• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Yuto smirked a bit and whispered softly back to her. "Well why don't we find out~" He said before he picked her up bridal style and going to the bedroom.
((I say we fade with them xD ))

Ken opened the door to his and Lilliana's room, turning on the light. "Lily!!!" He said excitedly, tackling her in a hug. "You got to meet my new best friend in the whole in entire world! Her name is Kelsey!" He said. "Say hi Kelsey!"

@LunaCrosby
Kelsey smiled and waved "Hi Kelsey! er, I mean Hi Lilly!" she said, a bit flustered from messing up.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Hey guys! We're baaaack~(me and my characters, that is). Sorry for bailing on those who I,well, bailed on. Is anyone interested in ro'ing with any of my characters?)

[/QUOTE]
((I've got Elyse xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled and waved "Hi Kelsey! er, I mean Hi Lilly!" she said, a bit flustered from messing up.
@Lumina
Lilliana recoiled a bit from the light, the brightness hurting her eyes. It had been hurting her eyes more often, so she preferred the dark. But now the light was on, and she was being hugged by Ken. She smiled into the hug, though she broke it to look at Kelsey. "Um... hello..." Her shy side of strangers was starting to come out, but she kept it together. "It's... nice to meet you."

@TheDragoon

Lumina said:
((I've got Elyse xD ))
(Sounds great! We can pick up with her training her powers back up. Or something else, if you have anything in mind?)

Lumina said:
Lilliana recoiled a bit from the light, the brightness hurting her eyes. It had been hurting her eyes more often, so she preferred the dark. But now the light was on, and she was being hugged by Ken. She smiled into the hug, though she broke it to look at Kelsey. "Um... hello..." Her shy side of strangers was starting to come out, but she kept it together. "It's... nice to meet you."

@TheDragoon
Ken beamed at Lilliana with that same sweet smile he never seemed to lose no matter what happened. "We're gonna play dragons! Do you wanna join in!?" He asked, bouncing up and down, hoping that she would play.

TheDragoon said:
Ken beamed at Lilliana with that same sweet smile he never seemed to lose no matter what happened. "We're gonna play dragons! Do you wanna join in!?" He asked, bouncing up and down, hoping that she would play.
@LunaCrosby

TheDragoon said:
Kelsey looked at them both, smiling widely. excited to learn how to play this dragon game.

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka walked ahead a little and gazed at the house in front of her, wondering if Akira was inside or he was somewhere. Upon hearing Lumina's voice, she turned slightly and gave her a nervous smile before speaking, soon walking forward again❦...
"I understand. He's in the backyard, I believe... by an alter or at the alter really."

View attachment 176471
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] @Lumina
Lumina nodded, grasping Asuka's hand with trembling hands. She looked up at her with watery eyes, but within it was sincere gratitude. Her wings seemed to droop a bit less at the thought of Kenji being okay.

"Thank you. Really."

And with that she ran toward the backyard of the estate, or where she thought the backyard might be. Eventually she found it... and she saw Kenji lying motionless on it. She nearly stumbled seeing him, out of surprise and joy, but she made her way over to him faster than she had ever run before. She reached him, holding his head gently with one hand, placing her other hand on his chest.

"Oh, Kenji... you're okay..."

At her words tears of relief found her eyes, staining her cheeks wet once more.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Sounds great! We can pick up with her training her powers back up. Or something else, if you have anything in mind?)

[/QUOTE]
((We can do that! Though I moved her back in town by the school.... xD ))

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, grasping Asuka's hand with trembling hands. She looked up at her with watery eyes, but within it was sincere gratitude. Her wings seemed to droop a bit less at the thought of Kenji being okay.
"Thank you. Really."

And with that she ran toward the backyard of the estate, or where she thought the backyard might be. Eventually she found it... and she saw Kenji lying motionless on it. She nearly stumbled seeing him, out of surprise and joy, but she made her way over to him faster than she had ever run before. She reached him, holding his head gently with one hand, placing her other hand on his chest.

