• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu laughed a bit, picking up a piece of popcorn. "What pride? And an action movie sounds great." She popped the piece in her mouth, debating if she should go hide underneath the bear again.
Jojo smiled at her before sitting down "Oh you know exantly what pride i'm talking about!" he said as he picked up the bowl of popcorn again then looked back at the bear "Maybe i should just hide the bear till you leave." he said teasingly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head and smiled "oh?, you've forgotten already?" She joked before giggling.
Roland chuckled and smiled at her "Maybe i have, could you please remind me?" he asked jokingly as he nuzzled her nose again.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus opened the lure box, gulping and blushing badly. "I-Ilaani..." He said softly as he withdrew a black box that was inside, opening it to reveal a ring. "W-Will you marry me...?" He asked nervously.
Ilaani's eyes widened as a blush spread across her face, obviously too distracted to hide her face like usual. She looked at the ring and then at him "Y-Yes, yes I will" she said still a little shocked but smiling happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and looked at her "But do you even know if you can do this alone Rin?" he asked while narrowing his eyes at her.
"My visions will lead me and tell me" she says

TheDragoon said:
Pixel walked over to her and pecked her lips. "Well I thought it was beautiful, now shall we get a move on?" He asked sweetly.
---

The dragon roared angrily and stabbed it's spiky tail into the back of the monster that attacked Natsumi, using at as wrecking ball to slam into all the monsters in front of them. Mari yelled angrily at the monsters. "Nobody hurts mama! You big meanies!"
*Sefia nodded before she saw a monster and charged at it, slashing it with her sword and bashing it away with her shield*

*Natsumi soon saw a monster which tried to land on Mari until she jumped at it and grabbed it by the neck and stabbed it with a spear which she soon jumped away as it exploded*

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani's eyes widened as a blush spread across her face, obviously too distracted to hide her face like usual. She looked at the ring and then at him "Y-Yes, yes I will" she said still a little shocked but smiling happily.
Nexus smiled extremely wide and hugged Ilaani, crying happily. "I-I'm so happy to here that..." He said softly, almost causing them both to fall off the boat.

Mayyflower said:
Harper warped into a swimsuit before blushing when she saw hiro
Hiro's eyes darted to Harper. "You look good in that." He said with a smirk. "I wonder what your looking at?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and smiled at her "Maybe i have, could you please remind me?" he asked jokingly as he nuzzled her nose again.
Dakota giggled "Alright well let's see..." she said before kissing his neck "..something like that I believe?" She said jokingly.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?" Ilaani then tried to reel it in, as it got closer she tried to catch a glimpse of what they had caught.
Dakota looked at him, blinking a few times her face still blushed "I thought you said no more compliments?" She asked as she giggled a bit.

Rini giggled as she copied crystal, spinning around as well. Kenai stood up putting his hands in his pockets as he smiled over at them "Let's go then, though...if we are going to get human food they might not let you into the restaurant if you are in your wolf form." He said with a nod.
*she nods and shifts to her female form this having the unfortunate effect of stripping her naked you know they never really did explain how the clothes just magically didn't become shredded on your body after you totally change into another shape and rapidly in monster movies.* "Lets go then Kenai folk to go get people folk food"

Mayyflower said:
"My visions will lead me and tell me" she says
Ayen sighed "And are you sure nothing is just feeding you these visions?" he asked as he rubbed his chin

TheDragoon said:
Hiro's eyes darted to Harper. "You look good in that." He said with a smirk. "I wonder what your looking at?"
Harper chuckled. "Thanks and oh boy" she says with a smirk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia nodded before she saw a monster and charged at it, slashing it with her sword and bashing it away with her shield*

*Natsumi soon saw a monster which tried to land on Mari until she jumped at it and grabbed it by the neck and stabbed it with a spear which she soon jumped away as it exploded*

[/QUOTE]
When a monster behind that one tried to attack Sefia, Pixel rushed up and knocked it back with his sword before he focused all his energy and slashed right through it. He then landed with a smirk. "You ok?" He asked teasingly.

---

Mari, on top of her dragon smiled at her mother. "Yay momma! Go go go!" She said excitedly, eating a apple that manifested in her hands.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki splashed him back and shrugged, "I don't know. This is my first time coming here, I've never been to the beach before this. I was suggested to go here." She stated.
Ren frowned a little, sad that he didn't get to see that sweet and cute side of her anymore, but smiled again when she splashed back, laughing and splashing and playfully tackling her. "Your gonna pay for that! Fool!" He said jokingly.

TheDragoon said:
When a monster behind that one tried to attack Sefia, Pixel rushed up and knocked it back with his sword before he focused all his energy and slashed right through it. He then landed with a smirk. "You ok?" He asked teasingly.
---

Mari, on top of her dragon smiled at her mother. "Yay momma! Go go go!" She said excitedly, eating a apple that manifested in her hands.
''yeah..''

*She said before she saw a monster charged at her and slapped it away with her shield before stabbing the tip of the shield into the monster as angelic blades rained on it*

*Natsumi soon used a spell to summon multiple spears which impaled through the monsters*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Alright well let's see..." she said before kissing his neck "..something like that I believe?" She said jokingly.
Roland chuckled and smiled "Yeah, something like that, but now i think i feel like this." he said as he tilted her chin up and kissed her lips.

Mayyflower said:
"Positive" she says clearly.
Ayen hummed while he rubbed his chin some more "Well, i have heard that descendants of gods could become far seers..." he said quietly.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled extremely wide and hugged Ilaani, crying happily. "I-I'm so happy to here that..." He said softly, almost causing them both to fall off the boat.
Ilaani hugged him tightly laughing as they almost fell.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods and shifts to her female form this having the unfortunate effect of stripping her naked you know they never really did explain how the clothes just magically didn't become shredded on your body after you totally change into another shape and rapidly in monster movies.* "Lets go then Kenai folk to go get people folk food"

[/QUOTE]
Kenai quickly turned away as he blushed "I-I d-didnt mean right now Y-you can't go like that!" he stammered out "Y-You didn't happen to bring spare clothing with you did you?" He said still looking away.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hummed while he rubbed his chin some more "Well, i have heard that descendants of gods could become far seers..." he said quietly.
Rin tilted her head. "What?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled at her before sitting down "Oh you know exantly what pride i'm talking about!" he said as he picked up the bowl of popcorn again then looked back at the bear "Maybe i should just hide the bear till you leave." he said teasingly
Chiharu grabbed another handful of popcorn, adding it to her dwindling pile. "Oh please." She popped a few pieces in her mouth, looking back at the TV. That's all she said, to both of his statements. "You don't need to hide the bear."

Nonalaka said:
Kenai quickly turned away as he blushed "I-I d-didnt mean right now Y-you can't go like that!" he stammered out "Y-You didn't happen to bring spare clothing with you did you?" He said still looking away.
*she shakes her head before blinks and realizing what just happened and blushed heavily and tried her best to cover herself up because she knew human folk didn't like seeing this much skin for reasons she still hadn't figured out yet, human folk are weird. "N.nooo."

Mayyflower said:
Rin tilted her head. "What?" She asks
Ayen sighed and looked at her "Something i haven't told Len yet, but, for better or worst, you two also have godblood in your veins." he said bluntly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and looked at her "Something i haven't told Len yet, but, for better or worst, you two also have godblood in your veins." he said bluntly
"Oh that I already knew" she says pointing to her head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back