• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(Zero is at the park and Kagura is... a Field under a tree like always x3)
(( I shall send Aeko to Kagura! ))

Aeko walked around in the field, happily eating a loaf of bread because she was starving. She hadn't eaten anything since this morning and only had bread with her as a snack, but she really liked it so it's not like eating the bread was bad. Looking around curiously as she walked, she wondered if anyone else was around.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head then looked at her "Dakota, i said before that i'd fight every god for you if i had to, so in my eyes this isn't any trouble at all." he said as he slightly smiled at her.
Dakota smiled at him "Thank you Roy" she said softly as she moved over and hugged him.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai smiled at her as leaned into him. He gave her a small kiss on the forehead "Aha yeah" he said nodding his head in agreement to her words.
*she nods and does indeed mate with him though which can not be described or anything at all so I guess fade to black and come back an hour later then? I'm not quite sure how this would be done so hopefully no ban my way*

TheDragoon said:
Ren suddenly did a backflip and drop kicked the volley ball into the sand, landing perfectly. "Score!" He laughed.
2-0
Saki pouted again before getting the ball and tossing it at him, "That was a kick! That shouldn't count at all. I thought it was only hands?" She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I shall send Aeko to Kagura! ))
Aeko walked around in the field, happily eating a loaf of bread because she was starving. She hadn't eaten anything since this morning and only had bread with her as a snack, but she really liked it so it's not like eating the bread was bad. Looking around curiously as she walked, she wondered if anyone else was around.
Kagura was sitting against a tree, a sucker in her mouth as she quietly looked far in the distance.

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "Sure" she says standing up
Ayen nodded as he picked up the second bowl of cereal then walked over to Rin "Need me to guide you this time?" he asked wondering whether or not to grab her hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki pouted again before getting the ball and tossing it at him, "That was a kick! That shouldn't count at all. I thought it was only hands?" She said.
Ren fell over again, now starting to get a bruise. He rubbed the bruise a bit and shook his head. "Alright, alright, that didn't count... I'll let you have the point." He said, tossing the ball over to her so she could serve it.

1-1

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him "Thank you Roy" she said softly as she moved over and hugged him.
Roland smiled and hugged her back "Anything that i can do, i will do for you." he said softly as he rubbed her back.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded as he picked up the second bowl of cereal then walked over to Rin "Need me to guide you this time?" he asked wondering whether or not to grab her hand.
Rin shook her head and used her cane to guide her

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura was sitting against a tree, a sucker in her mouth as she quietly looked far in the distance.
Aeko looked around once more before she spotted someone under a tree and she tilted her head a bit as she gazed at her. She pondered why she was alone out here and decided to go up to her to ask. As Aeko walked towards the girl, she finished off her bread before stopping just beside her. "Hey miss? Is something wrong?" She asked curiously, staring down at her.

Mayyflower said:
Rin shook her head and used her cane to guide her
Ayen nodded and smiled as they made their way downstairs to the basement then to the room Len was staying in.

TheDragoon said:
Ren fell over again, now starting to get a bruise. He rubbed the bruise a bit and shook his head. "Alright, alright, that didn't count... I'll let you have the point." He said, tossing the ball over to her so she could serve it.
1-1
Saki caught that ball and held it in her hands, "Am I tossing the ball to hard at you? Sorry..." She muttered quietly before hitting the ball up and then hitting it over towards Ren.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji began getting excited, reciting everything he had planned for tonightΨ...
“ I almost forgot about it! We're gonna have so much fun! There'll be smores, pillow forts, hot chocolate!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled at him, his excitement was definitely rubbing off on her. Though, she looked at him with a bit of confusion.

"Um... what a smore?"

She looked a bit innocent as she looked at Kenji.

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko looked around once more before she spotted someone under a tree and she tilted her head a bit as she gazed at her. She pondered why she was alone out here and decided to go up to her to ask. As Aeko walked towards the girl, she finished off her bread before stopping just beside her. "Hey miss? Is something wrong?" She asked curiously, staring down at her.
Kagura looked up at her and shrugged "My Life, My life is what's wrong" she said and sighed.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and smiled as they made their way downstairs to the basement then to the room Len was staying in.
Rin followed listening to the sound of ayens footsteps

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki caught that ball and held it in her hands, "Am I tossing the ball to hard at you? Sorry..." She muttered quietly before hitting the ball up and then hitting it over towards Ren.
Ren hit it back casually, like he played this game for a long time.

Mayyflower said:
Rin followed listening to the sound of ayens footsteps
Ayen looked down at her "You ready? your powers might not work in there." he said as he opened the door to the room Len was in.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked up at her and shrugged "My Life, My life is what's wrong" she said and sighed.
"Oh... I'm sorry miss." Aeko said quietly and frowned a little. "Is there anyway to help?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked down at her "You ready? your powers might not work in there." he said as he opened the door to the room Len was in.
Rin pulled her cane up to her chest. "Len?" She asks

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled at him, his excitement was definitely rubbing off on her. Though, she looked at him with a bit of confusion.
"Um... what a smore?"

She looked a bit innocent as she looked at Kenji.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he thought of the commercial he sawΨ...

“ I dunno, but from what I've seen on television, it looks really tasty!~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he thought of the commercial he sawΨ...
“ I dunno, but from what I've seen on television, it looks really tasty!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, still leaning into Kenji.

"Yeah, that sounds good."

She looked up at him, almost timidly.

"...can we go now?"

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, still leaning into Kenji.
"Yeah, that sounds good."

She looked up at him, almost timidly.

"...can we go now?"
...ΨKenji smiled and nodded, replying as he made the food and rug vanishΨ...

“ Sure, we can go there whenever you want~ ”

------------------------

((( Last post for around nine hours~ Got some stuff to plan~ )))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back