• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and walked up to her "Now then, what ever shall we do with the rest of the day?" he asked as he smiled at her
Amaya shrugged. "No clue" she says

Roman said:
(( I would send Taylor, but I don't know if I should or not >_< ))
Aaron walked over to his closet and opened the doors. "Music room then the beach?" he asked, putting on some clothes.

----

(( Take a look

Roman - Wandering(Evil at the moment)

Han - Badly injured at the mansion doors)

Kaz - Cafe

Akane - I don't know... Looking for Roman I guess

Talia - Park

Asuna - Amusement PArk

Ayame - Cafe(Working)

))

(Woah roman's evil right now? O.o )

LunaCrosby said:
(Woah roman's evil right now? O.o )
(( Yep and you said right when I planned on leaving. I'll be around sometime soon xP Maybe sometime around Monday or something. ))

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Celia set Zenya down and squeaked again before running away from the snake. "I'm not one of those bad guys who experimented on her, gosh dang it! She lives with me, I wouldn't hurt her!" She exclaimed before jumping into the air and spinning a few times before sending her foot towards the girl.
tumblr_mwlclqP4Km1rvr5jyo1_500.gif

She didn't exactly want to kill her, seeing as how she wanted to protect Zenya or get some kind of revenge for what the humans did to her.

(( Celia and Zenya went through a portal that's on top of a sky scraper, so they're both in another dimension I believe ))

Shibuya quickly ducked to avoid the paper ball and laughed, "I don't know. Maybe go to the beach or music room." She said and picked up her clothes that were on the floor, quickly getting dressed.
*The girl soon used Phase power to push Celia back into a pillar before charging at her again with her scythe*

Roman said:
(( I would send Taylor, but I don't know if I should or not >_< ))
Aaron walked over to his closet and opened the doors. "Music room then the beach?" he asked, putting on some clothes.

----

(( Take a look

Roman - Wandering(Evil at the moment)

Han - Badly injured at the mansion doors)

Kaz - Cafe

Akane - I don't know... Looking for Roman I guess

Talia - Park

Asuna - Amusement PArk

Ayame - Cafe(Working)

))

(( xD I think you could if you want, unless Hime decided against it ))

Shibuya fluffed her hair a little and nodded, "Sounds like a good plan to me." She said and buttoned up her blazer before putting on her shoes.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and hugged Moriko, "Yeah and I'm glad Aaron forced me out of the house.. If he didn't I'd never meet you... I guess we both needed that reason. To get out and meet people, y'know?" he asked.
------

(( Quick question where's Zenya and Celia? ))

Aaron grabbed a piece of balled up paper and threw it at Shibuya, "Yeah whatever~" he said with a light laugh. "Anyways, what do you wanna do now?"
Moriko giggled lightly and hugged him back "Yep~ I'm alot better at all that stuff now" she said with a nod before looking around soon spotting some branches "Those should work as firewood, right?" She asked as she pointed over at it.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "No clue" she says
Ayen sighed and stepped away "Well, there goes that." he said to himself "Oh, actually, did Rin not answer you properly earlier? you may want to finish whatever you were talking to her about." he said with a nod

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and stepped away "Well, there goes that." he said to himself "Oh, actually, did Rin not answer you properly earlier? you may want to finish whatever you were talking to her about." he said with a nod
"Were you..." She asks crossing her arms

Mayyflower said:
"Were you..." She asks crossing her arms
Ayen looked at her and tilted his head "Was i what? i couldn't listen in on your mental talk with Rin, without you knowing of course, but i could easily tell that it was happening." he said nonchalantly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed back as he let out a quiet sigh and his hands gently made their way to her bra as he smiled into the kiss a little and he quickly unhooked her bra
Dakota blushed more as her hands tugged at his shirt lightly.

((Should we fade?))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed more as her hands tugged at his shirt lightly.
((Should we fade?))
((Probably, So Fade, and i'll go first~))

Roland chuckled as he caught his breath "From flustered to that..." he said as he looked over at her while laying on his side

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*The girl soon used Phase power to push Celia back into a pillar before charging at her again with her scythe*

[/QUOTE]
Celia stared at her a bit in surprise before being thrown at the pillar, causing her to groan. "Ow..." She muttered and her form changed before she jumped behind the girl, soon smirking as she swung her scythe at her as she turned her body.

tumblr_nro2g73JfB1uzwbyjo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stared at her a bit in surprise before being thrown at the pillar, causing her to groan.
"Ow..." She muttered and her form changed before she jumped behind the girl, soon smirking as she swung her scythe at her as she turned her body.

tumblr_nro2g73JfB1uzwbyjo1_500.gif
(( 0_0 Rory Mercury.......))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at her and tilted his head "Was i what? i couldn't listen in on your mental talk with Rin, without you knowing of course, but i could easily tell that it was happening." he said nonchalantly
"Mhm, how did you know she didn't finish telling me what she needed to say" he asks

Mayyflower said:
"Mhm, how did you know she didn't finish telling me what she needed to say" he asks
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "I'd call it a hunch, small things i've learned over the years, like how to read certain moods and emotions." he said as he slightly smiled "And the fact that reading the emotions off of two people is easier than reading the minds of an entire city of people."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "I'd call it a hunch, small things i've learned over the years, like how to read certain moods and emotions." he said as he slightly smiled "And the fact that reading the emotions off of two people is easier than reading the minds of an entire city of people."
"Sometimes you need to mind you business" she says patting his cheek before walking out of the living room

Mayyflower said:
"Sometimes you need to mind you business" she says patting his cheek before walking out of the living room
Ayen sighed and shook his head "That's kind of hard with how my mind takes in information!" he called out before walking towards the stairs.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and shook his head "That's kind of hard with how my mind takes in information!" he called out before walking towards the stairs.
Amaya sat next to Rin. "Well a lot of people love there privacy" she called back

Rin sighed.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sat next to Rin. "Well a lot of people love there privacy" she called back
Rin sighed.
Ayen sighed as he walked up the stairs while shaking his head "If only..." he said to himself

Len ran out the back door "I'll be outside!" he called out

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki stared at him for a while before shrugging and putting her wallet away. "If you say so..." She said quietly before fixing her hair some. "Nothing really, just looking around and exploring this place. What about you?"
Ren looked up at the ceiling. "Well... I was busy keeping my grades up and training to keep my inner demon inside." He said before he looked back at her and smiled. "Then I started missing you and... I started wondering where you were so..." He said with a slight blush.

Nonalaka said:
((I can't find it but I think all my reply was that ilaani agreed on his suggestion for when their wedding was? I think))
((Ah, then I owe you a reply))

Nexus nodded. "That's good! Alright, you wanna go inside and get something to eat and watch a movie or something?" He asked her.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey's smile widened as she grabbed the hot dog and began eating it.
Ken did the same before he looked over at Kelsey with his big chocolate brown eyes with a smile. "Their really good!" He said, glad he was able to eat hotdogs with his new friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back