• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

drea walks into the woods and checks to make sure he isn't followed. once he is deep in the woods he drops a camping bag full of camping supplies for months. "i really hope no one lives here i just want to have a normal year for once...no wars no monsters and no creatures like me." he says setting up his camp sight finishing he sits on his makeshift bed and puts his head in his hands. "home sweet home...i already miss them" he lays down and closes his eyes drifting into a light sleep like a cat.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed jokingly then chuckled "Fine, but i'll get you later~" he said as he let go over her.
Len walked over to her "Do you need to feed again?" he asked curiously as he poked her cheek
Rin shrugged. "I don't know.." She says quietly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed jokingly then chuckled "Fine, but i'll get you later~" he said as he let go over her.
Len walked over to her "Do you need to feed again?" he asked curiously as he poked her cheek
(I forgot to add amaya)

Amaya smiled and poured herself a glass of milk

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "I don't know.." She says quietly
Mayyflower said:
(I forgot to add amaya)
Amaya smiled and poured herself a glass of milk
Ayen ate his eggs out of the pan feeling to lazy to grab a plate

Len tilted his head "You could feed off of me, no one would notice if you brought me my meals." he said softly as he grabbed her hand and placed it on his neck

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen ate his eggs out of the pan feeling to lazy to grab a plate
Len tilted his head "You could feed off of me, no one would notice if you brought me my meals." he said softly as he grabbed her hand and placed it on his neck
Rin felt his neck. "If you say so" she says before buying his neck and drinking his blood

Amaya drank her milk. "So lazy" she joked

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, returning his smile.
"Thank you."

And with that, she walked in front of him in the doors, starting to look around the room as she did so.
...ΨKenji smiled and followed Lumina in, replying as he did soΨ...

“ You're most certainly welcome~ ”

...ΨWhen they were inside, they were greeted with a large staircase directly infront of them, with hallways to the left, right and at either sides of the stairs. Kenji paid no attention to the detail and instead looked to his left, towards the living room. He spokeΨ...

“ So, what would you like to do first?~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Rin felt his neck. "If you say so" she says before biting his neck and drinking his blood
Amaya drank her milk. "So lazy" she joked
Ayen smirked over at her "Well, it also means less to clean." he said as he ate another spoon full

Len slightly flinched when Rin bit him and grabbed his shirt and squeezed

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked over at her "Well, it also means less to clean." he said as he ate another spoon full
Len slightly flinched when Rin bit him and grabbed his shirt and squeezed
Amaya raised her glass of milk. "True" she says. "Where's Rin?" She asks

A few seconds later Rin pulls away and wipes her mouth

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Amaya raised her glass of milk. "True" she says. "Where's Rin?" She asks
A few seconds later Rin pulls away and wipes her mouth
Ayen finished his eggs "Unless she has came back up yet, she's talking to Len." he said as he took the pan over to the sink

Len sighed and pressed his hand to his neck "That smarted a little." he said as he walked over to his blanket and sat down

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen finished his eggs "Unless she has came back up yet, she's talking to Len." he said as he took the pan over to the sink
Len sighed and pressed his hand to his neck "That smarted a little." he said as he walked over to his blanket and sat down
(Smarted?)

Rin sighed and felt for the little chair and sat down once she found it. "I don't like you being down here it's sad" she says

Amaya nods. "Oh okay" she says putting her cup in the sink after she finished drinking it

Mayyflower said:
(Smarted?)
Rin sighed and felt for the little chair and sat down once she found it. "I don't like you being down here it's sad" she says

Amaya nods. "Oh okay" she says putting her cup in the sink after she finished drinking it
((Yes, i guess it's a term only people in my area use for something hurting...))

Ayen nodded "Yeah, i figure it's alright if her and Len talk." he said as he washed their dishes

Len sighed and shrugged his shoulders "Well, i don't think i get a get out of jail free card from you not liking it." he said as he looked over at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki slide on the ground and hit the ball back up before it could touch the floor before scrambling to her feet. She hit it back over to him and tried to figure out when it was the right time to do this... spike thing.
(( After the fight was over, that's where they all went, back to Celia's house xD There's like 5 or four people living there now ))

"I could if I wanted to and if I was feeling particularly lazy today," Shibuya stated and chuckled a little before walking out of the dorm room and heading towards the music room.
(( I might send Taylor xP ))

Aaron laughed lightly as he followed behind Shibuya, closing the door behind him. "I can relate.... 100%. At least that's what Cecil would say about me~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and followed Lumina in, replying as he did soΨ...
“ You're most certainly welcome~ ”

...ΨWhen they were inside, they were greeted with a large staircase directly infront of them, with hallways to the left, right and at either sides of the stairs. Kenji paid no attention to the detail and instead looked to his left, towards the living room. He spokeΨ...

