• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Because I'm going blind" she says clearly as she stands up
Len tilted his head "Is it the same in both your forms?" he asked as he started walking towards the kitchen but stopped next to her

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stepped through the portal and glanced around, "What am I suppose to be looking for exactly?" She asked herself quietly.
"Oh definitely." Shibuya said with a grin. "Go ahead, I wouldn't lie~ Not to you at least." She laughed a little.

Saki took a seat across from him and crossed her arms over her chest, pouting a little. "A grilled chicken sandwich and tacos, monkey boy."
Ren sweat dropped a bit at her order. He wasn't very rich so he didn't have that much money to spend on things. He was hardly able to pay for the amusement park they went to. "S-Sandwich and tacos it is..." He said with a nervous sigh before ordering their food.

Mayyflower said:
Harper took a bite of her hotdog and smiled. "I could eat these all day" she says jokingly
Hiro laughed lightly. "Hmm... You want to have a contest to see who can eat more?" He asked teasingly.

SoulofTobi said:
Len tilted his head "Is it the same in both your forms?" he asked as he started walking towards the kitchen but stopped next to her
"Yea it is" she says opening her eyes and it being all blurry. "My eyes are two different colors, this one" she points to the red. "I can't see at all and the other one is blurry" she says

Roman said:
Aaron nodded, "Alright then~ If you back out on me now, I'll be upset." he said with a laugh. He then leaned towards her face, soon gently pressing his lips against hers
"I wouldn't back out, I'm not that mean." Shibuya said with a laugh before kissed him back once his lips met hers.

Mayyflower said:
"Yea it is" she says opening her eyes and it being all blurry. "My eyes are two different colors, this one" she points to the red. "I can't see at all and the other one is blurry" she says
Len tilted his head "If you want i could tell you how to hear the world around us, then you wouldn't need your eyes to work." he said innocently

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wouldn't back out, I'm not that mean." Shibuya said with a laugh before kissed him back once his lips met hers.
Aaron smiled at her words as they kissed, he then guided over to his bed.

((Fade?))

SoulofTobi said:
Len tilted his head "If you want i could tell you how to hear the world around us, then you wouldn't need your eyes to work." he said innocently
Rin shook her head. "No thank you" she says. "I'm trying to do it without getting help" she says. "Plus I can use my nose" she says.

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head. "No thank you" she says. "I'm trying to do it without getting help" she says. "Plus I can use my nose" she says.
Len nodded "Okay, but don't be to stubborn either, first time you fall on you're face i will help you, i might laugh a little, but i will help!" he said with a nod.

TheDragoon said:
Ren sweat dropped a bit at her order. He wasn't very rich so he didn't have that much money to spend on things. He was hardly able to pay for the amusement park they went to. "S-Sandwich and tacos it is..." He said with a nervous sigh before ordering their food.
"Or just tacos... I like tacos better." Saki said with a nod and pulled out her wallet from her pocket. "I can pay for it with this... money I got."

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "Okay, but don't be to stubborn either, first time you fall on you're face i will help you, i might laugh a little, but i will help!" he said with a nod.
Rin smirked and went into the kitchen. "Here mom" she says handing it to ayen

WeirdPrincess said:
"Or just tacos... I like tacos better." Saki said with a nod and pulled out her wallet from her pocket. "I can pay for it with this... money I got."
Ren waved his hands furiously, embarrassed he could hardly pay. "N-No! It's fine! I can pay for it!" He said nervously. He then let out a deep sigh as the chef got started on tacos. "So... What have you been up to since I was gone?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Rin smirked and went into the kitchen. "Here mom" she says handing it to ayen
Ayen chuckled "I'm pretty sure i'm dad, but i'll still take the plate." he said as he took the plate then handed it to Amaya "Here honey."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "I'm pretty sure i'm dad, but i'll still take the plate." he said as he took the plate then handed it to Amaya "Here honey."
Amaya chuckled and took the plate. "Thanks" she says

"Oh oops" she says with a little laugh

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and took the plate. "Thanks" she says
"Oh oops" she says with a little laugh
Ayen smiled and nodded "No problem." he said as he looked down to Rin "Did you get to finish that book?" he asked as he stepped away from Amaya

Roman said:
Aaron smiled at her words as they kissed, he then guided over to his bed.
((Fade?))
(( Fading ))

Shibuya was panting a little, though not much. "Told you I wouldn't back out~" She said, one of her hands rested behind her head and a smile on her face.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo looked down at her and slightly frowned before reaching down at picking her up by the back of her shirt and raising her to eye level with his "Now then short stuff," he said coldly "Three things." he said looking into her eyes "One, if I want something, i will clearly state it. Two, less assume, more answers. Three, i don't make things up, i make educated guesses." he said bluntly
Roland smiled into the kiss then moved his arms to her lower back and when she pulled away he simply nodded while smiling at her before she kissed him again and he tilted his head and pressed into the kiss
Dakota continued the kiss as she moved her arms around his neck and moved closer to him tilting her head as well.

Roman said:
Cecil began walking towards some trees, guessing there would be a lot of dead branches they could use over in that direction. "So, tell me, Moriko... When did you decide to come live in the city? And why? This place is amazing."
Moriko nodded "Yeah it is" she said smiling lightly "Uhm Id say I've been in the city a year or two now" she said as she walked alongside him, flowers springing up as she walked "I came to the city to learn about potions and whatnot, I wanted to find someone to help me cure peaches and as well as that my father wanted me to make more friends, since socializing is a thing I'm not good at" she laughed lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back