• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken laughed happily and took Kelsey's hand, skipping along with his father. "Yay! Thank you Kelsey's mom!" He said happily.
Yuto got his last few groceries before heading on his way home.
Kelsey smiled and skipped alone with him.

"Yeah no problem" she say's as she walk's away with the cart.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled and skipped alone with him.
"Yeah no problem" she say's as she walk's away with the cart.
Ken looked over at Kelsey as they left the grocery store, now slowing to a walk. "So, what do you want to do when we get to my house?" He asked. "Play dinosaurs and dragons? Knights? What will it be?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Rin grabbed her cane. "Let's go" she says
"Fine" she sighs
Ayen looked at her "Well, if you're gonna say there's nothing to do, then i'll find something that takes up the most time." he said as he crossed his arms

Len sighed and stood up "Alright, but don't blame me if this back fires." he said as he walked over to her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and pecked her lips "Which do you want it to be?" he asked with a whisper before pressing against her a bit
Dakota smiled and shrugged lightly, pecking him back "It sure does sound nice being carried around, but I wouldn't expect you to do that" she said as she giggled.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this and holds Kenai close her bright blue eyes looking to him* "This good point Mate wait tell Crystal know she have pups, Crystal all sweaty now yes yes yes."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai kissed her forehead and hugged her before looking at her "Well feel free to use the shower if you want, its just next door" he said with a nod.

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled. "Did I distract you?" He asks
Kairassi shrugged a bit then laughed "A little, I'd be lying if I said no" she said as she placed the console in her pocket.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and shrugged lightly, pecking him back "It sure does sound nice being carried around, but I wouldn't expect you to do that" she said as she giggled.
Kenai kissed her forehead and hugged her before looking at her "Well feel free to use the shower if you want, its just next door" he said with a nod.

Kairassi shrugged a bit then laughed "A little, I'd be lying if I said no" she said as she placed the console in her pocket.
*she nods at this and heads down to the next door completely naked and uses the shower she doesn't know on the door either*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at her "Well, if you're gonna say there's nothing to do, then i'll find something that takes up the most time." he said as he crossed his arms
Len sighed and stood up "Alright, but don't blame me if this back fires." he said as he walked over to her.
Amaya mumbled something under her breath. "Im perfectly fine having nothing to do" she says

Rin rolled her eyes. "Do you mind if I teleport us somewhere?" she asks. "Wait where are we gonna go?" she asks

TheDragoon said:
Ken looked over at Kelsey as they left the grocery store, now slowing to a walk. "So, what do you want to do when we get to my house?" He asked. "Play dinosaurs and dragons? Knights? What will it be?" He asked.
"well... what do you usually play?" she ask's.

Nonalaka said:

Luke stood up. "Oh Im sorry" he says with a chuckle

Nonalaka said:
Roland chuckled and smiled at her "Thats does sound rather logical," he said before pressing his forehead to hers "but, i believe i asked which would you prefer." he said teasingly as he looked into her eyes

Mayyflower said:
Amaya mumbled something under her breath. "Im perfectly fine having nothing to do" she says
Rin rolled her eyes. "Do you mind if I teleport us somewhere?" she asks. "Wait where are we gonna go?" she asks
Len shrugged his shoulders "I don't care if you teleport, and as for where, well i don't know." he said as he grabbed her free hand.

Ayen sighed "Of course you are, why wouldn't you be?" he said as he shook his head

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this and heads down to the next door completely naked and uses the shower she doesn't know on the door either*

[/QUOTE]
"Crystal! Your cl-" she was already gone, Kenai simply sighed as shook his head lightly as he got himself dressed. Stretching a bit as he then walked out to the hall, he turned his head and noticed the bathroom door was open even though crystal was in there. "Crystal, you are supposed to close the door when you're showering" he called out before quickly closing the door before anyone else passed. She still had so much to learn by the looks of it he thought to himself.

LunaCrosby said:
"well... what do you usually play?" she ask's.
Ken smiled more at her, his grin almost defying any inch of unhappiness that tried to taint him. "I usually play dragons with my sister, it's a lot of fun." He said with a laugh.

