• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Elyse felt Kili hug against him and she breathed out, trying not to cry as well. She couldn't believe he was actually here... he had just left so suddenly, without saying anything, and she didn't understand why... she had been alone, for so long, and now he was finally back... sniffing back tears of her own she pulled away from the hug, looking at him.
"Youre... really back?"

It came out a bit more timid than she had anticipated.
Kili pulled back, tipping Elyse's chin up to look him in the eyes. He smirked playfully, as his hand slid up to her cheek. "If you're still in doubt, you could always kiss me to confirm it~."

Despite his expression and words, Kili was surprised. Mostly by his own actions. He had meant to simply confirm her belief, not go so far as to ask a kiss from her, or any of what he was doing. He was pretty sure he couldnt even elicit a smirk of his own will, under normal circumstances. He cursed Killia, for probably being the cause of this.

TheDragoon said:
Mari suddenly felt a sharp pain in her head as she laid on her mother's lap, wincing in pain and whimpering. "Momma... Momma my head..." She said as it began. Suddenly noise started blaring in her ears and the pain doubled in strength, her eyes widening, now clutching her head as tears streamed down her face. "Momma! Help! Momma!" She shrieked before a symbol that indicated that she was the alpha appeared on her forehead, still shrieking in pain.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsumi only rubbed her back as the pain started to feel less*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi only rubbed her back as the pain started to feel less*

[/QUOTE]
Mari slowly got up, her eyes blank and her smile gone. "...Die, you piece of trash." Was all she said before a large thorny curropted vine wrapped itself around Natsumi in a tight grip. Mari waved her hand and commanded the vine to throw here, doing so with amazing force, slamming her down in the main garden.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea does a front flip and lands it as soon as his feet touch the ground he does a 180 turn facing the new opponent
" what do you want!" he says drawing his sword

[/QUOTE]
"Hehe~ Come on, you don't really think that's going to stop me, do you?~"

Madoka's voice fell off as a huge gap appeared in the dust cloud, a sign of supernatural movement. An instant later, Dream felt a pair of arms wrap drape over his shoulder, followed by a quiet whisper. "I got you ~"

Mayyflower said:
"How about.... the...." she stops cause all the places she wants to go involves seeing. "Oh nevermind" she says with a frown
Amaya rolled her eyes and went to the living room
Ayen sighed and followed her

Len shook his head "And what did i already say?" he asked as he looked over at her.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Hehe~ Come on, you don't really think that's going to stop me, do you?~"
Madoka's voice fell off as a huge gap appeared in the dust cloud, a sign of supernatural movement. An instant later, Dream felt a pair of arms wrap drape over his shoulder, followed by a quiet whisper. "I got you ~"

[/QUOTE]
drea relaxed and sheathed his sword realizing madoka meant no harm and darted off into the woods.

"Aww....Why are yo-wait...you're not...come back here!" Madoka called out, before crouching on all fours, and dashing after Drea into the woods.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Aww....Why are yo-wait...you're not...come back here!" Madoka called out, before crouching on all fours, and dashing after Drea into the woods.

[/QUOTE]
in a flash of dark energy drea vanished into seemingly thin air

'well great choice there just show her where your house is' drea thought to him self from the tree above

TheDragoon said:
Mari slowly got up, her eyes blank and her smile gone. "...Die, you piece of trash." Was all she said before a large thorny curropted vine wrapped itself around Natsumi in a tight grip. Mari waved her hand and commanded the vine to throw here, doing so with amazing force, slamming her down in the main garden.
*Natsumi soon recovered and used Endless on Mari making her feel endless and intense pain as she got up. She then looked at Mari as she had an emotionless face but inside she didnt wanna cast Endless on Mari*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed and followed her
Len shook his head "And what did i already say?" he asked as he looked over at her.
Amaya layed down on the couch and turned on the tv.

Rin sighed. "I don't know" shshe

Mayyflower said:
Amaya layed down on the couch and turned on the tv.
Rin sighed. "I don't know" shshe
Len nodded "So do you still want to go outside?" he asked softly

Ayen sat on the edge of the couch and looked over at her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi soon recovered and used Endless on Mari making her feel endless and intense pain as she got up. She then looked at Mari as she had an emotionless face but inside she didnt wanna cast Endless on Mari*

[/QUOTE]
Mari looked like the pain was hardly even affecting her. "Fool, you plan on defeating me with that silly attack like you do everyone else? Pathetic." Mari said. Inside however, Mari was feeling endless amounts of pain, but she did her best and ignored them, unable to control her own body. A golem of rocks began forming behind her. It roared as it began rushing towards her, vines and plants sprouting out to attack Natsumi as well.

