• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pulled out some plates as he finished cooking "Dinner's ready!" he called out as he started preparing the plates.
Amaya transformed to her normal appearance and went downstairs. "What are we having?" She asks

Nonalaka said:
Colin chuckled lightly as he looked down at her "Good, Id be a really bad carer if you had gotten hurt in my care" he said as he scratched the side of his head.
Qir silently shook her head, both to deny Colin and remove the blush from her face. She smiled, took a step back then flinched as pain from her ankle started to make itself known.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya transformed to her normal appearance and went downstairs. "What are we having?" She asks
Ayen looked back at her "Hamburgers and these potato things." he said as he pointed to the plates "I'll get Rin if you get Len." he said as he looked towards the downstairs

SoulofTobi said:
Roland slightly smirked at her "Like that do you?" he whispered teasingly as he placed a hand on her cheek "y'know, i'm surprised you haven't said anything about where my other hand is." he said playfully
"Eh?" Dakota blinked "Oh, I-I didn't notice" she said as her blush grew.

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?" Dakota blinked "Oh, I-I didn't notice" she said as her blush grew.
Roland lightly laughed "Does that just mean you're use to having my hands on you?" he asked teasingly as he placed his forehead against hers and looked into her eyes "Miss fluster queen~"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "Sure it will, or maybe you're just suckering up to me." he said teasingly as he put some of the bacon on a plate before scrambling the eggs "Who knows, maybe food is your weakness." he thought out loud
Chiharu's gaze flitted back to Jojo and she laughed softly at his comment. "Sucking up? Is that so?" She looked at the food before responding again. "What can I say, I like my food." She laughed again, looking back up at him.

Metaphysics said:
Qir silently shook her head, both to deny Colin and remove the blush from her face. She smiled, took a step back then flinched as pain from her ankle started to make itself known.
Colin furrowed his brow when she flinched "you are hurt" he said as he made his way over to her in case she fell "Don't lie like that, its wrong to lie" he said with a frown.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued to rub his chin as he spoke, soon releasing a reassuring smile♅...
“ I see.. I'll keep an eye on you, then~ ”

--------------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he rubbed the back of his headΨ...

“ Well, it's in the past~ ”

-------------------------------

...♆Kuroh sheathed his sword and replied as he smiled♆...

“ I guess it is~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded and spoke, though she didn't sound so reassured and wondered what exactly could be possible wrong with her, if there was anything at all anyways. She picked up the cupcake, soon throwing it away before cleaning up the frosting that was on the floor❦...

"Okay..."

Lumina said:
Chiharu's gaze flitted back to Jojo and she laughed softly at his comment. "Sucking up? Is that so?" She looked at the food before responding again. "What can I say, I like my food." She laughed again, looking back up at him.
Jojo chuckled as he spent another moment finishing cooking as he thought of more ways he might get her to spill the beans on whether or not the book was truly right or not before getting out two plates and dividing the food among them then walking over and placing them on the table. as he sat down he noticed he had literally put a pile of eggs and bacon on each plate.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland lightly laughed "Does that just mean you're use to having my hands on you?" he asked teasingly as he placed his forehead against hers and looked into her eyes "Miss fluster queen~"
"I-I d-didnt mean it l-like that!" She stammered, being called that name just made her worse.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya nodded before she started eating some of the popcorn and making it vanish soon after and then smiled as she followed Celia*

[/QUOTE]
Celia walked out of the school and looked around, "What was up with those monsters anyways? Why are they coming here? Or were I guess." She asked, looking back at Zenya.

TheDragoon said:
Ren frowned a little, sad that he didn't get to see that sweet and cute side of her anymore, but smiled again when she splashed back, laughing and splashing and playfully tackling her. "Your gonna pay for that! Fool!" He said jokingly.
Saki yelped in surprise and fell back into the water, "F-Fool?! Whatever monkey boy, you couldn't do anything for payback." She said before she splashed him more, smiling a little.

