• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani watched the movie she wasn't scared as such, she wasn't a scardy cat kind of girl, but she did hug him a bit tighter when things got a bit scarier occasionally. Of course she'd never admit such a thing.
Dakota shrugged "I don't know... I don't think so?...Its just I've been having ticks with my abilities a bit again..." she said in a confused tone "Perhaps I'm wearing it wrong...or maybe I'm imagining it?" She said as she examined her wrist again.
Nexus yawned a bit as the movie went on, getting a bit tired, he looked over at Ilaani and started sleeping on her shoulder, like a big teddy bear.

Axel came in silently and dropped off their groceries before going to bed himself.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded before looking down at her "You know Rin, you'll have to get off of daddy's lap at some point." he said teasingly
Rin felt around til her hands were on the floor, she moved herself next to him

Mayyflower said:
Rin felt around til her hands were on the floor, she moved herself next to him
Ayen stood up then slightly smiled down at her "You wont need to do that once you get use to seeing with your minds eyes." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya took Levya to bed as they both soon slept* (time skip?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Zenya took her to bed (>u>) ))

Celia woke up at next morning and stretched, letting out a small yawn before getting out of bed. She really didn't feel like getting up and was still pretty tired from the day before but she had to go to work today... how fun! That and she had to check on Zenya and Levya before she left and needed to know what they wanted for breakfast. Walking over towards their room, Celia knocked on the door and waited patiently.

Lumina said:
Lumina simply smiled at Kenji, but her eyes widened as he pulled her into a hug, and she felt his arms wrap around her back. Her face burst into crimson, the calmness she had before now gone. She felt butterflies in her stomach from feeling his head on her shoulder and his arms wrapped around her back. She spoke, her voice coming out a bit stammered.
"K-k-kenji... w-what are you...?"

A part of her was happy he was hugging her, but that part was hidden under a lot of embarrassment.
...ΨKenji continued hugging Lumina and replied as he slowly leaned out of the hugΨ...

“ Sorry, I'm just so happy~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Ren nodded and smiled. "I can show you how to play if you like!" He said before he quickly went over to a bin holding a bunch of volleyballs, taking one out and showing her. "This is a volleyball. It's the ball the game is played with." He explained.
Saki nodded thoughtfully and stared at the ball in his hands, "How do you play volleyball? Do you hit it with a scythe?" She asked, getting ready to manifest her scythe in her hands.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji continued hugging Lumina and replied as he slowly leaned out of the hugΨ...
“ Sorry, I'm just so happy~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at him, her face still showing embarrassment and fluster, but she shook her head at him.

"N-no, that's alright... I-I'm happy too, I'm just bad at showing it..."

As she looked at him, she wondered if there was a way she could show him she was happy.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Zenya took her to bed (>u>) ))
Celia woke up at next morning and stretched, letting out a small yawn before getting out of bed. She really didn't feel like getting up and was still pretty tired from the day before but she had to go to work today... how fun! That and she had to check on Zenya and Levya before she left and needed to know what they wanted for breakfast. Walking over towards their room, Celia knocked on the door and waited patiently.
*The door was soon opened because of Zenya using her Phase power because she was sitting on the bed as Levya was hugging Zenya in her sleep*

TheDragoon said:
Hiro smirked more, now tickling her. "I got youuuuuuu~" He said playfully. "I got youUuUuUuUuUu!"
Harper tried to push hiros hands away, laughing and squirming. "Hiro!" She gasps

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki nodded thoughtfully and stared at the ball in his hands, "How do you play volleyball? Do you hit it with a scythe?" She asked, getting ready to manifest her scythe in her hands.
Ren panicked a bit when she asked if you hit it with a scythe, knowing she might manifest it in public. He quickly shook his head. "No! You hit it up in the air with your hands." He said before giving her a demonstration by bopping it up in her air with both his hands.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stood up then slightly smiled down at her "You wont need to do that once you get use to seeing with your minds eyes." he said softly.
Rin sighed. "until then this is all I got" she says

Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled lightly as he was pulled into the blankets "Good, there's no need to worry" he said as he gently put his arms around her and hugged her close.
*she murrs happily and just loves cuddling with her mate.* "Love you Kenai Mate."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*The door was soon opened because of Zenya using her Phase power because she was sitting on the bed as Levya was hugging Zenya in her sleep*

[/QUOTE]
"Hey... Are you hungry at all before I leave? I can probably make something really quick for you both." Celia stated as she quietly walked into the room.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at him, her face still showing embarrassment and fluster, but she shook her head at him.
"N-no, that's alright... I-I'm happy too, I'm just bad at showing it..."

