• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu rolled her eyes like a kid would to their parent. "I was chewing though. I can't help you gave me so much good food~" she smirked back, shoveling more food into her mouth. Her pile was slowly dwindling.
Jojo sighed and shook his head "That's still not an excuse." he said quietly as he picked up his plate then stood up and looked down at her "If you choke again i might have you give you CPR." he said as he walked over to the sink and washed his plate.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and shook his head "That's still not an excuse." he said quietly as he picked up his plate then stood up and looked down at her "If you choke again i might have you give you CPR." he said as he walked over to the sink and washed his plate.
Soon Chiharu's plate was finished as well, and she looked at Jojo while drinking her water. "Things wouldn't get that far." She said to herself, staring down at her now finished plate. She cleared her throat again, standing up to put her dirty dishes with the rest of his. "Well, if anything, the food was good, so."

Metaphysics said:
"No...mad..." She said while pointing to herself. She blushed but made herself comfortable.
Colin blinked "A nomad?, So you have no home...." he said as he stopped walking to think for a moment, he couldn't leave her on her own with no home! Colin then shook his head "You can stay out here alone so...I guess you can stay at my house?" He offered "I mean if you want to that is, If not I'll see who can help you out in finding you a home..." he said almost like he was thinking aloud.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Thank you human folk friend" *she grins and hugs Yuna tightly having no concern for being undressed at all that or forgetting*

[/QUOTE]
Yuna laughed lightly "U-Uhm, you should probably get dressed now, Kenai is still hiding in his room so he won't see, respecting your privacy and such" she said as she moved out of the hug and pointing to the clothes. "Go ahead" she said with a smile before leaving the room to let her get changed.

Nonalaka said:
Colin blinked "A nomad?, So you have no home...." he said as he stopped walking to think for a moment, he couldn't leave her on her own with no home! Colin then shook his head "You can stay out here alone so...I guess you can stay at my house?" He offered "I mean if you want to that is, If not I'll see who can help you out in finding you a home..." he said almost like he was thinking aloud.
Yuna laughed lightly "U-Uhm, you should probably get dressed now, Kenai is still hiding in his room so he won't see, respecting your privacy and such" she said as she moved out of the hug and pointing to the clothes. "Go ahead" she said with a smile before leaving the room to let her get changed.
*she nods at this and smiles before trying her best to put on the human folk clothes but manages it quite well surprisingly

Nonalaka said:
"Stay...you?" She asked Colin as she made eye contact and tilted her head. "No...leave...poyo~?" She added nervously, as if afraid that she would be denied.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this and smiles before trying her best to put on the human folk clothes but manages it quite well surprisingly

[/QUOTE]
In the meantime while crystal was dressing Yuna was now sitting on the couch watching TV with Rini sitting on her lap, Kenai was still in his room.

Nonalaka said:
In the meantime while crystal was dressing Yuna was now sitting on the couch watching TV with Rini sitting on her lap, Kenai was still in his room.
*Crystal comes into Kenai's room but doesn't knock she was a wolf and didn't yet understand the importance of knocking yet and just laid in his bed* "This is soft Kenai Crystal like soft."

Metaphysics said:
"Stay...you?" She asked Colin as she made eye contact and tilted her head. "No...leave...poyo~?" She added nervously, as if afraid that she would be denied.
Colin looked at her as she spoke, he couldn't deny that, he was after all, supposed to be caring for her, although he was still not clear as to why he had to do it, not that he minded of course, it was nice to have company. "You can stay with me as long as you want to, I'll not be forcing you to leave" he said before smiling.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal comes into Kenai's room but doesn't knock she was a wolf and didn't yet understand the importance of knocking yet and just laid in his bed* "This is soft Kenai Crystal like soft."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai had actually been laying there napping when she came in after all napping was his favourite thing to do. Kenai's eyes shot open when he heard her voice suddenly there right beside him "W-When did you get in here?" He asked nervously about to cover his eyes again before realising she was dressed, letting out a small sigh of relief as he calmed "Oh you're dressed" he said as he looked over at her "I-I promise I didn't didn't see anything earlier" he said shaking his head.

Nonalaka said:
Colin looked at her as she spoke, he couldn't deny that, he was after all, supposed to be caring for her, although he was still not clear as to why he had to do it, not that he minded of course, it was nice to have company. "You can stay with me as long as you want to, I'll not be forcing you to leave" he said before smiling.
Qir cried. She wrapped her arms around him and sobbed into him. "Qir...*hic* happy..." She cried as she tightened her hold.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai had actually been laying there napping when she came in after all napping was his favourite thing to do. Kenai's eyes shot open when he heard her voice suddenly there right beside him "W-When did you get in here?" He asked nervously about to cover his eyes again before realising she was dressed, letting out a small sigh of relief as he calmed "Oh you're dressed" he said as he looked over at her "I-I promise I didn't didn't see anything earlier" he said shaking his head.
*she nods and smiles to him as she cuddled up to him* "Why would Crystal care if human male see Crystal naked? Crystal wolf always naked no wear strange clothes when wolf."

