• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked down at her "Til i think of something to do." he answered playfully as he slightly licked his lips
Len sighed "In that case i might just go and take a nap." he said as he let go of her hand,
Amaya smirked back before sitting up and changing the channel. "Until then I'll watch tv" she says

Rin nods. "Okay" she says quietly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi soon jumped into the air as her dragon flew up with her. She then spoke before the dragon searched until it spotted Mari and swooped in and grabbed her. It soon dropped her into the swimming pool where Natsumi was. Natsumi soon pulled her out and looked at Mari with disappoint*
''Mari...''

[/QUOTE]
Mari glowered with eyes that were not her own, struggling. "Put me down you monster! I'll destroy you and your family!" She yelled. Mari watched in horror. "M-Momma... That isn't me..." She said softly, shaking from inside her body.

Suddenly, a man with white hair and glasses came out of nowhere, kicking her into the pool while pulling Mari out and setting her behind him. "Don't worry my sweet... The Armdra will take care of this little nuisance..." He said before he snapped his fingers and a strange robot flew down from the sky, with spinning blades for arms.

Armada:

evil-robots-5b.jpg

Akaba:

latest

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi soon blew air at them as

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi soon jumped into the air as her dragon flew up with her. She then spoke before the dragon searched until it spotted Mari and swooped in and grabbed her. It soon dropped her into the swimming pool where Natsumi was. Natsu

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi soon jumped into the air as her dragon flew up with her. She then spoke before the dragon searched until it spotted Mari and swooped in and grabbed her. It soon dropped her into the swimming pool where Natsumi was. Natsumi soon pulled her out and looked at Mari with disappoint*

''Mari...''

[/QUOTE]
drea shifts to shade form

"so one hi two who is this"

his hand shifts to his sword in case he needs it

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Lumina said:
Lumina looked at Kenji, her cheeks heating in embarassment. It probably looked really weird to just see her spinning and moving all weird across the lawn. She got a little timid and shy, playing with the ends of her hair and she looked between him and the ground.
"W-well, I just got excited cuz I always feel better i-in warmer places..."

She looked back up at him, still slightly embarrassed.
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he began walking towards LuminaΨ...

“ It's fine~ We both have similar powers, being that it revolves around fire~ ”

----------------------------

...♅Akira closed his eyes and spoke as he slowly inhaled♅...

Skilled only at making excuses that justify nothing, I'm someone whose life has no value..

...♅Akira was suddenly wrapped in chains and surrounded by water, the front of his body against what seemed to be the floor. A voice suddenly rang out, causing Akira to lazily look up, then back to the ground. He had been dragged into his inner world♅...

“ Now do you hate yourself? ”

tumblr_mqna04zsyc1rw0ls2o1_500_zpsy7i7hzv6.gif

...♅Akira was then confronted by an all white being, almost being identical to him in every way. It spoke as it stood up and looked at Akira, pointing it's finger and smiling at him♅...

Hello. It's been a while, my King..

mlr48b_zpsba1s5axf.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied as he began walking towards LuminaΨ...
“ It's fine~ We both have similar powers, being that it revolves around fire~ ”

----------------------------

...♅Akira closed his eyes and spoke as he slowly inhaled♅...

Skilled only at making excuses that justify nothing, I'm someone whose life has no value..

...♅Akira was suddenly wrapped in chains and surrounded by water, the front of his body against what seemed to be the floor. A voice suddenly rang out, causing Akira to lazily look up, then back to the ground. He had been dragged into his inner world♅...

“ Now do you hate yourself? ”

tumblr_mqna04zsyc1rw0ls2o1_500_zpsy7i7hzv6.gif

...♅Akira was then confronted by an all white being, almost being identical to him in every way. It spoke as it stood up and looked at Akira, pointing it's finger and smiling at him♅...

Hello. It's been a while, my King..

mlr48b_zpsba1s5axf.gif

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, looking at Kenji. She had completely forgotten about that. She laughed, sheepishly rubbing the back of her head as she looked at him.

"A-ah, yeah. That's right... maybe that's why it was easy for you to help me learn how to control fire."

She spun around to look at the misty backyard. It was a pretty sight, seeing everything covered in a light fog. It wasn't a scene you got to see all that often, even if people considered it annoying.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]

[/QUOTE]
*points a gun at Ashel (Drea)*

''sorry this is for friends and family only''

*pulls trigger*

TheDragoon said:

Suddenly, a man with white hair and glasses came out of nowhere, kicking her into the pool while pulling Mari out and setting her behind him. "Don't worry my sweet... The Armdra will take care of this little nuisance..." He said before he snapped his fingers and a strange robot flew down from the sky, with spinning blades for arms.

