• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked out of the room and went to the backyard "LEN!" he yelled as he walked up to him
Len turned around and saw Ayen then dropped the sword before backing up and falling over and shaking his head while failing at hiding the scroll

Ayen bent over and picked him up by the back of his shirt "Len, where did you get that scroll? why do you even have that scroll?" he asked as he looked into his eyes

Len trembled "I swear, the chest was already-"

"Don't you give me that! No one else would even bother with my chests!" he said as he grabbed the scroll "You are beyond grounded." he said bluntly as he carried Len inside.
Rin opened her eyes and showed her eyes to her mom. "S-see" she says

Amaya kissed her forehead. "You are perfectly perfect to me" she says softly to Rin

WeirdPrincess said:
"T-That and to see how school is, you know! I-I've only been to school a couple of times soil don't really know what it's like!" Saki said quickly, embarrassed that she had said she'd go to school for him.
Ren continued to blush as he rubbed the back of his head nervously, looking down with a smile. "W-Well... I could show you what school is like if you like..." He said, a bit embarrassed he was saying these things in a public setting before he ate some more of his taco.

Lumina said:
Of course Chiharu was still following him. She was a little while back, but soon caught up when Jojo stopped and looked at her. Between breaths, she managed out words. "Jojo... please... stop. Where are you going?" She looked up at him, with a confused and worried look. Confused from his running off and why he looked different. Worried for all the same reasons.
Jojo just looked down at her with a cold look before turning around and starting to walk again with a steady slow pace while placing his hands in his pockets walking like he owned the place

TheDragoon said:
Hiro chuckled lightly. "No problem, I'd do anything for you love~" He said sweetly back.
Harper took a drink of her water and smiled "I know and that's one of the reasons why I love you" she says poking his chest

TheDragoon said:
Ken ate the rest of his hot dog and let out a soft burp. "Excuse me~" He said with a laugh.
Kelsey had just finished eating when he burped, trying her best not to laugh so nothing came up.

Mayyflower said:
Rin opened her eyes and showed her eyes to her mom. "S-see" she says
Amaya kissed her forehead. "You are perfectly perfect to me" she says softly to Rin
Ayen walked through the living room still holding Len by the back of his shirt "Do we have a bland room with nothing in it?" he asked as he looked over at Amaya with the scroll in his other hand

Len quietly huffed as he crossed his arms and looked away from Amaya and Rin.

Mayyflower said:
Harper took a drink of her water and smiled "I know and that's one of the reasons why I love you" she says poking his chest
Hiro blushed lightly and looked away. "U-Umm... May I know those reasons? T-That is if you don't mind that is." He said nervously.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo just looked down at her with a cold look before turning around and starting to walk again with a steady slow pace while placing his hands in his pockets walking like he owned the place
Part of her confusion turned to anger, and Chiharu ran after him again. She wouldn't let him just... walk away like this. Not if she could help it. "Where the hell are you going?" She yelled, her voice strained a bit from running. She was glad she was the athletic type, but he still was bigger than her and his strides were of course longer than hers. She had to find out what was wrong. This only seemed to happen after she seemed to disagree with him. If it was because of her... she had to make it right.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at Kenji, even more confused now. It was over? But... so quickly?
"Um... okay... do you know what happened...?"

She looked at Kenji, definitely a bit worried now.
...ΨKenji sighed lightly and replied as he looked back down at Lumina, smiling lightlyΨ...

“ Someone invaded Euphoria, albeit pointlessly. So my big brother went there and took care of it. I don't see why these people do what they do. It's like they're begging to be put back in their place.. ”

Ittoki08_zpsinejnzrk.png

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey had just finished eating when he burped, trying her best not to laugh so nothing came up.
Scooter hopped on Kelsey's shoulder and fell asleep. Ken just smiled at her before he heard Yuto calling him over. "Oh! I got to go! But um... Hey! I never got your name!" He said, a quizzical expression now on his face.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked through the living room still holding Len by the back of his shirt "Do we have a bland room with nothing in it?" he asked as he looked over at Amaya with the scroll in his other hand
Amaya looked and Len and narrowed her eyes and nods. "Yea.. Downstairs in the storm shelter" she says looking at ayen

Rin laughed lightly at len

SoulofTobi said:
Amaya looked and Len and narrowed her eyes and nods. "Yea.. Downstairs in the storm shelter" she says looking at ayen

TheDragoon said:
Hiro blushed lightly and looked away. "U-Umm... May I know those reasons? T-That is if you don't mind that is." He said nervously.
"Maybe some other time" she says kissing him on the cheek

Mayyflower said:
"Maybe some other time" she says kissing him on the cheek
Hiro pouted a bit, a bit disappointed he didn't know that many reasons as to why she liked him so much. After all, what made Hiro so special? He was just another boy, like Kite. A loyal and caring boy.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji sighed lightly and replied as he looked back down at Lumina, smiling lightlyΨ...
“ Someone invaded Euphoria, albeit pointlessly. So my big brother went there and took care of it. I don't see why these people do what they do. It's like they're begging to be put back in their place.. ”

Ittoki08_zpsinejnzrk.png

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, but gave a sigh of relief. She returned his smile with a small one of her own.

