• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya nodded and just waited there waiting for Levya to wake up or Celia calling them*

[/QUOTE]
Celia began preparing breakfast, humming to herself as she did. It took a little while to make the pancakes but when she finally finished, she called out to them upstairs. "Zenya, Levya! The pancakes are done!" She set aside two plates for both of them and a tub of syrup sat on the counter.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Crystal think she want sleep with Kenai and blanket yes yes." *she smiles and touches his cheek

[/QUOTE]
"Fair enough" he said happily as he cuddled her

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia began preparing breakfast, humming to herself as she did. It took a little while to make the pancakes but when she finally finished, she called out to them upstairs. "Zenya, Levya! The pancakes are done!" She set aside two plates for both of them and a tub of syrup sat on the counter.
*Zenya soon woke up Levya which took awhile before they headed down stairs*

*Levya looked at the pancakes*

''w-what are those...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya soon woke up Levya which took awhile before they headed down stairs*
*Levya looked at the pancakes*

''w-what are those...?''

[/QUOTE]
Celia laughed, "These are pancakes. There really good and there's some syrup if it's to dry for you." She explained and he's turned towards the syrup that was beside her.

Lumina said:
Lumina felt relieved at his words, though her wings fluttered a bit at the death mention.
"Well... if what's said about my race is true, then I don't really need to worry about the death part."

She moved her arms to wrap around Kenji as well, wanting to hug him back like he was doing to her. He was quite soft to hug.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied, a hint of joy being present in his voiceΨ...

“ I see~ I'm glad that's the case~ You're very soft~ ”

-----------------------

...♅Akira stood within a wooden shack, holding a stone bowl within his hands. Infront of him, was an elderly man who seemed to be making food, which seemed to be centred around rice. The old man spoke to Akira, prompting him to reply in an oblivious, innocent tone♅...

“ I could tell you a couple of things that I've learned throughout my years that a youngster like you wouldn't even know~ ”

“ I'm sure you could, Ojīsan. ”

Thanksoldman_zpsa25d2b18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head as he pulled on a pair of pants then looked over at her "You can't make a magic item stronger than what it already is without having lots of magic yourself," he said almost bluntly "And i for one don't have any true magic, so i have to make a new one stronger than that one." he said as he pointed at her bracelet.
"Oh, right...I see" she said as she finished dressing and fixed her hair. She looked at the bracelet and frowned lightly "I'm sorry if my abilities broke this bracelet...." she said quietly as her eyes flickered again.

TheDragoon said:
Ren nodded and started the serve again. "You ready?" He asked her.
"Ready!" Saki said in a determined voiced and positioned her hands the way they were suppose to be and have a small nod.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed, "These are pancakes. There really good and there's some syrup if it's to dry for you." She explained and he's turned towards the syrup that was beside her.
*Zenya had already started eating*

*Levya looked at Zenya before sitting down as well and starting to eat*

''mm! i-its delicious!''

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right...I see" she said as she finished dressing and fixed her hair. She looked at the bracelet and frowned lightly "I'm sorry if my abilities broke this bracelet...." she said quietly as her eyes flickered again.
Roland shook his head before pulling on a shirt "It's not broken, your powers probably just started to over power the limiting factor of the bracelet to wear it couldn't hold them anymore." he said as he walked over then gently grabbed her and and lifted it up "In other words, your powers grew." he said rubbing his chin.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded then grabbed a bowl from the cupboard along with a box of cereal then grabbed the milk from the fridge and then poured them into the bowl "Alright, here it is." he said as he set the bowl of cereal at the table.
Rin sat down and felt for the bowl and the felt for the spoon and started eating. "Thanks" she says

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she grins at this and finds herself resting her head again her cute mates chest loving his embrace*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai eyes slowly closed as he soon began drifting off to sleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ready!" Saki said in a determined voiced and positioned her hands the way they were suppose to be and have a small nod.
Ren served it in her direction with a determined expression as well.

Mayyflower said:
Rin sat down and felt for the bowl and the felt for the spoon and started eating. "Thanks" she says
Ayen nodded then put the milk and the cereal back before grabbing an apple and munching on it "No problem princess." he said sweetly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied, a hint of joy being present in his voiceΨ...
“ I see~ I'm glad that's the case~ You're very soft~ ”

-----------------------

...♅Akira stood within a wooden shack, holding a stone bowl within his hands. Infront of him, was an elderly man who seemed to be making food, which seemed to be centred around rice. The old man spoke to Akira, prompting him to reply in an oblivious, innocent tone♅...

“ I could tell you a couple of things that I've learned throughout my years that a youngster like you wouldn't even know~ ”

“ I'm sure you could, Ojīsan. ”

Thanksoldman_zpsa25d2b18.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Lumina felt very calm in his arms, knowing she'd never feel this calm around anybody else. She leaned her head into his shoulder, closing her eyes, breathing in his scent.

"Thank you. Though... I don't really know for sure if that's what actually happens, I've only heard stories. I don't - " She stopped herself, her voice trailing off.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head before pulling on a shirt "It's not broken, your powers probably just started to over power the limiting factor of the bracelet to wear it couldn't hold them anymore." he said as he walked over then gently grabbed her and and lifted it up "In other words, your powers grew." he said rubbing his chin.
Dakota nodded, "Ah, right...I don't really know what would cause something like that though...." she said with a small sigh.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded then put the milk and the cereal back before grabbing an apple and munching on it "No problem princess." he said sweetly.
"Where's Len?" She asks taking a bite of her cereal

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded, "Ah, right...I don't really know what would cause something like that though...." she said with a small sigh.
Roland shook his head "It's not your fault!" he said quickly trying to comfort her before taking a deep breath and sighing "If anything..... it's mine for not thinking the bracelet would cause that." he said softly.

Mayyflower said:
"Where's Len?" She asks taking a bite of her cereal
Ayen looked up "In the basement, why? do you want to talk to him?" he asked as he pulled out another bowl and got out the milk and cereal again.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Quite a while later Crystal had waken up nuzzling her cute mate closely

[/QUOTE]
Kenai began to wake up as she nuzzled him looking around with sleepy glazed over eyes before noticing what it was, crystal nuzzling him, he looked at her and smiled softly. "Hi there"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai began to wake up as she nuzzled him looking around with sleepy glazed over eyes before noticing what it was, crystal nuzzling him, he looked at her and smiled softly. "Hi there"
"Crystal have question for mate, when Crystal mate with mate and have little wolves with him? *Crystal want have family as Crystal family die from people folks." she seems pretty upset thinking about this fact.*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "It's not your fault!" he said quickly trying to comfort her before taking a deep breath and sighing "If anything..... it's mine for not thinking the bracelet would cause that." he said softly.
Dakota looked up at him "Well then its not anyone's fault then, if its not mine" she said as her body sparked a bit "I mean you were trying to help me!" She said as she shook her head "I don't see how the bracelet could cause that if what its supposed to do is the opposite..." she says sounding a bit confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back