Armada:

evil-robots-5b.jpg

Akaba:

latest

*Natsumi soon got out of the water and looked at the robot*

''huh......yknow, that looks like a tentacle monster you'd see in--''

*She soon felt a sudden pain in her chest as she clenched on her clothes tightly*

''n-nah....a-ah.....ahaa...!!! AHHHH!!!!!''

*She started screaming as she was a spiritual form of her Fallen form appeared and started to disappear. Natsumi soon started screaming as she looked around a little confused of what happened*

''what...huh..?''

*She soon heard her cell phone ring before she answered it*

''hello--''

''DOMO~~!!!!''

*A voice screamed loudly from her phone that Akaba and Mari was able to hear it as Natsumi held the phone away from her ear*

''DAMMIT NATSUKO, YOU DONT SCREAM INTO THE PHONE YOU IDIOT!!!!''

''sorry~''

''*sigh* what is it? im kinda busy right now...''

''yeah, so you and Natsuru arent Fallen anymore''

*Natsumi's eyes widened a little before replying*

''we arent?''

''nope~''

''oh...nice timing. thanks''

*She said before she hung up and looked at the robot, soon looking back down at the swimming pool as it seemed to get deeper as a sea-dinosaur sprung from it and ate the robot soon descending back into the water disappearing completely as the water looked normal again like a normal swimming pool. She then turned to Akaba*

''nuisance..? i dont think you understand really. do you
want me to kill you sir? im Mari's guardian...''

*She soon started to walk slowly towards Akaba in an annoyed fashion*

''you call her your sweet...sounds pedophilic...dont you think? what business do you have with her?''

Lumina said:
Elyse gave another teary smile, bringing her hand to rest on the hand on her own face, leaning in and pressing her lips to his. Feeling him this way... he really was back. Tears of happiness fell from her eyes, now actually streaking down her cheeks. Her hands gripped his shirt as if she was scared he would disappear right from under her grasp.
"I've missed you."

She whispered it, almost desperately.
Kili leaned into the kiss despite his own surprise. Whether or not it was his own descicion to do it or not, he was happy to reciprocate her feelings. It had been so long since he'd been able to touch her, to feel her breath on his skin, her lips on his lips. It was refreshing.

Breaking the kiss, he smiled back at her, and nodded. "I missed you, too, Ellie. I missed you so much..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked back before sitting up and changing the channel. "Until then I'll watch tv" she says
Rin nods. "Okay" she says quietly
Len looks over at her "You sound like you could use a nap." he said softly

Ayen moved over to Amaya on the couch and placed a hand on her cheek opposite of him and turns her head to face him "Can you tell what i'm thinking?" he asked playfully

SoulofTobi said:
Len looks over at her "You sound like you could use a nap." he said softly
Ayen moved over to Amaya on the couch and placed a hand on her cheek opposite of him and turns her head to face him "Can you tell what i'm thinking?" he asked playfully
"Ill go to the couch and sleep" she says

Amaya blushed. "Your hands are cold" she says "and yes I do know what your thinking" she says

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, looking at Kenji. She had completely forgotten about that. She laughed, sheepishly rubbing the back of her head as she looked at him.
"A-ah, yeah. That's right... maybe that's why it was easy for you to help me learn how to control fire."

She spun around to look at the misty backyard. It was a pretty sight, seeing everything covered in a light fog. It wasn't a scene you got to see all that often, even if people considered it annoying.
...ΨKenji replied as he stopped beside Lumina, looking at the backyardΨ...

“ Yeah, that would make sense~ ”

Mayyflower said:
"Ill go to the couch and sleep" she says
Amaya blushed. "Your hands are cold" she says "and yes I do know what your thinking" she says
Ayen raised an eyebrow and smiled "Oh? you do? then tell me, where should my other hand go?" he asked as he moved to nuzzle his nose to hers

Len chuckled "Yeah, i guess the days of us cuddling are long gone." he said as he rested his pillow against the walk

