• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked over at ayen. "Can I hang out with him for a little?" She asks
Ayen nodded "Sure." he said as he walked over to Len "Here's your breakfast." he said as he handed it to Len before walking out of the room

Len took the cereal before looking over at Rin "How are you feeling today?" he asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and nodded, replying as he made the food and rug vanishΨ...
“ Sure, we can go there whenever you want~ ”

((( Last post for around nine hours~ Got some stuff to plan~ )))

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, moving her head a bit away from him so she could look at him. She moved her hand to interlace in his, holding tightly.

"Lets go now.. if that's okay..."

The training had been a bit tiring and all she wanted was to relax in the sleepover with Kenji.

...?Asuka had dropped off the bag at home and was now with Riruka-chan at a local donut shop. Of course, Asuka had spent most of her money on the costumes and didn't think to grab anymore when she dropped by the estate, which saddened her. Riruka was the one who bought a dozen donuts, but wouldn't share any with her so she just had to stare at them hungrily?...

...Riruka reached into the box and took out a glazed donut, about to take a bite before she felt eyes on her. She looked off to the side and towards Asuka...

tumblr_nom3012lwe1u70lbro1_400.gif

...?Asuka stared at the donut with such hunger and delight in her eyes, the atmosphere around her seemed to change. All she was focused on was the donut, the donut she couldn't have?...

tumblr_nom3012lwe1u70lbro2_400.gif

...Riruka seemed to be annoyed with the staring and moved the donut away from her mouth a little to speak, giving her an annoyed look as her voice was laced with irritation...

"What're you staring at? You can't have any."

tumblr_nom3012lwe1u70lbro3_400.gif

...?Asuka felt sad that she couldn't have any but payed no attention to what Riruka said and just stared at the donut, drooling a little. She hadn't eaten since the museum and that was a long time for her, after all it was just candy. Candy wasn't exactly much of a meal and it only filled her up part of the way before she accidentally knocked over the stupid statue and had to book it home. A donut wasn't really any better, but hey it was food either way?...

...Asuka continued to stare at the donut, Riruka giving her a blank stare as she raised it towards her mouth again before moving it away. The more Asuka stared, the more irritated she got and looked away, her eyes twitching with annoyance before she exclaimed...

"Fine, you can have one!"

tumblr_mu5nx7uJRX1sinnavo1_500.gif

...?Asuka gave her a large smile before taking a donut and biting into it, soon commenting on the taste before she began to eat the rest of it?...

"It's so good!"

tumblr_nom3012lwe1u70lbro8_400.gif

...?Riruka finally got to eat her donut in peace and Asuka finished her donut, the contents of it still in her mouth before she went to reach for another one, only to be denied. She swallowed the food in her mouth as a sadden look crossed her face?...

"I said only one! I meant only one!"

"W-Why Riruka-chan? I-I'm so hungry! Why are you mean to me!"

tumblr_n7kuskbil61s809n2o4_250.gif

...Riruka sighed in annoyance before shoving the box towards her and speaking...

"Fine, damn! Take the whole box why don't you, just stop whining!"

...?Asuka, now happy and satisfied, munched on the donuts happily and replied to her before eating more?...

"Yay! Thank you Riruka-chan! You're so nice to me~"

LunaCrosby said:
"No I dont think so. My best friend died and so did the person I love." she sighs.
Aeko frowned more, "I'm sorry to hear that... I really do wish I could help. Maybe we can do something to get your mind off of things?"

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, moving her head a bit away from him so she could look at him. She moved her hand to interlace in his, holding tightly.
"Lets go now.. if that's okay..."

The training had been a bit tiring and all she wanted was to relax in the sleepover with Kenji.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he and Lumina vanished, soon appearing within the Fukushima Estate a few moments later. He spoke as he looked aroundΨ...

