• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he walked up the stairs while shaking his head "If only..." he said to himself
Len ran out the back door "I'll be outside!" he called out
Amaya nods. "You can be out there for one more hour" she calls before making her way upstairs. "May I have a word with you" she asks sternly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira nodded as Asuka left. He then vanished, soon appearing within Euphoria's main courtyard. Multiple Sanctums lay dead on the ground, with swords impaled through their backs. Akira began walking, commenting on the scenes that lay before him♅...

“ How could this happen? ”

...♅Akira suddenly came across a small group of males, yet seemed to pay no attention to them♅...

...The beings looked at Akira and smirked as they prepared their swords...

“ Oh look, here comes another little bitch.. ”

...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied as he continued to walk towards them♅...

“ I am in no mood to humour you. Move or be punished. ”

“ You dare speak to me like that, Sanctum?! ”

tumblr_mv7184YzLi1qgb3cfo1_500.gif

...The leader of the beings smirked and leaped forward, sending a large wave of power towards Akira...

...♅Akira moved to the left and dodged the attack, soon talking as he faced the group♅...

“ This is your final warning. You either walk away, or you'll never walk again. ”

...The beings snickered as the leader spoke...

“ You're too weak for u- ”

...♅Akira narrowed his eyes and suddenly, a loud snapping sound was heard. The group dropped to the ground, screaming in pain. He spoke♅...

I warned you.

...♅Akira soon looked over towards the sound of multiple footsteps. The footsteps stopped, revealing a large circle of beings around him. He spoke, an unamused expression being evident on his face♅...

“ Ah, more lambs to the slaughter. Tell me, where is your leader, who orchestrated this attack? Oh wait, I see. This is Masaru's ploy. Well, you've been literally no help. Goodbye. ”

tumblr_ncgrdmdcR21s5zra5o1_250.gif

...♅Suddenly the group's spines shattered, causing them to drop onto the ground unconscious. Akira then vanished, appearing within the throne room. He stood face to face with Masaru. He spoke♅...

“ Why did you do this? You know I changed Euphoria to negate Sanctum deaths, right? ”

...☄Masaru sat on the throne, a maniacal laugh soon bellowing from his stomach☄...

“ It was more of a message. ”

...♅Akira raised an eyebrow and replied♅...

“ A message? I can sense that there are no more of your race in any part of the existence, nor do you have a realm of your own.
Not only that, but the combat class Sanctum have already dispatched the remainders of your race which I incapacitated not too long ago. It's literally only you who is left alive. ”

...☄Masaru laughed lightly and replied☄...

“ Ah, but you see. Only I can forcibly break through Euphoria's barrier. Besides, you aren't ab- ”

...♅Akira gripped Masaru's neck and vanished, immediately appearing onto a rock ledge, where below rested a portal. He spoke♅...

“ I hereby order your powers to be stripped from you. You will become a mere Human. ”

...☄Masaru grinned as he hung motionless from Akira grasp, soon feeling the last of his power leaving him. He spoke☄...

“ What now? I know you won't kill me. You made a promise to your wife, did you not? ”

...♅Akira sighed and spoke♅...

“ That may be true. However I'm not going to kill you. I am simply going to allow gravity to do it's job.. ”

...☄Masaru's eyes widened as he heard Akira talk, soon replying in fear☄...

“ Wh-what are you planning to d- ”

...♅Akira released his grasp on Masaru's neck, allowing him to drop through the portal and back into the existence. Masaru fell through the void and slammed into the universe, soon plummeting towards a planet as if he was being dragged. When he smacked into the planet, it exploded. Akira spoke as he turned around, repairing the damages Masaru had caused to Euphoria. He also quickly healed the Sanctums which had been attacked, and also turned Masaru's invasion forces' corpses to nothing more than particles♅...

“ Good riddance.. ”

-------------------------------

...ΨKenji sighed lightly and spokeΨ...

“ It seems this crisis is over. ”

------------------

((( And that's the beginning of the event started. )))

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at Kenji, even more confused now. It was over? But... so quickly?

"Um... okay... do you know what happened...?"

She looked at Kenji, definitely a bit worried now.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "You can be out there for one more hour" she calls before making her way upstairs. "May I have a word with you" she asks sternly
Ayen looks over at Amaya "Of course, why couldn't you?" he said as he sat on the bed.

SoulofTobi said:
((Probably, So Fade, and i'll go first~))
Roland chuckled as he caught his breath "From flustered to that..." he said as he looked over at her while laying on his side
Dakota tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear as she looked over at him giggling lightly. "Is that a complaint?" She joked.

TheDragoon said:
((Ah, then I owe you a reply))
Nexus nodded. "That's good! Alright, you wanna go inside and get something to eat and watch a movie or something?" He asked her.
Ilaani nodded "Sure, That sounds good to me" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear as she looked over at him giggling lightly. "Is that a complaint?" She joked.
Roland chuckled as he looked over at her and slightly smirked "And what if it is? What would you do then?" he asked playfully as he reached over and poked her nose

Nonalaka said:
Colin looked at her as she stepped back "Special person?" He repeated blinking a few times.
"T-They always find something to do?" She repeated as she turned her head noticing they were still there.