TheDragoon said:
Akaba laughed lightly before he quickly got out a syringe and stabbed it into her, causing a really strong drowsing syrum to seep into Natsumi's veins(Basically make her unconscious for a few hours...). "Since my original target was killed, this little girl is the next best thing... Besides, why do you need her anyway? It's not like you love her or anything. Therefore... She is no longer of any importance to you." He said coldly before he tossed her aside. He then pulled out a teleporter as Mari clung to his shirt. "Come on Mari sweetie~ Let's go have some fun~" He said before he teleported away with her.
@Lumina
*Natsumi just stood there as her rage overcame the syrum before she closed her eyes tightly and spoke as she fell to the ground on one knee and punched the ground*

''no!! i wont accept this..!!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi just stood there as her rage overcame the syrum before she closed her eyes tightly and spoke as she fell to the ground on one knee and punched the ground*
''no!! i wont accept this..!!''

[/QUOTE]
There were no traces as to where they went... It was over. There was only one clue that might help her catch up. Mari had left a gas called gods essence from where she had stood. If Natsumi was able to sense it, she could trace the essence to its source.

TheDragoon said:
There were no traces as to where they went... It was over. There was only one clue that might help her catch up. Mari had left a gas called gods essence from where she had stood. If Natsumi was able to sense it, she could trace the essence to its source.
*Natsumi soon got up and fixed her hair before smelling something unusual. She then recognized it as she summoned her dragon, got on it and began after Mari and Akaba*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen raised an eyebrow and smiled "Oh? you do? then tell me, where should my other hand go?" he asked as he moved to nuzzle his nose to hers
Len chuckled "Yeah, i guess the days of us cuddling are long gone." he said as he rested his pillow against the walk
Amaya nuzzled her nose to his back. "Anywhere" she says

Rin chuckled. "Well it not exactly over we just choose not to" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi soon got up and fixed her hair before smelling something unusual. She then recognized it as she summoned her dragon, got on it and began after Mari and Akaba*

[/QUOTE]
Natsumi soon arrived at a old factory. It looked particularly empty... Everything looked moldy and broken down. How could Akaba make so many incredible inventions in such a little warehouse?

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nuzzled her nose to his back. "Anywhere" she says
Rin chuckled. "Well it not exactly over we just choose not to" she says
Len shrugged his shoulders "You got me there Rin." he said as he rested his head on his pillow

Ayen smiled "Anywhere?" he asked as he placed his hand on her leg "That's rather bold of you," he said as he started sliding his hand up area between her legs "I mean, with that i could do anything i wanted." he said playfully as he took his hand off of her right before getting to where it met the rest of her body

TheDragoon said:
Natsumi soon arrived at a old factory. It looked particularly empty... Everything looked moldy and broken down. How could Akaba make so many incredible inventions in such a little warehouse?
*Natsumi soon got off her dragon and called it off. She soon examined the place*

''well...guess il have to find the door..''

5 minutes later...

*Dozens of C4 was placed on a wall before it blew up creating a hole in the wall as Natsumi walked in*

''found the door..''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi soon got off her dragon and called it off. She soon examined the place*
''well...guess il have to find the door..''

5 minutes later...

*Dozens of C4 was placed on a wall before it blew up creating a hole in the wall as Natsumi walked in*

''found the door..''

[/QUOTE]
There had indeed, had not been a door because Akaba had a teleporter. The room was empty except for a few strange contraptions with levers. There was also the strange engraving of a circle in the ground.

TheDragoon said:
There had indeed, had not been a door because Akaba had a teleporter. The room was empty except for a few strange contraptions with levers. There was also the strange engraving of a circle in the ground.
*Natsumi examined it carefully as she summoned a katana and a gun*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi examined it carefully as she summoned a katana and a gun*

[/QUOTE]
Nothing...

((It's a puzzle
xD Hint: A rigid bar, resting on a pivot. Used to possibly activate machines...))

SoulofTobi said:
Len shrugged his shoulders "You got me there Rin." he said as he rested his head on his pillow
Ayen smiled "Anywhere?" he asked as he placed his hand on her leg "That's rather bold of you," he said as he started sliding his hand up area between her legs "I mean, with that i could do anything i wanted." he said playfully as he took his hand off of her right before getting to where it met the rest of her body
Rin smiled a little. "This room feels shady" she says

Amaya blushed a lot. "I guess you could say that" she says

TheDragoon said:
Nothing...
((It's a puzzle
xD Hint: A rigid bar, resting on a pivot. Used to possibly activate machines...))
another game huh? xD )))

*Natsumi sighed before going over to the bar then triggering it wondering what will happen*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back