"Ah, well, that's good to hear then."

It was still a little worrying, thinking about the thought of someone invading Kenji's home. She didn't like the thought of conflict, even if it didn't involve herself.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro pouted a bit, a bit disappointed he didn't know that many reasons as to why she liked him so much. After all, what made Hiro so special? He was just another boy, like Kite. A loyal and caring boy.
Harper chuckled. "One of them is because your the first person who actually liked me for me and the other Is Because you were my first kiss and the others will have to wait" she says

TheDragoon said:
Scooter hopped on Kelsey's shoulder and fell asleep. Ken just smiled at her before he heard Yuto calling him over. "Oh! I got to go! But um... Hey! I never got your name!" He said, a quizzical expression now on his face.
"Oh I'm Kelsey!" She say's happily and closes one eye, giving him a peace sign.

Lumina said:
Part of her confusion turned to anger, and Chiharu ran after him again. She wouldn't let him just... walk away like this. Not if she could help it. "Where the hell are you going?" She yelled, her voice strained a bit from running. She was glad she was the athletic type, but he still was bigger than her and his strides were of course longer than hers. She had to find out what was wrong. This only seemed to happen after she seemed to disagree with him. If it was because of her... she had to make it right.
Jojo stopped briefly again when he got to town to look around again before going down a seemingly random street without any hesitation, ignoring Chiharu the whole time.

Autumn was outside in a jump suit, hammering the ground with a blank look on her face.

tumblr_nofdhyZlKc1twrse4o1_1280.gif

She had no idea why she was doing it and didn't she know how this was possible. It's not like Autumn was authorized to use this type of tool or anything, so she didn't know what was going on. Bits and pieces of debris flew up as she made a hole into the concrete before one of them flew up and hit her in the head. Autumn awoke suddenly, her eyes slowly opening.

tumblr_no1kdc2a7c1tb018oo1_500.gif

"It was... a dream?" She muttered quietly and lifted her head up, looking around and realizing that she was still in class. Well, history to be exact and that class always put her to sleep. Autumn's eyes glanced at the clock and she quietly groaned, 40 more minutes it seemed that she would have to deal with this torture. "Dang it... I was only asleep for twenty minutes... time to go back to sleep." She muttered before putting her head back down and shutting her eyes, falling right back asleep.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen nodded and looked at Len "Okay, that's where you're gonna stay for atleast a week, only coming out for food and going to the bathroom." he said as he started walking towards the basement

Len face went pale "But dad-"

"Don't you but me! and while i'm at it i'll seal your powers til i see fit to let you have them again!" he said as he walked down the stairs.

TheDragoon said:
Ren continued to blush as he rubbed the back of his head nervously, looking down with a smile. "W-Well... I could show you what school is like if you like..." He said, a bit embarrassed he was saying these things in a public setting before he ate some more of his taco.
"Really?! T-That would be really nice... thanks!" Saki said and smiled at him sweetly before she resumed eating her taco's.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo stopped briefly again when he got to town to look around again before going down a seemingly random street without any hesitation, ignoring Chiharu the whole time.
Chiharu thought about calling after him, but it seemed useless at this point. He wasn't listening. It wasn't a little upsetting, if she was honest. Why was he just walking away from her? It didn't even make any sense. His form changed, the way he looked at her changed... he wasn't the Jojo she knew. And she had to find out why, if it was the last thing she did.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and looked at Len "Okay, that's where you're gonna stay for atleast a week, only coming out for food and going to the bathroom." he said as he started walking towards the basement
Len face went pale "But dad-"

"Don't you but me! and while i'm at it i'll seal your powers til i see fit to let you have them again!" he said as he walked down the stairs.
Rin gulped and looked at Amaya. "What did Len do" she asks

"He took something that wasn't his.." She says

Rin nods. "Mom My vision.. That I had when I took that nap, it was me doing terrible things to innocent people.. Why? I don't know but even though I was blind I had so much power... And the worst part was that I had hurt you guys,,." Her voice trailed off

Amaya frowned and nods. "I understand Rin, you don't have to be scared me or your father won't let anything happen to you" she says hugging Rin close

Users who are viewing this thread

Back