• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Elyse looked at him for a moment before leaning her head forward, making their foreheads touch. She closed her eyes, moving one of her hands to interlace with his.
"You just kinda.. disappeared, so I came back here... I thought I'd just have to continue on with my life... yknow, see other people and whatnot... but... it hasn't been the same. Whyd you have to just disappear like that?"

The question had been on her mind since he just disappeared one day, and she really did think that she'd have to move on, that maybe she in fact did move on... but seeing Kili here proved that she'd never be able to do that.
Kili squeezed her hand tightly, as if he might fly away if he let go of her. Honestly, he couldn't explain what had caused him to leave. He just remembered a haze in his mind that clouded his thoughts for quite some time. The very next thing he could fully recall was being within the space between spaces, the World Xross, with no sign or clue to what he'd been up to. He frowned, and kissed Elyse again.

"I...honestly, I can't remember alot of things after I left...I...I had hoped you might have had an idea, that I might have told you something before I left. But I guess not. That worries me. But not as much as being with you again comforts me."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji continued walking until they reached the living room. He spoke as he looked over towards the kitchenΨ...
“ Hm, let's see~ We could start with some hot chocolate?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled, taking a seat in the nearest chair. She smiled at Kenji, nodding at the idea of it.

"I've heard of hot chocolate... but ive heard it's good. That sounds like a good idea."

Her wings fluttered in anticipation, wondering what it would taste like.

TheDragoon said:
The Armada went over to the spot that the smoke grenade was thrown, scanning the area but finding nothing. So it resumed its search.
The dense forest was thick and had many thorny twisted branches. It would be impossible to track Mari if it weren't for the gods essence she had leaked. Sharp hisses from animals inside as well as tiny poisonous bugs crawled around in the darkness, waiting to strike Natsumi without warning.
''Disappear..''

*She said as she made an explosion as the trees cleared. She planned to do that every once in a while throughout the forest as she searched*

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled, taking a seat in the nearest chair. She smiled at Kenji, nodding at the idea of it.
"I've heard of hot chocolate... but ive heard it's good. That sounds like a good idea."

Her wings fluttered in anticipation, wondering what it would taste like.
...ΨKenji smiled back at Lumina and replied as he walked into the kitchen, soon getting milk from the refrigerator, and then the cups and hot chocolate powder from the cupboardΨ...

“ Heard? You mean, you've never tasted hot chocolate?~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Disappear..''
*She said as she made an explosion as the trees cleared. She planned to do that every once in a while throughout the forest as she searched*

[/QUOTE]
Natsumi soon arrived in a dense forest clearing, a child being held in the clutches of a large series of vines. "...I thought I told you to let me go, monster..." Primal Mari muttered as the vines released her and she gazed at Natsumi with a hateful gaze. "This is where it ends for you. I had a lot of fun. But there just isn't enough room for the both of us..." She muttered before a large plantlike monster with a series of arms rose from under her and hey eyes were set a green flame. "I will make you wish you never lived!" She growled as Emrakul took form. Her strongest beast. Her very dangerous friend for a beast.

635032491025430397.jpg

((Is this a suitable battle theme?
xD ))

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili squeezed her hand tightly, as if he might fly away if he let go of her. Honestly, he couldn't explain what had caused him to leave. He just remembered a haze in his mind that clouded his thoughts for quite some time. The very next thing he could fully recall was being within the space between spaces, the World Xross, with no sign or clue to what he'd been up to. He frowned, and kissed Elyse again.
"I...honestly, I can't remember alot of things after I left...I...I had hoped you might have had an idea, that I might have told you something before I left. But I guess not. That worries me. But not as much as being with you again comforts me."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse smiled, gripping his hand tightly as he kissed her. She looked at him as the kiss broke, both happy and... now worried. He didn't remember what happened? He just... disappeared like nothing happened ... what if something happened to him while he was in that, that haze?

"I'm so happy you're back, though I can't help but wonder what happened... if I can do anything to help you find out, I will."

She gave him a smile, so glad to be able to see his face in front of her again.

