• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lumina felt very calm in his arms, knowing she'd never feel this calm around anybody else. She leaned her head into his shoulder, closing her eyes, breathing in his scent.

...ΨKenji smiled and rested his head on Lumina's shoulder, soon replying as he held her close, not wanting to release her from his graspΨ...

“ Well, let's not think of something that sad~ ”

-----------------

...The elderly male poured the rice miso soup into a bowl, and handed it to Akira, soon pouring more food into his own bowl. He then laid out multiple skewered, grilled fish onto a bamboo mat, and placed it between both himself and Akira. He spoke as he looked at Akira...

“ Say, youngster, would you like to hear a story about this village? ”

...♅Akira placed the bowl onto the ground. Upon hearing the man's voice, Akira looked over towards the elderly male as he held his sword outwards, enabling him to take a seat. He replied as he looked at him curiously♅...

“ Hm? Sure. I am curious about this place, after all. ”

Yeah_zps0f3ea10f.jpg

...The elderly man soon smiled and spoke, placing his own bowl of food infront of him, placing the chopsticks around the edges...

“ It's been said that since ancient times, this village has been a hotspot for Gods and Devils to gather and fight. It has an unnatural ability to draw these types of beings in, almost as if like an urge. I myself witnessed a fight between them, albeit it was a dark night, but I saw it nonetheless. Two beings, fighting in the woods, almost as if they were attempting to rip the fields apart. One being was called, Chulthu, the other, Syru. They called each other's names as they did battle, until their swords stopped clashing. When I approached, I suddenly woke up on the floor, with some townsmen gathered around me. No one else was awake when I had supposedly passed out, so it must've been one of the beings who did it. Ever since that day, I have not seen any supernatural occurrences. However, stories have been passed around that some townsmen have saw a woman, dressed in white with long, wavy black hair, and red face paint wondering the woods, calling for her children in the dead of night. A few men set off to find her. That was twelve years ago. None of them returned, not one. So, youngster, you may want to stay out of the woods, or the woman will claim your soul as well! ”

...The old man laughed lightly and spoke as he picked up his bowl...

“ That's a true story~ ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he picked up his own bowl with his left hand, preparing his chopsticks in his right. He replied in a sarcastic tone as he began eating the food♅...

Yeah, because that sounds totally convincing~ However I'm curious, when did you say she wonders the woods?~ ”

...The old man stared at Akira in disbelief, soon replying to him as he swallowed his food quickly...

“ At around 3 AM. I wouldn't go check it out, if I were you. ”

...♅Akira placed his sword against his left shoulder and leaned against the pillar that was at his back. He placed the bowl onto the ground beside him. He laughed once more, soon replying as he picked up one of the skewered, grilled fish, and held it at his face, a smile being evident on his face♅...

“ Don't worry about me, I'll prove that the stories are nothing more but rumours~ ”

vWe8nw.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked up at him "Well then its not anyone's fault then, if its not mine" she said as her body sparked a bit "I mean you were trying to help me!" She said as she shook her head "I don't see how the bracelet could cause that if what its supposed to do is the opposite..." she says sounding a bit confused.
Roland sighed then sat back on the bed "True, i was trying to help you, but i was caught up in the moment and didn't even think if it might not be a good solution." he said as he crossed his arms "And as for how it caused the opposite, some times you can take medicine and the immune system will treat it as a foreign body and come to resist and cancel it out, but in this case it's your power instead of an immune system." he said softly

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Crystal have question for mate, when Crystal mate with mate and have little wolves with him? *Crystal want have family as Crystal family die from people folks." she seems pretty upset thinking about this fact.*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai's previously sleepy eyes were now alert as he looked straight at her "K-Kids?" Kenai stammered out, not anticipating her question at all, he had, after all, just woken up "I-I hadnt really thought about yet.." he said as his cheeks coloured a bit. "but I-I uhm, I would, I like the sound of the idea of it...." he said as he looked at her. "I dunno when, whenever you feel ready for such s thing" he said with a nod

TheDragoon said:
Ren served it in her direction with a determined expression as well.
Saki hit the ball back at him, grinning a little. She was kind of enjoying this now, since she knew how to hit it and all.