“ So, what would you like to do first?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked around at the house, trying not to look too amazed. It was the nicest house she had ever seen, with such beauty put into the design. It almost seemed to be larger on the inside then it seemed on the outside, however that was possible. She was almost too distracted by the house that she almost missed Kenji's question.

"U-um, I dunno... what are my options?"

She looked at him almost timidly, still a bit overwhelmed by how nice the house was. After seeing the inside she definitely felt out of place.

...♅Akira finally reached the hilltop, his black irises soon noticing a large clearing, with four beings in the centre. His irises focused on one being in particular. He spoke as he squinted his eyes and breathed heavily♅...

“ That can't be.. ”

thumb_zps414fb7b2.gif

...♅Akira sprinted down the hill and stopped beside one of the beings, it now being apparent that it was Asuka. He spoke as he smiled lightly, placing his hand onto her shoulder♅...

“ Suki-chan, what are you doing he- ”

...Suddenly, her head rolled from her shoulder and onto the ground, blood soon spewing from her neck as the body dropped to the ground with a thud...

...♅Akira watched as the events unfolded before him, in both fear and horror. He spoke, his irises shaking in both fear, and rising anger♅...

“ What..? N-no.. ”

...The Yuki-onna and Kuchisake-onna around Akira laughed and spoke...

“ We already had our fun with her. She's nothing more than a corpse now.. ”

...♅Akira suddenly held his head as his irises began to glow a burning red colour. He shouted as multiple patterns began to flash within his mind♅...

“ No! ”

ryner7_zpstyops2b7.gif

...♅A voice suddenly rang out from within Akira's mind♅...

“ Is this it? Is this all you're capable of? You watched as she drifted away. As her life faded. Release it. Kill. Everything. Until there's nothing more before your eyes. Let everything return to nothingness.. ”

...♅Akira attempted to fight back, but it was in vain. He dropped to his knees in agony as a large burst of golden and red power surged around him♅...

tumblr_lwq9nwTAsX1r196c3_zpskrgu1bde.gif

...♅Akira continued to hold his head, when suddenly, the pain vanished, as did his screaming. A pentagram symbol, infused with two moving circles, appeared on his irises. He spoke one final sentence before his consciousness seemed to fade♅...

I thought you would never leave me. I thought.. we'd be with one another forever..

tumblr_moskdc67qA1s66zsjo1_400_zpskoz3sjz9.gif

...♅Suddenly, a voice rang out from within Akira♅...

“ That's right! Awaken to your maelstrom of hate, Sanctum of Chaos, Imperius! ”

...♅A large, red explosion soon occurred, a red beam of pure power firing into the air and wiping out the entire forest around them♅...

latest

...†Akira slowly stood up as the smoke cleared, revealing an entirely new form. He wore a pure white mask, with two large horns protruding from either side of it's head. His hair had grown longer and taken a dark orange colour. Red fur decorated his collar, and black markings stretched from the mask and around his chest, eventually leading to a hole that passed straight through the centre of his chest. His skin had also turned a pure white colour. One word escaped his mouth as black smoke polluted the air†...

Lost..

tumblr_m5iyrybLsL1rq268uo1_250.gif

...Akira suddenly screamed, a pure, fiery red aura surrounding him. The gravity in the area increased one hundred fold under the weight of his power†...

bleach_vasto_lorde_by_gaveto-d4rbvh3.gif

...†The power slowly vanished, as did Akira's scream of anger. He raised his hand as his sword flew out from the ground and into his grasp. He then swung downwards, causing the ground behind him to smash and raise into the air from the force of the swing. Akira spoke towards the Kuchisake-onna and the Yuki-onna, his voice being deeper, and more malicious than it had ever been†...

You. You shall be the first of my victims!

ezgif-3018671705_zps7jwgt7pr.gif

---

((( Here's some music to fit this post's atmosphere:

[media]

[/media])))
--------------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina looked around at the house, trying not to look too amazed. It was the nicest house she had ever seen, with such beauty put into the design. It almost seemed to be larger on the inside then it seemed on the outside, however that was possible. She was almost too distracted by the house that she almost missed Kenji's question.
"U-um, I dunno... what are my options?"

She looked at him almost timidly, still a bit overwhelmed by how nice the house was. After seeing the inside she definitely felt out of place.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ We could have some hot chocola- ”

...ΨKenji's form suddenly changed as he quickly looked to his right and spoke, a slight hint of fear being evident in his voice. His smile had vanished, and was instead replaced by a serious, scared expressionΨ...

N-no way.. this has got to be a joke. Big brother.. went Lost..?

49461705_zps4idzspg4.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira finally reached the hilltop, his black irises soon noticing a large clearing, with four beings in the centre. His irises focused on one being in particular. He spoke as he squinted his eyes and breathed heavily♅...

