• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu laughed a bit at his comment. "Yeah, suuure, that's totally what i- hey!" She got cut off by his pinching her cheek. "What're you doing?" She moved the bear away from her face, trying to look at Jojo now to see what was going on.
Jojo chuckled as he saw her move here bear away and moved his face close to hers "I'm not sure yet." he said teasingly as he looked at her.

Mayyflower said:
"But I am useless, neko's are useless, and then the vampires are too" she says
Ayen chuckled and shook his head and looked down at her "It's never the species of the person that's useless, it's always up to that person." he said in a supportive tone "Besides, i;d rather you not have a horde of undead following you around." he said as he poked her cheek.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and shook his head and looked down at her "It's never the species of the person that's useless, it's always up to that person." he said in a supportive tone "Besides, i;d rather you not have a horde of undead following you around." he said as he poked her cheek.
Rin shrugged. "Then myself in General is useless" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled as he saw her move here bear away and moved his face close to hers "I'm not sure yet." he said teasingly as he looked at her.
Chiharu was rubbing her cheek where he had pinched it, looking away for a second, and when she looked back his face was closer than she remembered. She flinched back a bit, just staring at him. "Woah! What...?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka finished the first cupcake, those her cheek was puffed out because she hadn't swallowed it yet and she went to grab another one. She swallow the contents that were in her mouth before taking a bite out of the other cupcake she grabbed, soon speaking❦...
"I should bake more... I might eat all of these because they're really good."

tumblr_nbxwpc35KO1sji7w0o9_250.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and picked up another cupcake, replying as he slowly ate it♅...

“ Yeah~ As always, the food you make is the best~ ”

------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina looked down at the food, blinking. When did he... how... she didn't really know Kenji could do that. She moved over, sitting down on the rug near the food, looking at the food with a sense of awe. It all looked so good. Could she really just take some? Well, he said she could, so it'd be rude not to. Lumina reached over, grabbing a sandwich, looking at it for a moment before taking a bite. She smiled a bit, enjoying how delicious it was.
"Wow, it's so good~"
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head as he blushed, replying to Lumina with a smileΨ...

“ Thanks~ I often found myself making food for both mine and big brother's training sessions~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Harper got up and threw sweats and a t-shirt on
Hiro then headed downstairs, sitting at the dinner table.

Kaito came out of a portal in the living room, stretching. "Morning!" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "Then myself in General is useless" she says
Ayen shook his head "No, you just haven't asked anyone to help you develop a skill set yet." he said bluntly.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro then headed downstairs, sitting at the dinner table.
Kaito came out of a portal in the living room, stretching. "Morning!" He said happily.
Harper went into the kitchen. "Where is Lexi?" She calls out to kite

Mayyflower said:
Harper went into the kitchen. "Where is Lexi?" She calls out to kite
Kite shrugged. "I dunno, I just decided to go to work for a bit until Lexi got back." He said.

Lumina said:
Chiharu was rubbing her cheek where he had pinched it, looking away for a second, and when she looked back his face was closer than she remembered. She flinched back a bit, just staring at him. "Woah! What...?"
Jojo smirked and pulled the bear away "What what?" he said teasingly as he poked her forehead thinking that doing this might get her to give in and tell him the truth "And what was that? were you gonna agree with me?" he asked

Mayyflower said:
"Cause I don't like asking for help" she says
Ayen shook his head "And i don't like doing certain things either, but i do them anyways because i want to keep those i love happy." he said as he took his arms away from her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and picked up another cupcake, replying as he slowly ate it♅...
“ Yeah~ As always, the food you make is the best~ ”

------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head as he blushed, replying to Lumina with a smileΨ...

“ Thanks~ I often found myself making food for both mine and big brother's training sessions~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, taking another bite of the sandwhich.

"It seems like you train a lot."

With the way he talked about it, as well as how in depth his training knowledge seemed to be, it was the only conclusion she could come to. It would make sense, considering how strong she guessed he was.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smirked and pulled the bear away "What what?" he said teasingly as he poked her forehead thinking that doing this might get her to give in and tell him the truth "And what was that? were you gonna agree with me?" he asked
Chiharu narrowed her eyes a little, crossing her arms in front of her. "Agree about what? You just were closer than I remembered... it was a knee jerk reaction." Damn him and being able to get under her skin so easily.

TheDragoon said:
Kite shrugged. "I dunno, I just decided to go to work for a bit until Lexi got back." He said.
Harper nods. "Okay" she says. "What do you guys want for breakfast?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "And i don't like doing certain things either, but i do them anyways because i want to keep those i love happy." he said as he took his arms away from her.
"Dad if you push people to make them happy then it will only make it worse" she says

Lumina said:
Chiharu narrowed her eyes a little, crossing her arms in front of her. "Agree about what? You just were closer than I remembered... it was a knee jerk reaction." Damn him and being able to get under her skin so easily.
Jojo chuckled then shook his head "No, the other thing, about how it's hard for you to sleep." he said teasingly as he smirked at her while moving in to poke her cheek again.

Mayyflower said:
"Dad if you push people to make them happy then it will only make it worse" she says
Ayen shook his head "No, not the pushing, usually i'd always be on the move, wandering anywhere and everywhere, but, even though it drives me crazy to certain point, i've stayed here." he said as he tilted his head "So what i'm saying is, i've pushed myself to keep others happy."

TheDragoon said:
((Sounds like a plan! He's at the courtyard right now...))
(( Okay! ))

Celia held a book in her hands as she lectured the class about the different type of weapon there were, though she mainly talked about scythes since she was good with those. "Scythes can be a good weapon, but there a pain to carry around unless you have some type of magic to miniaturize the size." She explained before suddenly lifting her foot and slamming her foot on the ground, waking a girl up who had been sleeping. She looked around quickly as the other students looked back at her.

tumblr_myq83jslaC1t0k1tuo1_r1_500.gif

"It's best not to sleep while I'm talking." Celia said, smiling at the girl before the bell rang. "Class dismissed!" The students got out of their seats and filed towards the door, Celia following behind. She was a little hungry from talking so much, so she was going to get something to eat. Closing and locking the classroom door behind her, she headed off to the courtyard with a large sandwich in hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "No, not the pushing, usually i'd always be on the move, wandering anywhere and everywhere, but, even though it drives me crazy to certain point, i've stayed here." he said as he tilted his head "So what i'm saying is, i've pushed myself to keep others happy."
"Don't cause some people aren't worth it" she says coldly

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, taking another bite of the sandwhich.
"It seems like you train a lot."

With the way he talked about it, as well as how in depth his training knowledge seemed to be, it was the only conclusion she could come to. It would make sense, considering how strong she guessed he was.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and finished his sandwich, soon picking up another and replyingΨ...

“ Big brother wanted me to be able to stand on my own in combat, so we trained everyday for around a thousand years. It was fun~ ”

Mayyflower said:
"Don't cause some people aren't worth it" she says coldly
Ayen narrowed his eyes "Sorry, but you, your mother, and your brother are worth it." he said sternly as he looked into her eyes.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and finished his sandwich, soon picking up another and replyingΨ...
“ Big brother wanted me to be able to stand on my own in combat, so we trained everyday for around a thousand years. It was fun~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina paused mid-bite, staring at Kenji. A thousand years??? She couldn't even comprehend being alive that long. But wait, if he trained for a thousand years, then...

"Um... how old are you?"

She finished her bite, looking at him almost sheepishly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back