• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin sat at the foot of her bed and shut the door.
Amaya rubbed her forehead and put her head in her hands
Ayen sighed then started rubbing her back "Do we have any solutions for either of them?" he asked quietly as he looked over to her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed then started rubbing her back "Do we have any solutions for either of them?" he asked quietly as he looked over to her.
"I don't even know anymore ayen..." she says wrapping her arms around ayen her face pressed into his shoulder

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed once more, replyingΨ...
“ He's different when he's around her. He's more gentle, and caring. I never thought I'd see him like that~ ”

-------------------

...♅Akira sighed lightly as he remained sat down, his irises lazily shifting from the sky to the ground♅...

“ Why did he attack, knowing he'd lose? What would he gain..? ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at Kenji, a little confused by his words.

"What do you mean? ...what did he used to be like?"

Her second question came out a little quieter. The times she had met and talked to Akira, he was kind both times. She never knew him another way.

Mayyflower said:
"I don't even know anymore ayen..." she says wrapping her arms around ayen her face pressed into his shoulder
Ayen nodded before closing his eyes and hugging her back "Did we not try hard enough, or not try enough in the first place?" he asked quietly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded before closing his eyes and hugging her back "Did we not try hard enough, or not try enough in the first place?" he asked quietly.
"Are you saying... We're bad parent" she asks

Mayyflower said:
"Are you saying... We're bad parent" she asks
Ayen sighed and shook his head "I'm not even sure right now Amaya, i wish i could be..." he said sadly.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at Kenji, a little confused by his words.
"What do you mean? ...what did he used to be like?"

Her second question came out a little quieter. The times she had met and talked to Akira, he was kind both times. She never knew him another way.
...ΨKenji thought for a few moments before replyingΨ...

“ He used to be serious all the time, and was very wary about new people. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji thought for a few moments before replyingΨ...
“ He used to be serious all the time, and was very wary about new people. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, trying to imagine Akira being that way.

"I-I see. I suppose I like him better this way."

She gave a small smile, looking back at Kenji.

"I suppose I have to thank him."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and shook his head "I'm not even sure right now Amaya, i wish i could be..." he said sadly.
Amaya furrowed her eyebrows. "Well I'm not saying that, we have tried our best" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia continued browsing the web before closing her laptop with a sigh, "I'll look tomorrow... I should probably go take a shower now." She muttered, taking off her high heeled shoes before walking up the stairs.
*Levya was now in the shower with Zenya (nothing to say there, just only the dimensional war event ended...)*

@SoulofTobi @TheDragoon @anyone else who wished to participate but never did really

Mayyflower said:
Amaya furrowed her eyebrows. "Well I'm not saying that, we have tried our best" she says
Ayen nodded "Yeah, but sometime you just need more than that, and that's when it's the worst." he said sadly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Yeah, but sometime you just need more than that, and that's when it's the worst." he said sadly.
Amaya shook her head, showing she had nothing more to say before warping somewhere

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, trying to imagine Akira being that way.
"I-I see. I suppose I like him better this way."

She gave a small smile, looking back at Kenji.

"I suppose I have to thank him."
...ΨKenji looked back at Lumina and replied, a curious expression forming on his faceΨ...

“ Yeah~ Hm? Thank him for what? ”

-----------------------

...♅Akira sighed as stood up, off of the balcony. He stretched and looked out at his city, soon talking to himself♅...

“ Oh well. I suppose I'll return to the lower realm. ”

tumblr_mtc5w2bE0z1s8xbc7o1_500_zpsrm0u4fpo.gif

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head, showing she had nothing more to say before warping somewhere
Ayen sighed and leaned back against the couch as he looked at the ceiling for a moment before wiping away a tear that slid down his face "I can praticly hear all of you laughing and snickering at me." he said to himself as he reached out as if to grab for someone.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked back at Lumina and replied, a curious expression forming on his faceΨ...
“ Yeah~ Hm? Thank him for what? ”

-----------------------

...♅Akira sighed as stood up, off of the balcony. He stretched and looked out at his city, soon talking to himself♅...

“ Oh well. I suppose I'll return to the lower realm. ”

tumblr_mtc5w2bE0z1s8xbc7o1_500_zpsrm0u4fpo.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked away a bit, a blush forming on her cheeks.

