• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled and shook his head "Do you truly think that physically seeing something is the only way to see Rin?" he asked as he placed a hand on her head.
Rin tilted her head. "What are you gonna show me" she asks

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, listening to his explanation. It made sense, though she wasn't sure that was what she was worried about. She wondered though...

"Can he maybe help with... lost memory?"

She almost looked like she was scared to ask him about that.

...ΨKenji continued to suck his finger, attempting to stop the blood flow. He repliedΨ...

“ I think so. I'm not too sure~ ”

-------------------------------

...♅Akira exited the doorway and walked out into the courtyard, soon closing the door. He spoke as his form changed, to his original form♅...

“ Come to think of it, I haven't actually explored the areas around here. I guess I may as well go for a walk while I wait.. ”

...♅Akira manifested a straw hat onto his head and vanished, soon appearing at the estates gates. He soon began walking, finding himself walking down a path that was directly beside a river. The bank descended gently to a shallow shelf of stones, small dark fish dart over the browns of the river gravel between shadows. The river flowed in it's seemingly endless, tireless, effortless, fluid grace. He travelled on, past the settlement that lay up stream, the sloping shacks and the huts on stilts and the rows of overturned canoes on the riverbank, until he reached an inn, which looked to be at the start of a village. He passed the gate-like entrance of the town and pushed on, crossing the bridge and entering the town. It seemed to be hotter there, for the sun was above the palms and the storm clouds had vanished inland. There were no mountains nor any hills. There was nothing but the river bank of palms and the low bushes and the yellow-bark trees, and the sky came down to the tree tops. Multiple straw and wooden houses littered the area, along with what seemed to be a tavern at it's centre. He smiled and spoke as he stopped walking and removed his hat, giving his black irises enough view to focus on the towns people and the houses around him♅...

“ Wow, this place is actually rather nice. It's amazing that I've never seen here before.. ”

nanashi_2301.jpg

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly "I suppose we can't, cuddles are the best after all" she said as she nuzzled his neck "Did you sleep well?~"
Roland nodded and chuckled "That they are, especially with the one you love." he said as he brought his hand up to her head and rubbed it lightly "Yeah, i slept great, and you?"

Mayyflower said:
Rin tilted her head. "What are you gonna show me" she asks
Ayen smiled "If you would allow me, i'm gonna temperately show you how to see with your mind, but since you don't like having help, you'll have to learn how to do it on your own." he said as he closed his eyes.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "If you would allow me, i'm gonna temperately show you how to see with your mind, but since you don't like having help, you'll have to learn how to do it on your own." he said as he closed his eyes.
Rin sighed. "Just help me" she says "this is the only time" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...ΨKenji continued to suck his finger, attempting to stop the blood flow. He repliedΨ...

“ I think so. I'm not too sure~ ”

-------------------------------

...♅Akira exited the doorway and walked out into the courtyard, soon closing the door. He spoke as his form changed, to his original form♅...

“ Come to think of it, I haven't actually explored the areas around here. I guess I may as well go for a walk while I wait.. ”

...♅Akira manifested a straw hat onto his head and vanished, soon appearing at the estates gates. He soon began walking, finding himself walking down a path that was directly beside a river. The bank descended gently to a shallow shelf of stones, small dark fish dart over the browns of the river gravel between shadows. The river flowed in it's seemingly endless, tireless, effortless, fluid grace. He travelled on, past the settlement that lay up stream, the sloping shacks and the huts on stilts and the rows of overturned canoes on the riverbank, until he reached an inn, which looked to be at the start of a village. He passed the gate-like entrance of the town and pushed on, crossing the bridge and entering the town. It seemed to be hotter there, for the sun was above the palms and the storm clouds had vanished inland. There were no mountains nor any hills. There was nothing but the river bank of palms and the low bushes and the yellow-bark trees, and the sky came down to the tree tops. Multiple straw and wooden houses littered the area, along with what seemed to be a tavern at it's centre. He smiled and spoke as he stopped walking and removed his hat, giving his black irises enough view to focus on the towns people and the houses around him♅...

“ Wow, this place is actually rather nice. It's amazing that I've never seen here before.. ”

nanashi_2301.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Lumina's eyes seemed to brighten, almost with a bit of hope. Could he really do that?

"I-is that so?"

She didn't want to get her hopes up too high, but it was a start. She finally noticed Kenji's finger and how he was trying to stop the bleeding, and she got a little scared, though she didn't understand why she was scared of a small cut. She dug through her bag, finding a spare bandaid (she always carried them as she was a bit... klutzy) and moved toward him, looking at his hand with a look of concern. She held her hand out toward his.

"Here, let me see your finger."

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed. "Just help me" she says "this is the only time" she says
Ayen chuckled then nodded "Okay little miss stubborn~" he said before taking a deep breath then exhaling "Okay, now close your eyes." he said calmly

Lumina said:
Lumina's eyes seemed to brighten, almost with a bit of hope. Could he really do that?
"I-is that so?"

She didn't want to get her hopes up too high, but it was a start. She finally noticed Kenji's finger and how he was trying to stop the bleeding, and she got a little scared, though she didn't understand why she was scared of a small cut. She dug through her bag, finding a spare bandaid (she always carried them as she was a bit... klutzy) and moved toward him, looking at his hand with a look of concern. She held her hand out toward his.

