• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki looked at him a bit in surprise, she didn't think he would miss her considering she did kind of call him monkey boy... She looked down at the sand, biting her lower lip nervously. "O-Oh... I um... I missed you too. I guess I should thank my friend for telling you to come here." She said quietly.
Ren looked up at her, seeing she was a bit nervous too. This was a side of her that he rarely got to see. It was like on the inside, she was sweet and cute, while on the outside, she acted rough and tough. He thought it made her more beautiful... He smiled and nodded in agreement, blushing. "Yeah, me too. I'll go get changed." He said happily before he made his way to the changing rooms.

SoulofTobi said:
((ITS SENPAI, but good night!))
Ayen nodded "Len is in the backyard." he said before turning to go into the house
(Your not my senpai though xD )

Amaya warped to the kitchen and made herself a glass of milk

TheDragoon said:
Pixel helped her slash through horde after horde of monsters, pushing them back into their portals.
---

Any monsters defeated were dragged under the ground by Mari's vines.
*Sefia kept slicing away as she was soon getting tired*

*Natsumi kept doing what she was doing* (oh, when the dimensional monster dies, they burn up until their body's are gone)

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him, blinking a few times her face still blushed "I thought you said no more compliments?" She asked as she giggled a bit.
Roland sighed then chuckled "Y'know, with the heat of the moment i almost forgot." he said as he smiled at her and looked his her eyes

Mayyflower said:
(Your not my senpai though xD )
Amaya warped to the kitchen and made herself a glass of milk
Ayen walked back into the living room and looked around for Rin

Senpai

In Japan, senpai (先輩 ?) is a mentor or senior and kōhai (後輩 ?) is a protégé or junior. The mentor system is found at all levels of education, and in sports clubs, businesses, and informal or social organizations.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''awww...at least let me have some..''
*She said as she puffed her cheeks. She then noticed that she hadnt shown her this form yet*

''oh...yeah by the way, this is my...dimensional form..''

[/QUOTE]
Celia made the popcorn reappear before holding it towards her, "Sorry. I didn't know you wanted any~" She said with a laugh before her eyes trailed up and down Zenya's body before she smiled, soon turning to walk the other way but still looking back at her.

tumblr_mu2keert0P1r4imp8o1_500.gif

"It looks nice. Come on, let's get out of her before anything else shows up."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked back into the living room and looked around for Rin
Senpai

In Japan, senpai (先輩 ?) is a mentor or senior and kōhai (後輩 ?) is a protégé or junior. The mentor system is found at all levels of education, and in sports clubs, businesses, and informal or social organizations.

(Boy I know what it means I'm not stupid tf)

Amaya sat on the counter and looked through the window to the back door

Mayyflower said:
(Boy I know what it means I'm not stupid tf)
Amaya sat on the counter and looked through the window to the back door
Ayen sighed as he looked around "Where could she have gone?" he asked himself

Len sat against the tree in the backyard with a few birds and squirrels sitting on him

TheDragoon said:
Ren looked up at her, seeing she was a bit nervous too. This was a side of her that he rarely got to see. It was like on the inside, she was sweet and cute, while on the outside, she acted rough and tough. He thought it made her more beautiful... He smiled and nodded in agreement, blushing. "Yeah, me too. I'll go get changed." He said happily before he made his way to the changing rooms.
"O-Okay!" Saki said before she mentally slapped herself. Why on earth was she stuttering? She never acted like this and it sort of frustrated her. Someone tough like her, shouldn't be acting like this. As Saki watched him walk away, she puffed her cheeks and went back into the water to splash around. She deduced that she wouldn't act... cute and just go about how she normal did, it suited her better in her mind. Looking cute or adorable just made you venerable and weak anyways. "Stupid me... I don't get nervous." She muttered to herself.