"Though, for the moment, I'm just glad you're here."

Mayyflower said:
(Who do u have?)
Kalin- Phoenix/Human

Leon- Chaos Engine

The Sisters- Demonic Swords

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled back at Lumina and replied as he walked into the kitchen, soon getting milk from the refrigerator, and then the cups and hot chocolate powder from the cupboardΨ...
“ Heard? You mean, you've never tasted hot chocolate?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina shook her head, swinging her feet in the seat. She looked down at her hands, shrugging a bit.

"No. I haven't. I didn't really get to experience much growing up. A lot things in this world I haven't really done or seen. At least... not that I remember."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin- Phoenix/Human

Leon- Chaos Engine

The Sisters- Demonic Swords

[/QUOTE]
(Leon, I have origami, yoshino, kyo, Akito, Kyle and nymph)

Lumina said:
Lumina shook her head, swinging her feet in the seat. She looked down at her hands, shrugging a bit.
"No. I haven't. I didn't really get to experience much growing up. A lot things in this world I haven't really done or seen. At least... not that I remember."
...ΨKenji nodded and replied as he placed two spoonfuls of the powder in each cup, then brought a third cup from the cabinet and poured milk into itΨ...

“ I see~ Well, today you get to try the best drink in the world!~ ”

...ΨHe held the base of the cup with his hands and heated it up using his red flames. When the milk was hot enough, he poured it into on of the cups, soon repeating the process for the second cup. He then placed the empty cup into the sink and began stirring both cups of hot chocolate. When he was done stirring, he placed some whipped cream onto hot chocolate, topping it off with miniature marshmallows which slowly began to melt from the heat. He spoke as he walked over to Lumina and held the cup towards her, his smile remainingΨ...

“ Watch out, it's hot~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Natsumi soon arrived in a dense forest clearing, a child being held in the clutches of a large series of vines. "...I thought I told you to let me go, monster..." Primal Mari muttered as the vines released her and she gazed at Natsumi with a hateful gaze. "This is where it ends for you. I had a lot of fun. But there just isn't enough room for the both of us..." She muttered before a large plantlike monster with a series of arms rose from under her and hey eyes were set a green flame. "I will make you wish you never lived!" She growled as Emrakul took form. Her strongest beast. Her very dangerous friend for a beast.
635032491025430397.jpg

((Is this a suitable battle theme?
xD ))

[media]

[/media]
''so...this is how its gonna be? fine then...''

*She said as she took a deep breath and exhaled before she spoke*

*Natsuru soon appeared and looked at Natsumi*

''you called?''

''destroy this beast...''

*She said before they both spoke at the same time*

''Arise.....Healchious''

*They both said as a familiar dimensional appeared from the dimensional war*

1:23 --- 2:16

[media]

[/media]

Lumina said:
Elyse smiled, gripping his hand tightly as he kissed her. She looked at him as the kiss broke, both happy and... now worried. He didn't remember what happened? He just... disappeared like nothing happened ... what if something happened to him while he was in that, that haze?
"I'm so happy you're back, though I can't help but wonder what happened... if I can do anything to help you find out, I will."

She gave him a smile, so glad to be able to see his face in front of her again.

"Though, for the moment, I'm just glad you're here."
"I'm glad to be back with you as well. I just hope that my being here doesn't upset your life now. I don't want to hurt you any more than I have already."

Mayyflower said:
(Leon, I have origami, yoshino, kyo, Akito, Kyle and nymph)
(I'll admit, that's just a list of names to me, I don't even know what to make of any of them...)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I'll admit, that's just a list of names to me, I don't even know what to make of any of them...)

[/QUOTE]
( .-. Luke and nymph: LEVIATHAN.... Yoshino, Origami, and Kyo: SPIRITS... Kyle: An earth GOD... Akito: INCUBUS.., I don't feel like I need to explain my characters that's why we interact so we can find out about them, but it's whatever)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji nodded and replied as he placed two spoonfuls of the powder in each cup, then brought a third cup from the cabinet and poured milk into itΨ...