"Here, let me see your finger."
...ΨKenji nodded and held out his finger, the small cut soon slowly oozing out more blood. He spoke as he laughed slightlyΨ...

“ This kinda came out of nowhere~ I think it's because of me using that new attack earlier, I don't know how to control it yet~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled then nodded "Okay little miss stubborn~" he said before taking a deep breath then exhaling "Okay, now close your eyes." he said calmly
Rin closed her eyes and sat there

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded and chuckled "That they are, especially with the one you love." he said as he brought his hand up to her head and rubbed it lightly "Yeah, i slept great, and you?"
Dakota smiled lightly "I slept great too" she said happily as her eyes flickered again, her eyes glancing to her wrist for a bit, she began furrowibg her brows lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki just continued eating, looking around a few times a the other people in the restaurant.
Ren soon came out of the restroom after he was done doing his business and sat next to her. "So umm... You ready to go?" He asked her.

Mayyflower said:
Rin closed her eyes and sat there
Ayen nodded "Good, now then, imagine a second pair of eyes, your minds eyes, now open them like they were part of the second face you use to talk mentally." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji nodded and held out his finger, the small cut soon slowly oozing out more blood. He spoke as he laughed slightlyΨ...
“ This kinda came out of nowhere~ I think it's because of me using that new attack earlier, I don't know how to control it yet~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled softly at him before unwrapping the bandaid, looking down at his hand. She grabbed his hand in hers (trying not to get to embarrassed by holding his hand), wrapping the bandaid around the cut. She set the sticky ends in place making sure it wasn't too tight but wouldn't come undone.

"There. That should help it a bit."

She looked up at Kenji for a moment, not minding too much about how she had gotten closer. She looked back down at his hand with the bandaged finger, still holding his hand.

"Yeah... please be careful."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani quickly sliced the pizza up into sections and put the pizza on plate "Alrighty you can play the movie now" she said happily as she left the food on the coffee table then sat on the couch beside him.
Nexus smiled and started the movie, hugging her close to him. From time to time he would pick up a slice of pizza and eat it.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled lightly "I slept great too" she said happily as her eyes flickered again, her eyes glancing to her wrist for a bit, she began furrowibg her brows lightly.
Roland frowned a little "Is the bracelet not working properly?" he asked as he placed a hand on her cheek and used it to make her face him then he looked into her eyes.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Good, now then, imagine a second pair of eyes, your minds eyes, now open them like they were part of the second face you use to talk mentally." he said softly.
Rin nods and does what she's told

TheDragoon said:
((Should we put them on hold for now? Or do you want to keep going?))

(Keep going)

SoulofTobi said:

TheDragoon said:
((Should we put them on hold for now? Or do you want to keep going?))

(Keep going)

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled softly at him before unwrapping the bandaid, looking down at his hand. She grabbed his hand in hers (trying not to get to embarrassed by holding his hand), wrapping the bandaid around the cut. She set the sticky ends in place making sure it wasn't too tight but wouldn't come undone.
"There. That should help it a bit."

She looked up at Kenji for a moment, not minding too much about how she had gotten closer. She looked back down at his hand with the bandaged finger, still holding his hand.

"Yeah... please be careful."
...ΨKenji smiled at Lumina as she wrapped the bandage around his finger. He felt her hand still holding his, yet he paid no attention to it. He looked into Lumina's eyes and spokeΨ...

“ I love you~ ”

...ΨKenji's eyes suddenly widened as he jerked backwards upon realizing what he just said. He spoke quickly, a large blush soon forming on his faceΨ...

“ I-I mean, uh, th-thank you! ”

tumblr_mkpr3ogtMa1rvbl4vo4_250_zpspd99xlhc.gif

Mayyflower said:
Ayen slightly opened one of his eyes "So tell me, seeing as this is your first time, can you make out the outline and shapes in this room?" he asked curiously.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly opened one of his eyes "So tell me, seeing as this is your first time, can you make out the outline and shapes in this room?" he asked curiously.
Rin looked around. "Sorta" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked around. "Sorta" she says
Ayen nodded "Will it be enough to walk around? or should i just give you part of my knowledge on the subject?" he asked curiously.

TheDragoon said:
((Mmk! ^~^))
Hiro woke up the next morning with a smile, hugging Harper to him. "Good morning~" He said sweetly.
Harper woke up and looked over at hiro and smiled. "Morning" she says happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled at Lumina as she wrapped the bandage around his finger. He felt her hand still holding his, yet he paid no attention to it. He looked into Lumina's eyes and spokeΨ...
“ I love you~ ”

...ΨKenji's eyes suddenly widened as he jerked backwards upon realizing what he just said. He spoke quickly, a large blush soon forming on his faceΨ...

“ I-I mean, uh, th-thank you! ”

tumblr_mkpr3ogtMa1rvbl4vo4_250_zpspd99xlhc.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked up at Kenji, hearing his words. Her eyes widened a bit as well, but she didn't jerk back like he did. She was a lot more calm than normal, and it might have had something to do with her holding on to his hand. She looked a bit nervous, but she didn't look away either.

"I love you too."

She gave a nervous, yet genuine smile, still holding on to his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back