• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked up and stared at Akira in confusion for a moment before she smiled, though it looked strained❦...
"I thought I saw something... that wasn't there. I guess it was just my imagination..."
...♅Akira looked at Asuka in confusion and spoke♅...

“Huh? What do you think you saw? ”

15659858712_6959725df0_o_zps4mcylkm0.png

--------------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, looking at Kenji with an almost blank expression.
"He did... uh, what?"

She heard him fine, she just hadn't quite comprehended it fully yet.
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina in surprise before replyingΨ...

“ Oh, right. Uh, so my father went crazy and attempted to wipe out all of creation, and my big brother stopped him. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh lol)))
*Himeragi soon looked up, and getting up quickly and summoned Abbadon (her...cross shaped blaster) and put it over her's and Kuroh as a bolt struck down on it, Abbadon successfully blocking it*

''tch...guess theyve decided to attack now...''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh rolled out from beneath the blaster and slammed his elbow into the ground, causing him to spiral into the air and onto his feet. While he was in the air, he manifested his sword, so that when his feet touched the ground, his was already in his fighting stance, his sword pointing towards the enemy. As he stood there, his clothing changed, from his dark blue tracksuit to a dark grey yukata. He spoke as the shack behind him turned into a pile of debris and sand♆...

“ What the hell? And here I thought everything was finally peaceful.. ”

tumblr_n00wnfQZW61rkmepyo3_250_zpsg30whxa8.gif

Mayyflower said:
Harper nods and finishes the pb&j sandwich. "Here you go" she says handing it to him and then starting on the omelet
Hiro laughed lightly and smiled. "Thank you princess~" He said before licking her ear teasingly and going to sit at the table with Kite.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus felt a slight tug on his fishing line as well. "I think I got something as well!" He said happily as he began trying to reel in what he caught.
Ilaani began to reel in her line as well before what she caught swam past an object causing the line to break. Ilaani pouted, sighing lightly "That's just my luck huh.." she said with a chuckle as she began to fix the line on her fishing rod.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland raised an eyebrow and chuckled "Oh? you are?" he asked playfully as he moved in and nuzzled her nose with his "In that case, I'll have to do something else~" he whispered softly before moving down to her neck and started lightly kissing in.
"Oh?" Dakota blushed lightly as he kissed her neck, her head tilting to the side a little.

Metaphysics said:
Qir tilted her head for a few moments before smiling and standing up. She tugged at his arm before rushing down the hall and outside into the courtyard.
"Woah, why so fast?!" Colin said with a laugh as he followed Qir as she rushed to the courtyard. "So what are you wanting to do out here?" He asked with a smile before looking around.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani began to reel in her line as well before what she caught swam past an object causing the line to break. Ilaani pouted, sighing lightly "That's just my luck huh.." she said with a chuckle as she began to fix the line on her fishing rod.
"Oh?" Dakota blushed lightly as he kissed her neck, her head tilting to the side a little.

"Woah, why so fast?!" Colin said with a laugh as he followed Qir as she rushed to the courtyard. "So what are you wanting to do out here?" He asked with a smile before looking around.
Nexus managed to pull the fish that had hooked itself on his line. It was a catfish, not too big, not too small. "Caught one!" He said happily before starting to work on getting the hook out of its mouth so he could toss it back.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro laughed lightly and smiled. "Thank you princess~" He said before licking her ear teasingly and going to sit at the table with Kite.
Harper blushed and smiled as she cooked, moments later she took the omelet off the stove and put it on the plate and gave it to kite and grabbed an apple for herself

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed and smiled as she cooked, moments later she took the omelet off the stove and put it on the plate and gave it to kite and grabbed an apple for herself
Hiro blinked once or twice. "A apple? That's not much of a breakfast... Are you sure?" He asked, beginning to eat his sandwich while Kite ate his omelet.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Oh, right. Uh, so my father went crazy and attempted to wipe out all of creation, and my big brother stopped him. ”

...♆Kuroh rolled out from beneath the blaster and slammed his elbow into the ground, causing him to spiral into the air and onto his feet. While he was in the air, he manifested his sword, so that when his feet touched the ground, his was already in his fighting stance, his sword pointing towards the enemy. As he stood there, his clothing changed, from his dark blue tracksuit to a dark grey yukata. He spoke as the shack behind him turned into a pile of debris and sand♆...

[/QUOTE]
Lumina still looked at him with a shocked expression, his words starting to sink in a bit.

"T-that's... well..."

