• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Metaphysics said:
"That'd be sweet of you, thanks." She said before relaxing on the sofa once more and falling asleep.
Colin then left the the room to let her rest making his way to the next room and drawing on his sketch pad.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head "Well what kind of test do you plan to do to prove my theory wrong?" She asked with a giggle.
Roland smiled deviously "Oh, you'll seem when the times right." he said playfully as he moved to nuzzle her nose with his "I hope that's alright for you." he said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed and looked at her "You probably don't even know just how recently our world came into existence, do you?" he asked curiously as he folded his arms before seemingly glancing over at nothing.
Chiharu just narrowed her eyes a bit at Jojo, wondering why he was looking away. "What does that have anything to do with this?" His roundabout sentences were starting to make her mad now.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Sure, That sounds good to me" she said with a smile.
Nexus slipped on the ring on her finger and started rowing them back, blushing and smiling at her.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro finished his first due to having +3 badassary, smirking. "I win~" He said teasingly.
Harper smiled before coughing. "Oh... My.... Gosh" she says between coughs

Lumina said:
Chiharu just narrowed her eyes a bit at Jojo, wondering why he was looking away. "What does that have anything to do with this?" His roundabout sentences were starting to make her mad now.
Jojo chuckled and smirked at her "That we are standing and speaking and whatever else we do, for the entertainment of random people." he said bluntly as he nodded

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled deviously "Oh, you'll seem when the times right." he said playfully as he moved to nuzzle her nose with his "I hope that's alright for you." he said softly
Dakota nuzzled him back "Yeah, that's alright for me" she said with a nod

Mayyflower said:
"Why did I see Len handling a sword?" She asks raising her eyebrow
Ayen tilted his head "Len? with a sword? why would he even have a sword? none of the studies i gave him have swordsmanship in them." he said as he rubbed his chin.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nuzzled him back "Yeah, that's alright for me" she said with a nod
Roland chuckled and looked at her "Just like you were alright with my fingers?" he asked teasingly as he glanced slightly down for a moment.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus slipped on the ring on her finger and started rowing them back, blushing and smiling at her.
Ilaani smiled back at him as she then looked at the ring on her finger as she let her thoughts sink in for a bit, she never thought of herself as the type to get married, yet here she was wearing a ring and being excited about it, obviously she had been wrong about herself. She continued to fiddle with the ring on her finger as she looked around the lake again.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and smirked at her "That we are standing and speaking and whatever else we do, for the entertainment of random people." he said bluntly as he nodded
Chiharu looked around the room, not seeing anybody aside from themselves. "Random.. people? What the hell are you talking about? It's just us. Me and you. Right here." She looked at him with a gaze that demanded answers.

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled before coughing. "Oh... My.... Gosh" she says between coughs
Hiro suddenly leaned in and kissed her, breathing some air into her mouth before pulling away. "Do you need some water?" He asked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and looked at her "Just like you were alright with my fingers?" he asked teasingly as he glanced slightly down for a moment.
"E-Eh?!" Dakota blushed "R-Roy!" She said scoldingly before covering her face with her hands "D-Dont make things weird like that!"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled back at him as she then looked at the ring on her finger as she let her thoughts sink in for a bit, she never thought of herself as the type to get married, yet here she was wearing a ring and being excited about it, obviously she had been wrong about herself. She continued to fiddle with the ring on her finger as she looked around the lake again.
The lake was blooming with life. It seemed everywhere she looked, nature smiled at her, just as Nexus was smiling at her. It was like nature was happy with the responsible young women Ilaani had grown up to be. The boat soon settled on the shore. "Alright! I'll gather up all the fishing equipment. Why don't you hurry on back to the house and get things set up if you don't mind?" He asked, seeming happier as a person himself.

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked around the room, not seeing anybody aside from themselves. "Random.. people? What the hell are you talking about? It's just us. Me and you. Right here." She looked at him with a gaze that demanded answers.
Jojo looked down at her "You mean to tell me you have no idea!? even you're controlled by one of them!" he said before looking around "I'm sure their even controlling your thoughts!" he said before looking towards the door

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?!" Dakota blushed "R-Roy!" She said scoldingly before covering her face with her hands "D-Dont make things weird like that!"
Roland laughed then pecked her hand "Are you really that worried about that? i warned you ahead of time that my hand always find something to do." he said with a smile on his face.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo looked down at her "You mean to tell me you have no idea!? even you're controlled by one of them!" he said before looking around "I'm sure their even controlling your thoughts!" he said before looking towards the door
Chiharu looked at him like he was insane. "Are you serious? Nobody controls my thoughts but me! There's no them! There's only me, Chiharu, and you, Jojo. Nobody else. Seriously, what's gotten into you?" There were hints of concern amongst her confused face.

TheDragoon said:
The lake was blooming with life. It seemed everywhere she looked, nature smiled at her, just as Nexus was smiling at her. It was like nature was happy with the responsible young women Ilaani had grown up to be. The boat soon settled on the shore. "Alright! I'll gather up all the fishing equipment. Why don't you hurry on back to the house and get things set up if you don't mind?" He asked, seeming happier as a person himself.
Ilaani nodded "Alrighty then" she said giving him a kiss on the cheek "I'll see you in a bit then" she said before getting off the boat and making her way back to the house. She stepped inside, beginning to look for some food they could eat.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed then pecked her hand "Are you really that worried about that? i warned you ahead of time that my hand always find something to do." he said with a smile on his face.
Dakota peeked at him through the gaps between her fingers, her cheeks puffed a bit "I-I wasnt worried"

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked at him like he was insane. "Are you serious? Nobody controls my thoughts but me! There's no them! There's only me, Chiharu, and you, Jojo. Nobody else. Seriously, what's gotten into you?" There were hints of concern amongst her confused face.
Jojo chuckled and looked at her "Are you sure? have you ever seen through the wall?" he asked curiously before sighed "know what? Jojo's out." he said as he walked to the door then out of the dorm room.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota peeked at him through the gaps between her fingers, her cheeks puffed a bit "I-I wasnt worried"
Roland chuckled and looked at her "of course not, i'm pretty sure you were to preoccupied in that moment to be worried~" he said teasingly as he gently grabbed one of her hands and tugged at it

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled and looked at her "Are you sure? have you ever seen through the wall?" he asked curiously before sighed "know what? Jojo's out." he said as he walked to the door then out of the dorm room.
Chiharu just looked at him, still confused. "What wall? Jojo, what... hey, where are you going?" As he walked out Chiharu looked for a moment, then went after him. What was up with him? First spouting nonsense and now running off? She had no idea what was going on.

TheDragoon said:
Ren looked up at the ceiling. "Well... I was busy keeping my grades up and training to keep my inner demon inside." He said before he looked back at her and smiled. "Then I started missing you and... I started wondering where you were so..." He said with a slight blush.
Saki blushed lightly at the last part and rubbed the back of her head, "O-Oh! Well, I didn't realize grades were so important to humans... Maybe I should try to go to this... school for once." She said quietly and put her hand down in her lap. "It's good that you're doing training though!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back