• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kenai laughed lightly "Alright, Alright, so you'd rather just stay here then?"
"Too bad food no come to Crystal and mate instead of mate and Crystal go come food." she nods at this seeming slightly annoyed at this fact.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Too bad food no come to Crystal and mate instead of mate and Crystal go come food." she nods at this seeming slightly annoyed at this fact.

[/QUOTE]
Kenai chuckled "I'm not rich enough to hire someone to do that for us" he said shaking his head "But yes that would be great wouldn't it"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled "I'm not rich enough to hire someone to do that for us" he said shaking his head "But yes that would be great wouldn't it"
*she nods at this and climbs under the blankets resting her head against his pillow.* "These are so warm and soft human mate they amazing" *she seemed so freaking obsessed with this blanket*

Kenai blinked "You've never seen a blanket before?" He questioned, he knew she was a wolf but he assumed she at least knew what a blanket was.

Nonalaka said:
As the trinket began to heat up Colin furrowed his brow "What the h-" it suddenly became hot Colin flinched before rushing to find a surface he could leave it on without it burning it eventually finding a surface and leaving it there.
The star glowed once more before floating and following Colin.

Metaphysics said:
The star glowed once more before floating and following Colin.
Colin stared at the star as it floated he began to move noticing it was following him as he did so. "What is this thing..." he muttered to himself as he tilted his head and looked at it.

Nonalaka said:
Colin stared at the star as it floated he began to move noticing it was following him as he did so. "What is this thing..." he muttered to himself as he tilted his head and looked at it.
The thing floated around him for a few seconds before suddenly speeding towards Qir and diving into her mouth.

Metaphysics said:
The thing floated around him for a few seconds before suddenly speeding towards Qir and diving into her mouth.
"E-Eh?" Colin watched the star as it went into her mouth with furrowed brows not still incredibly confused about what the heck was going on, was she going to choke on that thing? He made his way over just in case.

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?" Colin watched the star as it went into her mouth with furrowed brows not still incredibly confused about what the heck was going on, was she going to choke on that thing? He made his way over just in case.
Qir started to cough before she gasped awake and sat up. She coughed intensely as the star was lodged in her throat before it unstuck itself and continued.

Metaphysics said:
Qir started to cough before she gasped awake and sat up. She coughed intensely as the star was lodged in her throat before it unstuck itself and continued.
"Q-Qir, are you alright?" He asked in class concerned tone, "That weird star thing just flew into your mouth" he explained hoping at least sge knew what it meant.

Nonalaka said:
"Q-Qir, are you alright?" He asked in class concerned tone, "That weird star thing just flew into your mouth" he explained hoping at least sge knew what it meant.
"I'm fine. I'm fine. I think I just something stuck in my throat..." She said as she cleared her throat. "Ah that's better, Nothing is stuck anymore..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and shook his head "If that's your biggest worry, then you truly do need my help." he said teasingly
"No I dont" she says grabbing ayens hand and warping upstairs

Metaphysics said:
"I'm fine. I'm fine. I think I just something stuck in my throat..." She said as she cleared her throat. "Ah that's better, Nothing is stuck anymore..."
Colin stared at her for a moment before blinking. She can speak just fine? She seemed to be struggling before...he decided not to aknowledge it fir now "Ah, that's good I thought you were choking"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey held the puppy happily "Thank you!" she said excitedly.
Ken laughed happily and smiled at her. "Don't mention it! ...What should we call him?" He asked as the puppy hopped around in Kelsey's hands.

Metaphysics said:
Qir blushed but smiled. "Aww...you were worried about me...how caring of you..." She said happily. She hugged him tightly.
Colin laughed lightly and hugged her back "Well I am supposed to making sure you are alright after all"

Nonalaka said:
Colin laughed lightly and hugged her back "Well I am supposed to making sure you are alright after all"
Qir giggled. "I know poyo~" She exclaimed as she backed away. "You're also my precious person."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then slightly chuckled "y'know, there is something you could of done by now to shut me up." he said playfully "though, i'm not sire about my hands, they always find something to do." he said as he he tilted his head acting like he was gonna kiss her
((@Nonalaka Plz don't forget me senpai ;- ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
"No I dont" she says grabbing ayens hand and warping upstairs
Ayen sighed and shook his head "You wont be able to warp everywhere." he said calmly

((Sorry in out on a walk and I don't. Have much data I'll answer when I'm home))

TheDragoon said:
Hiro ruffled her hair before turning to the clerk. "I would like 2 hot dogs please!" He said happily to the clerk. The clerk immediately nodded respectfully and got to work on their hotdogs.
Harper looked over at hiro and smiled at him before looking over at the clerk

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked over at hiro and smiled at him before looking over at the clerk
The clerk soon came back with their hotdogs, which Hiro added ketchup to. "Mmm! Smells good!" He said happily, his buff body still glistening in the sun.

Mayyflower said:
"Actually I can" she corrects him on her ability that he doesn't have
Ayen shook his head "There are such things as magic barriers that restrict the use of powers, so no, you can't." he said bluntly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back