SF20150630_Avenger.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "So do you still want to go outside?" he asked softly
Ayen sat on the edge of the couch and looked over at her.
"Nope, there's nothing for me to do" she says

Amaya sighed. "How long are you just gonna sit down there and stare?" She asks teasingly

Mayyflower said:
"Nope, there's nothing for me to do" she says
Amaya sighed. "How long are you just gonna sit down there and stare?" She asks teasingly
Ayen smirked down at her "Til i think of something to do." he answered playfully as he slightly licked his lips

Len sighed "In that case i might just go and take a nap." he said as he let go of her hand,

TheDragoon said:
Mari looked like the pain was hardly even affecting her. "Fool, you plan on defeating me with that silly attack like you do everyone else? Pathetic." Mari said. Inside however, Mari was feeling endless amounts of pain, but she did her best and ignored them, unable to control her own body. A golem of rocks began forming behind her. It roared as it began rushing towards her, vines and plants sprouting out to attack Natsumi as well.
SF20150630_Avenger.jpg
*It wasnt long until Natsumi's eyes turned black as her hot pink irises glowed before she she stood still as a barrage of sharp bladed blazing weapons were summoned and thrown at the golem as the Endless spell ended*

''how dare you challenge me...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*It wasnt long until Natsumi's eyes turned black as her hot pink irises glowed before she she stood still as a barrage of sharp bladed blazing weapons were summoned and thrown at the golem as the Endless spell ended*
''how dare you challenge me...''

[/QUOTE]
The golem stumbled back a bit before pointing it's rocky arm at Natsumi and firing a endless barrage of rocks at her while a series of vines coming from the golem began to slither towards her quickly, trying to trap her.

TheDragoon said:
The golem stumbled back a bit before pointing it's rocky arm at Natsumi and firing a endless barrage of rocks at her while a series of vines coming from the golem began to slither towards her quickly, trying to trap her.
*Natsumi soon swung her arms outward as an explosion occurred, Natsumi being the center of the explosion destroying anything coming her way until Natsumi charged forward with duel swords and dozens of spiritual swords behind her all pointing at Mari*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi soon swung her arms outward as an explosion occurred, Natsumi being the center of the explosion destroying anything coming her way until Natsumi charged forward with duel swords and dozens of spiritual swords behind her all pointing at Mari*

[/QUOTE]
The vines lashed out and got her, hoisting her into the air and stopping her assault from the front. The golem then punched Natsumi over and over and over and over, Mari laughing maniacally. Inside she was crying her eyes out because she was watching herself beat the one she loved to death. "Your resistance is futile!" She yelled as the golem slammed her into the ground and kicked her away, large rocks slamming through the mansion. "With this new power, you'll never be able to beat me!"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili pulled back, tipping Elyse's chin up to look him in the eyes. He smirked playfully, as his hand slid up to her cheek. "If you're still in doubt, you could always kiss me to confirm it~."
Despite his expression and words, Kili was surprised. Mostly by his own actions. He had meant to simply confirm her belief, not go so far as to ask a kiss from her, or any of what he was doing. He was pretty sure he couldnt even elicit a smirk of his own will, under normal circumstances. He cursed Killia, for probably being the cause of this.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse gave another teary smile, bringing her hand to rest on the hand on her own face, leaning in and pressing her lips to his. Feeling him this way... he really was back. Tears of happiness fell from her eyes, now actually streaking down her cheeks. Her hands gripped his shirt as if she was scared he would disappear right from under her grasp.

"I've missed you."

She whispered it, almost desperately.

TheDragoon said:
The vines lashed out and got her, hoisting her into the air and stopping her assault from the front. The golem then punched Natsumi over and over and over and over, Mari laughing maniacally. Inside she was crying her eyes out because she was watching herself beat the one she loved to death. "Your resistance is futile!" She yelled as the golem slammed her into the ground and kicked her away, large rocks slamming through the mansion. "With this new power, you'll never be able to beat me!"
*As Natsumi got up she was smiling as she looked at Mari*

''beating you...? ha...hahaha...''

*Her eyes glowed more that now a spiritual purple dragon was flying around Natsumi*

''beat me if you can..!!''

*She said as her eyes turned purple and became slit like a dragon's as the spiritual dragon opened its eyes as they both attack mari as if they were one. Natsumi soon made her hand open as if she was making a claw out of it as the dragon made a claw*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*As Natsumi got up she was smiling as she looked at Mari*
''beating you...? ha...hahaha...''

*Her eyes glowed more that now a spiritual purple dragon was flying around Natsumi*

''beat me if you can..!!''

*She said as her eyes turned purple and became slit like a dragon's as the spiritual dragon opened its eyes as they both attack mari as if they were one. Natsumi soon made her hand open as if she was making a claw out of it as the dragon made a claw*

[/QUOTE]
Mari's eyes widened before she abandoned the golem, hoping away and running through the garden. The golem screamed it broke into many pieces, it's remains burning into dust. A series of Venus fly traps began sprouting around Natsumi and the dragon, looking hungry.

TheDragoon said:
Mari's eyes widened before she abandoned the golem, hoping away and running through the garden. The golem screamed it broke into many pieces, it's remains burning into dust. A series of Venus fly traps began sprouting around Natsumi and the dragon, looking hungry.
*Natsumi soon blew air at them as the spiritual dragon turned into a physical form and blew fire at the fly traps and burned them all*

turning his head drea sees the venus fly traps

"great another creature town...well looks like she needs help" he mumbles to himself

drea flies off in phoenix form twords the fly traps burning to them to a crisp and screeching a 'hello' to natsumi

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi soon blew air at them as the spiritual dragon turned into a physical form and blew fire at the fly traps and burned them all*

[/QUOTE]
It looks like Mari managed to get away...

TheDragoon said:
It looks like Mari managed to get away...
*Natsumi soon jumped into the air as her dragon flew up with her. She then spoke before the dragon searched until it spotted Mari and swooped in and grabbed her. It soon dropped her into the swimming pool where Natsumi was. Natsumi soon pulled her out and looked at Mari with disappoint*

''Mari...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back