• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks" she says softly
Harper smiled and wrapped her arms around his
Kite smiled and leaned close. "Don't mention it..." He said softly before he kissed her deeply, putting a hand on her cheek.

Hiro blushed lightly as he watched her snuggle up to him. He then focused his attention back on the sidewalk.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Oh okay" she says before starting to walk to the front door. "You coming?' she asks
Ayen nodded and laughed "Yeah, i mean, why wouldn't i be coming with you?" he asked playfully

LunaCrosby said:
Toru walked beside Kelsey, on her way to the park "When we get there don't go with strange men if they offer you something okay?" she said as she stood in front of the play ground.
Kelsey looked up at her mom blankly before slightly tilting her head and smiling "Got it!" she said happily.

@TheDragoon
A boy with brown hair laughed happily as he went down the playgrounds slide. "Wheeeeee! This is so much fun!" He said excitedly. He did not notice the girls that had arrived.

TheDragoon said:
Kite smiled and leaned close. "Don't mention it..." He said softly before he kissed her deeply, putting a hand on her cheek.
Hiro blushed lightly as he watched her snuggle up to him. He then focused his attention back on the sidewalk.
Lexi smiled before returning a deep kiss

Harper stuck one of her hands out. "Its so hot outside today" she says unwrapping her arm that was around him

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki tilted her head at his odd behavior before blushing more when he called her beautiful. She remembered from Ken, that women or girls were called beautiful and that it was a compliment, so she was a little embarrassed now. Looking down, Saki played with the edge of her skirt, "T-Thanks... I got help on where to get this... bikini thing."
Ren smiled shyly as his eyes darted from the ground and back to Saki. "W-Well you look really good in it..." He said, feeling his heart pound out of his chest, feelings butterflies in his stomach.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled before returning a deep kiss
Harper stuck one of her hands out. "Its so hot outside today" she says unwrapping her arm that was around him
Kite smiled back into the kiss before waddling with her over to the bed and falling on top of her, biting her bottom lip playfully. "I love you so much..." He whispered.

Hiro put a hand over her to shade her for her. "That help any?" He asked her sweetly.

TheDragoon said:
A boy with brown hair laughed happily as he went down the playgrounds slide. "Wheeeeee! This is so much fun!" He said excitedly. He did not notice the girls that had arrived.
Kelsey looked at the playground before running over and waving to her mom, looking at everything as she noticed the boy go down the slide "Is it scary? like is it really high up?" she ask's curiously.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and shook her head. "Your so cute" she says with a slight smirk
(Call me
@LunaCrosby )
Ayen looked at her "But.. why you.... " he sighed "I'll never get use to being called that." he said looking slightly down.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at the playground before running over and waving to her mom, looking at everything as she noticed the boy go down the slide "Is it scary? like is it really high up?" she ask's curiously.
Ken quickly shook his head and smiled at her. "Nope! It's super fun! Wanna go down with me?" He asked her happily.

LunaCrosby said:
(Yep)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at her "But.. why you.... " he sighed "I'll never get use to being called that." he said looking slightly down.
Amaya warpped behind him and hugged him from behind. "Get used to it" she whispers

TheDragoon said:

Hiro put a hand over her to shade her for her. "That help any?" He asked her sweetly.

Lexi smiled and looked into his eyes. "And I love you" she whispers back

Harper looked over at Hiro. "Yes thank you" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Amaya warpped behind him and hugged him from behind. "Get used to it" she whispers
Ayen chuckled and looked back at her "If you're gonna hug me atleast let me hug you back!" he pouted joking

Mayyflower said:
(Yep)

Lexi smiled and looked into his eyes. "And I love you" she whispers back

Harper looked over at Hiro. "Yes thank you" she says smiling
Kite looked into her eyes lovingly before he began kissing her softly, kissing her neck a bit too, blushing.

Hiro winked at her. "Heh, don't worry, I'll always be your Hiro..." He said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Ren smiled shyly as his eyes darted from the ground and back to Saki. "W-Well you look really good in it..." He said, feeling his heart pound out of his chest, feelings butterflies in his stomach.
Saki looked at him through her lashes and gave him a small smile, "Thanks Ren~ Why'd you come to the beach? I-If that's okay to ask anyways!" She said as she looked at him, still blushing.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki looked at him through her lashes and gave him a small smile, "Thanks Ren~ Why'd you come to the beach? I-If that's okay to ask anyways!" She said as she looked at him, still blushing.
Ren blushed red now, feeling more shy. "Well... One of your friends told me that you were looking for me and that you wanted to hang out at the beach... So... Here I am... A-Also um... I kinda missed you..." He said softly, feeling like he was about to burst.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and looked back at her "If you're gonna hug me atleast let me hug you back!" he pouted joking
Amaya looked up at ayen and smiled then shook her head. "Nope" she says

TheDragoon said:

Hiro winked at her. "Heh, don't worry, I'll always be your Hiro..." He said softly.

Lexi blushed when he kissed her neck

TheDragoon said:
Ken quickly shook his head and smiled at her. "Nope! It's super fun! Wanna go down with me?" He asked her happily.
Kelsey tapped her fingers together a couple time's "hm, sure.. as long as it isn't too high" she say's.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and moved away before getting off the bed and standing "Well, i'm gonna make some popcorn for the next movie." he said as he walked out of the room and into the kitchen
Chiharu relaxed back, leaning against the wall. What was with him? He seemed like he was really trying to get her to act the way she was prior to having gone to the restaurant. His... supposed reasoning was still on her mind, but she didn't have any reason to believe it. She was sure he was still thinking about it too. So for now she grabbed the bear again, hugging it to her, waiting for him to get back with the popcorn.

TheDragoon said:
Ren blushed red now, feeling more shy. "Well... One of your friends told me that you were looking for me and that you wanted to hang out at the beach... So... Here I am... A-Also um... I kinda missed you..." He said softly, feeling like he was about to burst.
Saki looked at him a bit in surprise, she didn't think he would miss her considering she did kind of call him monkey boy... She looked down at the sand, biting her lower lip nervously. "O-Oh... I um... I missed you too. I guess I should thank my friend for telling you to come here." She said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed when he kissed her neck
Kite kissed up and down her neck before kissing her deeply again, brushing his tongue against her teeth as if to ask for entry into her mouth.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen huffed "And you did this outside so i couldn't counter it, didn't you?" he asked playfully

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey tapped her fingers together a couple time's "hm, sure.. as long as it isn't too high" she say's.
Ken quickly took her hand and dragged her up through the playground and back to the slide. He hugged her from behind, laughing as he sat down with her. "Ready?" He asked excitedly.

TheDragoon said:
Kite kissed up and down her neck before kissing her deeply again, brushing his tongue against her teeth as if to ask for entry into her mouth.
Lexi kissed him back deeply, sliding her tongue into his mouth, a faint blush on her cheeks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen huffed "And you did this outside so i couldn't counter it, didn't you?" he asked playfully
Amaya smiled. "Maybe" she says letting go

Mayyflower said:
Lexi kissed him back deeply, sliding her tongue into his mouth, a faint blush on her cheeks
Amaya smiled. "Maybe" she says letting go
Kite played with her tongue softly, kissing her more passionate by the second. He enjoyed being in her warmth once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back