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled more at her, his grin almost defying any inch of unhappiness that tried to taint him. "I usually play dragons with my sister, it's a lot of fun." He said with a laugh.
"Then let's play that!" she said excitedly.

...❦Asuka scrambling to her feet and went over towards Lumina and Akira, putting a hand on her shoulder as a type of comfort. She wasn't exactly good at these comforting things, but she did the best she could. Though Asuka was sure that the only thing that could calm her down was seeing Kenji alive and okay❦...

"Lumina, it's best that I take you back home... you can probably see Kenji when he's better."

-----

@Lumina @Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...back when i was in high school, i did marching band. it was really fun though. when we compete, we always get 1st place. i do have a video of it on my iPhone. wanna see?''
*She said as she looked at Nanami*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami's eyes lit up in excitement and she nodded her head, eager to see the video of Fuyumi. "Yeah! That would be awesome!"

Mayyflower said:
Luke stood up. "Oh Im sorry" he says with a chuckle
Kairassi shook her head and smoked happily "Its okay, I'm very easily distracted its not like you did it on purpose you just walked past me" she said with a giggle.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled and smiled at her "Thats does sound rather logical," he said before pressing his forehead to hers "but, i believe i asked which would you prefer." he said teasingly as he looked into her eyes
Dakota smiled as she looked back at him "Do I have to answer?, because I think you know it already ~" she said with a giggle.

...♅Akira walked over towards an alter that was built in the backyard. He placed Kenji down and positioned his detached arm directly at his stump, placing them together. This cause Kenji to jerk forward in pain out of reflex. He remained passed out. Akira spoke as a golden light began surrounding Kenji, it pooling from the alter itself. When the golden light subsided, Kenji's arm was reattached, and his wounds had been healed. Akira spoke as he placed his hand onto Kenji's chest♅...

“ I'm sorry.. ”

...♅At that moment, Akira vanished♅...

-----------------------------------

@WeirdPrincess @Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as she looked back at him "Do I have to answer?, because I think you know it already ~" she said with a giggle.
Roland shook his head "How ever might i know already? I now a mind reader~" he said jokingly as he lowered one of his arms then slid it underneath her legs "I'm afraid you might still need to answer." he said playfully

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "How ever might i know already? I now a mind reader~" he said jokingly as he lowered one of his arms then slid it underneath her legs "I'm afraid you might still need to answer." he said playfully
Dakota laughed "Alright fine" she said as she nuzzled him for a moment "I'd prefer it as an offer"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Alright fine" she said as she nuzzled him for a moment "I'd prefer it as an offer"
Roland chuckled and nuzzled her "Okay, as long as you say you want it." he said softly before pecking her lips and picking her up as he stood up, slightly cradling her against himself.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka scrambling to her feet and went over towards Lumina and Akira, putting a hand on her shoulder as a type of comfort. She wasn't exactly good at these comforting things, but she did the best she could. Though Asuka was sure that the only thing that could calm her down was seeing Kenji alive and okay❦...
"Lumina, it's best that I take you back home... you can probably see Kenji when he's better."

-----

@Lumina @Fukushima Akira
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] @Lumina
Lumina looked toward Akira as he disappeared, feeling like she was going to collapse when Asuka came toward her, feeling her hand on her shoulder. Her gaze went up to Asuka's face, a stray tear falling down hers. Her eyes widened a slight bit when Asuka told her to go back home.

"N-no, please... take me back to the estate... I-I wanna make sure he's okay for real..."

She didn't want to leave him, not now. Perhaps she wanted to be there when he woke up, or something silly like that. But she just wanted to make sure he was going to be okay.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami's eyes lit up in excitement and she nodded her head, eager to see the video of Fuyumi. "Yeah! That would be awesome!"
*Fuyumi nodded before she showed Nanami her marching band show* (would provide video, but i would rather show it when the marching season's over with)

TheDragoon said:
Back at home, Noir was getting lunch ready for Lilliana. She knew she could just paint the food for her, but she figured her actual cooking skills would all but disappear if she relied too much on her powers.

Lilliana was sitting in her room, reading a book. All the lights were off except the one near her bed. She read best that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back