LunaCrosby said:
(Yayy :D I has Kagura,Toru,Scarlet,Lucy,Sasuke,Sakura,Allen,and Zero)
(( I got so many, I can't remember the names of all of them. There's Asuka, Lilith, Ulqui, Winter, Yurika, Yoshino, Aeko and a lot more xD Either you can choose or if you want, I can pick ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki hit the ball back at him, grinning a little. She was kind of enjoying this now, since she knew how to hit it and all.
(( I got so many, I can't remember the names of all of them. There's Asuka, Lilith, Ulqui, Winter, Yurika, Yoshino, Aeko and a lot more xD Either you can choose or if you want, I can pick ))
(you pick this time x3)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed then sat back on the bed "True, i was trying to help you, but i was caught up in the moment and didn't even think if it might not be a good solution." he said as he crossed his arms "And as for how it caused the opposite, some times you can take medicine and the immune system will treat it as a foreign body and come to resist and cancel it out, but in this case it's your power instead of an immune system." he said softly
"Oh" Dakota blinked "I makes a lot more sense when you explain it that way" she said with a nod before looking at her hands "But wouldn't a new bracelet do the same thing then?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...ΨKenji smiled and rested his head on Lumina's shoulder, soon replying as he held her close, not wanting to release her from his graspΨ...

“ Well, let's not think of something that sad~ ”

-----------------

...The elderly male poured the rice miso soup into a bowl, and handed it to Akira, soon pouring more food into his own bowl. He then laid out multiple skewered, grilled fish onto a bamboo mat, and placed it between both himself and Akira. He spoke as he looked at Akira...

“ Say, youngster, would you like to hear a story about this village? ”

...♅Akira placed the bowl onto the ground. Upon hearing the man's voice, Akira looked over towards the elderly male as he held his sword outwards, enabling him to take a seat. He replied as he looked at him curiously♅...

“ Hm? Sure. I am curious about this place, after all. ”

Yeah_zps0f3ea10f.jpg

...The elderly man soon smiled and spoke, placing his own bowl of food infront of him, placing the chopsticks around the edges...

“ It's been said that since ancient times, this village has been a hotspot for Gods and Devils to gather and fight. It has an unnatural ability to draw these types of beings in, almost as if like an urge. I myself witnessed a fight between them, albeit it was a dark night, but I saw it nonetheless. Two beings, fighting in the woods, almost as if they were attempting to rip the fields apart. One being was called, Chulthu, the other, Syru. They called each other's names as they did battle, until their swords stopped clashing. When I approached, I suddenly woke up on the floor, with some townsmen gathered around me. No one else was awake when I had supposedly passed out, so it must've been one of the beings who did it. Ever since that day, I have not seen any supernatural occurrences. However, stories have been passed around that some townsmen have saw a woman, dressed in white with long, wavy black hair, and red face paint wondering the woods, calling for her children in the dead of night. A few men set off to find her. That was twelve years ago. None of them returned, not one. So, youngster, you may want to stay out of the woods, or the woman will claim your soul as well! ”

...The old man laughed lightly and spoke as he picked up his bowl...

“ That's a true story~ ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he picked up his own bowl with his left hand, preparing his chopsticks in his right. He replied in a sarcastic tone as he began eating the food♅...

Yeah, because that sounds totally convincing~ However I'm curious, when did you say she wonders the woods?~ ”

...The old man stared at Akira in disbelief, soon replying to him as he swallowed his food quickly...

“ At around 3 AM. I wouldn't go check it out, if I were you. ”

...♅Akira placed his sword against his left shoulder and leaned against the pillar that was at his back. He placed the bowl onto the ground beside him. He laughed once more, soon replying as he picked up one of the skewered, grilled fish, and held it at his face, a smile being evident on his face♅...

“ Don't worry about me, I'll prove that the stories are nothing more but rumours~ ”

Thanking_zps4c771a13.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Lumina felt him lean his head against her, closing her eyes at his embrace. She could stay here until the end of time for all she cared.

"I-I know. I just..."

