• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia followed her gaze and stared at it blankly, "How could that not be the source! That thing is huge!" She exclaimed before she continued walking. "It's gonna take a while to find the source of this portal isn't it?"
Saki blinked before her cheeks warmed more, "O-Oh um... I-I don't know. I-I was just kind of saying that... s-sorry..." She stammered and looked away.
''then it must be someone from the dimension that is creating it..''

*She said as she followed Celia*

LunaCrosby said:
"hmmm, sure" she said happily. I'm sure she won't mind If I eat just one... she thought as she nodded.
Ken hopped down from the bench and ran over, taking her hand and guiding her to the hot dog stand. He got a paintbrush and sketched a few dollars in the air before they dropped in his hands. He waved them in front of the clerks face with a smile. "2 hot dogs please!" He said happily. The clerk took his money and began making their hotdogs.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira knelt down and replied as he helped Asuka clean up the frosting♅...
“ You'll be fine, I'll protect you~ ”

---------------------------

...ΨKenji noticed Lumina forcing a smile, prompting him to reply as he laughedΨ...

“ Seriously, don't worry about it, Lumi-chan~ ”

--------------------------

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as Himeragi stopped talking♆...

“ Ah, I see~ I'm guessing that's a good thing?~ ”

((( Going off for today, got some stuff to attend to. )))

[/QUOTE]
Lumina flinched a bit, snapping back into reality at his words. She gave a sheepish smile, setting the apple back down in her lap.

"A-ah, yes, of course, you're right. Sorry."

Her eyes were a bit apologetic, and she looked down at the fruit in her lap. She didn't mean to think too much into it, and thinking about his past started making her think about her own past, and she knew it wouldn't lead anywhere good... but she still found herself thinking on it anyways. What good would this do? She just had to move on for now.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira knelt down and replied as he helped Asuka clean up the frosting♅...
“ You'll be fine, I'll protect you~ ”

---------------------------

...ΨKenji noticed Lumina forcing a smile, prompting him to reply as he laughedΨ...

“ Seriously, don't worry about it, Lumi-chan~ ”

...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied as Himeragi stopped talking♆...

“ Ah, I see~ I'm guessing that's a good thing?~ ”

((( Going off for today, got some stuff to attend to. )))

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka focused on cleaning up the frosting as she spoke, a small frown on her face❦...

"I know you will. I guess I'm just worried for nothing."

TheDragoon said:
Ken hopped down from the bench and ran over, taking her hand and guiding her to the hot dog stand. He got a paintbrush and sketched a few dollars in the air before they dropped in his hands. He waved them in front of the clerks face with a smile. "2 hot dogs please!" He said happily. The clerk took his money and began making their hotdogs.
Kelsey looked at the paintbrush for a moment "how did you do that?!" she asked, curious and excited to know.

TheDragoon said:
Ren blushed more and smiled more, getting a little nervous. "I-It's alright... Monkey girl for brains~" He said teasingly, leaning in and kissing her cheek, blushing wildly before pulling away. He really really really REALLY liked it when she was cute like this. It made her more interesting and more diverse in her character.
Saki put her hands on her cheeks, trying to hide her blush. "H-Hey! O-Only I can use that nickname for you, monkey boy." She retorted and sat up straight.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then it must be someone from the dimension that is creating it..''
*She said as she followed Celia*

[/QUOTE]
Celia nodded, "Then we have to find that person. Wherever they are... maybe we can locate them."

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki put her hands on her cheeks, trying to hide her blush. "H-Hey! O-Only I can use that nickname for you, monkey boy." She retorted and sat up straight.
Celia nodded, "Then we have to find that person. Wherever they are... maybe we can locate them."
''yeah...hey theres a light...?!''

*She said as she pointed at a light coming from the center of the portal which shined down almost in front of them a few blocks away as two claws emerged and a dimensional being soon coming out from the ground. It soon grew wings and stood straight up. Zenya soon grabbed Celia by the hand and hid behind a destroyed car as the dimensional being took a few steps before blasting an electrical beam which damaged some small buildings*

''..heachlieous...''

*Heachlieous soon started to walk again as 2 rockets were coming at Heachlieous before it exploded in mid air not damaging the being as jets and flying dimensional beings fought in the air as Heachlieous was heading towards a sky scraper*

''we need to get to that sky scraper! lets go!''

