• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Hiro suddenly started a whirlwind around him, changing into swim trunks at sonic speed. "So, you want to eat something before we get in the water?" He asked her.
"Sure" she says spawning a towel and wrapping it around her waist.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "Not a lecture, personal experience, there were times where i should of died, even a few i wanted to, but it kept me alive." he said as he smiled down at her.
"Dad I promise you I don't need help with anything and if I did I'll tell you" she says

Mayyflower said:
"Dad I promise you I don't need help with anything and if I did I'll tell you" she says
Ayen narrowed his eyes "What will you promise upon?" he asked as he placed a hand on her head.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen narrowed his eyes "What will you promise upon?" he asked as he placed a hand on her head.
"That when I need help you will be the first person I'll come too" she says

TheDragoon said:
Nexus pulled away a bit and pecked her lips. "So, when do you want to get married?" He asked her.
"U-Uhm, I don't know, anytime that isn't too early for you I suppose" she said as she smiled lightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed more into the kiss to deepen it as he started to slid his tongue into her mouth and slowly lower a hand from her side.
Dakota blushed as she did the same, her hands lightly tugging his shirt.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"This good idea Crystal no need wear clothes as wolf no no no no this good for Crystal." she shifts back into wolf and nuzzles Rini for coming up with such an awesome idea*

[/QUOTE]
Rini giggled and hugged crystal happily "Its okay to look now Kenai you can turn around ~" she called.

Kenai slowly turned around and uncovered his eyes "A-Alright let's get going then".

Mayyflower said:
"That when I need help you will be the first person I'll come too" she says
Ayen smiled and scratched behind her ear "Good, now then, i must ask before l leave you alone, any suggestions for dinner?" he asked happily

Nonalaka said:
"U-Uhm, I don't know, anytime that isn't too early for you I suppose" she said as she smiled lightly.

Rini giggled and hugged crystal happily "Its okay to look now Kenai you can turn around ~" she called.

Kenai slowly turned around and uncovered his eyes "A-Alright let's get going then".
*follows them home happily trailing RIni to watch her*

Nonalaka said:

Nexus chuckled lightly. "How about next week?" He asked her.

Mayyflower said:
"Sure" she says spawning a towel and wrapping it around her waist.
Hiro looped his arm around Harper's and made his way over to a hot dog stand that was set up near the beach.

Nonalaka said:
Roland brushed his tongue against hers before playing with hers using his as he raised a hand to grab hers while the other stopped just below her waist

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and scratched behind her ear "Good, now then, i must ask before l leave you alone, any suggestions for dinner?" he asked happily
"Hamburgers with French fries" she says happily

TheDragoon said:
Hiro looped his arm around Harper's and made his way over to a hot dog stand that was set up near the beach.
Harper looked over at hiro and smiled before they were at the hotdog stand

Mayyflower said:
"Hamburgers with French fries" she says happily
Ayen nodded "Okay, Hamburgers and French Fries it is." he said before standing up and turning "I'll come get you for dinner when it's ready, unless of course you want me to send Len." he said as he looked back at her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Okay, Hamburgers and French Fries it is." he said before standing up and turning "I'll come get you for dinner when it's ready, unless of course you want me to send Len." he said as he looked back at her
Rin shook her head. "Noooo thank you, you or mommy can come down" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "Noooo thank you, you or mommy can come down" she says
Ayen chuckled and nodded "Okay, have fun reading." he said as he walked out of the room and up the stairs

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued to rub his chin as he spoke, soon releasing a reassuring smile♅...
“ I see.. I'll keep an eye on you, then~ ”

--------------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he rubbed the back of his headΨ...

“ Well, it's in the past~ ”

-------------------------------

...♆Kuroh sheathed his sword and replied as he smiled♆...

“ I guess it is~ ”

[/QUOTE]
It wad Lumina's turn to force a smile now. She raised her hands once more, still holding on to the apple.

"Right."

She bit into it, Kenji's story still heavy on her mind.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*follows them home happily trailing RIni to watch her*

[/QUOTE]
When they finally reach home Rini skipped up the pathway and through the front door Kenai walked in behind her. Both of then stopping when they reached the living room "Yuna is home!" Rini called out happily as she rushed toward Yuna who was laying on the couch and hugged her.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus chuckled lightly. "How about next week?" He asked her.
Ilaani smiled happily and nodded "Yes, next week sounds perfect!~"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland brushed his tongue against hers before playing with hers using his as he raised a hand to grab hers while the other stopped just below her waist
Dakota let her tongue move around his, as she pressed herself against him a bit.

Nonalaka said:
When they finally reach home Rini skipped up the pathway and through the front door Kenai walked in behind her. Both of then stopping when they reached the living room "Yuna is home!" Rini called out happily as she rushed toward Yuna who was laying on the couch and hugged her.
Ilaani smiled happily and nodded "Yes, next week sounds perfect!~"

Dakota let her tongue move around his, as she pressed herself against him a bit.
*Crystal followed suit and pounced Yuna happily and licked her face*

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and glanced over at her "Well, no one, it was just very implied." he said before looking back at the TV and focusing on it
((Timeskip? and sorry for the short replies, the finals are sucking up my brain~))
((Yeah. And no worries, you're fine. I'm working on homework too~))

Chiharu reached into the bowl as the credits rolled, finding the bowl to be empty. She turned her head to look in and make sure and frowned to see the bowl really be empty. "Awh." She pouted, leaning back against the bed. "Well, that was a better movie."

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods and begins reading
Ayen goes to the kitchen gets out a frying pan and a baking tray before getting out the hamburger and fries.

Nonalaka said:
Roland pressed against her as well as his lower hand inched its way onto he butt and his other rested onto one of her hands before he slowly started pulling out of the kiss.

Lumina said:
((Yeah. And no worries, you're fine. I'm working on homework too~))
Chiharu reached into the bowl as the credits rolled, finding the bowl to be empty. She turned her head to look in and make sure and frowned to see the bowl really be empty. "Awh." She pouted, leaning back against the bed. "Well, that was a better movie."
((I'm still working, why does college work have to take so much time?))

Jojo yawned as the movie ended and reached for more popcorn to find it all gone "Drat, guess i'll have to make some more." he said as he looked over to her "Well, i'd have to agree, it was a great movie." he said with a nod.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal followed suit and pounced Yuna happily and licked her face*

[/QUOTE]
Yuna was now being smothered by crystal and Rini she squirmed a little until she was sitting up laughing lightly before looking at crystal and tilting her head, she had assumed crystal was Kenai in his wolf form but quickly realised that she didn't recognise the wolf in front of her as she looked at her questioningly, her bear ears wiggling.

"Crystal needs to borrow your clothes is that okay?" Rini asked as she jumped up and down excitedly.

Yuna looked between them both still confused "U-uhm yeah, sure" she said with a nod "All my clothes are in my room take whatever you need" she said as she pointed toward her room.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna was now being smothered by crystal and Rini she squirmed a little until she was sitting up laughing lightly before looking at crystal and tilting her head, she had assumed crystal was Kenai in his wolf form but quickly realised that she didn't recognise the wolf in front of her as she looked at her questioningly, her bear ears wiggling.
"Crystal needs to borrow your clothes is that okay?" Rini asked as she jumped up and down excitedly.

Yuna looked between them both still confused "U-uhm yeah, sure" she said with a nod "All my clothes are in my room take whatever you need" she said as she pointed toward her room.
*she shifts back still near the girl as most couldn't really understand her* "Hello I Crystal, me Kenai's Mate yes yes yes." she smiles looking to Yuna with big bright blue eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back