“ That can't be.. ”

thumb_zps414fb7b2.gif

...♅Akira sprinted down the hill and stopped beside one of the beings, it now being apparent that it was Asuka. He spoke as he smiled lightly, placing his hand onto her shoulder♅...

“ Suki-chan, what are you doing he- ”

...Suddenly, her head rolled from her shoulder and onto the ground, blood soon spewing from her neck as the body dropped to the ground with a thud...

...♅Akira watched as the events unfolded before him, in both fear and horror. He spoke, his irises shaking in both fear, and rising anger♅...

“ What..? N-no.. ”

...The Yuki-onna and Kuchisake-onna around Akira laughed and spoke...

“ We already had our fun with her. She's nothing more than a corpse now.. ”

...♅Akira suddenly held his head as his irises began to glow a burning red colour. He shouted as multiple patterns began to flash within his mind♅...

“ No! ”

ryner7_zpstyops2b7.gif

...♅A voice suddenly rang out from within Akira's mind♅...

“ Is this it? Is this all you're capable of? You watched as she drifted away. As her life faded. Release it. Kill. Everything. Until there's nothing more before your eyes. Let everything return to nothingness.. ”

...♅Akira attempted to fight back, but it was in vain. He dropped to his knees in agony as a large burst of golden and red power surged around him♅...

tumblr_lwq9nwTAsX1r196c3_zpskrgu1bde.gif

...♅Akira continued to hold his head, when suddenly, the pain vanished, as did his screaming. A pentagram symbol, infused with two moving circles, appeared on his irises. He spoke one final sentence before his consciousness seemed to fade♅...

I thought you would never leave me. I thought.. we'd be with one another forever..

tumblr_moskdc67qA1s66zsjo1_400_zpskoz3sjz9.gif

...♅Suddenly, a voice rang out from within Akira♅...

“ That's right! Awaken to your maelstrom of hate, Sanctum of Chaos, Imperius! ”

...♅A large, red explosion soon occurred, a red beam of pure power firing into the air and wiping out the entire forest around them♅...

latest

...†Akira slowly stood up as the smoke cleared, revealing an entirely new form. He wore a pure white mask, with two large horns protruding from either side of it's head. His hair had grown longer and taken a dark orange colour. Red fur decorated his collar, and black markings stretched from the mask and around his chest, eventually leading to a hole that passed straight through the centre of his chest. His skin had also turned a pure white colour. One word escaped his mouth as black smoke polluted the air†...

Lost..

tumblr_m5iyrybLsL1rq268uo1_250.gif

...Akira suddenly screamed, a pure, fiery red aura surrounding him. The gravity in the area increased one hundred fold under the weight of his power†...

bleach_vasto_lorde_by_gaveto-d4rbvh3.gif

...†The power slowly vanished, as did Akira's scream of anger. He raised his hand as his sword flew out from the ground and into his grasp. He then swung downwards, causing the ground behind him to smash and raise into the air from the force of the swing. Akira spoke, his voice being deeper, and more malicious than it had ever been†...

You. You shall be the first of my victims!

ezgif-3018671705_zps7jwgt7pr.gif

---

((( Here's some music to fit this post's atmosphere:

[media]

[/media])))
--------------------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ We could have some hot chocola- ”

...ΨKenji's form suddenly changed as he quickly looked to his right and spoke, a slight hint of fear being evident in his voice. His smile had vanished, and was instead replaced by a serious, scared expressionΨ...

N-no way.. this has got to be a joke. Big brother.. went Lost..?

49461705_zps4idzspg4.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Lumina was smiling at him, wondering what he was going to suggest, when she saw that his form changed. The change was so sudden that she flinched back a bit, looking at his serious and.... scared expression. She listened to his words, her eyes widening when he said that his brother went lost. She recalled what Kenji had said about it and looked at him with worry.

"Kenji... what's happening...?"

She tried to mask the trembling in her voice, but she failed. She could feel her wings tensing up in fear, her eyes looking up at her pair with a mixture of being terrified and being confused.

Lumina said:
Lumina was smiling at him, wondering what he was going to suggest, when she saw that his form changed. The change was so sudden that she flinched back a bit, looking at his serious and.... scared expression. She listened to his words, her eyes widening when he said that his brother went lost. She recalled what Kenji had said about it and looked at him with worry.
"Kenji... what's happening...?"

She tried to mask the trembling in her voice, but she failed. She could feel her wings tensing up in fear, her eyes looking up at her pair with a mixture of being terrified and being confused.
...ΨKenji released Lumina's hand and walked out of the estate, talking to her as he did soΨ...

“ I'll need you to go find Asuka and bring her here. ”

...ΨKenji then pointed towards a large pad with three glowing rings hovering above itΨ...