*She said before taking Celia's hand and running towards it soon teleporting her and herself to the top of the sky scraper just in time to catch Heachlious's attention to walk over at and swinging a claw at it and roaring*

1:22 ~ 2:15 (to get a view of how the scene looked)

[media]

[/media]

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and nodded "That it does, but i think i went a little over board." he said as he picked up a fork then began eating mouth full after mouth full also enjoying the taste.
Chiharu swallowed, looking up at Jojo with forkfuls of eggs. "So what?? It's delicious~" she shoveled them in her mouth, barely chewing before swallowing. She started coughing, nearly choking from vacuuming in the food so fast.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ren laughed and started running for a restruant on the beach. "Whatever you say monkey girl for brains!" He teased her as he shrunk the farther he got.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at the paintbrush for a moment "how did you do that?!" she asked, curious and excited to know.
Ken shrugged. "I don't know, dad says that I got the power from mom." He said before he painted her a cute tiny puppy for her to hold.

TheDragoon said:
Ken shrugged. "I don't know, dad says that I got the power from mom." He said before he painted her a cute tiny puppy for her to hold.
Kelsey held the puppy happily "Thank you!" she said excitedly.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled lightly as she got some clothes out for crystal and handed them over to her "Here, these should look nice on you~" she said happily.
"Thank you human folk friend" *she grins and hugs Yuna tightly having no concern for being undressed at all that or forgetting*

Lumina said:
Chiharu swallowed, looking up at Jojo with forkfuls of eggs. "So what?? It's delicious~" she shoveled them in her mouth, barely chewing before swallowing. She started coughing, nearly choking from vacuuming in the food so fast.
Jojo was eating contently till he heard Chiharu coughing and looked over "Are you okay!?" he asked as he got up and within a second was at her side "Do you need my help?" he asked curiously

Mayyflower said:
Rin was still frowning in her sleep, laying on her side
Ayen smiled down at her before kneeling down next to her and lightly pushing her "Rin, time for dinner." he said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo was eating contently till he heard Chiharu coughing and looked over "Are you okay!?" he asked as he got up and within a second was at her side "Do you need my help?" he asked curiously
Chiharu coughed for another second, soon catching her breath. "Yeah, I'm fine... I just ate too fast, that's all." She looked at him, noticing he was at her side now instead of in his seat. When did that happen? And why? She looked down at her food, feeling a bit awkward. "Uh... can I have a drink of water... or something...?" Her voice trailed a bit, but she looked up at him as her sentence finished.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled down at her before kneeling down next to her and lightly pushing her "Rin, time for dinner." he said softly
Rin scrunched her face and sat up "okay" she says getting up, her eyes still closed

Lumina said:
Chiharu coughed for another second, soon catching her breath. "Yeah, I'm fine... I just ate too fast, that's all." She looked at him, noticing he was at her side now instead of in his seat. When did that happen? And why? She looked down at her food, feeling a bit awkward. "Uh... can I have a drink of water... or something...?" Her voice trailed a bit, but she looked up at him as her sentence finished.
Jojo nodded then went and got her a glass of water before returning to the table "Here you go." he said as he slid it over to her before continuing to eat.

Mayyflower said:
Rin scrunched her face and sat up "okay" she says getting up, her eyes still closed
Ayen gently grabbed her hand "why don't you open your eyes princess?" he asked softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded then went and got her a glass of water before returning to the table "Here you go." he said as he slid it over to her before continuing to eat.
Chiharu took the glass of water, taking a drink to help clear her throat. "Thank you." she said as she set it down, picking her fork back up and continuing to eat as well. "Choking isn't fun, but this food is too good to let it go cold." She gave a small smile, chewing on a piece of bacon.

Lumina said:
Chiharu took the glass of water, taking a drink to help clear her throat. "Thank you." she said as she set it down, picking her fork back up and continuing to eat as well. "Choking isn't fun, but this food is too good to let it go cold." She gave a small smile, chewing on a piece of bacon.
Jojo sighed and shook his head "Why would choking be fun?" he asked as he finished his food then looked over at her "Well, it is good food, but you need to chew." he said as he smirked at her.

Mayyflower said:
"The light is really bright" She says standing up
Ayen chuckled and shook his head "If that's your biggest worry, then you truly do need my help." he said teasingly

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and shook his head "Why would choking be fun?" he asked as he finished his food then looked over at her "Well, it is good food, but you need to chew." he said as he smirked at her.
Chiharu rolled her eyes like a kid would to their parent. "I was chewing though. I can't help you gave me so much good food~" she smirked back, shoveling more food into her mouth. Her pile was slowly dwindling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back