• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at Kenji, her eyes wide with worry as Kenji explained what to do. Find Asuka? Bring her here? What was he planning on doing?
"Kenji, wa-"

By the time she started speaking Kenji was already gone, leaving her standing in front of the estate alone. Alone, and honestly terrified. What was happening? She looked around the estate, wondering where she would go. Where would she find Asuka? She felt her wings tremble, not used to having so much responsibility. What if she couldn't find Asuka, what if she couldn't get her here, what if something happened to Ke- she shook her head, feeling tears pricking at her eyes. She couldn't do this... could she? She looked at her hands for a moment before looking up, at the estate. Where would she start to try and find Asuka? Maybe Celia would know... but where was Celia? It's not like she had any way to contact them... Maybe the school would be a good way to start looking for them. Although... how was she going to find her way back to the school? Kenji had teleported her here. She didn't really know exactly where here was! Thinking about it was only making her more upset, bringing more tears. Lumina decided she would just walk in a direction, hoping she'd make it back to the school.
...❦Asuka was wondering around the town, though she could tell that something was off. She couldn't put her finger on it, seeing as how she wasn't home❦...

"I... don't think I like this feeling that I'm getting..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I edited my post to include the whole "in the middle of nowhere" point before you posted xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Sorry, i'll fix it when I reply to WP xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka was wondering around the town, though she could tell that something was off. She couldn't put her finger on it, seeing as how she wasn't home❦...
"I... don't think I like this feeling that I'm getting..."
Lumina had got caught up so much in her thoughts about trying to find Asuka that she had forgotten about the pad to take her back to town, so after a bit of walking she came back, using the pad to return to town. She found herself on the sidewalk, shivering from the teleport. She'd really never get used to it. She looked around, wondering if Asuka would be around here. Her blues eyes scanned the street, trying to remember what Asuka looked like, She had an idea... but it had been a little while since the wedding, and she didn't exactly spend much time with her. She began walking, looking around, and in her frenzy almost ran into Asuka, landing on the sidewalk. She rubbed her back, looking up at who it was. Her eyes widened, and her wings fluttered in excitement and worry.

"A-Asuka..."

Her voice trembled a bit, and she looked up at her, eyes filled with worry.

SoulofTobi said:
((Yes, i guess it's a term only people in my area use for something hurting...))
Ayen nodded "Yeah, i figure it's alright if her and Len talk." he said as he washed their dishes

Len sighed and shrugged his shoulders "Well, i don't think i get a get out of jail free card from you not liking it." he said as he looked over at her.
Amaya nods. "When is Len done being beyond grounded" she says

Rin sighed. "I could try and talk dad out of it" she says

...ΨKenji skidding along the ground and jumped into the air, soon landing on the ground on his feet. He dropped to his knees and spoke in between breathsΨ...

“ Big brother.. it.. wasn't real.. Asuka is still.. alive.. ”

tumblr_n70k55nsAT1rbnw5do1_500_zpsstvpoplv.gif

...†Akira shook his head in anger at Kenji's words, as if not caring what he said†...

tumblr_nc4cz8yDiK1tqj77no1_500.gif

...†Akira suddenly vanished and appeared beside Kenji, slamming his foot into his face and sending him along the ground, plummeting into the nearest plateau. He then vanished once more, appearing just in front of the plateau face. He leaned forward as a red ball began manifesting between his two horns' tips, soon vanishing for a brief moment, and then firing towards Kenji in the form of a wave†...

giphy.gif

Lumina said:
Lumina had got caught up so much in her thoughts about trying to find Asuka that she had forgotten about the pad to take her back to town, so after a bit of walking she came back, using the pad to return to town. She found herself on the sidewalk, shivering from the teleport. She'd really never get used to it. She looked around, wondering if Asuka would be around here. Her blues eyes scanned the street, trying to remember what Asuka looked like, She had an idea... but it had been a little while since the wedding, and she didn't exactly spend much time with her. She began walking, looking around, and in her frenzy almost ran into Asuka, landing on the sidewalk. She rubbed her back, looking up at who it was. Her eyes widened, and her wings fluttered in excitement and worry.
"A-Asuka..."

Her voice trembled a bit, and she looked up at her, eyes filled with worry.
...?Asuka, having been walked into, stumbled forward a few steps before holding out both her arms to steady herself. She wondered who had ran into her and turned her head, her eyes gazing down at Lumina and she soon spoke?...

