• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly frowned "Yeah, but i fashioned a can for her til a solution can be found." he said softly as he looked over at her.
Len chuckled "Okay, Okay, i get it, but you can be moody sometimes as well." he teased
Amaya nods. "Okay" she says softly

Rin nods. "I know I was talking about myself" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't mind marching band, but I prefer orchestra." Nanami stated as she looked back at Fuyumi.
''ah...back when i was in high school, i did marching band. it was really fun though. when we compete, we always get 1st place. i do have a video of it on my iPhone. wanna see?''

*She said as she looked at Nanami*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she hugged him before moving back a bit and kissing his cheek "I love you~" she said happily "Anyways, we should probably get some breakfast ~" she said with a nod
------

@TheDragoon

------

((Alrighty, should I start or could you?))
*Crystal wakes up like a few hours later the girl looking to her mate happily and giving him a loving nuzzle and smiling to him* "Crystal hope give human mate good time, know human folk like mate and Crystal like have family be happy with mate hope no creep out family folk though."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and kissed her cheek back "And I'll always love you." he said happily "I swear upon the river Styx" he said before nodding "And yeah, breakfast does sound rather good." he said as he looked at her "But i don't think either of us want to leave each others arms." he said with a chuckle
Dakota giggled lightly "Well that's a bit of a problem now isn't it~" she said as she looked back at him.

Mayyflower said:
Luke walked through the park quietly and layed down in the grass
Kairassi who had been sitting on a bench nearby could be heard playing a video game on a handheld console only glancing at the boy who lay down on the grass for a small moment. Looking away of course caused her to lose the game, her eyes returned to the screen as she pouted a bit.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal wakes up like a few hours later the girl looking to her mate happily and giving him a loving nuzzle and smiling to him* "Crystal hope give human mate good time, know human folk like mate and Crystal like have family be happy with mate hope no creep out family folk though."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai woke up and smiled at her nuzzling her back "Yes I had a good time" he said with a laugh "....creeping out family folk?" He asked tilting his head a bit "...what do you mean?"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai woke up and smiled at her nuzzling her back "Yes I had a good time" he said with a laugh "....creeping out family folk?" He asked tilting his head a bit "...what do you mean?"
"Loud noise from Crystal make family folk uncomfortable? No want that but love happy Kenai mate lots wanted show how much Crystal like Kenai." *she smiles and gives him a nip on the neck and lays on him.*

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"Loud noise from Crystal make family folk uncomfortable? No want that but love happy Kenai mate lots wanted show how much Crystal like Kenai." *she smiles and gives him a nip on the neck and lays on him.*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai blinked, understanding what she meant now "O-oh, I doubt they heard anything, their rooms are at the other end of the house and the house isn't that small" he said with a quiet chuckle as he rubbed her back gently.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey was in the grocery store with her mom before she saw something she really wanted, she ran off and scooped up a bunch of tub's of ice cream and ran to her mom "I want these! please,please,please,please,please,please!!!" she begged.
Toru looked over at Kelsey then at the ice cream "eh? what no! that's too much!" She said, her eyes wide.

Kelsey looked at her mom with a saddened expression "uh, please?" she asked again.

Toru sighed "Fine but don't eat it all in one day..." she sighed.

Kelsey dropped the tubs in the cart and smiled happily "Yay!!!" she squealed happily.

Toru looked at the cart and sighed "She got so many..." she mumbles.

@TheDragoon
Ken turned the corner with his father to aisle Kelsey was on and his eyes brightened almost immediately. "Kelsey!!!" He said excitedly, running and hugging her. "I just knew I'd get to see you again! Daddy daddy look! It's the girl I was talking about from the park!" He said happily, turning to smile at his father.

Yuto gave a small wave and a sigh. "H-Heh, sorry about him, his energy knows no bounds..." He told Toru. He then gave a sweet, but small grin. "My name's Yuto. I'm Ken-Kun's father." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly "Well that's a bit of a problem now isn't it~" she said as she looked back at him.
Kairassi who had been sitting on a bench nearby could be heard playing a video game on a handheld console only glancing at the boy who lay down on the grass for a small moment. Looking away of course caused her to lose the game, her eyes returned to the screen as she pouted a bit.
Luke looked over at the girl and sat up. "Did you loose?" He asks looking at the console in her hands

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him "Well Am I wrong?" she ask's.
"Sort of~ Being alone isn't all that bad. You pretty much can do whatever you want then.. Like me." Roman said, a slight grin on his face.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( lol okay ))
Shibuya chuckled, "Haruka is the more active one between the both of us. Though she's also more shy." She said as she headed towards the music room. "What type of instruments can you play?"
"I like to play the saxophone." Aaron said with a nod. "What about you?" He asked, as he walked alongside her

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka let the barrier in front of her break and fall to pieces, but kept the one over Kenji and Lumina, who she was surprised to hear behind her. She hadn't realized she grabbed her arm at the last second and followed her here when she teleported, Asuka would talk to her later about it... if she ever got the chance anyways. Asuka moved her hands to keep the barrier up over Lumina and Kenji, focusing most of her energy on it. She soon spoke in a calm and gentle tone, though she still had a worried look on her face❦...
"I'm right here, Akki-san. I'm not hurt at all, see? I've been in town the whole time and came back home with Lumina... It's okay."

tumblr_mgw288U4ln1rek3m8o1_500.gif
...†Akira's power continued to run rampant around him, causing the air to whip around him†...

