• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stared at him for a while before she snickered, "Really? You remind me of one of my other students. You do realize that none of these people matter, why would you be so touchy about it?"
Ren pouted a bit. "Because it's rude and they should learn their manners! I mean they hardly even know me as a person so what gives them the right to make fun of what they don't know?" He asked, continuing to polish his sword.

"Heh, seems promising enough," Dante murmured to himself, arms fluidly along his frame as he gently touched down upon the unsoiled roads leading up to the school itself. His liquid blue eyes stared dead ahead, raven tufts of hair billowing into his field of vision. He took a breath of cool, unadulterated air, fingers tracing along the bottom edge of his face. Hmph, didn't take long to get here, did it? He mused, gradually striding forward.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira frowned slightly as he heard Asuka talk. He walked over to her and placed his hand onto her chest, directly above her heart, inspecting the area. He spoke as he did so♅...
“ That's unusual, I didn't see anything. Did it hurt? Like, did it feel real? ”

-------------------

...ΨKenji sighed lightly and replied, forcing a smile onto his faceΨ...

“ In my father's defence, he wasn't always like that. He was kind once, before The Event. Then he changed, he went Lost. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka shook her head and replied as she looked at the ruined cupcake on ground, she was kinda sad she didn't get to eat it, if Asuka was being honest❦...

"No, it didn't hurt. I could feel it going through me, but there wasn't any pain."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as lowered his hand and picked up a sandwichΨ...
“ I was too young to remember, my big brother is the one who lived it. I only know because he told me~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at Kenji, feeling a little better that he hadn't been a part of it. But it still saddened her a bit.

"That's true, but still, to have that happen in your family..."

It made her wonder what kinds of things had happened in her family, since she literally had no idea.

TheDragoon said:
Ren pouted a bit. "Because it's rude and they should learn their manners! I mean they hardly even know me as a person so what gives them the right to make fun of what they don't know?" He asked, continuing to polish his sword.
...?Celia laughed when he pouted before speaking, a smile on her face. She briefly looked down at his katana for a moment and nodded before looking back at him?...

"That doesn't mean you get to beat them up for it. Fighting doesn't always fix things, though I will admit it helps."

tumblr_ntv49sbLqi1smotego8_400.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Celia laughed when he pouted before speaking, a smile on her face. She briefly looked down at his katana for a moment and nodded before looking back at him?...
"That doesn't mean you get to beat them up for it. Fighting doesn't always fix things, though I will admit it helps."

tumblr_ntv49sbLqi1smotego8_400.gif
Ren signed. "It doesn't help that a demon lives inside me... I have a bit of a short fuse." He said with a frown. "I don't exactly enjoy it, but it's just how my personality works."

SoulofTobi said:
((Sorry, i didn't get the alert, plz don't hurt me ;- ;) )
Jojo narrowed his eyes then smirked "So you find me comfortable then?" he asked cockily as he looked at her "And why am i comfortable then?" he said as he pushed her finger to the side and poked her face anyways.
Chiharu frowned as he poked her face, shrugging at his question. "I suppose that would be the logical answer. So yeah, you are comfortable. As for why, that's anybody's guess." It's not like she could control what was comfortable to her or anything.

TheDragoon said:
Ren signed. "It doesn't help that a demon lives inside me... I have a bit of a short fuse." He said with a frown. "I don't exactly enjoy it, but it's just how my personality works."
...♄Celia shrugged and took another bite out of her sandwich, chewing and swallowing the food in her mouth before she spoke♄...

"Well, I guess that's a major problem then. Maybe you should go do something to help you be more... relaxed."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh continued to cut down the opponents, soon turning his attention to Himeragi once he had finished off the last remnant. He watched as the events unfolded before him, shortly before walking over to her and talking, his sword soon vanishing into thin air♆...
“ Not bad.. ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi breathed heavily as her eyes stopped glowing*

''thanks...that was a demon i mocked using Soul and Terror Energy......i never really used it before...guess thats training for me..''

WeirdPrincess said:
...♄Celia shrugged and took another bite out of her sandwich, chewing and swallowing the food in her mouth before she spoke♄...
"Well, I guess that's a major problem then. Maybe you should go do something to help you be more... relaxed."
Ren looked up at her and blinked once or twice. "Re... Lax...? What do you have in mind...?" He asked, obviously never knowing what it was like to relax considering everyone he loved died to vampires.

*Up on a sky scraper, a female and male dimensional appeared looking around the city*

''Kehehe~ so this is the human world! too bad we have to destroy it all~''

@SoulofTobi @Nonalaka @Lumina @anyone i missed

TheDragoon said:
Ren looked up at her and blinked once or twice. "Re... Lax...? What do you have in mind...?" He asked, obviously never knowing what it was like to relax considering everyone he loved died to vampires.
Celia laughed, "Go hang out with a friend or girlfriend if you have one. That's always a good way to relax." She explained before eating more of her sandwich.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed, "Go hang out with a friend or girlfriend if you have one. That's always a good way to relax." She explained before eating more of her sandwich.
When Celia mentioned 'girlfriend', Ren blushed. "Well... I only have one friend... Or girlfriend... I'm not really sure what we are yet..." He said softly, looking down to avoid showing his blush.