“ When you step through there, you'll be teleported back to the city. I'm going to go see what's up. Meet back here when you've found her. I love you. ”

...ΨKenji vanished from sight, appearing ontop of a hill at a reasonable distance away from Akira and the Kuchisake-onna and Yuki-onna. He spoke as he exhaled hot air, his breath being visible due to the surrounding icy air. He maintained a calm, collected attitude, yet deep inside, he was terrified. He watched Akira go rampant, destroying any and everything he saw, which included the four beings that were previously gathered around himΨ...

“ So, that's what happens when you go "Lost". I don't think I'd be able to stop him while he's like this.. ”

tumblr_mes394YLzV1r00frxo1_r1_500_large_zpshrfnut0r.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and hugged her back "Anything that i can do, i will do for you." he said softly as he rubbed her back.
Dakota smiled as she hugged him before moving back a bit and kissing his cheek "I love you~" she said happily "Anyways, we should probably get some breakfast ~" she said with a nod

------

Nonalaka said:
((...sorta, she's always kinda is its even on her cs :'D))
After managing to stop her nose bleed she eventually came inside again and got herself a glass of water.
@TheDragoon

------

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods and does indeed mate with him though which can not be described or anything at all so I guess fade to black and come back an hour later then? I'm not quite sure how this would be done so hopefully no ban my way*

[/QUOTE]
((Alrighty, should I start or could you?))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji released Lumina's hand and walked out of the estate, talking to her as he did soΨ...
“ I'll need you to go find Asuka and bring her here. I'm going to go see what's up. Meet back here when you've found her. ”

...ΨKenji vanished from sight, appearing ontop of a hill at a reasonable distance away from Akira and the Kuchisake-onna and Yuki-onna. He spoke as he exhaled hot air, his breath being visible due to the surrounding icy air. He maintained a calm, collected attitude, yet deep inside, he was terrified. He watched Akira go rampant, destroying any and everything he saw, which included the four beings that were previously gathered around himΨ...

“ So, that's what happens when you go "Lost". I don't think I'd be able to stop him while he's like this.. ”

tumblr_mes394YLzV1r00frxo1_r1_500_large_zpshrfnut0r.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at Kenji, her eyes wide with worry as Kenji explained what to do. Find Asuka? Bring her here? What was he planning on doing?

"Kenji, wa-"

By the time she started speaking Kenji was already gone, leaving her standing in front of the estate alone. Alone, and honestly terrified. What was happening? She looked around the estate, wondering where she would go. Where would she find Asuka? She felt her wings tremble, not used to having so much responsibility. What if she couldn't find Asuka, what if she couldn't get her here, what if something happened to Ke- she shook her head, feeling tears pricking at her eyes. She couldn't do this... could she? She looked at her hands for a moment before looking up, at the estate. Where would she start to try and find Asuka? Maybe Celia would know... but where was Celia? It's not like she had any way to contact them... Maybe the school would be a good way to start looking for them. Although... how was she going to find her way back to the school? Kenji had teleported her here. She didn't really know exactly where here was! Thinking about it was only making her more upset, bringing more tears. Lumina decided she would just walk in a direction, hoping she'd make it back to the school.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal walked through the park and sighed "being alone is no fun" she mumbled as she walked around.
@Roman
Roman appeared at her side, his hand in his now light blue hair, "Being alone sucks? You're crazy... Mal."

Roman said:
(( I might send Taylor xP ))
Aaron laughed lightly as he followed behind Shibuya, closing the door behind him. "I can relate.... 100%. At least that's what Cecil would say about me~"
(( lol okay ))

Shibuya chuckled, "Haruka is the more active one between the both of us. Though she's also more shy." She said as she headed towards the music room. "What type of instruments can you play?"

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at Kenji, her eyes wide with worry as Kenji explained what to do. Find Asuka? Bring her here? What was he planning on doing?
"Kenji, wa-"

By the time she started speaking Kenji was already gone, leaving her standing in front of the estate alone. Alone, and honestly terrified. What was happening? She looked around the estate, wondering where she would go. Where would she find Asuka? She felt her wings tremble, not used to having so much responsibility. What if she couldn't find Asuka, what if she couldn't get her here, what if something happened to Ke- she shook her head, feeling tears pricking at her eyes. She couldn't do this... could she? She looked at her hands for a moment before looking up, at the estate. Where would she start to try and find Asuka? Maybe Celia would know... but where was Celia? It's not like she had any way to contact them... Maybe the school would be a good way to start looking for them. Although... how was she going to find her way back to the school? Kenji had teleported her here. She didn't really know exactly where here was! Thinking about it was only making her more upset, bringing more tears. Lumina decided she would just walk in a direction, hoping she'd make it back to the school.
((Probably should have tagged you @WeirdPrincess))

Lumina said:
"Kenji, wa-"

((( I edited my post to include the whole "in the middle of nowhere" point before you posted xD )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back