• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Soon Chiharu's plate was finished as well, and she looked at Jojo while drinking her water. "Things wouldn't get that far." She said to herself, staring down at her now finished plate. She cleared her throat again, standing up to put her dirty dishes with the rest of his. "Well, if anything, the food was good, so."
Jojo chuckled and shook his head "If this food was good, then thats a first." he said as he looked down at her and sighed "I'll clean yours once, and only because you can't reach the sink." he said as he grabbed her plate and started to wash it.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka focused on cleaning up the frosting as she spoke, a small frown on her face❦...
"I know you will. I guess I'm just worried for nothing."
...♅Akira continued to clean the frosting from the floor, remaining knelt beside Asuka. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and spoke to her, a more serious atmosphere surrounding him♅...

“ I don't sense any abnormalities within you, so it may have been a vision of the future, or it may have been your powers taking on a physical manifestation. It's a rather common occurrence. ”

tumblr_npb0rkaSlO1tw5ldpo4_400_zpsoyrm7phj.gif

-------------------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina flinched a bit, snapping back into reality at his words. She gave a sheepish smile, setting the apple back down in her lap.
"A-ah, yes, of course, you're right. Sorry."

Her eyes were a bit apologetic, and she looked down at the fruit in her lap. She didn't mean to think too much into it, and thinking about his past started making her think about her own past, and she knew it wouldn't lead anywhere good... but she still found herself thinking on it anyways. What good would this do? She just had to move on for now.
...ΨKenji stared at Lumina before tilting his head, a confused expression soon forming on his face. He spokeΨ...

“ Hm? What's wrong? ”

tumblr_m8iwg6HUUB1ro8cnpo1_500_zpsbs3gr5oe.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''id say it as a good thing...''
*She said as she looked at the sun*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh looked at Himeragi and spoke, laughing lightly♆...

“ I wouldn't do that~ You can lose your eyesight from staring at the sun~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "There are such things as magic barriers that restrict the use of powers, so no, you can't." he said bluntly
"I can warp anywhere that I need, I don't care for magic barriers I know my limits, don't try to ruin my hope just because I'm not asking for help, okay? Okay." She says and sits down at the dinning room table

TheDragoon said:
The clerk soon came back with their hotdogs, which Hiro added ketchup to. "Mmm! Smells good!" He said happily, his buff body still glistening in the sun.
Harper nods. "They sure do" she says in satisfaction

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...hey theres a light...?!''
*She said as she pointed at a light coming from the center of the portal which shined down almost in front of them a few blocks away as two claws emerged and a dimensional being soon coming out from the ground. It soon grew wings and stood straight up. Zenya soon grabbed Celia by the hand and hid behind a destroyed car as the dimensional being took a few steps before blasting an electrical beam which damaged some small buildings*

''..heachlieous...''

*Heachlieous soon started to walk again as 2 rockets were coming at Heachlieous before it exploded in mid air not damaging the being as jets and flying dimensional beings fought in the air as Heachlieous was heading towards a sky scraper*

''we need to get to that sky scraper! lets go!''

*She said before taking Celia's hand and running towards it soon teleporting her and herself to the top of the sky scraper just in time to catch Heachlious's attention to walk over at and swinging a claw at it and roaring*

1:22 ~ 2:15 (to get a view of how the scene looked)

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Celia yelped in surprise and stared at the large dimensional beast that stood in front of them, her eyes going wide for a moment before she summoned her scythe. "So we have to kill this thing, correct?"

TheDragoon said:
Ren laughed and started running for a restruant on the beach. "Whatever you say monkey girl for brains!" He teased her as he shrunk the farther he got.
Saki frowned a little before she jumped up and chased after him, "I'm gonna get you for calling me that!" She exclaimed and shook her fist at him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly "well yeah but still, my belly is sensitive so it felt funny" she said giggling when he poked her.
Before maria was finished her last sentence Elaena was already hugging her "Oh, You are soft" she mumbled sleepily "I must test new friends to see if they are soft, yes" she said with a nod.

"Hmm, well from what I can remember it was really kind of calming y'know?" She said as she casted her own line "Much calmer that the environment I was used to around that time, it was a kind of escape when I would go to places to like this" she said as a small smile crossed her face.

Moriko nodded "After we graduate sounds like a good time to start~" she said happily a tone of excitement sewed through her voice as she thought about it, the flowers around them cycling through different colours as she thought.
Cecil smiled and nodded, leaning back against the tree he sat under. "Nice to see we agree!" he said, looking over at her. "Anyways, we're back at your home. What should we do now?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Shibuya shook her head and laughed, "I suppose it's not so strange after all. Though I don't see me losing any time soon, you on the other hand..." She trailed off as she noticed him taking a step closer to her.
Aaron laughed lightly, placing a hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong?" he asked in a seductive tone. "Never thought I'd make it this close?" he asked, tossing the dart at the board. He then looked her in the eyes and smiled. "Or is it something else?"