“ Here we are~ ”

------------------

((( Okay, this is my last post XDD )))

TheDragoon said:
Ren hit it back casually, like he played this game for a long time.
Saki watched it come towards her before she hit to over to him, trying to stay focused.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Sure." he said as he walked over to Len "Here's your breakfast." he said as he handed it to Len before walking out of the room
Len took the cereal before looking over at Rin "How are you feeling today?" he asked.
Rin walked in and sat on a chair and shrugged. "Normal" she says. "What about yourself" she asks

Mayyflower said:
Rin walked in and sat on a chair and shrugged. "Normal" she says. "What about yourself" she asks
Len sighed "Really bored, and not use to this silence." he said as he ate some cereal "None of my powers work in this room."

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "Really bored, and not use to this silence." he said as he ate some cereal "None of my powers work in this room."
"Sounds pretty boring" she says

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "Yeah, but now i have someone to talk to!" he said happily
Rin smiled. "Yea" she says putting her cane down besides her. "What do you do down here?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled. "Yea" she says putting her cane down besides her. "What do you do down here?" She asks
Len sighed "Nothing really, stare at the wall and sleep pretty much." he said softly as he looked over at the cane "So your eyes stopped working then?" he asked curiously

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "Nothing really, stare at the wall and sleep pretty much." he said softly as he looked over at the cane "So your eyes stopped working then?" he asked curiously
Rin nods slowly and looked down. "Yeaaaa" she says quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
Aeko frowned more, "I'm sorry to hear that... I really do wish I could help. Maybe we can do something to get your mind off of things?"
"Well, usually it's hard for someone to get over a death of someone they cared about but we can try" she say's.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods slowly and looked down. "Yeaaaa" she says quietly
Len nodded as he finished his cereal then set in down and stood up "Well, i don't think any less of you for it!" he said supportively as he walked over to her and hugged her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he and Lumina vanished, soon appearing within the Fukushima Estate a few moments later. He spoke as he looked aroundΨ...
“ Here we are~ ”

------------------

((( Okay, this is my last post XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
Lumina held tight to Kenji's hand as they teleported, shivering a bit. Teleportation was weird, and she definitely wasn't used to it. She looked up at the estate, trying to take it all in. She was definitely not used to fancy things, and she immediately got nervous and shy, feeling out of place.

"Its... really big..."

Her voice came out a bit more timid than expected.

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded as he finished his cereal then set in down and stood up "Well, i don't think any less of you for it!" he said supportively as he walked over to her and hugged her.
Rin furrowed her eyebrows and hugged him back. "Thanks" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Rin furrowed her eyebrows and hugged him back. "Thanks" she says quietly
Len nodded before pulling away then walked over to his blanket and pillows and sat down "So, what are you gonna do with your days now?" he asked curiously

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded before pulling away then walked over to his blanket and pillows and sat down "So, what are you gonna do with your days now?" he asked curiously
Rin shrugged. "I'm learning how to see things with I think my mind" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "I'm learning how to see things with I think my mind" she says
Len nodded and smiled "Ah, if you get the hang of it don't look directly at dad." he said with a nod.

Mayyflower said:
Rin tilted her head. "Why" she asks
Len sighed "It's like a mental overload, when i looked at him i could of sworn i saw everything that was happening out in nature..." he said with a shudder.

SoulofTobi said:
Len sighed "It's like a mental overload, when i looked at him i could of sworn i saw everything that was happening out in nature..." he said with a shudder.
Rin nods. "Okay" she says. "What did you do to get yourself in here?" She asks

Amaya finally woke up, she went downstairs and into the kitchen, she made some toast and sat down at the table

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Okay" she says. "What did you do to get yourself in here?" She asks
Amaya finally woke up, she went downstairs and into the kitchen, she made some toast and sat down at the table
Len sighed "I may, or may not of gone through some of dads stuff." he said as he rubbed the back of his head

Ayen walked into the kitchen and started making himself scrambled eggs "Morning sleep head." he said as he cooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back