“ Asu..ka? ”

tumblr_mqmm3bt55b1sq2y17o1_500.gif

...†Akira's power surge suddenly stopped as his mask cracked a few moments later, it completely fell off of his face, revealing his expressionless face. He slowly began to fall forward†...

bleach18.gif

-----------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina held his face in her hands, his joking not really helping her. Though holding him did seem to calm down the level of upset she was. She looked at him, so very thankful to have him even be alive. A few tears fell from her eyes, sliding down her cheeks. One landed on a cut on his face, the cut slowly healing.
"I've got you... you'll be okay..."

She gave a small smile, trying to hold back tears.

...ΨKenji looked up at Lumina and noticed she was crying, a feeling of unease washing over him. He noticed his cut had healed, prompting him to reply as he cupped her cheek with his handΨ...

“ It looks like.. your tears can heal wounds.. ”

...ΨKenji smiled at Lumina, soon looking over towards Akira and Asuka. He spoke once moreΨ...

“ It.. worked.. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira's power continued to run rampant around him, causing the air to whip around him†...
“ Asu..ka? ”

...†Akira's power surge suddenly stopped as his mask cracked a few moments later, it completely fell off of his face, revealing his expressionless face. He slowly began to fall forward†...

bleach18.gif

-----------------------

...ΨKenji looked up at Lumina and noticed she was crying, a feeling of unease washing over him. He noticed his cut had healed, prompting him to reply as he cupped her cheek with his handΨ...

...ΨKenji smiled at Lumina, soon looking over towards Akira and Asuka. He spoke once moreΨ...

“ It.. worked.. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦The barrier around Lumina and Kenji fell as Asuka put her hands to her side, watching the mask crack and break. Her eyes widened and she ran forward, catching Akira in her arms before he fell to the ground❦...

"Akki-san?"

-----

Roman said:
"I like to play the saxophone." Aaron said with a nod. "What about you?" He asked, as he walked alongside her
"I usually play the electone, it's pretty fun." Shibuya said, smiling a little. "A saxophone looks to complicated to play for me." She stated when the reached the doors of the music room, which she pushed open and walked inside.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Asu..ka? ”

bleach18.gif

-----------------------

“ It.. worked.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina gave another teary smile before looking over at Asuka and Akira, seeing Akira now having collapses and being hugged by Asuka. She gasped out a sigh of relief, happy that she did it. But that's not what she cared about at the moment. She looked back down at Kenji, looking over the wounds he had. All this from fighting Akira... more tears started coming to her eyes, scared to think what would have happened if she hadn't gotten Asuka here in time.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦The barrier around Lumina and Kenji fell as Asuka put her hands to her side, watching the mask crack and break. Her eyes widened and she ran forward, catching Akira in her arms before he fell to the ground❦...
"Akki-san?"
...†Akira lay in Asuka's arms, the hole in his chest slowly repairing itself. When he was healed, he spoke†...

“ Wh-what.. happened..? ”

...♅Akira then noticed that Asuka was the one holding him, prompting him to talk♅...

“ A-Asuka, you're okay?! ”

--------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina gave another teary smile before looking over at Asuka and Akira, seeing Akira now having collapses and being hugged by Asuka. She gasped out a sigh of relief, happy that she did it. But that's not what she cared about at the moment. She looked back down at Kenji, looking over the wounds he had. All this from fighting Akira... more tears started coming to her eyes, scared to think what would have happened if she hadn't gotten Asuka here in time.

...ΨKenji used his thumb to wipe Lumina's tears from her face, a weak smile forming on his face. He spokeΨ...

“ Hey, chill.. out.. I'll be able to... heal myself when... we get back to... the estate.. ”

...ΨKenji slowly closed his eyes and then passed out from blood lossΨ...

giphy_zpsem4ozkfk.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...†Akira lay in Asuka's arms, the hole in his chest slowly repairing itself. When he was healed, he spoke†...

...♅Akira then noticed that Asuka was the one holding him, prompting him to talk♅...

...ΨKenji used his thumb to wipe Lumina's tears from her face, a weak smile forming on is face. He spokeΨ...

“ Hey, chill.. out.. I'll be able to... heal myself when... we get back to... the estate.. ”

giphy_zpsem4ozkfk.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina gave another smile, moving her hand to touch the one that was wiping away her tears when she noticed that Kenji had gone limp. Her eyes widened and she immediately felt her stomach drop, immediately assuming the worst. She shook his shoulder a bit, starting to tremble a bit.