TheDragoon said:
Ken then pushed their way down the slide, laughing. "Wheeeeeeeeee!" He said happily as they slide down, holding on to Kelsey tightly.
Kelsey smiled happilly as they went down, hopping off when they reached the bottom "you're right! that was fun!" she says.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he looked around "Where could she have gone?" he asked himself
Len sat against the tree in the backyard with a few birds and squirrels sitting on him
Rin is as downstairs in the mini library reading 'To kill a mockingbird'

Amaya looked out towards the beach and shudder a bit

Mayyflower said:
Rin is as downstairs in the mini library reading 'To kill a mockingbird'
Amaya looked out towards the beach and shudder a bit
Ayen walked down stairs and looked around till he found Rin "What ya reading Rin?" he asked curiously

Len looked like he was gonna fall asleep till he sneezed and all the birds flew away from him

WeirdPrincess said:
"O-Okay!" Saki said before she mentally slapped herself. Why on earth was she stuttering? She never acted like this and it sort of frustrated her. Someone tough like her, shouldn't be acting like this. As Saki watched him walk away, she puffed her cheeks and went back into the water to splash around. She deduced that she wouldn't act... cute and just go about how she normal did, it suited her better in her mind. Looking cute or adorable just made you venerable and weak anyways. "Stupid me... I don't get nervous." She muttered to herself.
Ren soon came out of the changing rooms with nothing but his swim trunks on. He walked over and splashed Saki once or twice, laughing lightly. "So what do most people do at the beach? I don't come here very often." He said to her.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled happilly as they went down, hopping off when they reached the bottom "you're right! that was fun!" she says.
Ken nodded and hugged her tightly before running to have a burger with his father before he could play again.

Yuto smiled and handed Ken a burger, biting into his own that he had bought for them.

Ken looked over at Kelsey. "Hey! You want to sit with us?" He asked excitedly, almost bursting with energy.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia kept slicing away as she was soon getting tired*

*Natsumi kept doing what she was doing* (oh, when the dimensional monster dies, they burn up until their body's are gone)

[/QUOTE]
Pixel muttered a few words before transferring some of his blood energy into Sefia, continuing to defend his master.

---

Mari looked at the blood and death that was now caking the city. "Momma... I'm scared..." She said softly, holding her tightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked down stairs and looked around till he found Rin "What ya reading Rin?" he asked curiously
Len looked like he was gonna fall asleep till he sneezed and all the birds flew away from him
Amaya chuckled when she say Len sneezed

"To kill a mockingbird" she says flipping the page. "I'm trying to read all the books that I really wanted to read before... You know" she says

Mayyflower said:
(Fadeeee)
Hiro smiled as they arrived at the beach. "We're here~" He said sweetly, removing his hand from Harper's view so she could see the dazzling bright water.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled when she say Len sneezed
"To kill a mockingbird" she says flipping the page. "I'm trying to read all the books that I really wanted to read before... You know" she says
Ayen knelt down next to her "you know if it were to come to that daddy would find a way to fix it." he said softly as he looked at the book "And on top of that, daddy needs to learn to read this modern text." he said

Len yawned before looking around and smiling then he pulled a scroll out from under his shirt and started looking over it.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro smiled as they arrived at the beach. "We're here~" He said sweetly, removing his hand from Harper's view so she could see the dazzling bright water.
Harper smiled and looked at the ocean and smiled. "Beautiful" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen knelt down next to her "you know if it were to come to that daddy would find a way to fix it." he said softly as he looked at the book "And on top of that, daddy needs to learn to read this modern text." he said
Len yawned before looking around and smiling then he pulled a scroll out from under his shirt and started looking over it.
Rin shook her head. "If you loved me you would ask if I wanted help" she says

Amaya tilted her head

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "If you loved me you would ask if I wanted help" she says
Amaya tilted her head
Ayen frowned slightly "So, do you want help now?" he asked curiously

Len smiled and placed the scroll down before touching the tree and made a wooden sword come out of it before looking back to the scroll then started swinging the sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back