• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then slightly nodded while still nuzzling "Okay, i'll think about it, though i may be a bit quiet." he said playfully before pecking her lips and re-rapping his arm around her.
Dakota smiled lightly "Good~" she said before snuggling into him.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro continued to tease her bottom lip before brushing his tongue against her teeth, trying to get entrance inside.
Harper let his tongue slid into his mouth before sliding her tongue into his mouth.

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked around her room. "Uh sure" she says still sitting on the floor
Ayen nodded then opened the door and stepped inside before closing the door "Why are you on the floor?" he asked curiously as he looked down at her.

Mayyflower said:
Harper let his tongue slid into his mouth before sliding her tongue into his mouth.
Hiro held her tightly as their tongues battled, blushing more into the kiss. He suddenly rushed them home and pushed her on the bed, kissing her more and more deeply.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shrugged and browsed through the movies. "I picked last time so do you want to pick this time?" He asked her.
Ilaani sat down "Hmmm...I dunno..well I guess we could watch a horror? Its almost the time of year for it after all" she suggested as she shrugged a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled lightly "Good~" she said before snuggling into him.
Roland smiled as well as he snuggled her back "Y'know, i really love these moments." he said softly as he reached for the blanket and pulled in over them.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani sat down "Hmmm...I dunno..well I guess we could watch a horror? Its almost the time of year for it after all" she suggested as she shrugged a bit.
Nexus nodded. "Ok, how about we watch a classic? Friday the 13th?" He asked her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded then opened the door and stepped inside before closing the door "Why are you on the floor?" he asked curiously as he looked down at her.
"Cause I want to be" she says looking up at ayen

TheDragoon said:
Hiro held her tightly as their tongues battled, blushing more into the kiss. He suddenly rushed them home and pushed her on the bed, kissing her more and more deeply.
Harper blushed and tilted her head to deepen the kiss, a hand on his cheek, she began to kiss him more passionately

Mayyflower said:
"Cause I want to be" she says looking up at ayen
Ayen lightly chuckled as he walked over then sat next to Rin "Oh really? i don't know any cats that would do that." he teased softly.

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed and tilted her head to deepen the kiss, a hand on his cheek, she began to kiss him more passionately
Hiro pulled away a bit, gasping for breath. "I... I can't hold myself back anymore..." He said softly, blushing badly.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked down at her lap, playing with the fabric of her skirt.
"R-really, well what is there to tell, really, I-I know what I am..."

Her wings fluttered a bit, starting to get a bit stiff from lack of movement.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly as he watched Lumina flutter her wings. He repliedΨ...

“ Maybe he can advise on the best training method. I only know the basics for power control. The training I know is designed specifically for Sanctums. We learn to control our abilities through combat, well, most of us are. I believe there's two types of Sanctum, however I can't recall them right now.. ”

...ΨKenji then felt a stinging sensation erupting from his right hand's index finger. He held it up to his face and noticed a small cut which seemed to be bleeding. He spoke as he placed his finger into his mouthΨ...

“ Oh, looks like I need to learn to control my new power.. ”

tumblr_lqq9n5d1ow1r2uvl2o1_500_zps4lwlocz2.gif

--------------------------

...♅Akira walked through the estate doors, dismissing the Honour Guard as he did so. He stood at the door as he closed his eyes and spoke♅...

“ No one's home? I suppose I'll just watch television until everyone returns.. ”

tumblr_nldwyvaD0P1sbqq4qo2_500_zpsr25lyohq.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as well as he snuggled her back "Y'know, i really love these moments." he said softly as he reached for the blanket and pulled in over them.
Dakota smiled and nodded "Ypu do? Me too" she said quietly as she continued to hug into him, making herself comfortable.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lightly chuckled as he walked over then sat next to Rin "Oh really? i don't know any cats that would do that." he teased softly.
"Well now you do" she says with a faint smile on her face

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded "You do? Me too" she said quietly as she continued to hug into him, making herself comfortable.
Roland nodded as he looked into her eyes "Yeah, just me and you, and not a worry in the world." he said softly as he began gently rubbing her back.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro pulled away a bit, gasping for breath. "I... I can't hold myself back anymore..." He said softly, blushing badly.
"T-then don't" Harper blushed, breathing heavily

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "Ok, how about we watch a classic? Friday the 13th?" He asked her.
Ilaani nodded "Alrighty, though if I'm honest I've never seen it before, even if it is a classic" she admitted with a small laugh before checking the time and hopping up of the couch "Pizza is ready~" she said happily as she went to get the pizza from the oven.

Mayyflower said:
"Well now you do" she says with a faint smile on her face
Ayen chuckled "Well, i guess you could say that." he said as he reached over and rubbed her head.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "Well, i guess you could say that." he said as he reached over and rubbed her head.
"Daddy?" She asks. "Did I make you and mommy cry?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
"Daddy?" She asks. "Did I make you and mommy cry?" She asks
Ayen froze for a moment then shook his head "Mommy hasn't cried." he said softly as he looked down at her.

TheDragoon said:
Ren finished his taco and put a hand over his mouth to cover a loud burp. "Excuse me!" He got up. "I'm going to go and use the restroom, alright?" He asked her.
Saki nodded and took another bite of her taco, "Okay! I'll be here... you know... eating." She stated before eating more tacos.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded as he looked into her eyes "Yeah, just me and you, and not a worry in the world." he said softly as he began gently rubbing her back.
Dakota nodded and yawned lightly "I agree, not to mention being like this is super cosy" she said with a giggle.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen froze for a moment then shook his head "Mommy hasn't cried." he said softly as he looked down at her.
"So I made you cry?" She asks looking down at her hands

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and yawned lightly "I agree, not to mention being like this is super cosy" she said with a giggle.
Roland smiled as he continued to rub her back "mhm~ and well, what can i say, maybe i'm just very hug-able." he said jokingly before yawning himself "But i guess it's time for sleep." he says as he warms up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back