• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and looked down at her at her "Because, the things i'm saying are questions about you, therefor, by that logic, you should have a semi-logical answer." he said cockily as he walked over to her
Roland smiled and slightly narrowed his eyes "you suppose? you suppose what?" he asked teasingly as he moved like he was gonna kiss her, but stopped before their lips met "you could always just ask me to stop," he said softly "Or go even further and do the act." he whispered playfully.

Ayen sighed as he quietly sneaked the fries onto Rins plate before standing up to go to the kitchen
Chiharu couldn't help but laugh. "Seriously? That answer literally made no sense. You're the one coming up with these theories, it's not hard to assume you might want those things to come true if you keep suggesting them all the time. I mean, you're just putting words in my mouth, making up things." She leaned on the table toward him, smirking a bit.

Roman said:
Aaron smirked, "I would like it~" he said with nod. "But I don't wanna force you to do anything. I might be an Incubus, but I'm not that lustful."
Shibuya chuckled, "It wouldn't be forcing if I wanted it. I get where you're coming from though."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blinked and tilted her head "My trip?, Its our trip" she said with a nod "...though I guess we could set up camp first" she said as she said as she looked at him, the ladybug flying away.
Cecil nodded and hopped up. "Well, I think I should go get the wood now." he then extended a hand to Moriko and smiled, "Come on~"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and looked down at her at her "Because, the things i'm saying are questions about you, therefor, by that logic, you should have a semi-logical answer." he said cockily as he walked over to her
Roland smiled and slightly narrowed his eyes "you suppose? you suppose what?" he asked teasingly as he moved like he was gonna kiss her, but stopped before their lips met "you could always just ask me to stop," he said softly "Or go even further and do the act." he whispered playfully.

Ayen sighed as he quietly sneaked the fries onto Rins plate before standing up to go to the kitchen
Dakota determined to not seem flustered simply leaned up and kissed him pulling away slightly and looking at him for o moment "I meant i -I suppose its not a problem" she said before kissing him again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Shibuya chuckled, "It wouldn't be forcing if I wanted it. I get where you're coming from though."
Aaron chuckled, "Is that so?" he asked, raising a brow at her. "Maybe I should see if your words are true~"

Roman said:
Cecil nodded and hopped up. "Well, I think I should go get the wood now." he then extended a hand to Moriko and smiled, "Come on~"
Moriko smiled and took his hand as she then stood up and dusted herself off "Alrighty, let's go~" she said happily.

Lumina said:
Chiharu couldn't help but laugh. "Seriously? That answer literally made no sense. You're the one coming up with these theories, it's not hard to assume you might want those things to come true if you keep suggesting them all the time. I mean, you're just putting words in my mouth, making up things." She leaned on the table toward him, smirking a bit.
Jojo looked down at her and slightly frowned before reaching down at picking her up by the back of her shirt and raising her to eye level with his "Now then short stuff," he said coldly "Three things." he said looking into her eyes "One, if I want something, i will clearly state it. Two, less assume, more answers. Three, i don't make things up, i make educated guesses." he said bluntly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota determined to not seem flustered simply leaned up and kissed him pulling away slightly and looking at him fora moment "I meant i -I suppose its not a problem" she said before kissing him again.
Roland smiled into the kiss then moved his arms to her lower back and when she pulled away he simply nodded while smiling at her before she kissed him again and he tilted his head and pressed into the kiss

SoulofTobi said:

Rin opened an eye and looked at ayen. "Really dad" she chuckles before closing her eyes again and eating the fries

Amaya turned around and reached out for ayens plate. "I got the dishes" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo looked down at her and slightly frowned before reaching down at picking her up by the back of her shirt and raising her to eye level with his "Now then short stuff," he said coldly "Three things." he said looking into her eyes "One, if I want something, i will clearly state it. Two, less assume, more answers. Three, i don't make things up, i make educated guesses." he said bluntly
Roland smiled into the kiss then moved his arms to her lower back and when she pulled away he simply nodded while smiling at her before she kissed him again and he tilted his head and pressed into the kiss
Chiharu tried not to make a protesting sound as he picked her up, but she did anyways. She simply looked at him as he explained his three things, her arms still crossed. She hung there, not moving or saying anything. "Fine, fine, now can you put me down?" Now it was her turn to state things bluntly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia yelped in surprise and stared at the large dimensional beast that stood in front of them, her eyes going wide for a moment before she summoned her scythe. "So we have to kill this thing, correct?"
Saki frowned a little before she jumped up and chased after him, "I'm gonna get you for calling me that!" She exclaimed and shook her fist at him.
Ren laughed as they got to the restraunt, taking a seat. He smiled as he turned to her. "What would you like to order monkey girl?" He asked her, continuing his streak of teasing.

Nonalaka said:
Colin looked at her as she stepped back "Special person?" He repeated blinking a few times.
"T-They always find something to do?" She repeated as she turned her head noticing they were still there.