Mayyflower said:
"I can warp anywhere that I need, I don't care for magic barriers I know my limits, don't try to ruin my hope just because I'm not asking for help, okay? Okay." She says and sits down at the dinning room table
Ayen sighed "There i go again." he said as he grabbed a plate from the counter that was prepared ahead of time "Here's yours." he said as he walked over and set it in front of her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued to clean the frosting from the floor, remaining knelt beside Asuka. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and spoke to her, a more serious atmosphere surrounding him♅...

“ I don't sense any abnormalities within you, so it may have been a vision of the future, or it may have been your powers taking on a physical manifestation. It's a rather common occurrence. ”

...ΨKenji stared at Lumina before tilting his head, a confused expression soon forming on his face. He spokeΨ...

“ Hm? What's wrong? ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked back up at Kenji, holding up a hand defensively, the other holding the nearly eaten apple.

"A-Ah, it's nothing. S-so, u-um..."

She was trying to think of something else to ask him to move the conversation along, but nothing was coming to mind.

"Roman! Where are you?!" Han shouted, walking around a dark area.He quickly turned around at the feeling of a presence, seeing Roman behind him. Han raised his sword, attempting to cut down Roman. He was too slow though, Roman had already raised his fist, soon punching Han repeatedly in the face.

4444171_o.gif

"Seems you're having a hard time keeping up, Han. Something holding you back?" he asked, before uppercutting him. Han slowly got up, only to fall to his knees. "We've been fighting for hours... Why are you so full of energy?" Roman laughed and placed a hand behind his head. "Why should I tell you anything? You'd probably use it against me... Right?" Han winced, now using his blade to hold him up, "Maybe... I'm not giving up yet..." he said, wincing some more. Roman laughed again and attacked him once more. This time his attack failed, Han had vanished in thin air, appearing at Roman's side, swinging his blade at him, only to have it be caught in Roman's bare hand. Han stared at Roman as their blades met, "What the hell is this guy?!" he asked, before getting kneed in the stomach.

1660121_o.gif

Roman stared down at Han and sighed, "You bore me cousin... Hopefully someone can come rescue you before I decide to kill you." he said, placing his blade at Han's neck.

(( Anyone wanna come save Han? xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and shook his head "If this food was good, then thats a first." he said as he looked down at her and sighed "I'll clean yours once, and only because you can't reach the sink." he said as he grabbed her plate and started to wash it.
Chiharu looked at the sink. She was definitely tall enough to reach and clean her own plate. But.. whatever. He already took the plate. "It was good. Otherwise I wouldn't have eaten it all, or choked trying to eat it as fast as I could. Been a bad habit since I was a kid." She said as she walked back to the table, sitting down again in her seat. She watched him do dishes as she finished her glass of water.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "There i go again." he said as he grabbed a plate from the counter that was prepared ahead of time "Here's yours." he said as he walked over and set it in front of her.
"Thanks" she says taking her plate

Amaya grabbed a plate and went to the dinning room table

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked at the sink. She was definitely tall enough to reach and clean her own plate. But.. whatever. He already took the plate. "It was good. Otherwise I wouldn't have eaten it all, or choked trying to eat it as fast as I could. Been a bad habit since I was a kid." She said as she walked back to the table, sitting down again in her seat. She watched him do dishes as she finished her glass of water.
Jojo chuckled and looked over at her "What ever you say short stuff." he said teasingly as he finished washing her plate then turned the water off "And do you just have a habit that causes you to like everything i do?" he asked teasingly

Mayyflower said:
"Thanks" she says taking her plate
Amaya grabbed a plate and went to the dinning room table
Ayen looked over at Amaya "So i take it i'll have to go get Len then?" he asked teasingly as he folded his arms

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Hm? What's wrong? ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka finished cleaning up the mess of frosting on the floor, though she stayed sitting on her legs as she spoke, looking off to the side and scratching her head❦...

"I didn't realize it was common, seeing as how that's never really happened to me before. Well, whatever it is, I guess I shouldn't be to worried about it. Though I hope it's not a vision of the future..."

giphy.gif

-----

Roman said:
Aaron laughed lightly, placing a hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong?" he asked in a seductive tone. "Never thought I'd make it this close?" he asked, tossing the dart at the board. He then looked her in the eyes and smiled. "Or is it something else?"