"Kenji...? Kenji!!!"

She looked down at him, scared out of her mind, not sure what to do. She couldn't lose him, not now.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay" she says softly
Rin nods. "I know I was talking about myself" she says
Len chuckled "Well then, you're still my precious twin sister." he said happily

Ayen looked over at her "Any idea's of what to do today?" he asked curiously

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled and nodded "Maybe i could just carried you around like a princess." he said playfully as he moved to nuzzle her nose with his.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...ΨKenji used his thumb to wipe Lumina's tears from her face, a weak smile forming on his face. He spokeΨ...

giphy_zpsem4ozkfk.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded and spoke quickly, pulling back a little to look at him❦...

"Of course I'm okay! I was in town this entire time until Lumina had to come get me and take me here because of you being lost. I don't understand what made you think I was gone or dead!"

...❦Hearing Lumina from behind her, Asuka turned her to look at her and spoke, her voice trailing off towards the end❦...

"We should head back home. Kenji is in a pretty bad state and Lumina..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded and spoke quickly, pulling back a little to look at him❦...

"Of course I'm okay! I was in town this entire time until Lumina had to come get me and take me here because of you being lost. I don't understand what made you think I was gone or dead!"

...❦Hearing Lumina from behind her, Asuka turned her to look at her and spoke, her voice trailing off towards the end❦...

"We should head back home. Kenji is in a pretty bad state and Lumina..."

...♅Akira looked at Asuka with a tired, confused expression. He spoke, his long hair soon become shorter♅...

“ Huh..? What do you mean Kenji- ”

--------------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina gave another smile, moving her hand to touch the one that was wiping away her tears when she noticed that Kenji had gone limp. Her eyes widened and she immediately felt her stomach drop, immediately assuming the worst. She shook his shoulder a bit, starting to tremble a bit.
"Kenji...? Kenji!!!"

She looked down at him, scared out of her mind, not sure what to do. She couldn't lose him, not now.

...ΨKenji rumbled around from Lumina shaking him, his body still limp within her graspΨ...

---

...♅Akira looked over towards Lumina and Kenji, mainly focusing on his injuries. He spoke, a shocked expression soon forming on his face♅...

“ Did I.. do that..? ”

tumblr_ng8sec6DCK1rcqyxho2_250_zps4vcoi6a2.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira looked at Asuka with a tired, confused expression. He spoke, his long hair soon become shorter♅...

“ Huh..? What do you mean Kenji- ”

--------------------------------

...ΨKenji rumbled around from Lumina shaking him, his body still limp within her graspΨ...

---

...♅Akira looked over towards Lumina and Kenji, mainly focusing on his injuries. He spoke, a shocked expression soon forming on his face♅...

“ Did I.. do that..? ”

tumblr_ng8sec6DCK1rcqyxho2_250_zps4vcoi6a2.png

[/QUOTE]
Lumina kept holding on to Kenji, slowly losing the calm she had before. As far as she knew he could be dead. Her head dropped, tears streaming from her eyes and dripping on to his face and neck.

"Kenji...please..."

She wasn't sure who she was pleading too, but she didn't know what else to do. She didn't notice Akira having come back or talking, or Asuka trying to talk to him. She just wanted Kenji to be okay.

SoulofTobi said:
Len chuckled "Well then, you're still my precious twin sister." he said happily
Ayen looked over at her "Any idea's of what to do today?" he asked curiously

Roland smiled and nodded "Maybe i could just carried you around like a princess." he said playfully as he moved to nuzzle her nose with his.
Rin made a disgusted face. "Not even close to being precious" she says

Amaya stretched. "Not much we could do" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka kept her gaze on Lumina as she spoke❦...
"I think so... you were out of control."
...♅Akira slowly staggered to his feet and spoke, soon walking over to Kenji's arm which lay in a pool of blood. He then walked over to Kenji and placed the arm onto his chest, soon lifting him from Lumina's grasp♅...

“ We'll need to take him to the estate.. ”

------------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina kept holding on to Kenji, slowly losing the calm she had before. As far as she knew he could be dead. Her head dropped, tears streaming from her eyes and dripping on to his face and neck.
"Kenji...please..."

She wasn't sure who she was pleading too, but she didn't know what else to do. She didn't notice Akira having come back or talking, or Asuka trying to talk to him. She just wanted Kenji to be okay.
...ΨKenji didn't seem to respond, even when Akira lifted him into his armsΨ...

Mayyflower said:
Rin made a disgusted face. "Not even close to being precious" she says
Amaya stretched. "Not much we could do" she says
Ayen tilted his head "In that case, what could we do?" he asked curiously

Len sighed and shook his head "You're wrong there, to me you're the only one that could fully understand how we ended up the way we are." he said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back