HIs father wanted to wipe out all of creation... everything? Sure, she knew Sanctums were powerful, but powerful enough to wipe out... everything? Lumina tried not to look... upset at the thought, but to think that there was somebody that powerful... and that his brother was powerful enough to stop that? It was terrifying to think that beings that powerful existed at all. It was hard not to think how insignificant everybody else was compared to them as well.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro blinked once or twice. "A apple? That's not much of a breakfast... Are you sure?" He asked, beginning to eat his sandwich while Kite ate his omelet.
Harper nods. "Yea" she says taking a bite of her Apple

Lexi came through the front door and went straight to her and kites room

TheDragoon said:
Nexus managed to pull the fish that had hooked itself on his line. It was a catfish, not too big, not too small. "Caught one!" He said happily before starting to work on getting the hook out of its mouth so he could toss it back.
Ilaani laughed "Y'know this exact thing happened last time I went fishing, the person I'm with gets a nice fish and my line breaks" she said as she looked at the fish he had caught "I'll keep trying till I catch one though, I'm not a quiter" she said with a laugh as she recasted her line.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Do we have strawberry syrup?" She asks smiling
Ayen thought for a moment and looked down at her "If it's the one in the pink bottle, then yes." he said with a nod

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled while kissing her neck and slowly and gently making his way down to where her collar bone was before nipping again.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed "Y'know this exact thing happened last time I went fishing, the person I'm with gets a nice fish and my line breaks" she said as she looked at the fish he had caught "I'll keep trying till I catch one though, I'm not a quiter" she said with a laugh as she recasted her line.
Nexus tossed the catfish back in and laughed. "Heh. That's good." He said before he scooted over and held her fishing pole with her, hugging her from behind. "Maybe you'll catch something if we work together?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Harper nods. "Yea" she says taking a bite of her Apple
Lexi came through the front door and went straight to her and kites room
Kite immediately darted up from where he sat and hugged her from behind. "Yay!!! Your home!" He said in a childish, but teasing manner. "How was your day?" He asked.

Hiro chuckled lightly at his former brother's reaction to Lexi walking through the door. "And there he goes huh?" He asked Harper.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Yep I sure do" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "Then i might have a nice trick to show you later." he said as he picked her up then put her down off off his lap and stood up

TheDragoon said:
Kite immediately darted up from where he sat and hugged her from behind. "Yay!!! Your home!" He said in a childish, but teasing manner. "How was your day?" He asked.
Hiro chuckled lightly at his former brother's reaction to Lexi walking through the door. "And there he goes huh?" He asked Harper.
"Hectic..." She said sadly

Harper chuckled and nods. "He's so hyper" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "Then i might have a nice trick to show you later." he said as he picked her up then put her down off off his lap and stood up
Rin smiled. "Can't wait then" she says holding onto ayen's side so she wouldn't fall over

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi held Abbadon cautiously as she looked around waiting for other attacks. A spear was thrown at her, but she dodged it as it cut through her clothing*

''dammit...i cant really fight because of the baby''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka pointed to where the blade had pierced her chest and spoke, now looking worried as she lowered her hand❦...
"There was a sword that went right through me, just above my heart I think... or right through it. That's what I saw..."

View attachment 174479
...♅Akira frowned slightly as he heard Asuka talk. He walked over to her and placed his hand onto her chest, directly above her heart, inspecting the area. He spoke as he did so♅...

“ That's unusual, I didn't see anything. Did it hurt? Like, did it feel real? ”

-------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina still looked at him with a shocked expression, his words starting to sink in a bit.
"T-that's... well..."

HIs father wanted to wipe out all of creation... everything? Sure, she knew Sanctums were powerful, but powerful enough to wipe out... everything? Lumina tried not to look... upset at the thought, but to think that there was somebody that powerful... and that his brother was powerful enough to stop that? It was terrifying to think that beings that powerful existed at all. It was hard not to think how insignificant everybody else was compared to them as well.
...ΨKenji sighed lightly and replied, forcing a smile onto his faceΨ...

“ In my father's defence, he wasn't always like that. He was kind once, before The Event. Then he changed, he went Lost. ”

Nonalaka said:

Qir smiled before tapping his shoulder once. "Tag!" She said before running away.

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled. "Can't wait then" she says holding onto ayen's side so she wouldn't fall over
Ayen smiled down at her and made sure she'd stay standing before walking into the kitchen and grabbed two cups along with the milk and strawberry syrup and a single strawberry from the fridge before mixing their milk.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi held Abbadon cautiously as she looked around waiting for other attacks. A spear was thrown at her, but she dodged it as it cut through her clothing*
''dammit...i cant really fight because of the baby''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi and replied♆...

“ Okay, you get out of here, I'll deal with these guys.. ”

...♆Kuroh then turned his attention back towards the beings, soon charging towards them. As he ran, he cut down multiple beings as they attempted to attack him♆...

tumblr_n2jrgvO5Ug1rbrys3o1_500_zpsdlonq91l.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back