Nisekoi-Episode-6.jpg

"W-well, if Akira hadn't invited me to the wedding... I-I wouldn't have met you..."

If it hadn't have been her that recieved the invitation, hell, even, if she hadn't accepted the invitation, they wouldn't have met. She really did need to thank him for that small, seemingly unimportant gesture.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and leaned back against the couch as he looked at the ceiling for a moment before wiping away a tear that slid down his face "I can praticly hear all of you laughing and snickering at me." he said to himself as he reached out as if to grab for someone.
Rin layed on her floor and looked up at the ceiling. What kind of person makes their parents cry? A dark raspy voice teased, Rin sighed "It's my fault I know" she mumbled before she closed her eyes and pulled a pillow over her face

Mayyflower said:
Rin layed on her floor and looked up at the ceiling. What kind of person makes their parents cry? A dark raspy voice teased, Rin sighed "It's my fault I know" she mumbled before she closed her eyes and pulled a pillow over her face
Ayen sighed before reaching over then slapping himself "This sort of thing would of never stopped me before." he said as he stood up "But i guess i can't just find a god now and beat it till i get what i want." he said as he rubbed his chin.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked away a bit, a blush forming on her cheeks.
Nisekoi-Episode-6.jpg

"W-well, if Akira hadn't invited me to the wedding... I-I wouldn't have met you..."

If it hadn't have been her that recieved the invitation, hell, even, if she hadn't accepted the invitation, they wouldn't have met. She really did need to thank him for that small, seemingly unimportant gesture.

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ O-oh.. right. I suppose I have to thank him as well~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...
“ O-oh.. right. I suppose I have to thank him as well~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked back up at him, still blushing a bit.

"You, uh, said pairs are two people meant to be together, right? Would we have met anyways.. i-if not at the wedding?"

She felt silly for asking something like this, looking down at her hands again.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked back up at him, still blushing a bit.
"You, uh, said pairs are two people meant to be together, right? Would we have met anyways.. i-if not at the wedding?"

She felt silly for asking something like this, looking down at her hands again.
...ΨKenji thought for a moment, soon recalling what Akira had told himΨ...

“ I believe we're naturally attracted to one another. Like.. somehow, some way we'd find each other. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji thought for a moment, soon recalling what Akira had told himΨ...
“ I believe we're naturally attracted to one another. Like.. somehow, some way we'd find each other. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina's gaze moved back up to Kenji, a soft smile on her face. The blush remained, but it was a softer one, more of happiness than embarrassment.

"Really? I'm glad..."

She set the apple core down, fixing her hair a bit. She would have found Kenji no matter what, huh..? That was a nice thought.

Lumina said:
Lumina's gaze moved back up to Kenji, a soft smile on her face. The blush remained, but it was a softer one, more of happiness than embarrassment.
"Really? I'm glad..."

She set the apple core down, fixing her hair a bit. She would have found Kenji no matter what, huh..? That was a nice thought.
...ΨKenji laughed nervously and blushed lightly, replying as he smiledΨ...

“ I don't know how else to put it~ Everything I know about my race, I know from my big brother~ ”

tumblr_static_ittoki_zpse5sihb9o.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed nervously and blushed lightly, replying as he smiledΨ...
“ I don't know how else to put it~ Everything I know about my race, I know from my big brother~ ”

tumblr_static_ittoki_zpse5sihb9o.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled at Kenji a bit, before looking down at her lap again.

"Well, that's good you've learned from somebody, then."

Her sentenced seemed to fade a bit at the end.

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled at Kenji a bit, before looking down at her lap again.
"Well, that's good you've learned from somebody, then."

Her sentenced seemed to fade a bit at the end.
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina, then at the ground. He thought for a moment before replying, a large smile forming on his faceΨ...

“ I'm sure my big brother will know something about your race~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina, then at the ground. He thought for a moment before replying, a large smile forming on his faceΨ...
“ I'm sure my big brother will know something about your race~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, still looking down at her lap. She didn't say anything about... how would he know about..

"W-what are you talking about..?"

She tried to play it off like it was nothing, but it wasn't very convincing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back