"Oh, Kenji... you're okay..."

At her words tears of relief found her eyes, staining her cheeks wet once more.
...ΨKenji slowly opened his eyes and spoke, his grasp tightening on Lumina's handΨ...

“ O-oh.. hi Lumi-chan~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji slowly opened his eyes and spoke, his grasp tightening on Lumina's handΨ...
“ O-oh.. hi Lumi-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina literally gasped hearing Kenji's voice, her gaze moving to his face. Seeing him awake, and alright, caused the tears she felt in her eyes to fall down her face, and she managed out a smile, trying to hold back sobs as she did so.

"K-Kenji! Oh thank god..."

She ran her hand through his hair, tightening her own hand on his. She had never felt more relieved in her life.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at them both, smiling widely. excited to learn how to play this dragon game.
@Lumina
TheDragoon said:
Lilliana looked between Kelsey and Ken, and their insistance upon playing the dragon game. Of course part of her wanted to play with them... but another part didn't, wanting to stay by herself in her room. That isolation was something she found solace in recently, probably from what her father told her. If she could be by herself, she could keep Ken and her parents safe. She gave them a small smile, stepping away from Ken a bit. "Ah... it's, um, you two should go have fun. I have studying I should do." It wasn't exactly a lie, it was a book on magic that she had been reading before they came in.

Lumina said:
((We can do that! Though I moved her back in town by the school.... xD ))
(That's a-ok! Just make a post, maybe about her waking up for the day, or whatever she is up to. I handle things from there ^.^)

Lumina said:
Lumina literally gasped hearing Kenji's voice, her gaze moving to his face. Seeing him awake, and alright, caused the tears she felt in her eyes to fall down her face, and she managed out a smile, trying to hold back sobs as she did so.
"K-Kenji! Oh thank god..."

She ran her hand through his hair, tightening her own hand on his. She had never felt more relieved in her life.
...ΨKenji smiled and placed his free hand onto Lumina's cheek, wiping the tears away from her face with his thumb. He spokeΨ...

“ Hey, didn't I say you shouldn't cry?~ We're both fine, so there's nothing to worry about~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and placed his free hand onto Lumina's cheek, wiping the tears away from her face with his thumb. He spokeΨ...
“ Hey, didn't I say you shouldn't cry?~ We're both fine, so there's nothing to worry about~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina laughed a bit, causing a few stray tears to fall on to his hand. She closed her eyes against his touch for a moment, before looking down at Kenji again.

"I-I know, just seeing you like that... I-I..."

She leaned down, pressing her lips against him for a moment, kissing him deeper than she had ever kissed anyone... ever.

"I thought I might have lost you, and I didn't know what I would do."

Her last sentence came out as a scared whisper.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](That's a-ok! Just make a post, maybe about her waking up for the day, or whatever she is up to. I handle things from there ^.^)

[/QUOTE]
Elyse opened her eyes, looking up at the cieling of the dorm room. She yawned, sitting up. She figured now was a good enough time as any to get up and get dressed. Maybe go for a walk on the town? It had been a long time since she had done that. So, she got dressed, ate breakfast, and made her way toward town, humming a tune she heard somewhere.

Lumina said:
Lilliana looked between Kelsey and Ken, and their insistance upon playing the dragon game. Of course part of her wanted to play with them... but another part didn't, wanting to stay by herself in her room. That isolation was something she found solace in recently, probably from what her father told her. If she could be by herself, she could keep Ken and her parents safe. She gave them a small smile, stepping away from Ken a bit. "Ah... it's, um, you two should go have fun. I have studying I should do." It wasn't exactly a lie, it was a book on magic that she had been reading before they came in.
Kelsey looked between the two she doesn't wanna play? she thought, staying quiet.

@TheDragoon

Lumina said:
Lumina laughed a bit, causing a few stray tears to fall on to his hand. She closed her eyes against his touch for a moment, before looking down at Kenji again.
"I-I know, just seeing you like that... I-I..."

