for a moment before looking up at her and smiling "I wonder if this will as well" he said deviously before nipping at her belly and holding on for few seconds before pulling away and starting to lower her.
Dakota let out a small squeak when he did so "H-Hey!" She called out before laughing.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and stopped after a minute "You were the one holding onto me." he said teasingly before pecking her nose.
"Yea but I don't like being tickled" she huffed as she got off of him and layed next to him

Mayyflower said:
"Yea but I don't like being tickled" she huffed as she got off of him and layed next to him
Ayen turned to his side and tilted his head at her "But i only did it to hear you laugh~" he said playfully.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let out a small squeak when he did so "H-Hey!" She called out before laughing.
Roland chuckled "Is there something wrong?" he asked as he lowered her to eye level "It's not like anyone else is going to see your stomach besides me." he said teasingly as he poked where he nipped.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "That's a shame, I wanted a hug, you look soft" she said sleepily .
Maria blinked a few times before smiling at her, "You can still have a hug if you want. I'm not against those~" She said and laughed a little.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen turned to his side and tilted his head at her "But i only did it to hear you laugh~" he said playfully.
Amaya looked over at him. "I don't like that way" she says

Mayyflower said:
Origami nods. "Okay" she says
Kotori blushed when axel blushed before looking at origami. "Haven't heard from Von yet" she say
Axel blinks once or twice. "Who's Von?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over at him. "I don't like that way" she says
Ayen smiled as he reached out and placed a hand on her cheek "Then please correct me." he whispered deviously

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he picked up one of the cupcakes♅...
“ Oh, in that case don't mind if I do~ ”

tumblr_ndzzpo8bzm1tkuu11o2_1280_zpsjy8yflyt.jpg

------------------------

...ΨKenji continued to smile at Lumina, shortly before he noticed that he was staring. He looked away and replied to his, his eyes focusing on the skyΨ...

“ W-well.. let's take a quick food break~ ”

-----------------------

...♆Kuroh replied as he smiled, his eyes focusing on the waves of the ocean before them♆...

“ Yeah~ It's calming~ ”

((( Going to sleep, I'll be back in around 7-8 hours~ )))

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, not expecting that answer. A food break? She was fine, she didn't need to eat anything. But, she supposed it wouldn't do any harm to get something in her stomach, just in case.

"A-ah, okay." She looked back up at Kenji, wondering where they might get food at.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled then looked back at her "Oh, you know, Tv." he said jokingly as he looked back at her and smirked "But truthfully, i don't know yet." he said as he flipped through the channels looking for something to watch.
Chiharu didn't move the bear from her hold on it, but moved it enough to see the tv screen better. "Oh, okay." The longer she sat the more she realized just how long it had been since she had actually sat down and watched TV. It really had been a while, considering she was always too busy with music back at her old school to have time for anything else.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani shrugged "Uhm, I don't know honestly, you'd know more than me" she said as she looked in the lure box which was then quickly shut by nexus the snap of the box closing causing her to jump a little, she blinked a few times "Okay no lures then" she said as she looked at Nexus with a confused expression in reaction to his sudden odd behaviour
Nexus just decided to get started by dropping his line into the clear water. "So, umm... What was it like fishing when you were little?" He asked her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he picked up one of the cupcakes♅...
“ Oh, in that case don't mind if I do~ ”

tumblr_ndzzpo8bzm1tkuu11o2_1280_zpsjy8yflyt.jpg

------------------------

...ΨKenji continued to smile at Lumina, shortly before he noticed that he was staring. He looked away and replied to his, his eyes focusing on the skyΨ...

“ W-well.. let's take a quick food break~ ”

-----------------------

...♆Kuroh replied as he smiled, his eyes focusing on the waves of the ocean before them♆...

“ Yeah~ It's calming~ ”

((( Going to sleep, I'll be back in around 7-8 hours~ )))

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka spoke before she took the wrapper off of the cupcake before taking a bite out of it, getting a bit of frosting on her nose. Her nose scrunched up before she wiped the frosting off with a napkin❦...

"Enjoy! I hope you like it~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im not deaf!''
*She said as she giggled a little*

*Himeragi nodded before she nuzzled Kuroh's shoulder a little*

[/QUOTE]
...✦Nanami laughed and replied as she smiled at her✦...

"I know that! I was just saying, in general that that could be why people don't listen to music!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka spoke before she took the wrapper off of the cupcake before taking a bite out of it, getting a bit of frosting on her nose. Her nose scrunched up before she wiped the frosting off with a napkin❦...
"Enjoy! I hope you like it~"

...✦Nanami laughed and replied as she smiled at her✦...

"I know that! I was just saying, in general that that could be why people don't listen to music!"
''yeah...so how long have you played music?''

*Fuyumi asked curiously*

Lumina said:
Chiharu didn't move the bear from her hold on it, but moved it enough to see the tv screen better. "Oh, okay." The longer she sat the more she realized just how long it had been since she had actually sat down and watched TV. It really had been a while, considering she was always too busy with music back at her old school to have time for anything else.
Jojo sighed as he continued continued flipping through the channels and shook his head thinking there was never anything good on anymore, than all the good shows must of just disappeared "Well, i can't seem to find anything good on." he said as he looked back at her and chuckled "And you seem to really like hiding behind that bear," he teased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back