“ I see~ Well, today you get to try the best drink in the world!~ ”

...ΨHe held the base of the cup with his hands and heated it up using his red flames. When the milk was hot enough, he poured it into on of the cups, soon repeating the process for the second cup. He then placed the empty cup into the sink and began stirring both cups of hot chocolate. When he was done stirring, he placed some whipped cream onto hot chocolate, topping it off with miniature marshmallows which slowly began to melt from the heat. He spoke as he walked over to Lumina and held the cup towards her, his smile remainingΨ...

“ Watch out, it's hot~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina took it in her hands, not even fazed by the heat. In fact, it felt nice. She preferred it this way. She smiled at Kenji before looking down at the hot chocolate, watching the marshmallows melting in the drink. She took the cup to her mouth, slowly taking a drink. It was... very sweet! And smooth. She looked back up at Kenji, smiling at him, whipped cream sticking to the top of her lip like a moustache, though she didnt realize it.

"This is really good!"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I'm glad to be back with you as well. I just hope that my being here doesn't upset your life now. I don't want to hurt you any more than I have already."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked at Kili, a worried expression on her face. She brought a hand up to his face, gently stroking his cheek.

"Kili... why would you say that? Having you back won't upset my life..."

She almost looked hurt by that. She had spent so long wondering where he went, and if he would ever come back to her... why would he think that his return would upset her life?

Roman said:
"I have a lone wolf attitude. I guess I work better alone than with a team, y'know?" Roman asked, looking towards and group if baby ducks and their mom.
---Meanwhile inside Roman's head... Again----

The good side of Roman, was still locked away inside his conscious. He felt that he was losing his battle, but everything that happened had vanished and his body forcefully changed forms. He then saw what seemed to be someone he knew, but they were in pretty bad shape. "Maybe... Maybe I'm not trapped in here, but... I think I'm reliving memories... Or even seeing some sort of future..." he said as he watched what happened, someone soon placed there fingers on his forehead

latest

The male soon vanished, along with the scenery, leaving Roman both stunned and confused.
"I'd think someone like you would prefer being with people than being alone" she said and tilted her head.

Lumina said:
Lumina took it in her hands, not even fazed by the heat. In fact, it felt nice. She preferred it this way. She smiled at Kenji before looking down at the hot chocolate, watching the marshmallows melting in the drink. She took the cup to her mouth, slowly taking a drink. It was... very sweet! And smooth. She looked back up at Kenji, smiling at him, whipped cream sticking to the top of her lip like a moustache, though she didnt realize it.
"This is really good!"
...ΨKenji smiled and placed one of his fingers at the top of Lumina's lip, wiping the cream from her face. He spoke as he then wiped it into her forehead horizontallyΨ...

“ If only there was a cliff to hold you out to the kingdom, you'd be great little Simba~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
"Nuu! I'm too adorable to die!" she squealed as she ran away and giggled.
Ken began chasing Kelsey around the house with a fit of giggles, smiling the entire time. "You will not get awayyyyyy!" He joked as he got close behind her.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0080]''so...this is how its gonna be? fine then...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][B]*She said as she took a deep breath and exhaled before she spoke*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b300][B]*Natsuru soon appeared and looked at Natsumi*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b300] ''you called?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080]''destroy this beast...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][B]*She said before they both spoke at the same time*[/B][/COLOR] [I][COLOR=#00b300]''Arise..[/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=#ff0080]...Healchious''[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=#ff0080][B]*They both said as a familiar dimensional appeared from the dimensional war*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://www.travelbook.tv/video/closers-hecatoncheires-episode-2-frenzy-and-truth-클로저스/vZCeHlqs8Ac said:
maxresdefault.jpg
[/URL]

1:23 --- 2:16

[media]

[/media]
Emrakul glowered when they summoned a beast equal to his size. He rose his thousands of arms, turning them into a series of spikes before firing them all at the beast. It had a look of hatred of all life and humanity. This beast had no sense of logic, love, or happiness. It was a being of pure chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back