Moriko shrugged "I dont really know, if I had of thought at the time before we left, I could have brought a picnic or we even could have camped out" she laughed softly and shook her head "I never thought though, I'm a bit airhead after all" she said as she let a ladybug crawl on her finger smiling at it as she looked at it.

------

(@WeirdPrincess and @TheDragoon do I owe replies?))
((I might owe you a reply but I'm not sure...))

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm. i'm not sure, maybe scooter?" she suggest's
Scooter yipped and barked happily at her, licking her face to show that he liked the name. Ken nodded. "Scooter it is!" He said happily.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and spoke♅...
“ I need you to return home for the time being, I have already dispatched my Honour Guard to be there. There is something happening within Euphoria, and if it's what I suspect, then I'm gonna need you to stay at home. ”

---------------------

...ΨKenji continued to look aroundΨ...

“ I'm.. not sure. It seems big brother has dispatched his Honour Guard to the estate, which he only does in the event of a crisis.. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦A worried looked crossed Asuka's face and she spoke❦...

"What's happening in Euphoria?"

...❦Asuka soon waved her hand and she prepared herself for teleporting back home❦...

"Nevermind, tell me when you get back. I'm sure it's serious and there probably isn't time for explanations. I'll be going home now, so I'll see you when you get back."

...❦Asuka quickly kissed Akira's cheek before she vanished from sight, returning to the Fukushima Estate❦...

Mayyflower said:
Harper nods. "They sure do" she says in satisfaction
Hiro took a deep bite into his hot dog and smiled with glee. "They taste good too!" He said, looking to see if Harper was enjoying her hot dog.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled and took his hand as she then stood up and dusted herself off "Alrighty, let's go~" she said happily.
Cecil began walking towards some trees, guessing there would be a lot of dead branches they could use over in that direction. "So, tell me, Moriko... When did you decide to come live in the city? And why? This place is amazing."

TheDragoon said:
Hiro took a deep bite into his hot dog and smiled with glee. "They taste good too!" He said, looking to see if Harper was enjoying her hot dog.
Harper took a bite of her hotdog and smiled. "I could eat these all day" she says jokingly

Mayyflower said:
Rin opened an eye and looked at ayen. "Really dad" she chuckles before closing her eyes again and eating the fries
Amaya turned around and reached out for ayens plate. "I got the dishes" she says
Ayen nodded "Okay dear." he said as he gave her the plate and walked up behind her

Len finished his food before looking over at Rin

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya was still unconscious due to her using too much of her Phase power (which...is probably a power all dimensionals have) to summon the satellite*

[/QUOTE]
Celia stepped through the portal and glanced around, "What am I suppose to be looking for exactly?" She asked herself quietly.

Roman said:
Aaron chuckled, "Is that so?" he asked, raising a brow at her. "Maybe I should see if your words are true~"
"Oh definitely." Shibuya said with a grin. "Go ahead, I wouldn't lie~ Not to you at least." She laughed a little.

TheDragoon said:
Ren laughed as they got to the restraunt, taking a seat. He smiled as he turned to her. "What would you like to order monkey girl?" He asked her, continuing his streak of teasing.
Saki took a seat across from him and crossed her arms over her chest, pouting a little. "A grilled chicken sandwich and tacos, monkey boy."

Lumina said:
Chiharu tried not to make a protesting sound as he picked her up, but she did anyways. She simply looked at him as he explained his three things, her arms still crossed. She hung there, not moving or saying anything. "Fine, fine, now can you put me down?" Now it was her turn to state things bluntly.
Jojo looked at her and narrowed his eyes "That depends." he said as he looked at her "you aren't gonna get on my never again are you?" he asked as he started lowering her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stepped through the portal and glanced around, "What am I suppose to be looking for exactly?" She asked herself quietly.
"Oh definitely." Shibuya said with a grin. "Go ahead, I wouldn't lie~ Not to you at least." She laughed a little.

Saki took a seat across from him and crossed her arms over her chest, pouting a little. "A grilled chicken sandwich and tacos, monkey boy."
Aaron nodded, "Alright then~ If you back out on me now, I'll be upset." he said with a laugh. He then leaned towards her face, soon gently pressing his lips against hers

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Okay dear." he said as he gave her the plate and walked up behind her
Len finished his food before looking over at Rin
Amaya put the plate in the sink. "Do you need something?" She asks, noticing that he moved behind her

Rin sat up straight and felt around and grabbed her plate. "I can feel you staring at me" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put the plate in the sink. "Do you need something?" She asks, noticing that he moved behind her
Rin sat up straight and felt around and grabbed her plate. "I can feel you staring at me" she says
Ayen chuckled and shook his head "Not really, just watching." he said as he leaned over her shoulder

Len tilted his head "Why are you having problems seeing?" he asked curiously as he picked up his plate and stood up

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and shook his head "Not really, just watching." he said as he leaned over her shoulder
Len tilted his head "Why are you having problems seeing?" he asked curiously as he picked up his plate and stood up
"Because I'm going blind" she says clearly as she stands up

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦A worried looked crossed Asuka's face and she spoke❦...