Shibuya raised an eyebrow and gave him a sly smile, "Nothing's wrong, I assure you." She stated before tossing her own dart at the board as she looked at him. "You know, your awfully close. I'm feeling a little nervous over here~" Shibuya admitted and laughed a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka finished cleaning up the mess of frosting on the floor, though she stayed sitting on her legs as she spoke, looking off to the side and scratching her head?...
"I didn't realize it was common, seeing as how that's never really happened to me before. Well, whatever it is, I guess I shouldn't be to worried about it. Though I hope it's not a vision of the future..."

giphy.gif

-----

Shibuya raised an eyebrow and gave him a sly smile, "Nothing's wrong, I assure you." She stated before tossing her own dart at the board as she looked at him. "You know, your awfully close. I'm feeling a little nervous over here~" Shibuya admitted and laughed a little.
Aaron chuckled lightly, removing his hand from her shoulder and gently grabbing her hand. He pulled her closer and smiled, looking down at her. "You'll get used to it..." he said, with a smile and wink.

tumblr_n9vduiXTlL1th2w7ro3_500.gif

"We can always get closer to one another~" He told her, his hand still Shibuya's and his other around her waist.

Metaphysics said:
Qir giggled. "I know poyo~" She exclaimed as she backed away. "You're also my precious person."
Colin looked at her as she stepped back "Special person?" He repeated blinking a few times.

SoulofTobi said:
((@Nonalaka Plz don't forget me senpai ;- ;) )
"T-They always find something to do?" She repeated as she turned her head noticing they were still there.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and nodded, leaning back against the tree he sat under. "Nice to see we agree!" he said, looking over at her. "Anyways, we're back at your home. What should we do now?"
Moriko shrugged "I dont really know, if I had of thought at the time before we left, I could have brought a picnic or we even could have camped out" she laughed softly and shook her head "I never thought though, I'm a bit airhead after all" she said as she let a ladybug crawl on her finger smiling at it as she looked at it.

------

(@WeirdPrincess and @TheDragoon do I owe replies?))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked over at Amaya "So i take it i'll have to go get Len then?" he asked teasingly as he folded his arms
Amaya got up and went to the back door. "Len it's time to eat" she calls out

Nonalaka said:
"T-They always find something to do?" She repeated as she turned her head noticing they were still there.
Roland chuckled and nodded as he looked at her "Yeah, and if we were slightly less clothed, if sure they'd find something else to do." he whispered before nipping her ear.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya got up and went to the back door. "Len it's time to eat" she calls out
Len looked up at the back door and quickly hid the scroll in his shirt "Okay mom!" he called back as he rushed to the door

Nonalaka said:
Colin looked at her as she stepped back "Special person?" He repeated blinking a few times.

Moriko shrugged "I dont really know, if I had of thought at the time before we left, I could have brought a picnic or we even could have camped out" she laughed softly and shook her head "I never thought though, I'm a bit airhead after all" she said as she let a ladybug crawl on her finger smiling at it as she looked at it.

------

(@WeirdPrincess and @TheDragoon do I owe replies?))
"You aren't a air head. You were preoccupied, doing other things.. Like baking that cake and whatnot. ON the other hand, if it's camping you wanna do, I can help~" Cecil said happily, as he pointed to a pile of leaves and made a tent appear in their place. "Ta-da~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka finished cleaning up the mess of frosting on the floor, though she stayed sitting on her legs as she spoke, looking off to the side and scratching her head❦...

giphy.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he leaned back♅...

“ What I mean is it's common for Sanctum's powers to take on a physical form. For instance, Kenji's powers take on a tiger appearance. ”

...♅Akira suddenly shot up and looked upwards, as if he was looking through the ceiling. He spoke quietly to himself♅...

It.. can't be.. That's impossible..

-----------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina looked back up at Kenji, holding up a hand defensively, the other holding the nearly eaten apple.
"A-Ah, it's nothing. S-so, u-um..."

She was trying to think of something else to ask him to move the conversation along, but nothing was coming to mind.
...ΨKenji looked around as he stood up, soon looking around at the area around them. He spokeΨ...

“ Huh? What's this feeling..? I think we should return to the estate.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Hm? What's wrong? ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi giggled before looking at the ocean*

WeirdPrincess said:

Saki frowned a little before she jumped up and chased after him, "I'm gonna get you for calling me that!" She exclaimed and shook her fist at him.

''yup!!''

*She said before summoning projectiles and shooting them at the dimensional*

TheDragoon said:
Ken laughed happily and smiled at her. "Don't mention it! ...What should we call him?" He asked as the puppy hopped around in Kelsey's hands.
"Hmm. i'm not sure, maybe scooter?" she suggest's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back