She leaned down, pressing her lips against him for a moment, kissing him deeper than she had ever kissed anyone... ever.

"I thought I might have lost you, and I didn't know what I would do."

Her last sentence came out as a scared whisper.
...ΨKenji kissed Lumina back before she spoke. He replied in a whispered toneΨ...

“ It's okay. You won't lose me, we'll be together forever, I promise~ ”

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Hey guys! We're baaaack~(me and my characters, that is). Sorry for bailing on those who I,well, bailed on. Is anyone interested in ro'ing with any of my characters?)

[/QUOTE]
(me im new and will be on and off until like the 18th aka my 18th bday)

drea got up from his "cat nap" in the woods and decided to walk around the town for a while finally sitting down at a bench to eat a sandwich he bought

"well days going good so far...please just be a normal town for once" he said mumbling that second part to himself

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji kissed Lumina back before she spoke. He replied in a whispered toneΨ...
“ It's okay. You won't lose me, we'll be together forever, I promise~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina closed her eyes, nodding at him. She couldn't help believe his words.

"...okay."

It was almost a whisper. She looked down at him, her eyes still worried.

"Are you really okay...? You were nearly dead, f-from fighting A..."

She almost flinched back at thinking of what had happened.

Lumina said:
Lumina closed her eyes, nodding at him. She couldn't help believe his words.
"...okay."

It was almost a whisper. She looked down at him, her eyes still worried.

"Are you really okay...? You were nearly dead, f-from fighting A..."

She almost flinched back at thinking of what had happened.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he slowly sat upΨ...

“ I'm fine. I dunno what happened after I passed out, but I seem to be stronger than before, and I feel perfectly fine~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he slowly sat upΨ...
“ I'm fine. I dunno what happened after I passed out, but I seem to be stronger than before, and I feel perfectly fine~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina helped him sit up, the worry still not leaving her face.

"Asuka calmed Akira down, a-and he brought you back here... but still..."

She couldn't get the image of both the near-dead Kenji and the out-of-control Akira out of her mind. If she hadn't gotten there when she did, then maybe... she bit her lip, trying to calm herself down. Of course, seeing Kenji okay was definitely helping, but still.

Lumina said:
Lumina helped him sit up, the worry still not leaving her face.
"Asuka calmed Akira down, a-and he brought you back here... but still..."

She couldn't get the image of both the near-dead Kenji and the out-of-control Akira out of her mind. If she hadn't gotten there when she did, then maybe... she bit her lip, trying to calm herself down. Of course, seeing Kenji okay was definitely helping, but still.
...ΨKenji sat so that his legs dangled off of the alter. He took a gentle grip of Lumina's hands and spoke, a reassuring smile soon forming on his faceΨ...

“ Lumi-chan, I'm fine~ You don't need to worry~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji sat so that his legs dangled off of the alter. He took a gentle grip of Lumina's hands and spoke, a reassuring smile soon forming on his faceΨ...
“ Lumi-chan, I'm fine~ You don't need to worry~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked at him, trying to put her worries at ease. But for her, a chronic overthinker, it wasn't so easy.

"I know... as long as you're okay... that's all that matters to me."

She held his hands, leaning into him, closing her eyes. She felt and heard his heat beat in his chest, exhaling a gasped sigh of relief, truly feeling him be alright.

Lumina said:
Elyse opened her eyes, looking up at the cieling of the dorm room. She yawned, sitting up. She figured now was a good enough time as any to get up and get dressed. Maybe go for a walk on the town? It had been a long time since she had done that. So, she got dressed, ate breakfast, and made her way toward town, humming a tune she heard somewhere.
Kili floated through the air, unsure of what he should do, until a familiar voice reached his ears, a voice that warmed his body, and set his heart beating faster than before. The Demon lord flew close to the ground, and casting a quiet spell, he turned invisible as he flew up behind Elise. Laughing quietly to himself, he pressed a finger to the small of her back, and slid up slowly.

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back