"What's happening in Euphoria?"

...❦Asuka soon waved her hand and she prepared herself for teleporting back home❦...

"Nevermind, tell me when you get back. I'm sure it's serious and there probably isn't time for explanations. I'll be going home now, so I'll see you when you get back."

...❦Asuka quickly kissed Akira's cheek before she vanished from sight, returning to the Fukushima Estate❦...

...♅Akira nodded as Asuka left. He then vanished, soon appearing within Euphoria's main courtyard. Multiple Sanctums lay dead on the ground, with swords impaled through their backs. Akira began walking, commenting on the scenes that lay before him♅...

“ How could this happen? ”

...♅Akira suddenly came across a small group of males, yet seemed to pay no attention to them♅...

...The beings looked at Akira and smirked as they prepared their swords...

“ Oh look, here comes another little bitch.. ”

...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied as he continued to walk towards them♅...

“ I am in no mood to humour you. Move or be punished. ”

“ You dare speak to me like that, Sanctum?! ”

tumblr_mv7184YzLi1qgb3cfo1_500.gif

...The leader of the beings smirked and leaped forward, sending a large wave of power towards Akira...

...♅Akira moved to the left and dodged the attack, soon talking as he faced the group♅...

“ This is your final warning. You either walk away, or you'll never walk again. ”

...The beings snickered as the leader spoke...

“ You're too weak for u- ”

...♅Akira narrowed his eyes and suddenly, a loud snapping sound was heard. The group dropped to the ground, screaming in pain. He spoke♅...

I warned you.

...♅Akira soon looked over towards the sound of multiple footsteps. The footsteps stopped, revealing a large circle of beings around him. He spoke, an unamused expression being evident on his face♅...

“ Ah, more lambs to the slaughter. Tell me, where is your leader, who orchestrated this attack? Oh wait, I see. This is Masaru's ploy. Well, you've been literally no help. Goodbye. ”

tumblr_ncgrdmdcR21s5zra5o1_250.gif

...♅Suddenly the group's spines shattered, causing them to drop onto the ground unconscious. Akira then vanished, appearing within the throne room. He stood face to face with Masaru. He spoke♅...

“ Why did you do this? You know I changed Euphoria to negate Sanctum deaths, right? ”

...☄Masaru sat on the throne, a maniacal laugh soon bellowing from his stomach☄...

“ It was more of a message. ”

...♅Akira raised an eyebrow and replied♅...

“ A message? I can sense that there are no more of your race in any part of the existence, nor do you have a realm of your own.
Not only that, but the combat class Sanctum have already dispatched the remainders of your race which I incapacitated not too long ago. It's literally only you who is left alive. ”

...☄Masaru laughed lightly and replied☄...

“ Ah, but you see. Only I can forcibly break through Euphoria's barrier. Besides, you aren't ab- ”

...♅Akira gripped Masaru's neck and vanished, immediately appearing onto a rock ledge, where below rested a portal. He spoke♅...

“ I hereby order your powers to be stripped from you. You will become a mere Human. ”

...☄Masaru grinned as he hung motionless from Akira grasp, soon feeling the last of his power leaving him. He spoke☄...

“ What now? I know you won't kill me. You made a promise to your wife, did you not? ”

...♅Akira sighed and spoke♅...

“ That may be true. However I'm not going to kill you. I am simply going to allow gravity to do it's job.. ”

...☄Masaru's eyes widened as he heard Akira talk, soon replying in fear☄...

“ Wh-what are you planning to d- ”

...♅Akira released his grasp on Masaru's neck, allowing him to drop through the portal and back into the existence. Masaru fell through the void and slammed into the universe, soon plummeting towards a planet as if he was being dragged. When he smacked into the planet, it exploded. Akira spoke as he turned around, repairing the damages Masaru had caused to Euphoria. He also quickly healed the Sanctums which had been attacked, and also turned Masaru's invasion forces' corpses to nothing more than particles♅...

“ Good riddance.. ”

-------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina continued to look at him worriedly. Honor Guard? Crisis? What could be going on?
"A-a crisis? It doesn't seem like anything has happened..."

That was a stupid thing to say. Of course it would seem that way.

...ΨKenji sighed lightly and spokeΨ...

“ It seems this crisis is over. ”

------------------

((( And that's the beginning of the event started. )))

TheDragoon said:
Scooter yipped and barked happily at her, licking her face to show that he liked the name. Ken nodded. "Scooter it is!" He said happily.
Kelsey laughed "his tounge feel's weird" she says happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back