"Lumina? What's wrong?"

tumblr_nkiqb9mDjw1tdq4r6o2_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka, having been walked into, stumbled forward a few steps before holding out both her arms to steady herself. She wondered who had ran into her and turned her head, her eyes gazing down at Lumina and she soon spoke?...
"Lumina? What's wrong?"

tumblr_nkiqb9mDjw1tdq4r6o2_500.gif
Lumina looked at Asuka a moment longer before scrambling to her feet, looking at her friend. Her hands shook a bit, happy and terrified that she found her, like Kenji had asked her to. She looked at Asuka, before realizing she was staring without saying anything. Quickly she grabbed Asuka's hand, looking at her with a terrified and urgent look.

"A-Asuka, we have to go back to the estate. C-can you take us there?"

She tried her hardest to mask the trembling in her voice that didn't seem to go away.

...ΨKenji narrowly dodged the attack, the wave slamming into a mountain not far away, instantly disintegrating it. He spokeΨ...

“It's true! She's fi- ”

...†Akira slammed his foot into Kenji's stomach, sending him into another surrounding mountain. Akira roared once more, his pure red power exploding outwards†...

giphy.gif

...ΨKenji grit his teeth as charged forward, swinging his red flame-covered fist towards Akira. He shoutedΨ...

“ I said she's- ”

...†Akira gripped Kenji's hand and slashed his sword diagonally down Kenji's chest, causing blood to fly from the wound†...

...ΨKenji yanked his hand free from Akira's grip and leaned back, attempting to regain his balance. Ψ...

“ All I need to do is hold you off until Asuka gets here. Then you'll calm down. Though, I'll only be able to last a couple of minutes at this rate.. ”

tumblr_mtj4n2XLwy1swudo1o1_400_zpshjyf8idd.gif

...†Almost instantly, Akira appeared behind Kenji, charging up another blast and firing it quickly†...

tumblr_npaikkVvEt1tzndsgo1_500.gif

...ΨKenji enveloped his red aura around himself and fired his own wave before Akira's impacted him at an attempt to minimise the damage. However, it didn't seem to work, as Akira's attack just ripped straight through Kenji's. As the smoke began clearing, Kenji spoke, red sparks soon occurring around himΨ...

“ I see.. ”

tumblr_mpv33rgyRY1qaaptyo1_r2_500_zpsuayf28f8.gif

...ΨKenji leaned forward, his red power soon emitting from his body. This caused the ground around him to sink through two explosionsΨ...

“ Maybe this amount of power is more suitable for this task.. ”

tumblr_n957kmNURK1tvsy0io1_500_zpslvhl2co3.gif

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at Asuka a moment longer before scrambling to her feet, looking at her friend. Her hands shook a bit, happy and terrified that she found her, like Kenji had asked her to. She looked at Asuka, before realizing she was staring without saying anything. Quickly she grabbed Asuka's hand, looking at her with a terrified and urgent look.
"A-Asuka, we have to go back to the estate. C-can you take us there?"

She tried her hardest to mask the trembling in her voice that didn't seem to go away.
...❦Asuka stared at her with concern and gave a small nod as she spoke in a nervous tone before holding Lumina's hand tightly and teleporting both herself and Lumina back at the entrance of the estate. Upon reaching there, she spoke again in the same type of tone❦...

"O-Of course! B-But can I ask what's going on?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki slide on the ground and hit the ball back up before it could touch the floor before scrambling to her feet. She hit it back over to him and tried to figure out when it was the right time to do this... spike thing.
(( After the fight was over, that's where they all went, back to Celia's house xD There's like 5 or four people living there now ))

"I could if I wanted to and if I was feeling particularly lazy today," Shibuya stated and chuckled a little before walking out of the dorm room and heading towards the music room.
Ren didn't make it to the ball in time this time. He frowned a bit, sighing. "Well, that's a major let down, but whatever." He said before he smiled and tossed the ball back over to her.

1 Ren - 2 Saki

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stared at her with concern and gave a small nod as she spoke in a nervous tone before holding Lumina's hand tightly and teleporting both herself and Lumina back at the entrance of the estate. Upon reaching there, she spoke again in the same type of tone❦...
"O-Of course! B-But can I ask what's going on?"
Lumina closed her eyes as they teleported, shivering a bit when they got back to the estate. She looked at Asuka a moment longer before turning to look back at the area in front of the estate, not seeing Kenji. Her eyes widened and she turned around more, frantically looking for him.