Metaphysics said:
Qir cried. She wrapped her arms around him and sobbed into him. "Qir...*hic* happy..." She cried as she tightened her hold.
Colin eyes widened for a moment at her sudden change in mood, he didnt realise how much having a home meant to her, it made him wonder what kind of life she has. He used one hand to gently pat her back as she cried while the other still held her, this not being a problem since she was rather light.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods and smiles to him as she cuddled up to him* "Why would Crystal care if human male see Crystal naked? Crystal wolf always naked no wear strange clothes when wolf."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai chuckled lightly as he hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Well, wolves have fur to cover their skin, humans don't, so we wear clothes. Looking at someone's naked body without their permission is deemed disrespectful and when in a public place it makes people uncomfortable if someone is running around naked." He said, trying to explain the best he can.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled lightly as he hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Well, wolves have fur to cover their skin, humans don't, so we wear clothes. Looking at someone's naked body without their permission is deemed disrespectful and when in a public place it makes people uncomfortable if someone is running around naked." He said, trying to explain the best he can.
*she nods at this and just rests her head into his chest* "Okay then Kenai Crystal isn't so good with the human folk stuff glad have human mate to cuddle and love:

Nonalaka said:
Colin eyes widened for a moment at her sudden change in mood, he didnt realise how much having a home meant to her, it made him wonder what kind of life she has. He used one hand to gently pat her back as she cried while the other still held her, this not being a problem since she was rather light.
Qir managed to cry herself to sleep with Colin carrying her. She was very tired and the day has been an emotional roller coaster for her.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this and just rests her head into his chest* "Okay then Kenai Crystal isn't so good with the human folk stuff glad have human mate to cuddle and love:

[/QUOTE]
Kenai gently rubbed her back as they both lay there "Its alright I can imagine how difficult it is to get accustomed to a whole new culture in a short space of time, I'll help you settle in as best I can" he said with a small smile.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai gently rubbed her back as they both lay there "Its alright I can imagine how difficult it is to get accustomed to a whole new culture in a short space of time, I'll help you settle in as best I can" he said with a small smile.
*she nods at this and sighs contently as her back was rubbed the girls eyes fluttering shut as she held her most special man close to her.* "Thank you Kenai mate."

Metaphysics said:
Qir managed to cry herself to sleep with Colin carrying her. She was very tired and the day has been an emotional roller coaster for her.
Colin continued to carry her home in silence after she fell asleep. When he arrived home he gently laid her down on the couch and grabbed a blanket which he placed over her to keep her warm "She must've tired herself out with all the crying" he said quietly to himself before sitting down on a nearby chair, letting out a small sigh as he leaned back on the chair and rubbed the side of his face letting the events of today sink in a little, soon pulling the trinket from earlier out of his pocket, wondering what it was for, was it Qir's? He simply shrugged after examining it after a while.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this and sighs contently as her back was rubbed the girls eyes fluttering shut as she held her most special man close to her.* "Thank you Kenai mate."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai smiled "You're welcome Crystal" he said softly, happy being in her company.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai smiled "You're welcome Crystal" he said softly, happy being in her company.
*she smiles and just lays there beside him for a long time until Kenai said something or someone else came in*

Nonalaka said:
Colin continued to carry her home in silence after she fell asleep. When he arrived home he gently laid her down on the couch and grabbed a blanket which he placed over her to keep her warm "She must've tired herself out with all the crying" he said quietly to himself before sitting down on a nearby chair, letting out a small sigh as he leaned back on the chair and rubbed the side of his face letting the events of today sink in a little, soon pulling the trinket from earlier out of his pocket, wondering what it was for, was it Qir's? He simply shrugged after examining it after a while.
The trinket save off a small glow as Colin held it before it became warm. Suddenly it became scorching hot.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she smiles and just lays there beside him for a long time until Kenai said something or someone else came in*

[/QUOTE]
"Weren't we supposed to go get food?" Kenai eventually asks with a chuckle, he had almost completely forgotten about it while laying there.

Nonalaka said:
"Weren't we supposed to go get food?" Kenai eventually asks with a chuckle, he had almost completely forgotten about it while laying there.
*she nods at this and holds onto him with a yawn* "Crystal enjoy herself here not want get up." crystal said the laze setting in for her.

Metaphysics said:
The trinket save off a small glow as Colin held it before it became warm. Suddenly it became scorching hot.
As the trinket began to heat up Colin furrowed his brow "What the h-" it suddenly became hot Colin flinched before rushing to find a surface he could leave it on without it burning it eventually finding a surface and leaving it there.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this and holds onto him with a yawn* "Crystal enjoy herself here not want get up." crystal said the laze setting in for her.

[/QUOTE]
Kenai laughed lightly "Alright, Alright, so you'd rather just stay here then?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back