• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Metaphysics said:
Qir silently nodded. "C-car...ry?" She asked him.
"You want me to carry you?" He asked before nodding "Alright then" he said with a small smile as he lifted her up in his arms "Do you want me to carry you to your home?" He asked as he looked at her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "A-Are you trying to desensitise me s-so I won't?"
Roland shook his head and smiled "No, i'm just teasing you~" he said as his hand ended up right next to the other "Or, do you have a problem with that?" he asked before nipping her lip.

TheDragoon said:
Pixel then pulled away once he was done, pecking the spot her bit before pulling away and smiled. "Alright! Let's head back!" He said happily.
---

Mari just kept snuggling Natsumi happily.
*Sefia nodded before her appearance reverted back to her original before walking home*

''lets just walk home~''

(leave Natsumi and Mari on hold?)

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded and spoke, though she didn't sound so reassured and wondered what exactly could be possible wrong with her, if there was anything at all anyways. She picked up the cupcake, soon throwing it away before cleaning up the frosting that was on the floor❦...
"Okay..."
...♅Akira knelt down and replied as he helped Asuka clean up the frosting♅...

“ You'll be fine, I'll protect you~ ”

---------------------------

Lumina said:
It wad Lumina's turn to force a smile now. She raised her hands once more, still holding on to the apple.
"Right."

She bit into it, Kenji's story still heavy on her mind.
...ΨKenji noticed Lumina forcing a smile, prompting him to reply as he laughedΨ...

“ Seriously, don't worry about it, Lumi-chan~ ”

--------------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi soon made her gun blades and Abbadon disappear before she sat down to rest and leaned her head back*
''though, our children probably wont have it though...its only a power thats given by someone, not born with it of course..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as Himeragi stopped talking♆...

“ Ah, I see~ I'm guessing that's a good thing?~ ”

((( Going off for today, got some stuff to attend to. )))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked back at her "Hamburgers and these potato things." he said as he pointed to the plates "I'll get Rin if you get Len." he said as he looked towards the downstairs
"French fries..." She says "and okay" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''my guess is to slaughter the humans...thats what ive been seeing lately at the city..''
*She said as she looked around for anymore threats*

[/QUOTE]
Celia frowned a bit as she looked around, "Honestly... why is it always humans? Is it because they're easy?" She asked, though it was a rhetorical question. "Guess we'll have to stop whatever comes our way or tries to harm any other human."

TheDragoon said:
Ren yelped a bit when he was splashed more, laughing and splashing her back before hugging her with a smirk. "I got you know~" He said with a devious grin.
Saki rolled her eyes and looked at him, "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do now?" She countered, though on the inside she was freaking out. Her cheeks warmed a little as she gazed at him, one of her eyebrows raised.

TheDragoon said:
Ken laughed and nodded. "The same goes for me! Here! Want to try some of my burger?" He asked happily, offering the other half to her, not really caring if it was unsanitary or not. Either way, he didn't even know it was unsanitary.
Yuto pushed the burger a bit away from her. "No no Ken-Kun~ you could get this sweet little girl sick~" He said.

Ken pouted a bit at the fact he couldn't share his burger with her, taking another bite.
"heh I'm fine, My mom might get a little upset if I ruin my dinner" she said and laughed, smiling slightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head and smiled "No, i'm just teasing you~" he said as his hand ended up right next to the other "Or, do you have a problem with that?" he asked before nipping her lip.
Dakota blushed again "N-No no I don't mind that" she said as she tried not to act flustered.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira knelt down and replied as he helped Asuka clean up the frosting♅...
“ You'll be fine, I'll protect you~ ”

---------------------------

...ΨKenji noticed Lumina forcing a smile, prompting him to reply as he laughedΨ...

“ Seriously, don't worry about it, Lumi-chan~ ”

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as Himeragi stopped talking♆...

“ Ah, I see~ I'm guessing that's a good thing?~ ”

((( Going off for today, got some stuff to attend to. )))

[/QUOTE]
''id say it as a good thing...''

*She said as she looked at the sun*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed again "N-No no I don't mind that" she said as she tried not to act flustered.
Roland smiled then slightly chuckled "y'know, there is something you could of done by now to shut me up." he said playfully "though, i'm not sire about my hands, they always find something to do." he said as he he tilted his head acting like he was gonna kiss her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia nodded before her appearance reverted back to her original before walking home*
''lets just walk home~''

(leave Natsumi and Mari on hold?)

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded again in agreement, putting a arm around her with a smile, walking by her side.

---

((Sure, I would like it if Mari could make a new friend though...))

