• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Let's play then!" Saki said excitedly and clapped her hands together.
Ren nodded and went to a free net. He was serving first. "Here I come!" He said as he tossed the ball in the air before bopping it in her direction.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji slowly opened his eyes, his entire body feeling calm and at ease. He spoke gently, his irises fixated on Lumina's as a slight blush appeared on his faceΨ...
“ C-can I kiss you?.. ”

[/QUOTE]
At his words Lumina found herself tightening her grip in Kenji's hand, her hand on her cheek resting lightly on his cheek, and the blush on her own face darkening as well. She looked at Kenji, a mixture of vulnerability, fear, and longing in her eyes, but her body was sure and confident when she nodded yes. He had kissed her before, but that was one-sided in a sense and out of nerves. This... this was different. Lumina found herself wanting to kiss him back, and that was the only feeling she knew of at the moment. Part of her wanted to close her eyes until it was over, but she wanted to see Kenji for as long as she could. She was captivated.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani giggled quietly as she looked over at him to her he looked adorable when he slept. She eventually began to drift off herself as the movie ended.
((Timeskip?))

TheDragoon said:
Ren nodded and went to a free net. He was serving first. "Here I come!" He said as he tossed the ball in the air before bopping it in her direction.
Saki stared at the ball for a while, "Wait... how are my hands suppose to go?" She asked herself before the ball came at her and bounced off of her head, causing Saki to wince a bit in pain. "Ow..."

Mayyflower said:
Rin used her cane to feel the step and started walking down
Ayen nodded "Good, just what i'd expect of my smart little daughter." he said as he walked beside her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki stared at the ball for a while, "Wait... how are my hands suppose to go?" She asked herself before the ball came at her and bounced off of her head, causing Saki to wince a bit in pain. "Ow..."
Ren gave himself a thumbs up when the ball hit Saki's head and fell to the ground. "Alright! Direct hit!" He joked. "I get to serve since I scored." He said with a wink.

1-0

TheDragoon said:
((Timeskip?))
((Alrighty do you want to start or will I?))

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal smiles and kisses him back.* "Love you so much."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai smiled at her "You're very beautiful you know that?" He said as he looked at her.

Mayyflower said:
Rin reached the bottom and looked around.
Ayen smiled and grabbed her hand again "The kitchen is this way Rin." he said as he lightly tugged on her hand then started walking.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai smiled at her "You're very beautiful you know that?" He said as he looked at her.
((You can if you like, I don't mind either way :3))

Lumina said:
At his words Lumina found herself tightening her grip in Kenji's hand, her hand on her cheek resting lightly on his cheek, and the blush on her own face darkening as well. She looked at Kenji, a mixture of vulnerability, fear, and longing in her eyes, but her body was sure and confident when she nodded yes. He had kissed her before, but that was one-sided in a sense and out of nerves. This... this was different. Lumina found herself wanting to kiss him back, and that was the only feeling she knew of at the moment. Part of her wanted to close her eyes until it was over, but she wanted to see Kenji for as long as she could. She was captivated.
...ΨKenji smiled as Lumina nodded. He leaned in and placed his lips onto Lumina's, his heart quickening out of nervesΨ...

Nonalaka said:
*she feels her face warm up from this and it turned red which confused her so much and she just held him close.* "T....thank you Kenai mate."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...ΨKenji smiled as Lumina nodded. He leaned in and placed his lips onto Lumina's, his heart quickening out of nervesΨ...

[/QUOTE]
Lumina thought her own heart would beat right out of her chest as she felt Kenji lean in toward her, and when their lips made contact her own eyes closed. She felt... at peace. It felt... like something that she had been missing for all of her life that she remembered had suddenly been found. Without realizing it she found herself kissing back a bit, leaning more into him than she was before, her hand still on his cheek and interlaced in his.

TheDragoon said:
((You can if you like, I don't mind either way :3))
((Hmmm alrighty :3))

Ilaani slowly opened her eyes as she looked around the room realising it was morning she stretched a bit as she sat up. Furrowing her brows lightly as she wiped her face just under her nose to find blood on it "Great not again..." she grumbled as she got a handkerchief holding it to her nose as she decided to step outside for a bit.

Lumina said:
Lumina thought her own heart would beat right out of her chest as she felt Kenji lean in toward her, and when their lips made contact her own eyes closed. She felt... at peace. It felt... like something that she had been missing for all of her life that she remembered had suddenly been found. Without realizing it she found herself kissing back a bit, leaning more into him than she was before, her hand still on his cheek and interlaced in his.
...ΨKenji closed his eyes and leaned in to Lumina, soon placing his free hand onto the back of Lumina's head, his hand running through her blonde hair. He felt at peace, as if he was completed. He had searched his entire life for this, and he was going to make the most of itΨ...

Nonalaka said:
((Hmmm alrighty :3))
Ilaani slowly opened her eyes as she looked around the room realising it was morning she stretched a bit as she sat up. Furrowing her brows lightly as she wiped her face just under her nose to find blood on it "Great not again..." she grumbled as she got a handkerchief holding it to her nose as she decided to step outside for a bit.
((...? U NU! Is she sick!? D:))

Axel was the next one up, he went into the kitchen and made breakfast, setting a bowl of cereal on the coffee table in front TV before turning it on.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she feels her face warm up from this and it turned red which confused her so much and she just held him close.* "T....thank you Kenai mate."

[/QUOTE]
"No need to thank me I'm only saying what I see" he said as he looked at her, noticing her face colouring, which he found adorable.

Nonalaka said:
"No need to thank me I'm only saying what I see" he said as he looked at her, noticing her face colouring, which he found adorable.
((Where is my reply Nona-senpai!?))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and grabbed her hand again "The kitchen is this way Rin." he said as he lightly tugged on her hand then started walking.
Rin followed. "Okay" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...ΨKenji closed his eyes and leaned in to Lumina, soon placing his free hand onto the back of Lumina's head, his hand running through her blonde hair. He felt at peace, as if he was completed. He had searched his entire life for this, and he was going to make the most of itΨ...

[/QUOTE]
Lumina felt Kenji lean into her, and she felt both excited and nervous at the same time. Never had she been so close to somebody else before, either physically or otherwise. She had never felt like she mattered so much to anybody before, until this moment right now. It's like she had found where she was meant to belong, and she never wanted to leave. Although... she was starting to run out of air. She moved her head back, breaking the kiss, breathing a bit heavily. She kept herself leaned up against Kenji, looking at him with a blushed face.

"Kenji."

She muttered the single word like it was the most precious word ever to exist.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded, "Sure. Pancakes it is! Well, I'm a teacher at the high school so you can be my assistant or T.A." She stated before yawning again.
''sounds good to me''

*Zenya said as she smiled*

Nonalaka said:
*she grins and smiles to him before looking to him and giving him another deep kiss being so happy that, that was what he thought of her*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back