She wasn't sure what to say now. Maybe if she just sat here with Kenji it wouldn't matter anymore.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ren decided to do a more advanced move on her, jumping up and spiking it downward. "This is called, a spike! You can do it after the ball has been hit into the air." He explained as he ran up and hit it.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh" Dakota blinked "I makes a lot more sense when you explain it that way" she said with a nod before looking at her hands "But wouldn't a new bracelet do the same thing then?"
Roland shook his head before looking over at her "Not if i use a different rune set, a stronger power source, and maybe materials from magic creatures." he said with a nod.

Lumina said:
Lumina felt him lean his head against her, closing her eyes at his embrace. She could stay here until the end of time for all she cared.
"I-I know. I just..."

She wasn't sure what to say now. Maybe if she just sat here with Kenji it wouldn't matter anymore.
...ΨKenji remained silent for a few moments, before replying as he burst into a large smileΨ...

“ Besides, we have a sleepover to attend!~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Kenai's previously sleepy eyes were now alert as he looked straight at her "K-Kids?" Kenai stammered out, not anticipating her question at all, he had, after all, just woken up "I-I hadnt really thought about yet.." he said as his cheeks coloured a bit. "but I-I uhm, I would, I like the sound of the idea of it...." he said as he looked at her. "I dunno when, whenever you feel ready for such s thing" he said with a nod
*she nods at this with a smile* "Okay people folk friend Crystal happy have kids with snuggle mate yes yes yes." she gives him a happy murr as she leans into him

TheDragoon said:
Ren decided to do a more advanced move on her, jumping up and spiking it downward. "This is called, a spike! You can do it after the ball has been hit into the air." He explained as he ran up and hit it.
Saki blinked before she moved quickly and hit the ball back up when it was inches from touching the ground. She huffed and hit the ball back over to him, "You could have told me that before hand!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji remained silent for a few moments, before replying as he burst into a large smileΨ...
“ Besides, we have a sleepover to attend!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at him, blinking for a moment or two at Kenji's sudden change. Sleepover.. oh goodness, Lumina had totally forgotten about that. Kenji's smile was a tad infectious, and she couldn't help but smile a bit in response.

"A-ah yes, you're right, the sleepover."

Oh gosh, the sleepover.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head before looking over at her "Not if i use a different rune set, a stronger power source, and maybe materials from magic creatures." he said with a nod.
Dakota nodded "Oh, right.... tthat seems like an awful lot if trouble to go to though..." she said as she pushed some hair from her face then rested her hands on her lap.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at him, blinking for a moment or two at Kenji's sudden change. Sleepover.. oh goodness, Lumina had totally forgotten about that. Kenji's smile was a tad infectious, and she couldn't help but smile a bit in response.
"A-ah yes, you're right, the sleepover."

Oh gosh, the sleepover.
...ΨKenji began getting excited, reciting everything he had planned for tonightΨ...

“ I almost forgot about it! We're gonna have so much fun! There'll be smores, pillow forts, hot chocolate!~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked up "In the basement, why? do you want to talk to him?" he asked as he pulled out another bowl and got out the milk and cereal again.
"Just asking" she says finishing her cereal and drinking the milk that was left

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Oh, right.... tthat seems like an awful lot if trouble to go to though..." she said as she pushed some hair from her face then rested her hands on her lap.
Roland shook his head then looked at her "Dakota, i said before that i'd fight every god for you if i had to, so in my eyes this isn't any trouble at all." he said as he slightly smiled at her.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this with a smile* "Okay people folk friend Crystal happy have kids with snuggle mate yes yes yes." she gives him a happy murr as she leans into him

[/QUOTE]
Kenai smiled at her as leaned into him. He gave her a small kiss on the forehead "Aha yeah" he said nodding his head in agreement to her words.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki blinked before she moved quickly and hit the ball back up when it was inches from touching the ground. She huffed and hit the ball back over to him, "You could have told me that before hand!"
Ren suddenly did a backflip and drop kicked the volley ball into the sand, landing perfectly. "Score!" He laughed.

2-0

Mayyflower said:
"Just asking" she says finishing her cereal and drinking the milk that was left
Ayen nodded as he made another bowl of cereal "Want to come down with me to give your brother breakfast?" he asked as he looked over at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded as he made another bowl of cereal "Want to come down with me to give your brother breakfast?" he asked as he looked over at her.
Rin shrugged. "Sure" she says standing up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back