Nonalaka said:
"I-I d-didnt mean it l-like that!" She stammered, being called that name just made her worse.
Roland chuckled then pecked her nose "Are you sure? it might even sound better that way~" he teased before lightly squeezing while looking into her eyes

Nonalaka said:
Colin furrowed his brow when she flinched "you are hurt" he said as he made his way over to her in case she fell "Don't lie like that, its wrong to lie" he said with a frown.
Qir swiftly shook her head before flinching again. There were small tears forming in her eyes.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then pecked her nose "Are you sure? it might even sound better that way~" he teased before lightly squeezing while looking into her eyes
"S-Sound better? H-How?" She questioned, letting out a small squeak in response to his action.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia walked out of the school and looked around, "What was up with those monsters anyways? Why are they coming here? Or were I guess." She asked, looking back at Zenya.
''my guess is to slaughter the humans...thats what ive been seeing lately at the city..''

*She said as she looked around for anymore threats*

Nonalaka said:
"S-Sound better? H-How?" She questioned, letting out a small squeak in response to his action.
Roland chuckled then nuzzled her nose "How many times will i have to do this til you no longer get flustered?" he asked teasingly as he started lowering his other hand.

Metaphysics said:
Qir swiftly shook her head before flinching again. There were small tears forming in her eyes.
Colin looked at her and frowned again, noticing her tears forming "I said don't lie, I know you're hurt" he said as he pointed to her ankle.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia kept slicing away as she was soon getting tired*

*Natsumi kept doing what she was doing* (oh, when the dimensional monster dies, they burn up until their body's are gone)

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then you should feed...and we can go home now. others are coming into this fight..''
*She said as she watched Seria and Nanase and even Kajima fight the dimensionals easily as the human military just watched in awe*

*Natsumi just sat on the chair as she soon looking around for other threats*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded before sinking his teeth into her neck, drinking her blood.

---

Mari snuggled against Natsumi's check, smiling in her warmth.

LunaCrosby said:
"hmm.. sure" she said happily and smiled "as long as my mom can see me she said I could go anywhere."
Ken laughed and nodded. "The same goes for me! Here! Want to try some of my burger?" He asked happily, offering the other half to her, not really caring if it was unsanitary or not. Either way, he didn't even know it was unsanitary.

Yuto pushed the burger a bit away from her. "No no Ken-Kun~ you could get this sweet little girl sick~" He said.

Ken pouted a bit at the fact he couldn't share his burger with her, taking another bite.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel nodded before sinking his teeth into her neck, drinking her blood.
---

Mari snuggled against Natsumi's check, smiling in her warmth.
*Sefia let Pixel drink her blood as she tilted her neck*

*Natsumi just patted Mari's head before she teleported them back to the mansion. If she was gonna relax, she'd rather relax off the battlefield*

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki yelped in surprise and fell back into the water, "F-Fool?! Whatever monkey boy, you couldn't do anything for payback." She said before she splashed him more, smiling a little.
Ren yelped a bit when he was splashed more, laughing and splashing her back before hugging her with a smirk. "I got you know~" He said with a devious grin.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then nuzzled her nose "How many times will i have to do this til you no longer get flustered?" he asked teasingly as he started lowering his other hand.
Dakota blinked "A-Are you trying to desensitise me s-so I won't?"

Nonalaka said:
Colin looked at her and frowned again, noticing her tears forming "I said don't lie, I know you're hurt" he said as he pointed to her ankle.
Qir silently nodded. "C-car...ry?" She asked him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia let Pixel drink her blood as she tilted her neck*

*Natsumi just patted Mari's head before she teleported them back to the mansion. If she was gonna relax, she'd rather relax off the battlefield*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel then pulled away once he was done, pecking the spot her bit before pulling away and smiled. "Alright! Let's head back!" He said happily.

---

Mari just kept snuggling Natsumi happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back