Nonalaka said:
"You want me to carry you?" He asked before nodding "Alright then" he said with a small smile as he lifted her up in his arms "Do you want me to carry you to your home?" He asked as he looked at her.
"No...mad..." She said while pointing to herself. She blushed but made herself comfortable.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia frowned a bit as she looked around, "Honestly... why is it always humans? Is it because they're easy?" She asked, though it was a rhetorical question. "Guess we'll have to stop whatever comes our way or tries to harm any other human."
Saki rolled her eyes and looked at him, "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do now?" She countered, though on the inside she was freaking out. Her cheeks warmed a little as she gazed at him, one of her eyebrows raised.
''yeah...but these things seem to come non-stop. so we probably need to find the source of it...''

*She soon looked up at the giant portal which was above the entire city*

''though...that isnt the source. i know it isnt..''

TheDragoon said:
Pixel nodded again in agreement, putting a arm around her with a smile, walking by her side.
---

((Sure, I would like it if Mari could make a new friend though...))
(think il put both characters on hold xD i got no plans yet for Sefia and Pixel. and...il see about it for Mari)

WeirdPrincess said:
Ren blushed lightly, his eyes seemingly darting everywhere before they hit the water. "U-Umm... What do you mean? I caught you..." He said nervously.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker](think il put both characters on hold xD i got no plans yet for Sefia and Pixel. and...il see about it for Mari)

[/QUOTE]
((Alright, they haven't had their wedding yet have they? ?-?))

LunaCrosby said:
"heh I'm fine, My mom might get a little upset if I ruin my dinner" she said and laughed, smiling slightly.
Ken sighed and looked around a bit. His eyes fell on a hot dog cart. He then focused his attention back on Kelsey. "Hey! You want to get hot dogs with me?" He asked her happily.

TheDragoon said:
((Alright, they haven't had their wedding yet have they? ?-?))
we'll just say they did? but it was off screen i mean im sure its been over a week in the rp)))

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled as he spent another moment finishing cooking as he thought of more ways he might get her to spill the beans on whether or not the book was truly right or not before getting out two plates and dividing the food among them then walking over and placing them on the table. as he sat down he noticed he had literally put a pile of eggs and bacon on each plate.
Chiharu looked at the food, grinning, almost drooling. She picked up the fork and knife, inhaling the smell of the food. "Ooh this looks good~" and with that she began digging in, enjoying the taste.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked at the food, grinning, almost drooling. She picked up the fork and knife, inhaling the smell of the food. "Ooh this looks good~" and with that she began digging in, enjoying the taste.
Jojo chuckled and nodded "That it does, but i think i went a little over board." he said as he picked up a fork then began eating mouth full after mouth full also enjoying the taste.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...but these things seem to come non-stop. so we probably need to find the source of it...''
*She soon looked up at the giant portal which was above the entire city*

''though...that isnt the source. i know it isnt..''

[/QUOTE]
Celia followed her gaze and stared at it blankly, "How could that not be the source! That thing is huge!" She exclaimed before she continued walking. "It's gonna take a while to find the source of this portal isn't it?"

TheDragoon said:
Ren blushed lightly, his eyes seemingly darting everywhere before they hit the water. "U-Umm... What do you mean? I caught you..." He said nervously.
Saki blinked before her cheeks warmed more, "O-Oh um... I-I don't know. I-I was just kind of saying that... s-sorry..." She stammered and looked away.

TheDragoon said:
Ken sighed and looked around a bit. His eyes fell on a hot dog cart. He then focused his attention back on Kelsey. "Hey! You want to get hot dogs with me?" He asked her happily.
"hmmm, sure" she said happily. I'm sure she won't mind If I eat just one... she thought as she nodded.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]we'll just say they did? but it was off screen i mean im sure its been over a week in the rp)))

[/QUOTE]
((Alright, that sounds fine. I need to start making plans for Mari... Hmm... I just feel like having her develop a childhood crush for the LOLS xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia followed her gaze and stared at it blankly, "How could that not be the source! That thing is huge!" She exclaimed before she continued walking. "It's gonna take a while to find the source of this portal isn't it?"
Saki blinked before her cheeks warmed more, "O-Oh um... I-I don't know. I-I was just kind of saying that... s-sorry..." She stammered and looked away.
Ren blushed more and smiled more, getting a little nervous. "I-It's alright... Monkey girl for brains~" He said teasingly, leaning in and kissing her cheek, blushing wildly before pulling away. He really really really REALLY liked it when she was cute like this. It made her more interesting and more diverse in her character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back