"N-no, he said he'd be here..."

She turned toward Asuka, trying not to let her emotions get the best of her and start crying again.

"K-Kenji said to bring you back here, something has happened to Akira, I think he said, um, s-something about him being lost... Kenji seemed really worried, s-so it must be bad..."

Her voice trailed off as she rambled off what she thought was going on, and she felt exasperated and scared tears falling down her cheeks.

"I-I thought Kenji would be here, but he's n-not... I d-don't know what's g-going on or if s-something has happened..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she hugged him before moving back a bit and kissing his cheek "I love you~" she said happily "Anyways, we should probably get some breakfast ~" she said with a nod
------

@TheDragoon

------

((Alrighty, should I start or could you?))
((Erm... Nexus and Axel aren't going to be doing much for the time being so, Ilaani can leave the cabin if you want))

TheDragoon said:
((Erm... Nexus and Axel aren't going to be doing much for the time being so, Ilaani can leave the cabin if you want))
((Ah, Alrighty then :D ))

@Nonalaka

Qir suddenly woke up with shudder. She panted and quickly stood up. "Something is happening!" She exclaimed as she looked around. "Somewhere...something is exuding lots of power..."

...†Akira simply began walking towards Kenji, his sword not even raised†...

4247051-4336659799-12737.jpg

...ΨKenji lit his hands with his red flames, and raised them above his head, a red aura soon enveloping him. He spoke as he swung his arm downwards, releasing a violent wave of red fire towards AkiraΨ...

“ Take this! ”

tumblr_nl0vla83iK1u1ks9qo3_500_zpsljomejl6.gif

...†Akira allowed the attack to strike him, causing smoke to erupt from his position. Kenji then charged towards the smoke, only to see Akira lunging forward†...

38.jpg

...ΨKenji prepared himself for an attack, soon feeling the stinging sensation of a blade slicing through one of his arm. Due to the attack, Kenji spiralled past Akira and slid along the ground, holding the stump that was once his elbow. He lay on the ground, his hand pressed against the wound as blood slowly seeped through his fingers. He spokeΨ...

“ D-damn it! ”

...†Akira walked over to Kenji and placed the tip of his blade over Kenji's throat, soon planting his foot onto his chest to prevent him from escaping. He slowly lowered his sword, attempting to pierce his throat with the tip of his blade. He spoke†...

This is the end for you..

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Lumina closed her eyes as they teleported, shivering a bit when they got back to the estate. She looked at Asuka a moment longer before turning to look back at the area in front of the estate, not seeing Kenji. Her eyes widened and she turned around more, frantically looking for him.
"N-no, he said he'd be here..."

She turned toward Asuka, trying not to let her emotions get the best of her and start crying again.

"K-Kenji said to bring you back here, something has happened to Akira, I think he said, um, s-something about him being lost... Kenji seemed really worried, s-so it must be bad..."

Her voice trailed off as she rambled off what she thought was going on, and she felt exasperated and scared tears falling down her cheeks.

"I-I thought Kenji would be here, but he's n-not... I d-don't know what's g-going on or if s-something has happened..."
...❦Asuka watched Lumina looked around, her worried expression now growing. She barely caught what Lumina was saying since she was rambling, but she did get some of it. The important parts at least. She replied in a rather calm tone, even though that wasn't how she was feeling. At this point, Asuka was about as scared and worried as Lumina, though she was more scared about Akira being lost... whatever that meant❦...

"Lumina, I need you to calm down. Everything is going to be fine... I hope. I don't know what you mean by Akki-san being lost..."

TheDragoon said:
Ren didn't make it to the ball in time this time. He frowned a bit, sighing. "Well, that's a major let down, but whatever." He said before he smiled and tossed the ball back over to her.
1 Ren - 2 Saki
Saki laughed and caught the ball, "It's not that big a deal. It's just a game~" She stated before hitting the ball up and hitting it over to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Metaphysics said:
@Nonalaka
Qir suddenly woke up with shudder. She panted and quickly stood up. "Something is happening!" She exclaimed as she looked around. "Somewhere...something is exuding lots of power..."
Colin who was in the next room painting could hear Qir talking about something happening. He made his way to the room Qir was in, wiping paint off his hands with a cloth "Is something wrong?" He asked as he looked at her pacing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back