TheDragoon said:
When Celia mentioned 'girlfriend', Ren blushed. "Well... I only have one friend... Or girlfriend... I'm not really sure what we are yet..." He said softly, looking down to avoid showing his blush.
Celia grinned, having already saw his blush. "I see. Who's this girlfriend or maybe girlfriend? Why not find her and go hang out?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grinned, having already saw his blush. "I see. Who's this girlfriend or maybe girlfriend? Why not find her and go hang out?" She asked.
Ren looked away more. "H-Her name is Saki... But I don't really know if she wants to hang out right now... She hasn't been around lately..." He said in defeat.

@Lumina[/URL] @anyone i missed
Pixel heard the wailing of humans outside. He quickly began searching for Sefia. "Lady Sefia! Something's wrong!" He said as he ran around the mansion looking for her. "Lady Sefia! Lady Sefia!" He panicked.

---

Tyler sat in a gym silently, his eyes closed. He didn't seem to notice the mass break out of monsters into their world... That or he was just waiting.

---

Mari was currently in the garden with Natsumi when she saw portals open around the city. She started hearing the cries of humans dying. "M-Momma...?" She stammered, clearly nervous and scared.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Ren looked away more. "H-Her name is Saki... But I don't really know if she wants to hang out right now... She hasn't been around lately..." He said in defeat.
"Saki?" Celia said before making a face. "I saw her earlier today, she said she was headed to the beach and asked if I wanted to join. Obviously, I can't because I have to teach but she only asked me because she couldn't find someone named Ren... I'm guess that's you~" She said and pointed a finger at him.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel heard the wailing of humans outside. He quickly began searching for Sefia. "Lady Sefia! Something's wrong!" He said as he ran around the mansion looking for her. "Lady Sefia! Lady Sefia!" He panicked.
---

Tyler sat in a gym silently, his eyes closed. He didn't seem to notice the mass break out of monsters into their world... That or he was just waiting.

---

Mari was currently in the garden with Natsumi when she saw portals open around the city. She started hearing the cries of humans dying. "M-Momma...?" She stammered, clearly nervous and scared.
*Sefia was in her room unaware of the situation*

---

''a dimensional war...? this is trouble some...''

*She said as she saw the portals too, especially the big white portal in the sky that was over the entire city*

*Human military were suddenly start being deployed in the city as the dimensional war waged. More dimensional monsters kept spawning randomly like there was no end to them. Most of the characters from the mansion started to fight as well as a giant portal appeared which seemed to cover the entire city*

@SoulofTobi @Nonalaka
@Lumina @anyone i missed

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia was in her room unaware of the situation*
---

''a dimensional war...? this is trouble some...''

*She said as she saw the portals too, especially the big white portal in the sky that was over the entire city*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel bursted into her room, gasping for breath. "L-Lady... S-Sefia..." He said as he stumbled a bit. "T-Trouble... W-War..." He muttered.

---

Mari looked up at Natsumi with big eyes. "W-War...? That sounds scary..." She said with a frown, clutching to her 'momma' tightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Saki?" Celia said before making a face. "I saw her earlier today, she said she was headed to the beach and asked if I wanted to join. Obviously, I can't because I have to teach but she only asked me because she couldn't find someone named Ren... I'm guess that's you~" She said and pointed a finger at him.
Ren went bright red. "S-She wanted to see me!?" He asked excitedly before he decided to cool his face down a bit. "I-I mean, then I guess I-I'll meet her there..." He said shyly, obviously having a soft spot for her.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel bursted into her room, gasping for breath. "L-Lady... S-Sefia..." He said as he stumbled a bit. "T-Trouble... W-War..." He muttered.
---

Mari looked up at Natsumi with big eyes. "W-War...? That sounds scary..." She said with a frown, clutching to her 'momma' tightly.
''war...?''

*She said before looking out the window and seeing the portals*

''...i see......do you wish to help?''

---

*Natsumi sighed before she looked down at Mari*

''i may have to fight in this one..''

Himeragi Seiker] [B]*Human military were suddenly start being deployed in the city as the dimensional war waged. More dimensional monsters kept spawning randomly like there was no end to them. Most of the characters from the mansion started to fight as well*[/B][B] @SoulofTobi @Nonalaka [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL] @anyone i missed
Vanille had been studying her book when she felt it pulse out in her hands. She recognized it as a sort of distress signal... but she didn't recognize the pattern, It wasn't from home.. in fact, it wasn't anything she recognized... something new. Was it... the distress signal of the earth? Standing up, she held her hand out, over the book, using it to see a map of the city and what was going on. The book glowed, and she saw the city, and all the monsters. She gasped, but as she looked at the monsters, they seemed a bit familiar. But why?

TheDragoon said:
Ren went bright red. "S-She wanted to see me!?" He asked excitedly before he decided to cool his face down a bit. "I-I mean, then I guess I-I'll meet her there..." He said shyly, obviously having a soft spot for her.
Celia laughed, "Well get going then. I'm sure you know where the beach is, Saki should be there. She said she'd be there all day until she had to go home~" She said and finished the last of her sandwich before beginning to walk away.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''war...?''
*She said before looking out the window and seeing the portals*

''...i see......do you wish to help?''

---

*Natsumi sighed before she looked down at Mari*

''i may have to fight in this one..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel unsheathed his crimson Katana. "My blade is yours. I will help you in any way I can." He said with a smile.

---

Mari looked back at her. "M-Mari w-wants to help m-momma..." She said softly, almost crying because she was so scared of losing the person she loved most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back