• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"So I made you cry?" She asks looking down at her hands
Ayen slightly frowned "Did i say that?" he asked trying to make her feel better as he placed a hand in her hands

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly frowned "Did i say that?" he asked trying to make her feel better as he placed a hand in her hands
"Well you said mommy didn't cry" she says holding his hand in hers

Mayyflower said:
"Well you said mommy didn't cry" she says holding his hand in hers
Ayen nodded "But daddy mustn't say whether he has or hasn't, it's just the way i've lived my life." he said softly as he slightly smiled down at her.

Aeko wasn't paying attention to where she was going and walked into a railing, soon falling on to it but not falling over. She wiggled her arms and looked over to the people beside her, "I'm stuck! I don't feel like getting up."

tumblr_mgwaukcuXN1s2epd8o1_500.gif

They ignored her of course, because they both knew she could get up just fine. Aeko frowned a bit before standing up and muttering under her breath, "I see how much you care..." She walked off and grabbed a broken plate that was laying on the floor, staring at it with a puzzled expression as she tried to put it back together. Aeko gave up and lowered the two pieces before going rigid when someone called her name.

tumblr_no6j6vUccW1r4vymlo1_400.gif

"I'm not doing anything!" Aeko immediately threw the pieces in the trash and gave the person an innocent smile before going back to what she was doing... which was absolutely nothing.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "But daddy mustn't say whether he has or hasn't, it's just the way i've lived my life." he said softly as he slightly smiled down at her.
Rin looked up at ayen. "But why?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked up at ayen. "But why?" She asks
Ayen looks back at her "Because, whenever daddy showed it in the past he had people taken from him, and he doesn't want that to ever happen again." he said as he gently picked Rin up and set her on his lap.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he continued to rub her back "mhm~ and well, what can i say, maybe i'm just very hug-able." he said jokingly before yawning himself "But i guess it's time for sleep." he says as he warms up.
Dakota nodded "That's not a maybe, you are" she said with a giggle, snuggling up to him as he warmed up "Yep"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "That's not a maybe, you are" she said with a giggle, snuggling up to him as he warmed up "Yep"
Roland smiled and snuggled her back as he yawned and his eyes slowly started to close "I love you." he whispered tiredly as he looked into her eyes as his closed.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looks back at her "Because, whenever daddy showed it in the past he had people taken from him, and he doesn't want that to ever happen again." he said as he gently picked Rin up and set her on his lap.
Rin nods. "Oh I see" she says quietly. "It's okay now to show it, we're not going anywhere" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Oh I see" she says quietly. "It's okay now to show it, we're not going anywhere" she says
Ayen shook his head "No, it's to late for that, i don't want to burden you kids and your mother with my problems." he said softly as he continued to rub her head.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "No, it's to late for that, i don't want to burden you kids and your mother with my problems." he said softly as he continued to rub her head.
"But we burden you with our problems, and that isn't fair to you" she says

Mayyflower said:
"But we burden you with our problems, and that isn't fair to you" she says
Ayen shook his head "Because i was willing to take them on, and you where willing to share them," he said softly as he smiled down at her "Besides, I'm your father, if i didn't try to help with your problems then I'd be a horrible father."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "Because i was willing to take them on, and you where willing to share them," he said softly as he smiled down at her "Besides, I'm your father, if i didn't try to help with your problems then I'd be a horrible father."
Rin hugged ayen. "I understand" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Rin hugged ayen. "I understand" she says quietly
Ayen hugged her back and rubbed her back "Here, i'll stay with you til you fall asleep, and keep anything that might trouble you away." he said protectively.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hugged her back and rubbed her back "Here, i'll stay with you til you fall asleep, and keep anything that might trouble you away." he said protectively.
Rin nods. "Thank you" she says tiredly

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Thank you" she says tiredly
Ayen smiled and nods "Of course Rin, daddy is here for you." he said as he gently held her to his chest.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and snuggled her back as he yawned and his eyes slowly started to close "I love you." he whispered tiredly as he looked into her eyes as his closed.
"I love you too Roy" she said softly as she gave him a small kiss on the forehead. Before curling up to go to sleep

((Time skip))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and nods "Of course Rin, daddy is here for you." he said as he gently held her to his chest.
Rin closed her eyes, her ear pressed against his chest, listening to his heart beat as she slowly falls asleep

Nonalaka said:
"I love you too Roy" she said softly as she gave him a small kiss on the forehead. Before curling up to go to sleep
((Time skip))
((Yep!))

Roland woke up a slight yawned before his eyes slowly opened and he saw Dakota causing him to slightly smile as he watched her for a while.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki nodded and took another bite of her taco, "Okay! I'll be here... you know... eating." She stated before eating more tacos.
And with that, Ren went to go to the bathroom.

Mayyflower said:
Rin closed her eyes, her ear pressed against his chest, listening to his heart beat as she slowly falls asleep
Ayen smiled and leaned against her bed as he closed his eyes as well and drifted off into sleep as well

((Timeskip))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Alrighty, though if I'm honest I've never seen it before, even if it is a classic" she admitted with a small laugh before checking the time and hopping up of the couch "Pizza is ready~" she said happily as she went to get the pizza from the oven.
Nexus started up the movie and paused it right at the beginning so Ilaani wouldn't miss anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back