Moriko shrugged "I dont really know, if I had of thought at the time before we left, I could have brought a picnic or we even could have camped out" she laughed softly and shook her head "I never thought though, I'm a bit airhead after all" she said as she let a ladybug crawl on her finger smiling at it as she looked at it.

------

(@WeirdPrincess and @TheDragoon do I owe replies?))
She tilted her head. "You're my friend...so you're my precious person." She stated.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled as he looked over at her and slightly smirked "And what if it is? What would you do then?" he asked playfully as he reached over and poked her nose
Dakota pouted jokingly and tilted her head "Well then I might just get offended"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted jokingly and tilted her head "Well then I might just get offended"
Roland chuckled then gently wrapped his arms around her "Well, it's a good thing it is then, isn't it?" he said as he cuddled her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Metaphysics said:
She tilted her head. "You're my friend...so you're my precious person." She stated.
Colin nodded "Ah, right" he said with a smile before sitting down "So, uhm, before you came to the school where did you live?" He asked curiously "were you always a nomad?"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo looked at her and narrowed his eyes "That depends." he said as he looked at her "you aren't gonna get on my never again are you?" he asked as he started lowering her.
Now it was Chiharu that narrowed her eyes at Jojo. "So you tease me relentlessly, every chance you get, and that's fine, but I tease you once and suddenly it's 'getting on your nerves'? Really?" She looked at him, almost annoyed. What was his deal, getting suddenly mad at her like that? She barely did anything.

Nonalaka said:
Colin nodded "Ah, right" he said with a smile before sitting down "So, uhm, before you came to the school where did you live?" He asked curiously "were you always a nomad?"
"Yeah...I never had a place to stay...I was always going and moving so I never had the chance to know what a home felt like..." She said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then gently wrapped his arms around her "Well, it's a good thing it is then, isn't it?" he said as he cuddled her.
Dakota nodded as she cuddled him back "mhm~ it is" she said with a nod "I love you" she said happily.

Metaphysics said:
"Yeah...I never had a place to stay...I was always going and moving so I never had the chance to know what a home felt like..." She said.
Colin frowned lightly "Oh, I see... well I guess you have the chance to know now" he said with a nod. "well I mean my home isn't much, but its still a home"

Lumina said:
Now it was Chiharu that narrowed her eyes at Jojo. "So you tease me relentlessly, every chance you get, and that's fine, but I tease you once and suddenly it's 'getting on your nerves'? Really?" She looked at him, almost annoyed. What was his deal, getting suddenly mad at her like that? She barely did anything.
Jojo narrowed his eyes and let out a deep breath and shook his head "Little lady, you have no idea how i function, how any of this functions do you?" he asked as he looked down at her "you don't even see or hear what's truly going on, do you?" he said bluntly as he folded his arms.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded as she cuddled him back "mhm~ it is" she said with a nod "I love you" she said happily.
Roland smiled and nuzzled against her neck "And I love you more~" he said happily as pecked up at her from her neck

Nonalaka said:
Colin frowned lightly "Oh, I see... well I guess you have the chance to know now" he said with a nod. "well I mean my home isn't much, but its still a home"
"I know...and thank you...by the way..." She said before yawning. "I guess I'm still sleepy..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and nuzzled against her neck "And I love you more~" he said happily as pecked up at her from her neck
Dakota smiled and snuggled into him happily "I don't think that's possible for you to love me more" she joked

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo narrowed his eyes and let out a deep breath and shook his head "Little lady, you have no idea how i function, how any of this functions do you?" he asked as he looked down at her "you don't even see or hear what's truly going on, do you?" he said bluntly as he folded his arms.
Chiharu simply looked up at him, her gaze not changing. "Yeah, maybe I don't. All I know is that you picked me up and got mad at me." She crossed her arms as well, trying not to sigh. She didn't really know what his point in saying all of this was.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and snuggled into him happily "I don't think that's possible for you to love me more" she joked
Roland smiled and pressed against her "Are you sure? Do you care to test that theory?" he asked jokingly as he ran his hand up and down her back

Metaphysics said:
"I know...and thank you...by the way..." She said before yawning. "I guess I'm still sleepy..."
"You're welcome" he said with a smile and a nod "Well if you want I can go so you can rest" he offered.

Lumina said:
Chiharu simply looked up at him, her gaze not changing. "Yeah, maybe I don't. All I know is that you picked me up and got mad at me." She crossed her arms as well, trying not to sigh. She didn't really know what his point in saying all of this was.
Jojo sighed and looked at her "You probably don't even know just how recently our world came into existence, do you?" he asked curiously as he folded his arms before seemingly glancing over at nothing.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and pressed against her "Are you sure? Do you care to test that theory?" he asked jokingly as he ran his hand up and down her back
Dakota tilted her head "Well what kind of test do you plan to do to prove my theory wrong?" She asked with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome" he said with a smile and a nod "Well if you want I can go so you can rest" he offered.
"That'd be sweet of you, thanks." She said before relaxing on the sofa once more and falling asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back