As she looked at him, she wondered if there was a way she could show him she was happy.
...ΨKenji laughed nervously and replied as he smiledΨ...

“ It's fine. Just hearing you say those words was enough for me.. ”

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed. "until then this is all I got" she says
Ayen nodded then pulled a seed out of his pocket and made it grow into a cane just the right size for Rin "Here, this should be useful til then." he said as he placed it on her lap.

Mayyflower said:
Harper tried to push hiros hands away, laughing and squirming. "Hiro!" She gasps
Hiro just tickled her more. "Yes my sweet~?" He asked as he tickled her more and more.

TheDragoon said:
Ren panicked a bit when she asked if you hit it with a scythe, knowing she might manifest it in public. He quickly shook his head. "No! You hit it up in the air with your hands." He said before giving her a demonstration by bopping it up in her air with both his hands.
Saki pouted a little, but nodded and watched him hit the bal into the air. "No scythe then... that's disappointing..." She muttered before continuing. "So you hit it with your hands over a net? How do you lose? Or win?" She asked with a puzzled expression.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hey... Are you hungry at all before I leave? I can probably make something really quick for you both." Celia stated as she quietly walked into the room.
''well...some pancakes please''

*Levya soon nuzzled Zenya's stomach a little*

''.....and probably extra syrup for her''

*Zenya said as she giggled a little*

''may i come with you while you're at work? im thinking about working there too''

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki pouted a little, but nodded and watched him hit the bal into the air. "No scythe then... that's disappointing..." She muttered before continuing. "So you hit it with your hands over a net? How do you lose? Or win?" She asked with a puzzled expression.
Ren decided to go into more detail. "The other team scores a point when the ball lands on your side. When you have the ball land on their side, you score a point." He said. "The game ends after a certain amount of points are met, most of the time 4."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed and shook his head "No, sometime magic items just wear out quickly." he said as he stretched then started to get out of bed "Guess i'll just have to make a better one."
Dakota shook her head "You don't have to do that" she said as her gaze followed him "I mean I can't run from this forever..." she said her voice trailing a little as she rubbed the side of her arm with her hand. "I'll need to learn to control it..."

TheDragoon said:
Hiro just tickled her more. "Yes my sweet~?" He asked as he tickled her more and more.
Harper laughed some more. "Oh my gosh stop" she says between laughter

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded then pulled a seed out of his pocket and made it grow into a cane just the right size for Rin "Here, this should be useful til then." he said as he placed it on her lap.
Rin felt it. "A walking stick?" She asks

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...some pancakes please''
*Levya soon nuzzled Zenya's stomach a little*

''.....and probably extra syrup for her''

*Zenya said as she giggled a little*

''may i come with you while you're at work? im thinking about working there too''

[/QUOTE]
Celia nodded, "Sure. Pancakes it is! Well, I'm a teacher at the high school so you can be my assistant or T.A." She stated before yawning again.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she murrs happily and just loves cuddling with her mate.* "Love you Kenai Mate."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai pecked her lips "I love you too Crystal" he said softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed nervously and replied as he smiledΨ...
“ It's fine. Just hearing you say those words was enough for me.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled, looking up at Kenji. Before she realized what she was doing she reached up her hand, placing it on his cheek, almost as if to make sure he was really there. Her thumb moved softly across his cheek, as if it was something precious. She did this for a moment before realizing what she was doing and retracted her hand a bit, the blush returning in full force.

"A-ah, I'm sorry, I-I don't know w-what my hand was d-doing..."

She felt embarrassed now. Who does something like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back